“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#468115 Nov 23, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Genesis 6:1-4
And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Well, for starters, Jude 1:6 declares, "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. And secondly, 2Peter 2:4 declares, "For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment." Now, here's my issue.
It's hard to accept that the angels mentioned by Jude and Peter are merely those that rebelled with the devil, and that this is why they were cast down to hell and "reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day." I say this, because wicked spirit-beings have always been accredited for tormenting and injuring people, especially during the days our anointed Savior walked among us. Obviously, then, only a specific group of these wicked spirit-beings are mentioned by Jude and Peter. But, which? Note, too, that Peter seems to have wrote about these events in the order they occurred, beginning with these angels, then mentioning Noah, then Sodom and Gomorrha, and finally Lot.
As I believe, Jude and Peter were referring to the "sons of God" mentioned at Genesis 6. What also causes me to believe as I do is the fact that a distinction is made between "men" in verse 1 and these "sons of God" in verses 2 and 4.
What say you, my Brother?
Thank you BLL, and I defintely agree with you that fallen angels / demons are responsible for certain terminal illnesses that human kind suffer such as various forms forms of cancer and other diseases that man has yet to find a permanent cure to, and I believe that they torture people in other ways as well including certain forms of mental illness just for example, the bible itself bares these things out, and they also know those specifically who belong to Christ Jesus as the demon possessed man who told the false disciples 'Jesus i know, and Paul i know but who are you?' and the demon that was in that man the bible says jump on them and overpowered them and ran them out of that house hurt and naked, that would actually sound humorous if it wasn't so dangerous and creepy.

Howevet I still don't believe that they have the ability to procreate with human women, at least not anymore, but I agree with the idea that those angels that left their habitation and are being reserved in chains of darkness are a different group aside from that 3rd of the heavenly host that rebelled along side satan.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#468116 Nov 23, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"Giants" is another word mistranslated into English.
There are Nephalim (giants) in Genesis are the offspring of the Sons of God and daughters of men. This notion of demigods is prevelant throughout ancient religions and Genesis is simply retelling the Sumerian story although the Sumerian story is much clearer.
Now, if there were "Sons of God" in Genesis then Jesus has a whole bunch of brother gods, right ?
I think they might be known more as Angels, G; I know you are not really into the Book of Revelation but want to share this here;

Revelation 5:11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

and I believe it links us back to Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

And I think it also links to JESUS in John 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father....

I have given much thought to JESUS knowing exactly what HE was in for when HE came to us, to teach us to love one another, and that as now JESUS sits on the right hand side of GOD, HE is closer to GOD than all of those other 10's of thousand of 10's of thousands of Angels. But of course, these are only my thoughts and my opinion :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

And thank you JESUS for caring

#468117 Nov 23, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, I look forward to it.
The more I get into it, the more difficult it has become, for me anyway, to try to properly articulate exactly how one would describe the Spirit of God in the Old Testament.
I look at verses like...
Nehemiah 9:20
You also gave Your good Spirit to instruct them, And did not withhold Your manna from their mouth, And gave them water for their thirst.
Verses like that seem more like an entity or part of God acting on His behalf compared to just like the breath of life. However, Isaiah makes it clear the Spirit of the Lord is synonymous with the Lord in Isaiah 40:13-14 when it first asked ""Who is able to advise the Spirit of the LORD?" And then later says "Has the LORD ever needed anyone's advice? Does he need instruction about what is good?" And also I see a pattern in the OT of it saying the Spirit of God came UPON them and not things like "dwelled in them:
I am wondering of the best way to describe the Spirit of God might be to say "touched by God". Whether when getting the breath of life or being instructed or being moved to act in a certain way; these are all things that would be the result of an interaction with God through His Spirit.
But why then even make a distinction at all? Why not just say God came upon someone or God breathed life into someone or God instructed someone? Why the need to qualify it as God sent His Spirit to do these things? Especially if the Spirit is not in a way an entity itself but still a function and part of God?
Sometimes it feels like the more i learn, the less I know
Look forward to hearing back.
(T) Peace
I know what you mean about the more you learn, the less you know, because I too puzzle over some scriptures and yet others just make perfect sense. I love too our old sayings that are so Biblical, such as giving up the ghost when one passes over or away, and yet changing it to taking his last breath is not quite the same 'picture' at all.

Perhaps the more they have rewritten the Bible to make it easier to understand, they have lost the original meaning and it is more like reading a dictionary as such. Ah, well, at least we are still reading it, Skom, and have been brought together by our love for JESUS, so not all has been lost over these thousands of years :)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#468118 Nov 23, 2012
Morning.....

Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas.”

~ Marie Curie

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468119 Nov 23, 2012
Today's Prayer

Today is Friday--the day after Thanksgiving Day in the USA. People flock to the malls and outlets to spend more money than any other day of the year. There are sales to catch, gifts to buy...and debts to incur. God, please give us an extra nudge today and wisdom and a desire to live within our means today and in the days to come. You gave us a very special gift because of your love for us. And we should not give to others out of a sense of duty, but because we love or appreciate them. Help us remember that the gifts we may buy are no where near as important as the gifts of our time and love. Lord, I want to enjoy the simple pleasures of life...and make time for my friends and family this Christmas season. Thank you so much for your priceless gift of your Son, and the salvation you so lovingly provided for me. In my Savior's name I pray, amen.

Prime Time With God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468120 Nov 23, 2012
Encouraging WOrds....

“Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus”

1 Thessalonians 5:18

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#468121 Nov 23, 2012
I will catch up later....God Bless

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#468124 Nov 23, 2012
ATTENTION TO ALL SO CALLED CHRITIANS ON THIS THREAD

YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TOO BECAUSE NONE OF YOU READ THE BIBLE YOU ALL GO ON SUNDAY SCHOOLs DOCTRINES AND FALSE CLAIMS OF HOPE BY MASIONIC PREACHERS

Some church denominations are also led by avowed Masons. For example, a 1991 survey by the Southern Baptist Convention Sunday School Board found that 14% of SBC pastors and 18% of SBC deacon board chairs were Masons; it is also estimated that SBC members comprise 37% of total U.S. lodge membership.(A 2000 updated SBC report found that over 1,000 SBC pastors are Masons.)

Henry Wilson Coil is the author of the encyclopedia that many lodges now accept as their authoritative source (Coil's Masonic Encyclopedia). Coil says that if Freemasonry is not a religion, nothing would have to be added to make it such, and that the religious service at the funeral of a Mason is evidence enough that Freemasonry is a religion. But the fact that Freemasonry is religion would not necessarily condemn it, except that the views of the Masonic religion are in open conflict with Biblical Christianity, so much so that, in our opinion, a knowledgeable and committed Mason could not possibly be a true Christian.

MASON OATHS:

Most do not realize the terrible oaths that Masons are required to take for each advancing degree in this cult. Each Entering Apprentice, for example, is required to repeat:.

"... most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will always hail, ever conceal, and never reveal, any of the arts, parts or points of the hidden mysteries of ancient Freemasonry.... All this I most solemnly, sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to perform the same, without any mental reservation or secret evasion of mine whatever binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and buried in the rough sand of the sea at low water mark where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate my solemn oath and obligation as an Entered Apprentice Mason. So help me, God."

Each succeeding degree has a similar horrible oath and penalty connected with it.

MASONS AND THE BIBLE:

Masons do not adjust their beliefs to fit the Bible, the Bible is adjusted to fit their beliefs. A Mason's loyalty is never to God but to the Lodge.

known PASTOR MASONS
Pat Robertson Here is another photo of Pat Robertson giving an occult gesture, this time the Masonic Sign of Fellow Craft, or the Devil's Claw, in a front page photo shoot for Time Magazine on February 17th 1986.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/pat_rob...

Here is Benny Hin Kenneth Copland throwing up there MASIONIC DEVIL SIGNS
http://www.informationliberation.com/files/18...

Billy Graham Graham's undeniable Masonic GESTURE on the cover of TIME MAGAZINE:
http://www.declaringthywordministries.com/bil...

The Masonic Handshake
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/2242/acode...

JOHN DARBY: John Nelson Darby, who is considered the father of dispensationalism, first proposed the pretribulation rapture in 1827

What the people are not told is that, John Nelson Darby was a member of the secret order of Freemasonry, in which in 1832 at the Powerscourt Conference, he introduced his teaching of the "Secret Rapture

SHALAM!

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#468125 Nov 23, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
Psalm 51:11
Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

The Holy Spirit was basically always referred to as the Spirit of God in the Old testament from what I have seen. Even with the wording here it is "your" Holy Spirit and not "the" Holy Spirit.

However the idea behind the Trinity isn't 3 Gods combining to make one but rather one triune God. I guess the question is how one defines it.

How would you define the Spirit of God. Do you see it solely as the breath of life serving a function like described in Job

Job 33:4
The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of The Almighty gives me life.

Or do you feel the spirit of God is God manifest in a spirit form? In other words do you believe the Spirit of God has sentience and thought? Or if not how would you describe to someone what the spirit of God is? Use the following verse to illustrate if you don't mind

Genesis 1:1-2
In the beginning God Created The Heavens And The Earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and The Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
I am more curious as to how someone else may describe it more than trying to challenge anything so any response is appreciated

(T) Peace
Hello, Skombolis

Yes, you are right in saying that the Holy Spirit was basically always referred to as the Spirit of God in the Old Testament but you will not find that written in the Jewish Tanakh.

I have read and studied the translations of the Jewish Tanakh and also all translations of the Old Testament. OT translations are not accepted by the Jews.

If one reads the Jewish Tanakh and the OT in parallel, one would discover that there is no such thing as "the Spirit of God" and/or "The Holy Spirit of God" in the Tanakh.

Please allow me to quote the verses, which you quoted, from the translations of Jewish Tanakh.

Psalms 51:13. "Do not cast me away from before You, and do not take Your holy spirit from me.
14. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and let a noble spirit support me."

So, one does not see "Holy Spirit" of Christianity in above. "Your holy spirit" in above simply means, "your mercy".

Job 33:4 "The spirit of God made me, and the breath of the Almighty keeps me alive."

Here, the spirit of God, means the power of God and 'the breath of the Almighty" is the life-giving force of God.

Genesis 1:2 "Now the earth was astonishingly empty, and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the spirit of God was hovering over the face of the water."

Here again, we do not see "the Spirit of God". It means that the power of God was at work.

That is why the concept of "Holy Spirit", the third of the Trinity does not exist in Judaism.

You must have also noted that Jesus himself said to the Samaritan woman at the well that God is spirit!

John 4: "24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

In the above verse, please note that according to Jesus, God is spirit. So, there is no need for "the Spirit" in the next part.

John 4:24 should simply read: God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the true spirit.

That, in essence, is the message given by Jesus.

I hope you will check out as many translations of the OT and the NT as you can and you will get my point.

Salaams (It means Peace, the equivalent of Shalom)

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#468126 Nov 23, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
.... I see a pattern in the OT of it saying the Spirit of God came UPON them and not things like "dwelled in them:
I am wondering of the best way to describe the Spirit of God might be to say "touched by God". Whether when getting the breath of life or being instructed or being moved to act in a certain way; these are all things that would be the result of an interaction with God through His Spirit....
But why then even make a distinction at all? Why not just say God came upon someone or God breathed life into someone or God instructed someone?.....
To the first part, that is exactly the way it is read in Hebrew.

To the second part, there are two problems with the English Bible. First is that it is a translation of a translation of a translation and not even in Modern English. Second it looses almost every Hebrew idiom and coloquilism of the original.

