Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#467674 Nov 18, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Wonderful Judy and God still gets the glory for the early detection my friend, yes I have been working since february but the Lord is still guiding me through a few storms, but as they say..........this TOO will pass, I look forward to talking more in depth with you as well Judy and may God continue to richly bless you and yours.
I pray you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Scott and it is so wonderful to see you back full strength applying your faith to postings respectfully.

Heaven will be filled with so many denominations from earth - that will one day learn there is but one Ruler that will dominate the Heaven -- Jesus Christ the King of Kings -- I know I am so Ready!!!

Blessings from my home to yours -- TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#467675 Nov 18, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,Sweetie. I was reading some of your posts,earlier today,and I began to REALIZE that we hadn't spoken in awhile. Well,if you've been keeping your distance from me because of my sometimes 'miltant views',I understand. Anyway,it's becoming obvious that we're living in the very last of days,or maybe I should say,years or decades,before the Lord Jesus Christ breaks through the clouds to reveal His awesome glory before a convicted world. But I want to say this,it's normal that people would 'hope' for a political leader who can help to make a nation,or the world,a much better place to live in,with a social and economic playingfield that's much more level. And it seems obvious to me that's what Barack Obama has set out to do. Nothing wrong with those types of aspirations. But I also believe that the way he plans to go about it will,basically,'sell out' America to the United Nations. Hateful,envious nations aren't the only ones with their eye on America...Satan the devil is watching also. And if America continues to ignore it's obligation to the Lord,you can expect the powers of hell to visit this land in ways that many couldn't have ever imagined.
Doc I have never kept my distance from you my friend due to your political, faith, or as you say militant views -- I love reading your fact findings and opinions on different subject matter.

I think we both fall within the same views as to the end times are near and the stage is set and the puppets are all in play -- just a matter of the acts to fall in place which will occur all in Gods perfect timing. The chess board has to aquire a few more kings to put into play -- LOL

Happy Thanksgiving I do hope you and your family share a blessed day. TLC -- Granns

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#467676 Nov 18, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
You bet I will, Sis. It's good to see you. You know sometimes we sit around and mope only to be introduced to another who is in worse shape than we are. I guess that could be God's way of showing us just how blessed we are. Life's just too short to whine and moan all the time. So I just thank God for what He's provided and hope that I don't miss an opportunity to be a witness when I should.
Just keep on keeping on Bragging on God!
Absolutely Drew -- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family - look forward to hearing more from you when you can -- TLC - Judy

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#467677 Nov 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
Yet Paul was from what is now called the nation of Turkey and not a Jew or Judean.

He was just "lying for God" as he admits with his own words:

"For the Jews, I pretended to be a Jew" 1 Corinthians 9:20
That's not what he meant, G_O_D, and I think you know that.

The point Paul was making was that, certain people required a certain appearance in order to maintain their attention. Verse 19 begins by explaining, "For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more." Then, the first portion of verse 20 says, "And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews." These "Jews" are a reference to the priesthood. And toward these "Jews," Paul would observe certain practices and traditions in order to maintain their attention. The latter part of verse 20, first, proves that these "Jews" were the priesthood, as it reads; "to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law." These that are "under the law" are, also, under the authority of the "Jews." These would have to be the remaining tribes of Israel- Judah, Levi, and Benjamin, for the most part, but minor, insignificant numbers of Reuben and Simeon, too. And lastly, verse 21 includes the Gentiles. This says, "To them that are without law, as without law,(being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law."

In conclusion, Paul was a Jew, even if from Tarsus. He wrote, of himself, "For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin." This proclamation would have no significant meaning if it were false, because his point for writing this was in answer to his own question; "I say then, Hath God cast away his people?" Furthermore, we find at 2Corinthians 11:22 this from Paul; "Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I." And to the Philippians, Paul also wrote of himself, "Though I might also have confidence in the flesh. If any other man thinketh that he hath whereof he might trust in the flesh, I more: Circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, an Hebrew of the Hebrews; as touching the law, a Pharisee."

People misunderstand Paul and his letters...and that's the problem.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#467678 Nov 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no.. you're fine... each one of us has our own opinions is correct. While being prayerful and studying God's Word, we all have to formulate our own conclusions but it helps to touch base with one another... that's what I mean by we're just sharing info. We may not agree with each other fully on scripture context but it is insightful nonetheless. Have a Good Morning... smile.
What a wonderful way to respond with kindness --

Sharing with each other and to be able to formulate our own conclusions -- beautifully stated.

TLC - Judy

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#467679 Nov 18, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>That's not what he meant, G_O_D, and I think you know that.....
I am fairly certain that he meant exactly what he said.

I do not hold Paul higher than any other human and far lower than many.

I am not bound to the dictates of Empreor Constantine and have no problem rejecting Paul as a pagan fraud.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#467680 Nov 18, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>....In conclusion, Paul was a Jew, even if from Tarsus.....
Sure, just like I am a Druid from Pennsylvania.

LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#467681 Nov 18, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
My sweet friend I can hardly believe it's been two years -- my GOOD ness -- my heart is with you and prayers
TLC - Judy
Thank you sweetie....I know you understand too...Tears just pop up when a memory comes into mind...

