Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#468171 Nov 24, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Show us where god said abortion is wrong...where Christ, who brought the messages of god to earth, said abortion is wrong.
Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention.“Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts...Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.” Clearly Hosea desires that the people of Ephraim can no longer have children. God of course obeys by making all their unborn children miscarry. Is not terminating a pregnancy unnaturally “abortion”?
Numbers 5:11-21 The description of a bizarre, brutal and abusive ritual to be performed on a wife SUSPECTED of adultery. This is considered to be an induced abortion to rid a woman of another man’s child.
Numbers 31:17 (Moses)“Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.” In other words: women that might be pregnant, which clearly is abortion for the fetus.
Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”. Once again this god kills the unborn, including their pregnant mothers.
2 Kings 15:16 God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah (aka Tiphsah) to be “ripped open”. And the Christians have the audacity to say god is pro-life. How and the hell is it that Christians can read passages where God allows pregnant women to be murdered, yet still claim abortion is wrong?
http://www.evilbible.com/god%27s%20not%20pro-...
God was never against abortion. And neither was Christ. For you to DENY access to abortion for women is proof positive you are not Christian.
&fe ature=related
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#468172 Nov 24, 2012
Narcissists don't have time to 'thank god'. As fas as they're concerned,THEY'RE 'god'.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#468173 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
This Brother Lee Love is a lying piece of crap, He hates God and tries to promote himself as a God. He trolls Topix trying to attack Christians, ask him what his belief and religion might be. You will be shocked. This spawn of satan hates God, and he has replaced Jesus with Lucifer and calls Lucifer Jesus' older brother. BLL is also a wife beater.

When this puke boy, BLL, tries to say that Jesus is not one with God, He is trying to elevate himself above Jesus. He is so lame and has a reprobate mind, because he does not comprehend that anything less than God, would have come from man or Mary, which would have made Jesus come from the seed of woman, which was corrupted. This vile loser, BLL, has been shamed off the Christian forums at least three times. He was part of the Harold Cmaping March 21, 2011, End of the World, anti-Christ lie.
I had to return to this.

First of all, you're not going to gain much of a following by posting in such a manner. Not in this thread, anyway. Most likely, you haven't noticed, but the posters here try to maintain a certain level of civility and respect that surpasses that of most (if not all) of the forums and threads I've visited in the last four years. You might want to try another more respectful approach if you hope that people take you seriously, or even have respect for your assertions. With that being said...

What, exactly, have I ever done to you to deserve such accusations and anger toward me? If I've offended you in any way, don't you think it might be better to discuss my error(s) with me, so that I can repent and apologize? It's obvious, your account is new. But, that doesn't mean we haven't met before. Talk to me. What have I done?

Before I finish, I'd like to address your last comments, because I didn't have any more room to do so in my last response.
Zen Master Ein wrote:
This vile loser, BLL, has been shamed off the Christian forums at least three times. He was part of the Harold Cmaping March 21, 2011, End of the World, anti-Christ lie.
I was never "shamed off" of any forums and threads. None of my departures have ever been related to any negative feedback from anyone on Topix, unless I personally believed I needed time away from Topix to examine myself. And all my returns have been met with gladness. And not only that, but people have told me that my return was anticipated, each time. But, please and if you will, provide whatever evidence you can find, to prove your allegations true.

Now, as to your allegation, that I was a part of Harold Camping's team, I believe it's important you know that there are people in this very thread that know my stance well regarding Mr. Camping's predictions. Your integrity is on the line.

You know, if I didn't know any better, Id' say you followed me into this thread via my profile page. I do have my posts available for reading, so anyone can visit my profile page and click on the links provided. You're not the first person to "stalk" me, so I'm not the least bit surprised. What's odd is that, I just recently made my posts available. For the longest time, I made them unavailable because of this same issue. I had a couple of opponents that would do the same thing. And just when I thought it was safe to go in the water.

Well, most likely, you know me, but I don't know you. Yet.

It's a shame to witness someone defend "God" and our anointed Savior so fervently, only to taint themselves with such unrighteous thoughts, speech, and behavior.

Examine yourself, my friend. There's a right and wrong way to do things. Let all things be done decently.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#468174 Nov 24, 2012
G~
O~
O~
D~

M~
O~
R~
N~
I~
N~
G~

“We all do better when we work together. Our differences do matter, but our common humanity matters more.”