Lastly is a problem in Christinaity (and some denomonations of Judaism), The Hebrew Scriptures are written in poetic form. It is written to be engaging and interesting. If it was written using the exact same boring words "came upon" and "dwelled in" and no other ways of saying that then it would be as dull and boring and forgotten as the list of "begats".

God "inspires" everything and that "inspiration" is not "breath or spirit in the literal physical sense but a figurative metaphisical one.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#468127 Nov 23, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
To the first part, that is exactly the way it is read in Hebrew.
To the second part, there are two problems with the English Bible. First is that it is a translation of a translation of a translation and not even in Modern English. Second it looses almost every Hebrew idiom and coloquilism of the original.
Lastly is a problem in Christinaity (and some denomonations of Judaism), The Hebrew Scriptures are written in poetic form. It is written to be engaging and interesting. If it was written using the exact same boring words "came upon" and "dwelled in" and no other ways of saying that then it would be as dull and boring and forgotten as the list of "begats".
God "inspires" everything and that "inspiration" is not "breath or spirit in the literal physical sense but a figurative metaphisical one.
good for you,
it means you also are not literal, only figurative metaphisical one,rambling like self appointed holy spirit on this cyber space.
dynamic absolute powerful force of Gods inteligence energy is not metaphorical or not 3rd person of demon teachings trinity

have fun sir?

Location hidden

#468128 Nov 23, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
There were many sages and wise men in the past, who had given laws, wisdom and knowledge. It was not just the Bible.
Was there any Bible 2,000 years before Moses? The sayings and teachings of wise men of China and India pre-dated the Bible and the Patriarchs.
They were far more moral than the folks of the Bronze Age Bible.
Jesus was not the only person, who taught, Mate! You know well that Jesus did not bring anything new and nor did he come with anything new.
Please stop patronizing, let others speak freely and discuss your Bible and if you like, the Jewish Bible too, with me as I do have knowledge of the three Bibles, namely the Jewish Bible, the Catholics' Bible and the protestants' Bible.
good for you,
and your statement makes you proud of your earthly three Bible knowledge?

I know that exist only 1 Bible,not 3.

what was before Moses ? for sure you doesn't know this,only count on outside sources- if they are true or false sources,it is up to you,and to your choice.

instead partonize your claims more superior from Bible according to your claim

at first find proper place to preach your theories,or start read daily ONLY ONE EXISTING BIBLE NOT 3 ,like you are saying.

May have sir,always good days,and proper understanding plus respect of others beliefs,
Just don't force your muts posts,trying to dictate someone beliefs

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#468129 Nov 23, 2012
GOoD morning WSJLM -- It's so nice to be able to come in and read the posts and not be back logged by pages and pages to scroll over.

As I read from Dr Billy Graham this morning - I was lead to this one simple little verse that clearly places within my heart as to how I believe.

1st Timothy 16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels,preached unto the gentiles,believed on in the world, received up into glory.

I have listened to Billy Grahams preaching and read his books for as far back as I can remember.

He states if you want to know what God is like, then take a long look at Jesus Christ -- because He was God in human flesh.

Blessings to all -- TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#468130 Nov 23, 2012
1st Timothy 3:16

“Love much, trust none”

There

#468131 Nov 23, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you BLL, and I defintely agree with you that fallen angels / demons are responsible for certain terminal illnesses that human kind suffer such as various forms forms of cancer and other diseases that man has yet to find a permanent cure to, and I believe that they torture people in other ways as well including certain forms of mental illness just for example, the bible itself bares these things out, and they also know those specifically who belong to Christ Jesus as the demon possessed man who told the false disciples 'Jesus i know, and Paul i know but who are you?' and the demon that was in that man the bible says jump on them and overpowered them and ran them out of that house hurt and naked, that would actually sound humorous if it wasn't so dangerous and creepy.
Howevet I still don't believe that they have the ability to procreate with human women, at least not anymore, but I agree with the idea that those angels that left their habitation and are being reserved in chains of darkness are a different group aside from that 3rd of the heavenly host that rebelled along side satan.
If you are really interested in Angels I suggest looking into Cabbalah. That is where most of the Angel theory in both Christinity and Judaism comes from, not the Bible.

