Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#466975 Nov 11, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
So you sold out your country as well as your present day life on a promise that might not come for another 2000 years. Not to mention, you sided with a political party that goes against everything your God finds damning to your soul.
I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms.
Good luck with that Scott.
Later ...
It would be funny if it wasn't so sad, eh ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#466976 Nov 11, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he can see the beauty, therefore; he can't embrace what he can't find.
In my lifetime I've known people like that ...I'm sure you have also. It's like they just give up.
What if there are millions of them, American Citizens, supporting a President that has only filled there heads with ideals that will never come to pass, millions of American Citizens that have simply given up ...
Damn!
Like 1930's Germany ? <frown>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#466977 Nov 11, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
I liked what Phae said yesterday....Us Americans believe that the world will end because alot of us aren't happy with the choice of our President.
The WORLD doesn't revolve around us and our Problems....Don't get me wrong...I am Proud to be an American and voted for who my Spirit convicted me to vote for....JMO...lets not turn on each other. I respect your vote and you should respect mine.
Now.....Lets come TOGETHER as Americans and work on some of our problems.
Amen.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#466978 Nov 11, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/homep age/3351-woman-fired-for-racis t-facebook-post-about-obama What a stupid racist piece of trash. If she was stupid enough to use racial slurs about Obama by way of electronic communication on Facebook,she's a stupid ignorant broad anyway.
She isn't a "clever" racist like you ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#466979 Nov 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Good Morning: Chip implantation... the wave of the near future. "Is" you ready?
1. Commerical
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zHdrTiPcQ3gXX&feature=fvw rel
2. C-SPAN (The politician dance)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
3. Prophecy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
4. Some say it's hoax.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microc...
What are some of your thoughts? Have a blessed day.
:)
The same was said in 1935 about the social security numbers. The prophecies regarding the dangers and control of the people and economy actually came true.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#466981 Nov 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is... it's on page 1502... This is the healthcare bill signed into law. A class II device is an implantable device.
http://housedocs.house.gov/rules/health/111_a...
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/111/hr3...
Yup.

Expect GPS added soon. The Govt. will know where you are 24/7 and there will be a severe penalty for removing or hacking it.

An easy prediction, expect it within a generation (20-30 years)

“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#466983 Nov 11, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>I strongly disagree here. In the church were I gave my life to Christ world missions was the focus. People from the world over thank God for the Usa and Israel. I have no doubt that it was the Lord's grace this nation ever got off the ground. I don't worry about what comes next because the word tells me not to. Its not arrogant to brag on what God has done and He has bleseed this nation many times over, more than we deserve. I wish no ill will on her or the people but imo God's judgement will come.
Actually people the world over are extremely tired of Americas opinion of itself in the grand scheme of things.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#466984 Nov 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Afternoon... Yup!
http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/BMWC.html

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#466985 Nov 11, 2012
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually people the world over are extremely tired of Americas opinion of itself in the grand scheme of things.
And ...

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#466986 Nov 11, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
And ...
Nothing...only that some American's typify the stereotype of Ugly American. Some Americans do not understand that their country is a legend in their own minds only. I'm all for pride in ones country when kept in perspective...arrogance must be tempered with humility which is something many Americans lack.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#466987 Nov 11, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning LW... I had heard about the chip a long time also but I didn't know, until recently, that it would also be tied to the healthcare bill as far as electronic health records go. By the way, RFIDchip corp changed their name to Positive ID Corp... I also read that hospitals or doctors will get incentives to bring these type of electronic health record interfaces online by 2013. I thought that was interesting too. See the HITECH Act which was part of the stimulus bill which was signed into law around Feb of 2009.
Hi Q;

If you will check you shall find that health care faculities and Personal have already got information on any patient condition they are treating thru the computer systems.Rcords and information are sent by this system all the time.So is the coding and billing of such records sent to government agencies,insurance companies ect.Drug stores also can fill prescriptions thru this system and doctors can fax in prescriptions this way too.Laboritories do the same.Flight for life has the system too.Health care workers have the information already at the fingertips.
Now ask yourself this why the need for a chip system.Oh yea I might add the chip system is already been tried on our pets.Now sometimes I am tacky so here is tacky unless you want to be one of the governments pets.Sorry could not help myself.I am a independent lil cuss.Have a good day God bless.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#466988 Nov 11, 2012
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let them send their son's & daughters to provide defense, let them develope medicines to cure disease, let them develope nuclear fission to create power, let them send aircraft carriers to make power and provide hospitals in natural disasters-helicopters-bulldoze rs-rebuilding materials-medicine-personel-et c, let them develope space travel & walk on the moon ...