~ President Bill Clinton

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468175 Nov 24, 2012
Abba Father...

Give me courage and strength and help me to always remember that whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins. Jesus you are my light and hope in this world, my sword of truth. In Your mighty name I pray, Amen.

Prayer for Today

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468176 Nov 24, 2012
Encouraging Words....

“Don't love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.

K-Love

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#468177 Nov 24, 2012
To "Zen Master Ein" in the "Prove there's a god" thread, in the "Top Stories Forum."
macumazahn wrote:
One gathers that your prior ID was banned?

How long do you think this one's going to last?

Sheesh.
River Tam wrote:
Is the mean lesbian making fun of my wittle (expletive here) monkey again? Poor wittle boi.

Who wants a bone?
TJ Monk wrote:
What's wrong with you? You write everyone?? You are a FREAKSHOW embarassing yourself. Freak off.....TOOL
These people seem to know you, and well.

If you're who I think you are, and who the above posters believe you are, then I know exactly what it was I did to you, and it's nothing, at all, to repent of.

You wouldn't happen to be "LIes Busters," would you?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#468178 Nov 24, 2012
TJ Monk, River Tam, and macumazahn.

I copied and pasted one of each of your posts, from this thread, in the "Why Should Jesus Love Me" thread, in this same forum. I apologize for not asking your permission first. I realized, afterward, that I should have. My reason is, because I received the following posts from this "Zen Master Ein."

"This Brother Lee Love is a lying piece of crap, He hates God and tries to promote himself as a God. He trolls Topix trying to attack Christians, ask him what his belief and religion might be. You will be shocked. This spawn of satan hates God, and he has replaced Jesus with Lucifer and calls Lucifer Jesus' older brother. BLL is also a wife beater."

"When this puke boy, BLL, tries to say that Jesus is not one with God, He is trying to elevate himself above Jesus. He is so lame and has a reprobate mind, because he does not comprehend that anything less than God, would have come from man or Mary, which would have made Jesus come from the seed of woman, which was corrupted. This vile loser, BLL, has been shamed off the Christian forums at least three times. He was part of the Harold Cmaping March 21, 2011, End of the World, anti-Christ lie."

Following are the posts I copied and pasted.
macumazahn wrote:
One gathers that your prior ID was banned?

How long do you think this one's going to last?

Sheesh.
River Tam wrote:
Is the mean lesbian making fun of my wittle spunk monkey again? Poor wittle boi.

Who wants a bone?
TJ Monk wrote:
What's wrong with you? You write everyone?? You are a FREAKSHOW embarassing yourself. Freak off.....TOOL
Again, I apologize for not asking your permission first. Is this typical of this poster, though? And to "stalk" others from thread to thread?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#468179 Nov 24, 2012
Sorry. Wrong thread.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#468180 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
`
Perhaps, I don't know any better.

In a recent post, I had said, "You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you followed me into this thread via my profile page." I realized that I could be mistaken.

While jumping back and forth, copying and pasting, I remembered that you could have, easily, seen me on the "Threads" list and followed me in. For the record, I'm only assuming you followed me in, because until now, I've never seen you here.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#468181 Nov 24, 2012
Good Morning Bro Lee Love, no worries bro. I believe you and I'm sure mostly everyone here loves you bro!

We all have our haters... no one is immune... lol.

“Saved. ”

#468182 Nov 24, 2012
Good Morning to all my topix friends, frienemies and enemies... smile, God loves you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468183 Nov 24, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
TJ Monk, River Tam, and macumazahn.
I copied and pasted one of each of your posts, from this thread, in the "Why Should Jesus Love Me" thread, in this same forum. I apologize for not asking your permission first. I realized, afterward, that I should have. My reason is, because I received the following posts from this "Zen Master Ein."
"This Brother Lee Love is a lying piece of crap, He hates God and tries to promote himself as a God. He trolls Topix trying to attack Christians, ask him what his belief and religion might be. You will be shocked. This spawn of satan hates God, and he has replaced Jesus with Lucifer and calls Lucifer Jesus' older brother. BLL is also a wife beater."
"When this puke boy, BLL, tries to say that Jesus is not one with God, He is trying to elevate himself above Jesus. He is so lame and has a reprobate mind, because he does not comprehend that anything less than God, would have come from man or Mary, which would have made Jesus come from the seed of woman, which was corrupted. This vile loser, BLL, has been shamed off the Christian forums at least three times. He was part of the Harold Cmaping March 21, 2011, End of the World, anti-Christ lie."
Following are the posts I copied and pasted.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Again, I apologize for not asking your permission first. Is this typical of this poster, though? And to "stalk" others from thread to thread?
2nd Timothy 3:12

