Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Zen Master Ein wrote:
`
Perhaps, I don't know any better.

In a recent post, I had said, "You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you followed me into this thread via my profile page." I realized that I could be mistaken.

While jumping back and forth, copying and pasting, I remembered that you could have, easily, seen me on the "Threads" list and followed me in. For the record, I'm only assuming you followed me in, because until now, I've never seen you here.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Good Morning Bro Lee Love, no worries bro. I believe you and I'm sure mostly everyone here loves you bro!

We all have our haters... no one is immune... lol.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Good Morning to all my topix friends, frienemies and enemies... smile, God loves you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
TJ Monk, River Tam, and macumazahn.
I copied and pasted one of each of your posts, from this thread, in the "Why Should Jesus Love Me" thread, in this same forum. I apologize for not asking your permission first. I realized, afterward, that I should have. My reason is, because I received the following posts from this "Zen Master Ein."
"This Brother Lee Love is a lying piece of crap, He hates God and tries to promote himself as a God. He trolls Topix trying to attack Christians, ask him what his belief and religion might be. You will be shocked. This spawn of satan hates God, and he has replaced Jesus with Lucifer and calls Lucifer Jesus' older brother. BLL is also a wife beater."
"When this puke boy, BLL, tries to say that Jesus is not one with God, He is trying to elevate himself above Jesus. He is so lame and has a reprobate mind, because he does not comprehend that anything less than God, would have come from man or Mary, which would have made Jesus come from the seed of woman, which was corrupted. This vile loser, BLL, has been shamed off the Christian forums at least three times. He was part of the Harold Cmaping March 21, 2011, End of the World, anti-Christ lie."
Following are the posts I copied and pasted.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Again, I apologize for not asking your permission first. Is this typical of this poster, though? And to "stalk" others from thread to thread?
2nd Timothy 3:12

"In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,"

BLL just keep your eyes on Jesus

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Good morning everyone, just found out this morning that actor Larry Hagman passed at age 81 who was famous for playing the notorious J.R. Ewing on tv's Dallas.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Epiphany2 wrote:
Abba Father...
Give me courage and strength and help me to always remember that whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins. Jesus you are my light and hope in this world, my sword of truth. In Your mighty name I pray, Amen.
Prayer for Today
Good prayer, good morning Epi..........

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd Timothy 3:12
"In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,"
BLL just keep your eyes on Jesus
Ay-men.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning everyone, just found out this morning that actor Larry Hagman passed at age 81 who was famous for playing the notorious J.R. Ewing on tv's Dallas.
Good Morning Bro. Scott... oh yes, he was a brilliant actor...

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

REVELATION

Rev 1:6 (part 1)

"...and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father -- to Him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen."

1. Okay, so "Who" has made us a kingdom & priests to serve "His" God & Father?

a. Well, let's look at the preceding verse again, Rev 1:5 -

"and from Jesus Christ, Who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by His blood."

b. So the answer to the question Jesus Christ... He has made us a Kingdom & Priests to server who? "His" God & Father. So Jesus is acknowledging His Father as His God. Hmmmm, interesting.

2. Keep in mind that what they called Kingdom back then is now commonly referred to as nation... in most countries anyways. I believe Jordan and Saudi Arabia still refer to themselves, internally, as Kingdoms.

a. God had said the same thing about Kingdom & Priests previously to Moses to forward that message to the rest of the Israelis in Exodus 19:6

b. The Apostle Peter also referred to Believers as a "holy nation" & a "royal priesthood" in I Peter 2:5 and 2:9.

3. So what are you trying to say Quin? I am saying that according the verses above... and especially from Revelations.... you, I and all other genuine Believers in Jesus Christ not only do we make up The True Church... but we are a Holy Nation to God. Not only are we a Nation of Believers from God's standpoint... but we are also royalty... "a royal priesthood."