Be warned, it is considered "Gnostic". It is a considered to be a dangerous path to try to follow Angels, fallen or not. Not that I believe such things.

IMHO, angels do not exist. They are basically the lesser gods of Paganism. I don't believe in more than one "supranatural" being and that is God.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#468132 Nov 23, 2012
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
ATTENTION TO ALL SO CALLED CHRITIANS ON THIS THREAD
YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TOO BECAUSE NONE OF YOU READ THE BIBLE YOU ALL GO ON SUNDAY SCHOOLs DOCTRINES AND FALSE CLAIMS OF HOPE BY MASIONIC PREACHERS
Some church denominations are also led by avowed Masons. For example, a 1991 survey by the Southern Baptist Convention Sunday School Board found that 14% of SBC pastors and 18% of SBC deacon board chairs were Masons; it is also estimated that SBC members comprise 37% of total U.S. lodge membership.(A 2000 updated SBC report found that over 1,000 SBC pastors are Masons.)
Henry Wilson Coil is the author of the encyclopedia that many lodges now accept as their authoritative source (Coil's Masonic Encyclopedia). Coil says that if Freemasonry is not a religion, nothing would have to be added to make it such, and that the religious service at the funeral of a Mason is evidence enough that Freemasonry is a religion. But the fact that Freemasonry is religion would not necessarily condemn it, except that the views of the Masonic religion are in open conflict with Biblical Christianity, so much so that, in our opinion, a knowledgeable and committed Mason could not possibly be a true Christian.
MASON OATHS:
Most do not realize the terrible oaths that Masons are required to take for each advancing degree in this cult. Each Entering Apprentice, for example, is required to repeat:.
"... most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear, that I will always hail, ever conceal, and never reveal, any of the arts, parts or points of the hidden mysteries of ancient Freemasonry.... All this I most solemnly, sincerely promise and swear, with a firm and steadfast resolution to perform the same, without any mental reservation or secret evasion of mine whatever binding myself under no less a penalty than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, and buried in the rough sand of the sea at low water mark where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly or willingly violate my solemn oath and obligation as an Entered Apprentice Mason. So help me, God."
Each succeeding degree has a similar horrible oath and penalty connected with it.
MASONS AND THE BIBLE:
Masons do not adjust their beliefs to fit the Bible, the Bible is adjusted to fit their beliefs. A Mason's loyalty is never to God but to the Lodge.
known PASTOR MASONS
Pat Robertson Here is another photo of Pat Robertson giving an occult gesture, this time the Masonic Sign of Fellow Craft, or the Devil's Claw, in a front page photo shoot for Time Magazine on February 17th 1986.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/pat_rob...
Here is Benny Hin Kenneth Copland throwing up there MASIONIC DEVIL SIGNS
http://www.informationliberation.com/files/18...
Billy Graham Graham's undeniable Masonic GESTURE on the cover of TIME MAGAZINE:
http://www.declaringthywordministries.com/bil...
The Masonic Handshake
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/2242/acode...
JOHN DARBY: John Nelson Darby, who is considered the father of dispensationalism, first proposed the pretribulation rapture in 1827
What the people are not told is that, John Nelson Darby was a member of the secret order of Freemasonry, in which in 1832 at the Powerscourt Conference, he introduced his teaching of the "Secret Rapture
SHALAM!
Psalms 145:17
Isaiah 53:11
Acts 2:27
Deuteronomy 32:4
Job 36:5
Colossians 2:3
Deuteronomy 7:9

“Love much, trust none”

There

#468133 Nov 23, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>...I have given much thought to JESUS knowing exactly what HE was in for when HE came to us, to teach us to love one another, and that as now JESUS sits on the right hand side of GOD, HE is closer to GOD than all of those other 10's of thousand of 10's of thousands of Angels. But of course, these are only my thoughts and my opinion :)
"HE came to us, to teach us to love one another,"

I agree with that. The rest IMHO is idle speculation and has nothing to do with salvation so right or wrong opinions don't matter.
IMHO, Angels and demons have nothing to do with this life or the next. If they were that important then Jesus would have mentioned it, right ?

