“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#467659 Nov 18, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to hell without accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour is my point.
I accept Jesus as the atonement for all mankind.

You seem to be unable to repent and redeem yourself through Jesus.

I fear that after your final heartbeat you will hear the words "I know you not." .

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#467660 Nov 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Not a problem Sis.. did you leave from "way out" in Myrtle Beach to come around this region to meet? It would be nice if an interstate highway went straight into Myrtle.
I could go up to Florence where I-95 is....I just saw a story on how the army accidently dropped an atomic bomb on Florence in 1958. So lucky it wasn't armed. If it had been there could have been a Hiroshima here in SC. The only damage was a home and barn damaged (no one was killed)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#467661 Nov 18, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry D but you have made sooooooooooo many more errors than you probably realize, I don't believe you really have any clue my friend.
You call every thing that doesn't support your opinion an "error".

I am sorry that facts and reality don't support your opinion.

You think that the Bible is perfect and if anything contradicts it is wrong. So, please show me the four legged birds, unicorns and dragons that are mentioned in the Bible.
Were there really unicorns and dragons ?
Is mustard the smallest seed ?
Is the mathematic constant PI equal to 3 ?(1 Kings 7:23)
etc.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#467662 Nov 18, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I am glad you noted that.
Jesus never called God, "My father". He always said, "My Father"
It is quite obvious from the following from John:
"Jesus said to her,“Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them,‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
What he meant was that he was GOING BACK to the Father. The word "ascending" appears to have been added or forged in later.
In John 14, there is no talk about ascending to the Father. It is all about 'going back' to the Father.
"gong back" or "ascending" are both terms that simply mean "dying".

All Spirit of God returns (goes back, ascends, etc.) to God upon death. The nephesh ceases to be and the clay returns to clay and the spirit returns to God. All based on Genesis in the Hebrew original.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#467663 Nov 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
My comment was that most Christians do not consider the JW's to be Chrisitans.
Over my head, that went! I apologize, then. That explains why you quoted "real christians." And it's true, what you said. Most so-called "Christian's" don't consider "Jehovah's Witnesses" to be any part of Christendom. In my humble opinion, those that make such critical remarks are the same that would have ran to our anointed Savior to complain, "Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us!"
G_O_D wrote:
I like JW's by the way. I have spent a few afternoons discussing scriptures with them.
I do, too, even though I don't entirely agree with all their prescribed doctrine. They are a most studious bunch, though.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#467664 Nov 18, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Shrink,why are you arguing with that child of Satan?! Just as the book of Job mentioned an ocassion when Satan also came along one day when all of the faithful angels went before the Throne of God to themselves before the Lord,so also this 'g-d' character comes to this christian forum,even though he knows he's a child of the devil trying to use this 'ocassion',or christian forum,to VAINLY present his case. He's an evil,unrepentant son of Satan who has no conscious about speaking evil against the Holy Bible and the Lord Jesus Christ. That's why I don't WASTE TIME trying to respond to his silly posts. I dismissed him and his 'illogic' long ago.
let me correct.i am not Shrink
but I am with you,
I don't argue with this rotten seed of satan poster G
I just state,start and ansume without of waiting for respond from this spiritualy dead croock

have nice and beautiful blessed by God SUNDAY

“Love much, trust none”

There

#467665 Nov 18, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I adhere to God's Word as guided by his spirit,.....
As do I, Quin and several others here.

You think you are special or better than anyone else ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#467666 Nov 18, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Your previous posts very much reveal that you have no real understanding of anything pertaining to God.
That you can't grasp a single thing posted by myself or Quin demonstrates that you are the one requiring an education in history, theology, Judaism, Hebrew, Greek, logic and Christianity.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#467667 Nov 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Same to you Sis. My plans didn't go exactly the way I wanted them today... but I did spend more time with my little ones so that was a indeed a blessing. They grow up sooooo fast.
Whoa !! Putting on the brakes here LOL -- I see my name tossed in here -- even if I'm a bit just personality as Dar puts it - I can answer to being addressed.

I clicked on the thread and just started reading and you guys are amazing all of you -- I see a couple jabs here and there but respectfully and responsible posts that is really bringing the Word -

And I never underestimate the intelligence of Dar -- he brings forth honest questions that I see are being addressed to the very best of your knowledge and Scott and others -- I'm just taking everything in and enjoying my time here.

TLC - Judy

“Love much, trust none”

There

#467668 Nov 18, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Over my head, that went! I apologize, then. That explains why you quoted "real christians." And it's true, what you said. Most so-called "Christian's" don't consider "Jehovah's Witnesses" to be any part of Christendom. In my humble opinion, those that make such critical remarks are the same that would have ran to our anointed Savior to complain, "Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us!"
<quoted text>I do, too, even though I don't entirely agree with all their prescribed doctrine. They are a most studious bunch, though.
I don't judge people by thir beliefs but by the way they act out those beliefs.

I have found most people from all faiths to be loving, friendly and decent.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#467669 Nov 18, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Will do Epi as this coming spring in april will mark two years that I lost my mom and I miss her so much as well and think of her all the time, so I can definitely relate to your sorrow.
Peace and Blessings my sister.
Thanks Scott.....I remember you talking about your Momma. And when she got sick and had to go in the hospital. When my dad went in to the hospital he was gone within a month. He went downhill fast. I know you know how I feel too Scott....When we lose our parents we lose our past.

God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#467670 Nov 18, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
May God bless your beloved dad. Ameen
When you miss him, cherish all the sweet memories of the good times you had with him. Taht really helps.
Thanks bmz....I do cherish the memories

God Bless

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#467671 Nov 18, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
It is 2 years today since my dad died....Say a prayer for my family....I really Miss him!!
Thank you Friends....
Have a BLESSED SONday!!
My sweet friend I can hardly believe it's been two years -- my GOOD ness -- my heart is with you and prayers

TLC - Judy

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#467672 Nov 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>I will pray Sis that God will comfort you and your family during this time.
Thanks Qu

:-)

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#467673 Nov 18, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jute;
Just being together sometimes is so much more important than what is served up to break bread.Happy Thankgiving Jute.My small family will get together in the evening due to work schedules.God bless.
I will be thinking of you. Our family has so much to be thankful for this year, will be a wonderful celebration dinner. TLC - Jute

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#467674 Nov 18, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Wonderful Judy and God still gets the glory for the early detection my friend, yes I have been working since february but the Lord is still guiding me through a few storms, but as they say..........this TOO will pass, I look forward to talking more in depth with you as well Judy and may God continue to richly bless you and yours.
I pray you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Scott and it is so wonderful to see you back full strength applying your faith to postings respectfully.

Heaven will be filled with so many denominations from earth - that will one day learn there is but one Ruler that will dominate the Heaven -- Jesus Christ the King of Kings -- I know I am so Ready!!!

Blessings from my home to yours -- TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#467675 Nov 18, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,Sweetie. I was reading some of your posts,earlier today,and I began to REALIZE that we hadn't spoken in awhile. Well,if you've been keeping your distance from me because of my sometimes 'miltant views',I understand. Anyway,it's becoming obvious that we're living in the very last of days,or maybe I should say,years or decades,before the Lord Jesus Christ breaks through the clouds to reveal His awesome glory before a convicted world. But I want to say this,it's normal that people would 'hope' for a political leader who can help to make a nation,or the world,a much better place to live in,with a social and economic playingfield that's much more level. And it seems obvious to me that's what Barack Obama has set out to do. Nothing wrong with those types of aspirations. But I also believe that the way he plans to go about it will,basically,'sell out' America to the United Nations. Hateful,envious nations aren't the only ones with their eye on America...Satan the devil is watching also. And if America continues to ignore it's obligation to the Lord,you can expect the powers of hell to visit this land in ways that many couldn't have ever imagined.
Doc I have never kept my distance from you my friend due to your political, faith, or as you say militant views -- I love reading your fact findings and opinions on different subject matter.

I think we both fall within the same views as to the end times are near and the stage is set and the puppets are all in play -- just a matter of the acts to fall in place which will occur all in Gods perfect timing. The chess board has to aquire a few more kings to put into play -- LOL

Happy Thanksgiving I do hope you and your family share a blessed day. TLC -- Granns

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#467676 Nov 18, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet I will, Sis. It's good to see you. You know sometimes we sit around and mope only to be introduced to another who is in worse shape than we are. I guess that could be God's way of showing us just how blessed we are. Life's just too short to whine and moan all the time. So I just thank God for what He's provided and hope that I don't miss an opportunity to be a witness when I should.
Just keep on keeping on Bragging on God!
Absolutely Drew -- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family - look forward to hearing more from you when you can -- TLC - Judy

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#467677 Nov 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
Yet Paul was from what is now called the nation of Turkey and not a Jew or Judean.

He was just "lying for God" as he admits with his own words:

"For the Jews, I pretended to be a Jew" 1 Corinthians 9:20
That's not what he meant, G_O_D, and I think you know that.

The point Paul was making was that, certain people required a certain appearance in order to maintain their attention. Verse 19 begins by explaining, "For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more." Then, the first portion of verse 20 says, "And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews." These "Jews" are a reference to the priesthood. And toward these "Jews," Paul would observe certain practices and traditions in order to maintain their attention. The latter part of verse 20, first, proves that these "Jews" were the priesthood, as it reads; "to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law." These that are "under the law" are, also, under the authority of the "Jews." These would have to be the remaining tribes of Israel- Judah, Levi, and Benjamin, for the most part, but minor, insignificant numbers of Reuben and Simeon, too. And lastly, verse 21 includes the Gentiles. This says, "To them that are without law, as without law,(being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law."

In conclusion, Paul was a Jew, even if from Tarsus. He wrote, of himself, "For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin." This proclamation would have no significant meaning if it were false, because his point for writing this was in answer to his own question; "I say then, Hath God cast away his people?" Furthermore, we find at 2Corinthians 11:22 this from Paul; "Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I." And to the Philippians, Paul also wrote of himself, "Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more: Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee."

People misunderstand Paul and his letters...and that's the problem.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#467678 Nov 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no.. you're fine... each one of us has our own opinions is correct. While being prayerful and studying God's Word, we all have to formulate our own conclusions but it helps to touch base with one another... that's what I mean by we're just sharing info. We may not agree with each other fully on scripture context but it is insightful nonetheless. Have a Good Morning... smile.
What a wonderful way to respond with kindness --

Sharing with each other and to be able to formulate our own conclusions -- beautifully stated.

TLC - Judy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Regina 550,703
Last Word + 2 8 min Doug77 875
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 11 min wallaby84 24
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Anon 753,445
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 30 min EdmondWA 96,400
Stay away from Serious Dehydration 35 min Jina Johnson 1
Retractable Awning (May '11) 41 min Matt Dalek 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 174,523
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 262,046
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 4 hr pk pk 122

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE