Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#467650 Nov 18, 2012
TODAY is the day of salvation!!!,for you are not promised tomorrow!!!: http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/03/15/you...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#467651 Nov 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>If you say that Jesus' spirit was God The Father... then The Father was being tempted because temptation not only appeals to the flesh but it has a spiritual characteristic as well. And to say God the Father can be tempted goes against scripture because God (The Father) cannot be tempted... but Jesus was in all ways tempted according to scripture.
Jesus clearly says in the scriptures over and over again that His Father was in heaven and prayed to His Father in heaven. I have to go with the scriptures Bro.
And I definitely have to go with scriptures my friend, I used to believe as you do long ago but as I grow stronger in the Lord and in truth and grace my eyes became more and more open that I am able to understand the Godhead mystery much more clearly now, and I realize to those who are not there yet in full understanding it would seem that God and Christ are two seperate entities but that is not possible, wgain the flesh was tempted even though the fathers spirit resided within that body and that Jesus didn't give in to those temptations is a testament that the fathers spirit didn't allow it to happen.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

#467652 Nov 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The tremendous difference between a father and The Father.
Exactly!
Thank you. I am glad you noted that.

Jesus never called God, "My father". He always said, "My Father"

It is quite obvious from the following from John:

"Jesus said to her,“Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them,‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”

What he meant was that he was GOING BACK to the Father. The word "ascending" appears to have been added or forged in later.

In John 14, there is no talk about ascending to the Father. It is all about 'going back' to the Father.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#467653 Nov 18, 2012
http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/03/15/you... Look at that white van being pushed through those raging ocean waters @ the 4:28 mark! Absolutely un REAL!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#467654 Nov 18, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#467655 Nov 18, 2012
Just keepin' it REAL,baby! Just keepin' it R-E-A-L!:

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#467656 Nov 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe your interpretation of Scriptures is truth while the clay tablets from Ur sitting in museums are figments of imagination.
This is the major reason I reject your opinion.
You can't tell the difference between reality and the voices in your head.
You should talk to your doctor about Haldol.
I adhere to God's Word as guided by his spirit, please apply your advice to yourself because not all clay tablets coincide with thevholy scriptures, God got his Word over to his people by working through the hands of men to establish the bible, in short..........he got to us all we need to know to be saved and if some tablets were not transcribed into tbe Word is likely that not all discovered came from God to begin with just becqause they were old and ancient like the alledged so called "lost books of the bible".

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#467657 Nov 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
As does Quin, myself and many others here. You aren't that special.
Your previous posts very much reveal that you have no real understanding of anything pertaining to God.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#467658 Nov 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
What I meant by my earlier post is that Jesus is God the Son... that He has and always had (even before the earth was formed) his own uniqueness from God The Father. But being sent to make atonement He became the Son of man also and you know that story goes.

So being that the Son of God became the Son of man He could tempted by evil... but God, His Father, cannot be tempted by evil nor does He tempt anyone to do evil. In my understanding God the Son isn't and was never God The Father... He has always simply been God's Son.
In case you missed my reason for addressing your post, I only wanted to add to what you had already stated. I'm in total agreement with you on this particular subject, though.

In my experiences, I've met many people that believe that our anointed Savior was not actually tempted because he was susceptible to sin as we are. In my humble opinion, the doctrine of the "trinity" is responsible for this most erroneous belief. I find it most important, though, that people understand the dire consequence if such a thing was true, hence my reason for addressing your post.

As I've learned and believe, Father is Father and His only-begotten Son is His only-begotten Son. The Holy Spirit, as I believe, is as natural a part of Father as sight is a perfectly functioning eye. I don't believe in any so-called "trinity," but I do believe in a Godhead, consisting of both, Father and Son. I do believe it's appropriate to call our anointed Savior "God," though, as Philip did and without rebuke. But, only Father can be called "God of gods," as it's written at Deuteronomy 10:17.

Scriptures do prove that many share the title "God/god." Among these are Father, our anointed Savior, angels, and mere men. In my humble opinion, the confusion, these days, are in people's unwavering confidence in the translators, especially those of our English versions. Most don't realize that the term and definition of "God/god" are identical in the original texts, therefore the only distinction is in the context and content of the surrounding verses. Also, the beliefs and convictions of the translators themselves are responsible for the capitalization, or lack thereof, of terms such as "God/god" and "Spirit/spirit" throughout the bible. It's for this very reason the term "Easter" appears at Acts 12:4 and not that actual, literal, and most proper translation, which is "Passover." In conclusion, though, my assertions here are only a portion of my beliefs as to why people believe as they do.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#467659 Nov 18, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to hell without accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour is my point.
I accept Jesus as the atonement for all mankind.

You seem to be unable to repent and redeem yourself through Jesus.

I fear that after your final heartbeat you will hear the words "I know you not." .

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#467660 Nov 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Not a problem Sis.. did you leave from "way out" in Myrtle Beach to come around this region to meet? It would be nice if an interstate highway went straight into Myrtle.
I could go up to Florence where I-95 is....I just saw a story on how the army accidently dropped an atomic bomb on Florence in 1958. So lucky it wasn't armed. If it had been there could have been a Hiroshima here in SC. The only damage was a home and barn damaged (no one was killed)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#467661 Nov 18, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry D but you have made sooooooooooo many more errors than you probably realize, I don't believe you really have any clue my friend.
You call every thing that doesn't support your opinion an "error".

I am sorry that facts and reality don't support your opinion.

You think that the Bible is perfect and if anything contradicts it is wrong. So, please show me the four legged birds, unicorns and dragons that are mentioned in the Bible.
Were there really unicorns and dragons ?
Is mustard the smallest seed ?
Is the mathematic constant PI equal to 3 ?(1 Kings 7:23)
etc.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#467662 Nov 18, 2012
bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I am glad you noted that.
Jesus never called God, "My father". He always said, "My Father"
It is quite obvious from the following from John:
"Jesus said to her,“Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them,‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
What he meant was that he was GOING BACK to the Father. The word "ascending" appears to have been added or forged in later.
In John 14, there is no talk about ascending to the Father. It is all about 'going back' to the Father.
"gong back" or "ascending" are both terms that simply mean "dying".

All Spirit of God returns (goes back, ascends, etc.) to God upon death. The nephesh ceases to be and the clay returns to clay and the spirit returns to God. All based on Genesis in the Hebrew original.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#467663 Nov 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
My comment was that most Christians do not consider the JW's to be Chrisitans.
Over my head, that went! I apologize, then. That explains why you quoted "real christians." And it's true, what you said. Most so-called "Christian's" don't consider "Jehovah's Witnesses" to be any part of Christendom. In my humble opinion, those that make such critical remarks are the same that would have ran to our anointed Savior to complain, "Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us!"
G_O_D wrote:
I like JW's by the way. I have spent a few afternoons discussing scriptures with them.
I do, too, even though I don't entirely agree with all their prescribed doctrine. They are a most studious bunch, though.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#467664 Nov 18, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Shrink,why are you arguing with that child of Satan?! Just as the book of Job mentioned an ocassion when Satan also came along one day when all of the faithful angels went before the Throne of God to themselves before the Lord,so also this 'g-d' character comes to this christian forum,even though he knows he's a child of the devil trying to use this 'ocassion',or christian forum,to VAINLY present his case. He's an evil,unrepentant son of Satan who has no conscious about speaking evil against the Holy Bible and the Lord Jesus Christ. That's why I don't WASTE TIME trying to respond to his silly posts. I dismissed him and his 'illogic' long ago.
let me correct.i am not Shrink
but I am with you,
I don't argue with this rotten seed of satan poster G
I just state,start and ansume without of waiting for respond from this spiritualy dead croock

have nice and beautiful blessed by God SUNDAY

“Love much, trust none”

There

#467665 Nov 18, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I adhere to God's Word as guided by his spirit,.....
As do I, Quin and several others here.

You think you are special or better than anyone else ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#467666 Nov 18, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Your previous posts very much reveal that you have no real understanding of anything pertaining to God.
That you can't grasp a single thing posted by myself or Quin demonstrates that you are the one requiring an education in history, theology, Judaism, Hebrew, Greek, logic and Christianity.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#467667 Nov 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Same to you Sis. My plans didn't go exactly the way I wanted them today... but I did spend more time with my little ones so that was a indeed a blessing. They grow up sooooo fast.
Whoa !! Putting on the brakes here LOL -- I see my name tossed in here -- even if I'm a bit just personality as Dar puts it - I can answer to being addressed.

I clicked on the thread and just started reading and you guys are amazing all of you -- I see a couple jabs here and there but respectfully and responsible posts that is really bringing the Word -

And I never underestimate the intelligence of Dar -- he brings forth honest questions that I see are being addressed to the very best of your knowledge and Scott and others -- I'm just taking everything in and enjoying my time here.

TLC - Judy

“Love much, trust none”

There

#467668 Nov 18, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Over my head, that went! I apologize, then. That explains why you quoted "real christians." And it's true, what you said. Most so-called "Christian's" don't consider "Jehovah's Witnesses" to be any part of Christendom. In my humble opinion, those that make such critical remarks are the same that would have ran to our anointed Savior to complain, "Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us!"
<quoted text>I do, too, even though I don't entirely agree with all their prescribed doctrine. They are a most studious bunch, though.
I don't judge people by thir beliefs but by the way they act out those beliefs.

I have found most people from all faiths to be loving, friendly and decent.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#467669 Nov 18, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Will do Epi as this coming spring in april will mark two years that I lost my mom and I miss her so much as well and think of her all the time, so I can definitely relate to your sorrow.
Peace and Blessings my sister.
Thanks Scott.....I remember you talking about your Momma. And when she got sick and had to go in the hospital. When my dad went in to the hospital he was gone within a month. He went downhill fast. I know you know how I feel too Scott....When we lose our parents we lose our past.

God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 740,598
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Gordon 227,950
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min USA Born 543,219
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min bad bob 173,886
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min WasteWater 259,761
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 48 min RFD 3,167
Word association game (Aug '08) 48 min Kid_Tomorrow 53,353
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••