Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#468158 Nov 23, 2012
What can be said of scripiture from the Bible.

For precept must be upon prcept,precept upon precept line upon line;here a little and there a little.Isaiah 28:10

And with many such parables spake He the word unto them as they were able to hear it.Mark 4:33

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#468159 Nov 23, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Paulinism took us out of a frying pan and into a fire.
Indeed!

I would blame Paul and John for the entire mess that came up long after Jesus was gone.

G_O_D, have you ever thought about this?

The NT should have been full of letters or teachings of the eleven or twelve disciples, instead of Paul's letters.

I believe Paul came out of the blue and filled the vacuum left by Jesus and all the disciples, who had fled. The man did not even discuss what Jesus taught and what did he preach.

Any thoughts on this?

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#468160 Nov 23, 2012
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you,
and your statement makes you proud of your earthly three Bible knowledge?
I know that exist only 1 Bible,not 3.
what was before Moses ? for sure you doesn't know this,only count on outside sources- if they are true or false sources,it is up to you,and to your choice.
instead partonize your claims more superior from Bible according to your claim
at first find proper place to preach your theories,or start read daily ONLY ONE EXISTING BIBLE NOT 3 ,like you are saying.
May have sir,always good days,and proper understanding plus respect of others beliefs,
Just don't force your muts posts,trying to dictate someone beliefs
If you wish to know and understand the truth, you have to study the Jewish Tanakh and the Old Testament, side by side.

There lots of distortion in the OT and you will be able to figure out ONLY if you read.

An example on how to study and find the difference and misinformation:

Isaiah 9:5 from Jewish Tanakh:

"For a child has been born to us, a son given to us, and the authority is upon his shoulder, and the wondrous adviser, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, called his name, "the prince of peace.""

Here, the wondrous, mighty God, the everlasting Father called the boy: "the prince of peace"

Now, let us see what the Old Testament says:

"Isaiah 9:6 New International Version (NIV)

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

See the distortion and practically a forgery in the Old Testament:

1. It falsely suggests that Jesus was the Wonderful Counsellor.

2. It falsely suggests that Jesus was Mighty God.

3. It falsely suggests that Jesus was the Everlasting Father.

4. It falsely suggests that Jesus was the Prince of Peace.

My point is that one has to read, study and understand. One cannot trust and rely on the Old Testament.

Has anyone ever called Jesus, the Everlasting Father anywhere?

Now, please tell me how do you accept this gross distortion?

Since: Sep 08

Anderson, IN

#468163 Nov 24, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
People think they should have the RIGHT to abort,aka MURDER,the unborn. Almighty God only intended for sex to be between a husband and a wife. Not between fornicators,adulteres,homosexu als,lesbians,or beastialitists.
Prove it. Show us where god said abortion is wrong...where Christ, who brought the messages of god to earth, said abortion is wrong.

Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention.“Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts...Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.” Clearly Hosea desires that the people of Ephraim can no longer have children. God of course obeys by making all their unborn children miscarry. Is not terminating a pregnancy unnaturally “abortion”?

Numbers 5:11-21 The description of a bizarre, brutal and abusive ritual to be performed on a wife SUSPECTED of adultery. This is considered to be an induced abortion to rid a woman of another man’s child.

Numbers 31:17 (Moses)“Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.” In other words: women that might be pregnant, which clearly is abortion for the fetus.

Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”. Once again this god kills the unborn, including their pregnant mothers.

2 Kings 15:16 God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah (aka Tiphsah) to be “ripped open”. And the Christians have the audacity to say god is pro-life. How and the hell is it that Christians can read passages where God allows pregnant women to be murdered, yet still claim abortion is wrong?

http://www.evilbible.com/god%27s%20not%20pro-...

God was never against abortion. And neither was Christ. For you to DENY access to abortion for women is proof positive you are not Christian.

Anderson, IN

#468164 Nov 24, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed those of us who know GOD deep in our Hearts are truly Blessed.... We know HE will take care of the things we would worry about otherwise :)
But he certainly expects you to follow the edicts from Christ, like helping the poor and the least of these. Did you vote Republican? If you did, you voted AGAINST Christ's edicts and God knows that.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#468166 Nov 24, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
But he certainly expects you to follow the edicts from Christ, like helping the poor and the least of these. Did you vote Republican? If you did, you voted AGAINST Christ's edicts and God knows that.
Errrr, wrong country ~ have another guess or another go!!

Anderson, IN

#468167 Nov 24, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Errrr, wrong country ~ have another guess or another go!!
Country? God is universal. Are you not from the US? Are you saying no posters here are from the US?

Your comment makes me wonder.

Anderson, IN

#468168 Nov 24, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Errrr, wrong country ~ have another guess or another go!!
My comment was also relevant wherever you are....taking care of the poor and being tolerant of those with different religions.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#468169 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
This Brother Lee Love is a lying piece of crap, He hates God and tries to promote himself as a God.
Incorrect.

I love "God." And I've never promoted myself as "God." Rather, I have shared my belief that we have the potential to become gods.

By "gods," I only refer to the terminology used in scripture. It's not I, but the most High that declared, "Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High (Psa 82:6)." It's this same exact Psalm our anointed Savior quoted while contending with the religious leaders of Israel. To become a god simply means that we adopt the righteous nature of our Godhead and become a reflection of them.
Zen Master Ein wrote:
He trolls Topix trying to attack Christians,
Incorrect, again.

Anyone that knows me well enough knows full well that I, to the best of my ability, try to maintain a level of civility and respect when addressing and conversing with others. But, then again, it's your word against mine, now. I'll allow your audience to judge, then. I also pray that our Godhead judges between you and I.
Zen Master Ein wrote:
ask him what his belief and religion might be.
I believe what's written in the bible. And I call my religion "Mashiyachiym," which is somewhat the equivalent of the English term "Christian."
Zen Master Ein wrote:
You will be shocked.
I hope not. It's just a name.
Zen Master Ein wrote:
This spawn of satan hates God,
No, I don't.
Zen Master Ein wrote:
and he has replaced Jesus with Lucifer and calls Lucifer Jesus' older brother.
1) I believe the name "Lucifer" was only used to mock the devil, at Isaiah 14:12. I don't believe "Lucifer" is the devil's name, at all, though. "Lucifer" means, literally, "morning star." And as we read Revelation 22:16, we learn that our anointed Savior is the true morning star. In this, that would mean that Revelation 22:16 can easily be rendered; "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright [Lucifer]." This also refutes your accusation, that I believe "Lucifer" is the older brother of our anointed Savior.

2) I know that our anointed Savior created all things by and with the power and authority given him from Father (John 1:3), including the angel that rebelled, called "Satan."
Zen Master Ein wrote:
BLL is also a wife beater.
Incorrect.

I wear what many call "wife-beaters."

QUESTION: How would you know this, anyway? Do you think I would be so foolish as to admit something of that nature in Topix? Again, I pray our Godhead judges between you and I.
Zen Master Ein wrote:
When this puke boy, BLL, tries to say that Jesus is not one with God, He is trying to elevate himself above Jesus.
Incorrect.

I've never denied that Father and our anointed Savior are one. I've contended that the two aren't one and the same.