That is the root of my beliefs. There are 1700 years of stuff that people think are important yet in and outside of the Biblical Gospels Jesus never once mentions them. If they were so important why did Jesus talk about figs and mustards seeds instead of talk about angels and demons and His virgin birth, resurrection, deity status, tell us to follow Paul and the RCC and then Luther, explain the Trinity and the Holy Spirit ad infinitum.

It doesn't make sense and modern christianity IMHO makes Jesus look like an idiot at best and a very evil deity at worst.

bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#468134 Nov 23, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"HE came to us, to teach us to love one another,"
I agree with that. The rest IMHO is idle speculation and has nothing to do with salvation so right or wrong opinions don't matter.
IMHO, Angels and demons have nothing to do with this life or the next. If they were that important then Jesus would have mentioned it, right ?

That is the root of my beliefs. There are 1700 years of stuff that people think are important yet in and outside of the Biblical Gospels Jesus never once mentions them. If they were so important why did Jesus talk about figs and mustards seeds instead of talk about angels and demons and His virgin birth, resurrection, deity status, tell us to follow Paul and the RCC and then Luther, explain the Trinity and the Holy Spirit ad infinitum.

It doesn't make sense and modern christianity IMHO makes Jesus look like an idiot at best and a very evil deity at worst.
GOOD POST, G-O_D

Jesus came to teach. He tried to remove the huge burden of religion, which the Pharisees and the Sadducees had placed on people.

That is what we see him doing.

And modern Christianity placed the burden of three Gods on people.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#468135 Nov 23, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD POST, G-O_D
Jesus came to teach. He tried to remove the huge burden of religion, which the Pharisees and the Sadducees had placed on people.
That is what we see him doing.
And modern Christianity placed the burden of three Gods on people.
Agreed. Paulinism took us out of a frying pan and into a fire.

Location hidden

#468136 Nov 23, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are really interested in Angels I suggest looking into Cabbalah. That is where most of the Angel theory in both Christinity and Judaism comes from, not the Bible.
Be warned, it is considered "Gnostic". It is a considered to be a dangerous path to try to follow Angels, fallen or not. Not that I believe such things.
IMHO, angels do not exist. They are basically the lesser gods of Paganism. I don't believe in more than one "supranatural" being and that is God.
angels in ancient antiquity were described as powers sent by God to the manking
also messengers,4 winds, 4 seasons, fire,water,air, etc....in their antiquity minds were angels,and active by angels controled those powers

also is water,fire,air, 4 seasons,4 winds, storms exists till today,exists also control of all those powers alloved by God to all those angels-messengers.
Angel exists forever

veda books of wisdom describe those earth and Universe keepers as watch securities messengers supervising activity of sun,moon,antidimensional entry gates to the all heavens,even after thrown Adam from Paradise Angels of Fire were protecting paradise gate from entering Adam back to the paradise,

so ,your lack of ancient history is clearly shown to all of us,
that you are just simple earthly human searching for answers in noncanocical books,internet webs,
Instead ask and search Bible with Gods Help

have good day sir g.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 555,162
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tide with Beach 765,421
Why Topix is dying 15 min Dr Wu 7
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 18 min andet1987 4,970
I can see why Republicans are often seen as lac... 24 min Doctor REALITY 2
How many hubbies enjoy sloppy seconds from thei... 25 min Dr Wu 6
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min onemale 263,688
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 hr BottomNow 1,191
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 7 hr Dubai Massage 055... 141

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE