|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> They were probably the same two that expmained it to YOU, lol.
Which makes it even more bewildering that YOU weren't smart enough to figure it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet Paul was from what is now called the nation of Turkey and not a Jew or Judean.
He was just "lying for God" as he admits with his own words:
"For the Jews, I pretended to be a Jew" 1 Corinthians 9:20
It was a part of the Roman empire just like Jerusalem had been. Paul was born in Tarsus but raised in Jerusalem and was taught by the famous teacher Gamaliel. I just read that in order for one to be a Pharisee... only the mother had to be Jewish.

lol... I don't see where it says that Paul "pretended". But it's just like communicating with someone in their own lingo so that could understand your point of view.

@ the 1:00 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good evening BTJ, you are welcome, however I didn't really post the in support of what he was saying as I didn't even read the conversation between you two, I just thought that I'll share with you who Bernie Madoff was and the lives that he literally ruin.
Blessings my friend.
thanks L
arrogance of G.
is incredible
comparing criminals and put him in the same ranks with apostle Paul,
is ridicolous,blasphemoues and complete not understanding spiritual values of Apostle Paul inspired by God letters.

I do like your calm posts,for sure behind your posts is very lovely person who loves Lord without of doubts

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, Miss Judy. I truly appreciate your kind words. If it be the Lord's will, I'll be visiting more often. Perhaps, then, I'll be granted the honor of getting to know you better. I also enjoy reading your posts. Subtle and smart, for the most part.
Until next time, may the shalowm of our 'Elohiym remain with you and yours.
Well you certainly got a giggle outta me, subtle may come from trying not to throw a stone while I live in a glass house my self -- and smart is only the learning experience from over 4 years of Topix, an education money can't buy thats for sure teehee.

I do think we have a wonderful Golden Thread here and it is a pleasure to come in and read intelligent postings versus unintelligent --

As for the other part of me -- I would hope that the light of Jesus shines thru my posts as together we give Him Praise and Glory -- I look forward to your friendship --

TLC - Miss Judy

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Bishop passed away 21 years ago, he is resting IN Christ after his many years of long labor and his works do follow him, however I would have liked to see you try at that 6 million I believe it would have been most entertaining as bishop really had a talent for putting a cap on these type of issues, but I have a God given gift for understanding the Godhead and if you wish you could call or E-mail Bishop Tisdale about this subject and he could likely explain it better to you than I, call me and I'll give you the inform that you need.
Blessings.
Good evening Bro... nah, I don't think any Christian, even if they were found to be wrong and had a change of heart on a biblical principle would be willing to give that kind of money up over a wager. Smile.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Edit add: They wouldn't give that kind of money up... not without a fight... even if they did started the wager and were found to be wrong. JMO

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
ROFLMAO
At the time of Jesus, you had three areas under Roman rule: Judea, Galillee and Samaria. Galillee and Samaria or what was previously called Israel. Israel is not Jewish and Judea is not Israeli. No more than Canada and the USA are interchangeable terms.
The Jews in Judea called the Samarians frauds and the Israelites in Samaria called the Judeans frauds.
It is like the Catholics and Protestants in many areas (see N. Ireland).
You seem to take the Judean POV as the only one in exesitence.
BTW, there are Samarians in Israel to this day, they do not call themselves Jews but the modern useage of "Jew" is a vague and useless term anyway.
I was going to respond to this with verses, but for some odd reason, I don't think anything I share is going to make an iota of difference. What I will say is this, though...

I picture you as a buttock-less person, considering how many times I've seen you post your should-be-trademarked "rolling-on-the-floor-lau ghing..." routine. Head, neck, shoulders, back, thighs, calves, ankles, heels...no buttocks.

I post "(lol)" at times, because I, literally, "laughed out loud." At other times, I post "(grin)," or "(smile)," because I, literally, grinned, or smiled. I've always wondered how many people have, literally, rolled on the floor, laughing, when they post "ROFL." That's comical to me.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
On Ham's one year anniversary quite a few people stopped in to remember him and out of respect for that several people, myself included, suggested that should be a day to set aside differences and wanted the day to peaceful. Larry implied he saw this as hypocritical because he said Ham had been involved in disagreements himself at times and wanted to know why we had not set aside a day for Micah as well.
I thought he missed the point as I don't think anyone was suggesting someone was perfect since nobody but Jesus is. Ham did strive for peace more than most and is something he should be remembered for. But the point as I saw it anyway was that people wanted a day to remember someone they cared deeply for and there should be things that supersede any personal animus. It is somewhat of an unwritten rule among civilized people IMO that we respect a day set aside for a memorial.
I mention that in part to segue into my next thought which is that while Ham and I had the occasional disagreement I respected the man a great deal. I remember all the good conversations and the numerous times he displayed a heart rarely seen in people these days. That he and I didn't always agree also didn't change the fact that I learned from him and took many positives away from his example. I think the sum of a man is what we look at and Ham brought a lot of love to the table.
to be cont
Ya know Steve what I remember about Ham is his humbleness - he thought of himself as a turtle or weed -- and as I think of turtle I think of how he won the race -- look where he is now -- and as far as a weed, as I travel the roads I think some of natures most beautiful colors are along the road growing weeds scattered thru the fields.

Ham left his indelible mark within these pages forever twined with Golden thread -- I know for me he will always be The Man that X could never erase.

I also know I will meet him in glory one day along with his beautiful Lynn.

I've missed a lot during my absence and I appreciate you taking time to fill me in --

TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
i appreciate your kind words
and am sure that God asppoint for each one of us,His own time to live and to departure,regardless of earthly sufferings,diseases or sickness
I sincerely wish you long possible health and good spiritual mature hope to have eternal better life
God bless you mrs Jute
I also am not affraid to post all what I think,about christianity
but I quess we have to put a side our hostilities and divission,and much as possible to only deffend Gods Word and tell others about this awsome eternal bright future under God rulership
Indeed there is work to do for the Kingdom, and no matter how many work so hard to attempt to discredit Gods Word, His Word will not be diminished, His Word will be fulfilled to the perfect timing -- Best of all His Word is Victorious.

Heaven is at hand my friend, may Gods light shine thru you and illuminate these pages -- TLC - Mrs Jute

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>In case you missed my reason for addressing your post, I only wanted to add to what you had already stated. I'm in total agreement with you on this particular subject, though.
In my experiences, I've met many people that believe that our anointed Savior was not actually tempted because he was susceptible to sin as we are. In my humble opinion, the doctrine of the "trinity" is responsible for this most erroneous belief. I find it most important, though, that people understand the dire consequence if such a thing was true, hence my reason for addressing your post.
As I've learned and believe, Father is Father and His only-begotten Son is His only-begotten Son. The Holy Spirit, as I believe, is as natural a part of Father as sight is a perfectly functioning eye. I don't believe in any so-called "trinity," but I do believe in a Godhead, consisting of both, Father and Son. I do believe it's appropriate to call our anointed Savior "God," though, as Philip did and without rebuke. But, only Father can be called "God of gods," as it's written at Deuteronomy 10:17.
Scriptures do prove that many share the title "God/god." Among these are Father, our anointed Savior, angels, and mere men. In my humble opinion, the confusion, these days, are in people's unwavering confidence in the translators, especially those of our English versions. Most don't realize that the term and definition of "God/god" are identical in the original texts, therefore the only distinction is in the context and content of the surrounding verses. Also, the beliefs and convictions of the translators themselves are responsible for the capitalization, or lack thereof, of terms such as "God/god" and "Spirit/spirit" throughout the bible. It's for this very reason the term "Easter" appears at Acts 12:4 and not that actual, literal, and most proper translation, which is "Passover." In conclusion, though, my assertions here are only a portion of my beliefs as to why people believe as they do.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Amen Bro... while I don't believe in the trinity as I was taught, per se... I do believe that The Holy Spirit is a 3rd person in the Godhead. Now I know that it is a mystery but let me ask you a question, if the Son, the Word, whatever one may call Him existed before the earth was... how did God The Father obtain His Son before earth was created if both are male principles?