"In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,"

BLL just keep your eyes on Jesus

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#468184 Nov 24, 2012
Good morning everyone, just found out this morning that actor Larry Hagman passed at age 81 who was famous for playing the notorious J.R. Ewing on tv's Dallas.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#468185 Nov 24, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Abba Father...
Give me courage and strength and help me to always remember that whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins. Jesus you are my light and hope in this world, my sword of truth. In Your mighty name I pray, Amen.
Prayer for Today
Good prayer, good morning Epi..........

“Saved. ”

#468186 Nov 24, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd Timothy 3:12
"In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,"
BLL just keep your eyes on Jesus
Ay-men.

“Saved. ”

#468187 Nov 24, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning everyone, just found out this morning that actor Larry Hagman passed at age 81 who was famous for playing the notorious J.R. Ewing on tv's Dallas.
Good Morning Bro. Scott... oh yes, he was a brilliant actor...

“Saved. ”

#468188 Nov 24, 2012
REVELATION

Rev 1:6 (part 1)

"...and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father -- to Him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen."

1. Okay, so "Who" has made us a kingdom & priests to serve "His" God & Father?

a. Well, let's look at the preceding verse again, Rev 1:5 -

"and from Jesus Christ, Who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by His blood."

b. So the answer to the question Jesus Christ... He has made us a Kingdom & Priests to server who? "His" God & Father. So Jesus is acknowledging His Father as His God. Hmmmm, interesting.

2. Keep in mind that what they called Kingdom back then is now commonly referred to as nation... in most countries anyways. I believe Jordan and Saudi Arabia still refer to themselves, internally, as Kingdoms.

a. God had said the same thing about Kingdom & Priests previously to Moses to forward that message to the rest of the Israelis in Exodus 19:6

b. The Apostle Peter also referred to Believers as a "holy nation" & a "royal priesthood" in I Peter 2:5 and 2:9.

3. So what are you trying to say Quin? I am saying that according the verses above... and especially from Revelations.... you, I and all other genuine Believers in Jesus Christ not only do we make up The True Church... but we are a Holy Nation to God. Not only are we a Nation of Believers from God's standpoint... but we are also royalty... "a royal priesthood."

1. Well, you may say, "I don't feel like royalty." It has nothing to do with how you feel is what The Holy Spirit inspired scriptures says that you are... God is working on our internal characteristics... like faith, virtue, humility, knowledge and the Praise of God, etc. And if it takes a "furnace" of affliction for our internal character to yield pure gold, I mean, purity of spirit... then so be it. The scriptures says that all creation is waiting for the manifestation of the sons of God to be revealed. Not just sons but the daughters also.

a. Now I'm not saying that one has to go around and brag... and tell everyone they are a Priest. That would be boastful & prideful... I'm just saying in this teaching concerning nation and priesthood that as a man thinks in his heart so is he.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#468189 Nov 24, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Good Morning to all my topix friends, frienemies and enemies... smile, God loves you.
Hi Q;

You know what they say when the dragon turns up the heat.
And tries to destroy the flowers growing amoung the weeds
Don' feed it,but turn it over to God in prayer to tame the beast of
prediation for all will fall just like humpy dumpty off the
wall.So the fire will flame but the flame burneth out and perish.
Smile and have a good day.

“Saved. ”

#468190 Nov 24, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Q;
You know what they say when the dragon turns up the heat.
And tries to destroy the flowers growing amoung the weeds
Don' feed it,but turn it over to God in prayer to tame the beast of
prediation for all will fall just like humpy dumpty off the
wall.So the fire will flame but the flame burneth out and perish.
Smile and have a good day.
Good Morning LW... Amen to that. The devil knows that his time is short.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 574,390
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 6 min NWmoon 221,756
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ChristineM 810,461
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 8 min Just Think 97,913
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Torgo2 269,067
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. (Jul '14) 31 min Hatti_Hollerand 131
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 48 min Lumajuice 1,646
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 5 hr perfect massage r... 206
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 15 hr Jon 19
More from around the web