Glad to see you feeling better...Each day should get easier

Love ya

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#467682 Nov 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in God. The non-anthropomophic creative force from which the entire universe came into being and whose rules govern it.
I see God in action every day of my life. That is the 'proof'.
Just as I do not have to be an electrician to accept that electricity is real, I do not need a religion to understand that God is real.
I fear few will understand a line of reasoning as simple as this.

On the other hand ...add a few ingrediants from someplace else, omit a few key ingrediants, chop it up into little bitty pieces, and then form groups to try and put it back together; that they understand.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#467683 Nov 18, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear few will understand a line of reasoning as simple as this.
On the other hand ...add a few ingrediants from someplace else, omit a few key ingrediants, chop it up into little bitty pieces, and then form groups to try and put it back together; that they understand.
Agreed.

As for Jesus, I found my own opinion to make more sense than the Christian one. Between Mark and Leveticus 16 there is an almost perfect parallel. No interpretations, no apologetics, no magic, just a simple correlation.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#467684 Nov 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
I am fairly certain that he meant exactly what he said.

I do not hold Paul higher than any other human and far lower than many.

I am not bound to the dictates of Empreor Constantine and have no problem rejecting Paul as a pagan fraud.
You give Constantine and his associates more credit than what's due. In any case, you are entitled to your opinions. But, I've confronted many that make these false accusations, that Paul contradicted the gospel of our anointed Savior. I stand by what's written.
G_O_D wrote:
Sure, just like I am a Druid from Pennsylvania.

LOL
So, you're Dru-ish, then, strictly adhering to Dru-daism? hehe

“"None shall pass"”

There

#467685 Nov 18, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>....People misunderstand Paul and his letters...and that's the problem.
Agreed. They are called Christians. LOL

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#467686 Nov 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
Agreed. They are called Christians. LOL
And you, apparently, as it seems you hold, too, to what even these "Christians" believe.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#467687 Nov 18, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>You give Constantine and his associates more credit than what's due....
Nope. The Bible and Modern Christianity were all forced upon the world at the point of his and his successors' gladius.

To reject that fact is to ignore reality.

You all still accept the collection of books authorized by Constantine as the perfect and only word of God. It is only because all other Christians were murdered and their books burned. Fortunately, many were hidden and survived to be rediscovered in th elast 150 years. Those discoveries prove that Christianity has believed a lie for 1700 years...and continues to do so in light of that proof.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#467688 Nov 18, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And you, apparently, as it seems you hold, too, to what even these "Christians" believe.
I doubt any Christian would agree to that. LOL

Welcome, newcomer to the thread.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#467689 Nov 18, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>....So, you're Dru-ish, then, strictly adhering to Dru-daism? hehe
That was mean! ROFLMAO

Good pun!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#467690 Nov 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You call every thing that doesn't support your opinion an "error".
I am sorry that facts and reality don't support your opinion.
You think that the Bible is perfect and if anything contradicts it is wrong. So, please show me the four legged birds, unicorns and dragons that are mentioned in the Bible.
Were there really unicorns and dragons ?
Is mustard the smallest seed ?
Is the mathematic constant PI equal to 3 ?(1 Kings 7:23)
etc.
Wrong..........not my opinion but the Word of God, dragon is just another title assigned to the adversary of the souls of mankind, four legged birds and unicorns?????? if the bible speaks of them..........then what about it, the bible is perfection in it's truth and presentation because it comes from the purest and wisest source of all, God almighty himself and yes when you contradict HIM then you are setting yourself above him in wisdom and knowledge, as for the math equations, you need to know what to look for in the Word as it pertains to edifying information for the soul to grow spiritually by, so take your math problems to a mathematician.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#467691 Nov 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. The Bible and Modern Christianity were all forced upon the world at the point of his and his successors' gladius.
To reject that fact is to ignore reality.
You all still accept the collection of books authorized by Constantine as the perfect and only word of God. It is only because all other Christians were murdered and their books burned. Fortunately, many were hidden and survived to be rediscovered in th elast 150 years. Those discoveries prove that Christianity has believed a lie for 1700 years...and continues to do so in light of that proof.
This is quite pitiful, you reject the true knowledge of God snd put your belief in books that were discovered 150 years ago, by this I assume that you are refering to tbe so called "lost books of the bible" that God obviously didn't have included for a reason, but you know the more you post on tbese subjects you make yourself a prime example of one who is described as an enemy of the cross of Christ, such as..........woe unto those who call the TRUTH a LIE and a LIE the TRUTH.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#467692 Nov 18, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> ....not my opinion but the Word of God,.....
That is your opinion. Over 4 billion people currently disagree with your opinion...millions of them are Christians, too.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#467693 Nov 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
As for Jesus, I found my own opinion to make more sense than the Christian one. Between Mark and Leveticus 16 there is an almost perfect parallel. No interpretations, no apologetics, no magic, just a simple correlation.
if it works with you,
there is great good for you,but others doesn't have any benefits or step forward to their salvation

in conclussion your belief is without of spiritual essence-just blah blah blah

have nice evening G

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min okimar 2,437
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min PadMark 678,910
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 32 min Tony 6,260
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 39 min ROCCO 118,945
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 41 min New Age Spiritual... 33,215
______ *ANTICHRIST in plain view / (*News) ______ 51 min GlobalNewsYTube 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min trifecta1 982,134
More from around the web