Let them do it better and then they can get snippy,
until then, let them just say thank you!

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#466989 Nov 11, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let them send their son's & daughters to provide defense, let them develope medicines to cure disease, let them develope nuclear fission to create power, let them send aircraft carriers to make power and provide hospitals in natural disasters-helicopters-bulldoze rs-rebuilding materials-medicine-personel-et c, let them develope space travel & walk on the moon ...
I served my country proudly Hick, my friends too died in foreign lands. American doesn't hold the monopoly on helping others in the world. And for the record many countries do not want nor care for Americas involvement and would be quite happy if America withdrew.

Not as many people are saying thank you to America as you would think.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#466990 Nov 11, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record America relieves a lot of support from other countries...America is as reliant on other countries as others rely on them.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#466991 Nov 11, 2012
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record America relieves a lot of support from other countries...America is as reliant on other countries as others rely on them.
"Receives"

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#466992 Nov 11, 2012
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
I served my country proudly Hick, my friends too died in foreign lands. American doesn't hold the monopoly on helping others in the world. And for the record many countries do not want nor care for Americas involvement and would be quite happy if America withdrew.
Not as many people are saying thank you to America as you would think.
But they keep calling and we keep answering.

Hey, I'd like nuthing more than to disconnect.

But the next earthquake, sunami, infringement on their rights, etc, etc ...they'll be calling.

If they ain't bitchin, they're beggin.

We don't invade, we're always invited.
It is what it is!

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#466993 Nov 11, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
But they keep calling and we keep answering.
Hey, I'd like nuthing more than to disconnect.
But the next earthquake, sunami, infringement on their rights, etc, etc ...they'll be calling.
If they ain't bitchin, they're beggin.
We don't invade, we're always invited.
It is what it is!
Who called you and asked for help? Iraq? Iran?

America like other countries doesn't wait to be "asked" my countrymen and yours go because it is the right thing to do. We came to your aid in the northeast when there was a massive power failure...we're we asked...nope...we did it because as a country we do what we can to help and we hope you would do the same for us.

America has crippled itself by its actions in other countries and its "inaction" in its own. America needs to withdraw and focus on rebuilding itself...it is no longer the super power it once was.

Location hidden

#466994 Nov 11, 2012
hick-up wrote:
Thank you

Location hidden

#466996 Nov 11, 2012
Preserve me O God for in thee do I put my trust.

O my soul thou hast said unto the Lord.Thou art my Lord my goodness extendeth not to thee.

But to the saints that are in the earth,and to the excellent,in whom is all my delight.

Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another God;their drink offering of blood will I not offer nor take up their names into my lips

The Lord is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup thou maintainest my lot.

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places;yea I have a goodly heritage.

I will bless the Lord who hath given me counsel;my reins also intruct me in the night seasons.

I have set the Lord always before me because he is at my right hand.I shall not be moved.

Therefore my heart is glad and my glory rejoiceth my flesh also shall rest in hope.

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell;neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Thou wilt shew me the path of life;in thy presence in fullness of joy;at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalms 16
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#466997 Nov 11, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/31-homes-devastated-dea... O.k.,here's my prediction about the mysterious Indians blast: Some dude was about to have his home foreclosed and he decided to blow it up rather than suffer the humilation of having it taken from him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min WildWeirdWillie 52,119
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min another viewer 992,000
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 693,268
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 445,992
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Edthirty 286,690
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 2 hr Holy dr Shrink 21
‘Trump’s a racist’ — Marcia, Marcia, Ma... 5 hr Dipsy doodle 3
More from around the web