I believe Father is "God." I believe our anointed Savior is "God." I believe both are "God" because "God/god" is a title shared by many. The difference is in our translations, because the translators used upper and lower-case letters to try to differentiate one from the other. In the original tongues, this wasn't so. Only the surrounding context and content made the difference. In any case, only Father has ever been called "God of gods (Deut 10:17)."
Zen Master Ein wrote:
He is so lame and has a reprobate mind, because he does not comprehend that anything less than God, would have come from man or Mary,
Even angels and animals?
Zen Master Ein wrote:
which would have made Jesus come from the seed of woman, which was corrupted.
Genesis 3:15 and Revelation 12:17
Zen Master Ein wrote:
This vile loser, BLL, has been shamed off the Christian forums at least three times. He was part of the Harold Cmaping March 21, 2011, End of the World, anti-Christ lie.
~sigh~
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#468170 Nov 24, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#468171 Nov 24, 2012
Cookie_Parker wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. Show us where god said abortion is wrong...where Christ, who brought the messages of god to earth, said abortion is wrong.
Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention.“Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts...Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.” Clearly Hosea desires that the people of Ephraim can no longer have children. God of course obeys by making all their unborn children miscarry. Is not terminating a pregnancy unnaturally “abortion”?
Numbers 5:11-21 The description of a bizarre, brutal and abusive ritual to be performed on a wife SUSPECTED of adultery. This is considered to be an induced abortion to rid a woman of another man’s child.
Numbers 31:17 (Moses)“Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.” In other words: women that might be pregnant, which clearly is abortion for the fetus.
Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”. Once again this god kills the unborn, including their pregnant mothers.
2 Kings 15:16 God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah (aka Tiphsah) to be “ripped open”. And the Christians have the audacity to say god is pro-life. How and the hell is it that Christians can read passages where God allows pregnant women to be murdered, yet still claim abortion is wrong?
http://www.evilbible.com/god%27s%20not%20pro-...
God was never against abortion. And neither was Christ. For you to DENY access to abortion for women is proof positive you are not Christian.
&fe ature=related
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#468172 Nov 24, 2012
Narcissists don't have time to 'thank god'. As fas as they're concerned,THEY'RE 'god'.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#468173 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
This Brother Lee Love is a lying piece of crap, He hates God and tries to promote himself as a God. He trolls Topix trying to attack Christians, ask him what his belief and religion might be. You will be shocked. This spawn of satan hates God, and he has replaced Jesus with Lucifer and calls Lucifer Jesus' older brother. BLL is also a wife beater.

When this puke boy, BLL, tries to say that Jesus is not one with God, He is trying to elevate himself above Jesus. He is so lame and has a reprobate mind, because he does not comprehend that anything less than God, would have come from man or Mary, which would have made Jesus come from the seed of woman, which was corrupted. This vile loser, BLL, has been shamed off the Christian forums at least three times. He was part of the Harold Cmaping March 21, 2011, End of the World, anti-Christ lie.
I had to return to this.

First of all, you're not going to gain much of a following by posting in such a manner. Not in this thread, anyway. Most likely, you haven't noticed, but the posters here try to maintain a certain level of civility and respect that surpasses that of most (if not all) of the forums and threads I've visited in the last four years. You might want to try another more respectful approach if you hope that people take you seriously, or even have respect for your assertions. With that being said...

What, exactly, have I ever done to you to deserve such accusations and anger toward me? If I've offended you in any way, don't you think it might be better to discuss my error(s) with me, so that I can repent and apologize? It's obvious, your account is new. But, that doesn't mean we haven't met before. Talk to me. What have I done?

Before I finish, I'd like to address your last comments, because I didn't have any more room to do so in my last response.
Zen Master Ein wrote:
This vile loser, BLL, has been shamed off the Christian forums at least three times. He was part of the Harold Cmaping March 21, 2011, End of the World, anti-Christ lie.
I was never "shamed off" of any forums and threads. None of my departures have ever been related to any negative feedback from anyone on Topix, unless I personally believed I needed time away from Topix to examine myself. And all my returns have been met with gladness. And not only that, but people have told me that my return was anticipated, each time. But, please and if you will, provide whatever evidence you can find, to prove your allegations true.

Now, as to your allegation, that I was a part of Harold Camping's team, I believe it's important you know that there are people in this very thread that know my stance well regarding Mr. Camping's predictions. Your integrity is on the line.

You know, if I didn't know any better, Id' say you followed me into this thread via my profile page. I do have my posts available for reading, so anyone can visit my profile page and click on the links provided. You're not the first person to "stalk" me, so I'm not the least bit surprised. What's odd is that, I just recently made my posts available. For the longest time, I made them unavailable because of this same issue. I had a couple of opponents that would do the same thing. And just when I thought it was safe to go in the water.

Well, most likely, you know me, but I don't know you. Yet.

It's a shame to witness someone defend "God" and our anointed Savior so fervently, only to taint themselves with such unrighteous thoughts, speech, and behavior.

Examine yourself, my friend. There's a right and wrong way to do things. Let all things be done decently.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#468174 Nov 24, 2012
G~
O~
O~
D~

M~
O~
R~
N~
I~
N~
G~

“We all do better when we work together. Our differences do matter, but our common humanity matters more.”

~ President Bill Clinton

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468175 Nov 24, 2012
Abba Father...

Give me courage and strength and help me to always remember that whoever turns a sinner from the error of their way will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins. Jesus you are my light and hope in this world, my sword of truth. In Your mighty name I pray, Amen.

Prayer for Today

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468176 Nov 24, 2012
Encouraging Words....

“Don't love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.

K-Love

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#468177 Nov 24, 2012
To "Zen Master Ein" in the "Prove there's a god" thread, in the "Top Stories Forum."
macumazahn wrote:
One gathers that your prior ID was banned?

How long do you think this one's going to last?

Sheesh.
River Tam wrote:
Is the mean lesbian making fun of my wittle (expletive here) monkey again? Poor wittle boi.

Who wants a bone?
TJ Monk wrote:
What's wrong with you? You write everyone?? You are a FREAKSHOW embarassing yourself. Freak off.....TOOL
These people seem to know you, and well.

If you're who I think you are, and who the above posters believe you are, then I know exactly what it was I did to you, and it's nothing, at all, to repent of.

You wouldn't happen to be "LIes Busters," would you?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#468178 Nov 24, 2012
TJ Monk, River Tam, and macumazahn.

I copied and pasted one of each of your posts, from this thread, in the "Why Should Jesus Love Me" thread, in this same forum. I apologize for not asking your permission first. I realized, afterward, that I should have. My reason is, because I received the following posts from this "Zen Master Ein."

"This Brother Lee Love is a lying piece of crap, He hates God and tries to promote himself as a God. He trolls Topix trying to attack Christians, ask him what his belief and religion might be. You will be shocked. This spawn of satan hates God, and he has replaced Jesus with Lucifer and calls Lucifer Jesus' older brother. BLL is also a wife beater."

"When this puke boy, BLL, tries to say that Jesus is not one with God, He is trying to elevate himself above Jesus. He is so lame and has a reprobate mind, because he does not comprehend that anything less than God, would have come from man or Mary, which would have made Jesus come from the seed of woman, which was corrupted. This vile loser, BLL, has been shamed off the Christian forums at least three times. He was part of the Harold Cmaping March 21, 2011, End of the World, anti-Christ lie."

Following are the posts I copied and pasted.
macumazahn wrote:
One gathers that your prior ID was banned?

How long do you think this one's going to last?

Sheesh.
River Tam wrote:
Is the mean lesbian making fun of my wittle spunk monkey again? Poor wittle boi.

Who wants a bone?
TJ Monk wrote:
What's wrong with you? You write everyone?? You are a FREAKSHOW embarassing yourself. Freak off.....TOOL
Again, I apologize for not asking your permission first. Is this typical of this poster, though? And to "stalk" others from thread to thread?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#468179 Nov 24, 2012
Sorry. Wrong thread.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#468180 Nov 24, 2012
Zen Master Ein wrote:
`
Perhaps, I don't know any better.

In a recent post, I had said, "You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you followed me into this thread via my profile page." I realized that I could be mistaken.

While jumping back and forth, copying and pasting, I remembered that you could have, easily, seen me on the "Threads" list and followed me in. For the record, I'm only assuming you followed me in, because until now, I've never seen you here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min Rick in Kansas 265,076
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 min andet1987 5,710
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 min shyam 5,508
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Tide with Beach 774,837
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 28 min andet1987 5,098
Gay snapchat names 33 min vance_srh 146
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 46 min bad bob 175,595
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 559,294
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Haji Muhammad Abd... 441,762
More from around the web