1. Well, you may say, "I don't feel like royalty." It has nothing to do with how you feel is what The Holy Spirit inspired scriptures says that you are... God is working on our internal characteristics... like faith, virtue, humility, knowledge and the Praise of God, etc. And if it takes a "furnace" of affliction for our internal character to yield pure gold, I mean, purity of spirit... then so be it. The scriptures says that all creation is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God to be revealed. Not just sons but the daughters also.

a. Now I'm not saying that one has to go around and brag... and tell everyone they are a Priest. That would be boastful & prideful... I'm just saying in this teaching concerning nation and priesthood that as a man thinks in his heart so is he.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
Good Morning to all my topix friends, frienemies and enemies... smile, God loves you.
Hi Q;

You know what they say when the dragon turns up the heat.
And tries to destroy the flowers growing amoung the weeds
Don' feed it,but turn it over to God in prayer to tame the beast of
prediation for all will fall just like humpy dumpty off the
wall.So the fire will flame but the flame burneth out and perish.
Smile and have a good day.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Q;
You know what they say when the dragon turns up the heat.
And tries to destroy the flowers growing amoung the weeds
Don' feed it,but turn it over to God in prayer to tame the beast of
prediation for all will fall just like humpy dumpty off the
wall.So the fire will flame but the flame burneth out and perish.
Smile and have a good day.
Good Morning LW... Amen to that. The devil knows that his time is short.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Rev 1:6 (Part 2)

"...and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father -- to Him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen."

1. I understand that this "holy nation" & "priesthood" thing isn't what most have been previously taught so it is difficult to accept this notion. I came from Catholic beginnings so I understand that it is extremely hard to comprehend this as we were taught to value a certain structure within catholic society. Pretty much the same in Protestant circles.

a. While there should be decency & order in The Church at-large, we ought to be careful to not exalt a man above measure while at the same time honoring leadership in such a way that would only bring glory to The Father... that is, the brethren dwelling together in unity. Also commonly called now-a-days ---> Teamwork!

2. Now just like there was a High Priest (Aaron and his descendents) and priests in the levitical order (The Law of Moses)... so does the Melchizidekian High Priest (Jesus) have His priests in the Melchizidek order. So we too, being children of God are after that same order... under the High Priest of course within that Melchizedkian order.

a. The levitical order was ruled by a strict code of law and regulations of who could be high priest or priest... so everyone in the nation of Israel could not fully participate in the tabernacle or temple.... but in the Melchizedek order all that is required is faith in Jesus Christ. And by faith I'm talking about genuine faith. And there is so much Grace that one could even boldly go into the Most Holy Place (throne of Grace). In the levitical order, if the High Priest made one wrong move in The Holy Place of the Tabernacle... He would be killed. Under Grace, that is, the Melchizedek order we are free to approach God the Father through the name His Son... His Son being our High Priest... think of Jesus as a Power-of-Attorney, so-to-speak.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
To "Zen Master Ein" in the "Prove there's a god" thread, in the "Top Stories Forum."
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>These people seem to know you, and well.
If you're who I think you are, and who the above posters believe you are, then I know exactly what it was I did to you, and it's nothing, at all, to repent of.
You wouldn't happen to be "LIes Busters," would you?
There are a lot of posts I want to respond to but when I have the time to do so properly. I only had a few minutes and just wanted to check in and catch up on the reading but felt compelled to reply to this.

Most have seen stalkers of every variety on Topix. By the very nature of what they do, credibility is always an issue since they would have motivation to lie. And given how they decide to use their time, their judgement is already suspect. If it was about someone I didn't know I would take any information with a grain of salt and wait and see for myself. When it is someone I do know, I certainly don't need someone else's input.

I wouldn't give these posts another thought brother. I don't think anybody is going to take them seriously. The fact that someone would stalk you and attempt to slander you over your interpretation of scripture shows me how lost that person really is. I am so tired of people justifying their behavior to others or themselves with these delusions of grandeur and rationalizations that they are acting on God's behalf or in God's defense. Someone can't do either unless they are in obedience to the commandments.

Stalking and attacking someone simply over their interpretation of scripture..just when I thought i had seen it all.

Oh, lastly wanted to clear something up for anybody who doesn't know what wearing "wife-beaters" means.It is simply a style of T-shirt that people refer to as that because for whatever reason people think the way someone look like a wife-beater. There obviously is no actual link.

Have a great day brother, good to see ya.

(T) Peace

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
That's too bad. I always enjoyed him as an actor

I saw an interview with him saying people hated his character so much on Dallas that they would come up and literally spit on him in the street. He joked "how is it nobody remembers me on "I dream Of Jeanie"?. He had as unstable as people may be to blur the line between reality and TV that he took it as a compliment to his acting ability that he was that convincing in the role.

(T) Peace

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed!
I would blame Paul and John for the entire mess that came up long after Jesus was gone.
G_O_D, have you ever thought about this?
The NT should have been full of letters or teachings of the eleven or twelve disciples, instead of Paul's letters.
I believe Paul came out of the blue and filled the vacuum left by Jesus and all the disciples, who had fled. The man did not even discuss what Jesus taught and what did he preach.
Any thoughts on this?
I believe that following the destruction of Judea and the diaspora the followers carried the teachings when they fled but starting with Constantine they were exterminated.

There is something rong with a colection of books that is predominantly the teachings of a self proclaimed Apostle that was not a Jew, never met Jesus and knew nothing about Jesus or Judaism.

AS for John, it is filled with paganism and when it does mention Judaism it gets it 100% wrong. For exampe, the belief that claiming to be the messiah is blasphemy. Considering that there were many Jews who claimed to be the messiah (Simon bar Kokhba for example) that weren't condemned to death, proves John is dead wrong.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>... the most High that declared, "Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High (Psa 82:6)." It's this same exact Psalm our anointed Savior quoted while contending with the religious leaders of Israel. To become a god simply means that we adopt the righteous nature of our Godhead and become a reflection of them.....
Correction; that is your interpretation of that verse.

It explicitly says we are all Elohim and Sons of God. In that Psalm we are all declared to be exactly what Christianity says Jesus is.

It is strange that the OT explicitly and unambiguously declares us all Gods and Sons of God but you have to play a million word games to try to prove that Jesus is a God and Son of God.

All you need to prove Jesus is God and a Son of God is Psalm 82:6. You would have to admit that you and even people you hate are also Gods and Sons of God.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

REVELATION

Rev 1:6 (part 3)

"...and has made us to be a kingdom and priests TO SERVE HIS GOD AND FATHER-- to Him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen."

1. Actually, most translations says "His God and Father" while the King James style of English would say "unto God and His Father"... The Greek would say "...the God and Father of Him".

2. Well, how can God be God's father if God has no Father? I think we've been tripping over these type of gym-, I mean, linguistics for some time now because our understanding of English doesn't always translate to other styles of english... not to mention the transitioning from language to language. But Jesus is obviously God the Son AKA Son of God.... so yes, Jesus is God but He is not God the Father. The verse above points to this distinction. And we already know that Jesus is the Son of Man... again, Jesus is mixed.

3. He is just like His Father. Did you ever hear that expression used before? Jesus is the spitting image of His Father in word and in deed. So Praise God, it is hard to tell them apart with the exception that God the Son became a man. They are One in agreement but Jesus even acknowledges His Father's greatness. Jesus said that His Father is Greater than He is... He spoke about His Father as if He was someone else... and God the Father spoke about His Son as if He was someone else apart from Him also.

3. So where is Mama? I'm not talking about Mary in the flesh who was the surrogate who gave birth to Jesus... because what is born of water (earthly mother) and born of the Spirit (spiritual mother) is completely different. What's flesh is flesh and what's spirit is spirit. Mama is more introverted but we see her at work and mentioned all the time within the Scriptures.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Edit: 3 to "4"... smile
Gstspkr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Just Wondering wrote:
I'm human and without thinking, I probably sin once or twice a day. One of my worst is impatience. Another is gossip. Let's face it, we all gossip and sometimes don't even realize we're doing it, like "did you hear about so and so whos name is in the paper" and that's after it's been passed along nine or ten times. Another is envy, especially when I hear of someone who has won the lottery and I think "Why them instead of me?" Laziness is another. I find myself picking up the tv remote instead of picking up the Bible and searching for the answer to a question that is bothering me and asking for guidance. I could go on and on but in my heart, Jesus and God are very important to me and I feel that I am loved in spite of the fact that I have to apologize to Him every day, sometimes more than once even though I feel in my heart that I don't deserve the love and peace that follow. Anyhow, JMHO. Blessings to all, I for one am going to work on those that I have mentioned and hopefully be a better person for it.
I'm proud to call you brother. Ephesians 6:13-14
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness.
Galatians 5:16
16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
We all unfortunately, still choose to lapse back, but during the worst time of my life, I discovered 3 things that really helped: 1. Love The Lord with all your heart, mind, soul and strength (Luke 10:27) 2. Confess your sins to God ( 1 John 1:9 ) and finally 3. Praise him, rejoice, and give thanks wholeheartedly ( 1 Thes.5:16-17 ).

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Well folks, I just wanted to catch up on the Revelations study...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 451,181 - 451,200 of598,745
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

394 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min KiMare 93,219
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 min Mudaliar 4,077
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min It aint necessarily so 716,458
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min Buck Crick 223,180
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr cock 333
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Black Power 154
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 1 hr viky 59
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Gabric 62
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 529,972
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 255,692
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••