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Steve -- I read each of your posts to me and once again I respect your views your opinions and your feelings.

I realize my last break from here was a lengthy one -- I missed a lot.

My friendship with Whispers is on a different level and I know you will respect my feelings as well.

So with this said - I appreciate all you took time to write and explain and can understand why you and John feel the way you do according to all you wrote.

I will keep all this lifted in prayer as God sees straight to the heart that we as humans can't always see --

Just know I love you guys sincerely - nothing can change that -- TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good to hear Judy, sometimes a little light work can have good therapuetic effect but don't over assert yourself my friend allow your strength to build up a little more, how's your hubby doing btw?
Thank you for asking about Wayne -- he is on insulin 3 times a day now so his sugar is more under control, but hey we're aging and it does take it's toll LOL --

I catch him napping more than usual but he is such an early riser - I remember how his dad would pound with his cane on bedroom doors to wake all the kids and holler Daylight in the swamp, ma's got breakfast gong up and attem -- then after breakfast his dad would sleep the morning away in his recliner teehee --

Sometimes the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree father and son --

I'm just so thankful for 43 years and still counting with him -- I guess I will keep him TLC - Judy

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I could go up to Florence where I-95 is....I just saw a story on how the army accidently dropped an atomic bomb on Florence in 1958. So lucky it wasn't armed. If it had been there could have been a Hiroshima here in SC. The only damage was a home and barn damaged (no one was killed)
Good Evening Sis, That's true concerning 95... I was thinking how Norfolk has an interstate that goes straight to Va Bch.. or it's a major hwy of some sort. Myrtle would probaly get more business if that were the case. As far as another atomic device being lost was off the coast of Savannah somewhere... the last that I heard is that they're still looking for it.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

S-A-T-A-N A-D-O-L-F J-O-S-E-F J-U-D-A-S O-B-A-M-A???

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening Bro. Drew, How are you?
Tired and sleepy.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa !! Putting on the brakes here LOL -- I see my name tossed in here -- even if I'm a bit just personality as Dar puts it - I can answer to being addressed.
I clicked on the thread and just started reading and you guys are amazing all of you -- I see a couple jabs here and there but respectfully and responsible posts that is really bringing the Word -
And I never underestimate the intelligence of Dar -- he brings forth honest questions that I see are being addressed to the very best of your knowledge and Scott and others -- I'm just taking everything in and enjoying my time here.
TLC - Judy
Good Evening Judy, thank you and I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself. You were missed! I hope your stay in here, Facebook, email, whereever you go is a blessed and inspiring one. Smile.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Tired and sleepy.
Please get some rest my brother... I'm about to turn in shortly myself after I catch up on a few more posts, hopefully.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening Bro... nah, I don't think any Christian, even if they were found to be wrong and had a change of heart on a biblical principle would be willing to give that kind of money up over a wager. Smile.
Good evening bro, on the contrary bishop didn't "didn't put that kind of money up over a wager" to play games and place bet's he was dealing with a lot bring attack from all manner of hypocrites and false prophets and pretenders, many of whom were deceiving people on a wide spread level and had nothing in mind but building upon their OWN established church organizations and reedily garnishing as much money as they can get their hands on to do it and all the while blasting against the truth preached in it's fullness and attacking him for preaching it, the man of God knew what he was doing and why and he was a devout man who followed the lead of the spirit only, God taught the saints through him for 47 long years as he toiled and labored in the gospel through alot of tribulation over that giving him a Godly wisdom that you and I and many others would highly blessed if we could amass at least half of.

Peace my friend. ;)

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Q;
Speaking of opinions if you ever get a chance to get your hands on this book take a peek at it.The name of it is God (brief history) by John Bowker (The human search for eternal truth).Have a good day.
Hey LW, thank you. I'll take a look at some of the reviews on it sometime.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••