Why Should Jesus Love Me?

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#466922 Nov 10, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
"Turned my back on the unborn and support homisexuality" eh?.........and you think I care about the lack of respect coming from a massive liar like yourself?!
Your actions define you ...

Do you really think Gov people give a rats petunia about your health care? They don't even know your name.

Big Brother wants control of the most lucrative industry in this country for the revenue. Dems, Repubs don't make no difference. It's about money. They already spent your SSN ...it's long gone. They're gonna welsh on healthcare too.

You really don't beleive they're going to forfeit they're comfortable lifestyle & retirement portfolio just to keep you alive & healthy ...do you?

Are you really buying all that garbage?

“God Bless America”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#466923 Nov 10, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, hick-up, my wife and I lived without health insurance for over 5 years and, really, we couldn't afford it. And we've only recently been able to afford it since she got this new job with benefits. And with the mandate that those without must purchase it or be fined sure didn't sit well with me as I'm sure there are many who are in the same boat as we were. I believe it is ridiculous that the gov't can demand that people buy insurance or fine those that don't.
Too many people in this country have been conditioned to live life expecting something for nothing and believe they are entitled to free healthcare, food, housing, cell phones, etc. Thank God He has looked over us in times when we have been in need. Personally, I do not want to rely on the gov't or man to take care of me.
Hi Drew, hope this finds you and your family well. Like you there have been times in my life where my husband and I did not have health insurance. In 2005 when I had to quit work because of health problems, we were able to keep health insurance from my job for 6 months. After that time I was no longer eligible for insurance. But due to my health I had to have insurance. My husband started to get his health care through the VA. The only insurance I could get was through the State Risk Pool that will insurance those that other companies will not. For over 2 years we paid over 500 dollars a month just for me. We had to sell some things that were not necessary like a camper and pick up and learned to trim the fat to make ends meet. At a time in our lives where our family was grown and we had worked hard all our lives to afford some things we were tightening our belts. This was until I qualified for medicare. My point is you have to set your priorities. I know there are those who cannot afford health insurance, but there are also those who would rather spend money on other things and don't worry about health insurance. If a person is too poor to pay for insurance, how are they suppose to pay a fine? Government health insurance is not the answer.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#466924 Nov 10, 2012
Stewie wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Drew, hope this finds you and your family well. Like you there have been times in my life where my husband and I did not have health insurance. In 2005 when I had to quit work because of health problems, we were able to keep health insurance from my job for 6 months. After that time I was no longer eligible for insurance. But due to my health I had to have insurance. My husband started to get his health care through the VA. The only insurance I could get was through the State Risk Pool that will insurance those that other companies will not. For over 2 years we paid over 500 dollars a month just for me. We had to sell some things that were not necessary like a camper and pick up and learned to trim the fat to make ends meet. At a time in our lives where our family was grown and we had worked hard all our lives to afford some things we were tightening our belts. This was until I qualified for medicare. My point is you have to set your priorities. I know there are those who cannot afford health insurance, but there are also those who would rather spend money on other things and don't worry about health insurance. If a person is too poor to pay for insurance, how are they suppose to pay a fine? Government health insurance is not the answer.
I share the concern. If we could have afforded it then we would have purchased it, so how do "they" think we could have paid a fine? The gov't is trying to control too much of our lives as it is. I say the less the gov't controls, the better. And believe me, we're not part of the "rich" when it comes to things of this world, but we are beyond rich when it comes to heavenly things. And for that I will

Brag on God.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#466925 Nov 10, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, hick-up, my wife and I lived without health insurance for over 5 years and, really, we couldn't afford it. And we've only recently been able to afford it since she got this new job with benefits. And with the mandate that those without must purchase it or be fined sure didn't sit well with me as I'm sure there are many who are in the same boat as we were. I believe it is ridiculous that the gov't can demand that people buy insurance or fine those that don't.
Too many people in this country have been conditioned to live life expecting something for nothing and believe they are entitled to free healthcare, food, housing, cell phones, etc. Thank God He has looked over us in times when we have been in need. Personally, I do not want to rely on the gov't or man to take care of me.
Hello Drew,

I haven't had healthcare since 02. So in 06 I finally got around to applying for my VA healthcare. At the time I had a blood clot, and the blood thinner is expensive (can't think of the name, ham took it also, and the monthly screenings).
I haven't used it since ...in fact it is currently inactive. Last week I filled two perscriptions totaling $165. I still owe the Doc $170 for the visit (plus a shot of cortizone).

When I moved to Melbourne I changed primary care providers at the VA because I changed clinics. They assigned me a Doc then sent me a letter informing me that my new VA Doc wasn't accepting new patients ...WASN'T ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS ...this is the damn VA, he was supposed to be there to serve ...so they assigned me a Phys Assistant instead.

Gov people are interested in taking days off ...don't rock the boat ...and retire. Have you ever been to the DMV. The line never ends ...why put forth any effort ...just don't rock the boat.

These people that think gov people are going to do anything for them are foolish ...utterly foolish.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#466926 Nov 10, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think Gov people give a rats petunia about your health care? They don't even know your name.
Big Brother wants control of the most lucrative industry in this country for the revenue. Dems, Repubs don't make no difference. It's about money. They already spent your SSN ...it's long gone. They're gonna welsh on healthcare too.
You really don't beleive they're going to forfeit they're comfortable lifestyle & retirement portfolio just to keep you alive & healthy ...do you?
Many do. That is what keeps the country from falling into civil war. We are trained from the first day of school to be "[atriotic" which means to be willing to die for the rich and powerful who do nothing for anyone.

No different from the Roman Empire upon which our government is modeled.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#466927 Nov 10, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too, Chris. And I am glad that we can still preach the gospel. I am eagerly awaiting His return to set up His kingdom here and looking even more forward to living in His perfect kingdom.
Consider the grass of the field... When even one blade can push through the solid earth! Then who is man... that God should be mindful of him?

Between Paradise and Now, the path one must take is not always the easy one... on earth. But it's time to let go and let God. To step out of the comfort zone and walk on the water of True Faith.

Leaving all that we know in the world behind, every fibre of our being is focused on why we even want to. His name is Wonderful, Counsellor, and some-one who we know we can trust. Some-one who showed the way everything is done when God Rules.

No more world powers to deceive us. No more anything to divide us from the Pure and Absolute Love of God.

Bye bye world...
I see you my Brothers!
I see you my Sisters!

Don't be amongst the ones who are too afraid to take the final step, and be found wanting by clinging to the shores of today. There is no end when there is a new beginning.

Outward bound
Upon a ship that sails no ocean
Outward bound
It has no crew but me and you
All alone
When just a minute ago
The shore was filled with people
With people that we knew

Outward bound
Upon a journey without ending
Outward bound
Uncharted waters beneath
are far, far behind
The green familiar shore
is fading into time
And time has left us now

So farewell, adieu, so
long,voya condios
May they find whatever
they are looking for
Remember when the wine was
better than ever again
We could not ask
We could not ask for more

Outward bound
Upon a ship with tattered sails
Outward bound
Along a crooked, lonesome trail
Things we learned, will just be
satisfied in knowing
And we' ll tell it to our
kids as a fairytale

So farewell, adieu, so
long, voya condios
May they find whatever
they are looking for
better than ever again
We could not ask

Rev 22
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. 

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#466928 Nov 10, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Many do. That is what keeps the country from falling into civil war. We are trained from the first day of school to be "[atriotic" which means to be willing to die for the rich and powerful who do nothing for anyone.
No different from the Roman Empire upon which our government is modeled.
Now that is info I can use.
May I?
And "thank you" in advance.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#466929 Nov 10, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Drew,
I haven't had healthcare since 02. So in 06 I finally got around to applying for my VA healthcare. At the time I had a blood clot, and the blood thinner is expensive (can't think of the name, ham took it also, and the monthly screenings).
I haven't used it since ...in fact it is currently inactive. Last week I filled two perscriptions totaling $165. I still owe the Doc $170 for the visit (plus a shot of cortizone).
When I moved to Melbourne I changed primary care providers at the VA because I changed clinics. They assigned me a Doc then sent me a letter informing me that my new VA Doc wasn't accepting new patients ...WASN'T ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS ...this is the damn VA, he was supposed to be there to serve ...so they assigned me a Phys Assistant instead.
Gov people are interested in taking days off ...don't rock the boat ...and retire. Have you ever been to the DMV. The line never ends ...why put forth any effort ...just don't rock the boat.
These people that think gov people are going to do anything for them are foolish ...utterly foolish.
I only go to the DMV when it is absolutely necessary. And as far as the VA, I am a veteran but fortunately I don't have any pressing health problems or need to go there at this time, so my visits to the doctors' offices are extremely limited. Being a sports official requires a yearly "fitness for duty drive by" physical which I can get from a local private clinic for $45.00, you know look down the throat, pee in a cup, listen to the heart and lungs, check the blood pressure, eye test and look in the ears.. you're done, see you next year. However, it is a good thing that you are able to use the system as it is intended.

By the way, how is the fishing and/or have you been lately?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#466930 Nov 10, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider the grass of the field... When even one blade can push through the solid earth! Then who is man... that God should be mindful of him?
Between Paradise and Now, the path one must take is not always the easy one... on earth. But it's time to let go and let God. To step out of the comfort zone and walk on the water of True Faith.
Leaving all that we know in the world behind, every fibre of our being is focused on why we even want to. His name is Wonderful, Counsellor, and some-one who we know we can trust. Some-one who showed the way everything is done when God Rules.
No more world powers to deceive us. No more anything to divide us from the Pure and Absolute Love of God.
Bye bye world...
I see you my Brothers!
I see you my Sisters!
Don't be amongst the ones who are too afraid to take the final step, and be found wanting by clinging to the shores of today. There is no end when there is a new beginning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eAly81yWMJEXX
Outward bound
Upon a ship that sails no ocean
Outward bound
It has no crew but me and you
All alone
When just a minute ago
The shore was filled with people
With people that we knew
Outward bound
Upon a journey without ending
Outward bound
Uncharted waters beneath
are far, far behind
The green familiar shore
is fading into time
And time has left us now
So farewell, adieu, so
long,voya condios
May they find whatever
they are looking for
better than ever again
We could not ask
Outward bound
Upon a ship with tattered sails
Outward bound
Along a crooked, lonesome trail
Things we learned, will just be
satisfied in knowing
And we' ll tell it to our
kids as a fairytale
So farewell, adieu, so
long, voya condios
May they find whatever
they are looking for
better than ever again
We could not ask
Rev 22
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star.
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. 
I'm just a pilgrim on a journey to a place, and won't it be wonderful there?

Well, gotta run. Thank you for being you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#466931 Nov 10, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is info I can use.
May I?
And "thank you" in advance.
Sure. It is nothing new and not mine. It is well known that almost all modern 'republics' are based on the Roman system of government. From the Senate and House of Representatives (Plebes) with a President (Consul AKA Emperor, Caesar). Even our legal system is based on Emperor Justinian's with modification by the Germanic Laws (IE: Laws of the Salien Franks, etc.)

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#466932 Nov 10, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
I only go to the DMV when it is absolutely necessary. And as far as the VA, I am a veteran but fortunately I don't have any pressing health problems or need to go there at this time, so my visits to the doctors' offices are extremely limited. Being a sports official requires a yearly "fitness for duty drive by" physical which I can get from a local private clinic for $45.00, you know look down the throat, pee in a cup, listen to the heart and lungs, check the blood pressure, eye test and look in the ears.. you're done, see you next year. However, it is a good thing that you are able to use the system as it is intended.
By the way, how is the fishing and/or have you been lately?
Fishing is picking up ...water is clear since Sandy.

Finger mullet are running ...actually a lot of bait fish in the inlet and the troph(?) at the beach. Went last Saturday ...Jacks and cats on live shrimp. Guy beside me was using cut bait and got a hammerhead ...bout 3 ft. It was pretty cool ...especially since he and I were wading up to our hips.

Looking forward to the Blues run ...the Tarpon will come out to play ...King Mac's will be found in the surf ...but it's coming on winter, so the surf will get rough.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#466933 Nov 10, 2012
http://psychrights.org/articles/LevineLillyan...

" More than one journalist has uncovered corrupt connections between the Bush Family, psychiatry, and Eli Lilly & Company, the giant pharmaceutical corporation..."

Anyone interested... take a look. Maybe it will help see 'why' to many health problems being created. It answers many in Australia, and more corruption!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#466935 Nov 10, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
To tell the truth I ultimatly don't care because my hope and desire is not in anything on this earth, like some others I look only toward Christ Jesus and his perfect kingdom, where all these on going political arguments will be meaningless and will truly make no difference in the end.

Peace.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#466937 Nov 10, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> To tell the truth I ultimatly don't care because my hope and desire is not in anything on this earth,....
I find that quite sad. This is an amazing Universe we have had the grace to experience. I hope you can come to appreciate this marvelous gift we call life. From green grass underfoot to a blue sky overhead and everything inbetween. Embrace it !

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#466938 Nov 10, 2012
Many believers are reluctant to vote so as to not become involved in the affairs of this world. Some have declared, "Why vote for a president when I already have a King?" Some vote knowing that they're only choosing the one they consider to be the lesser of two evils. Regardless, I can only hope that we all, at least, acknowledge this one, simple fact.

None can stop the prophecies, nor hinder the time of their fulfillment.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#466939 Nov 11, 2012
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/3344-should... If Barack Obama was caught cheatin' on his wife,Obama suporters would say 'Soooo!!!',he only human!!!',and others would talk they usual 'riot talk' if the process to remove Oama over infildelity started. Some people just prefer to act like wild jungle monkeys no matter what.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#466940 Nov 11, 2012
I absolutely HATE this dude! He's a coward and he makes me SICK!: http://news.yahoo.com/girl-she-hid-behind-dad...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#466941 Nov 11, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I absolutely HATE this dude! He's a coward and he makes me SICK!: http://news.yahoo.com/girl-she-hid-behind-dad...
And you know what's really sad about this??! The military won't do anything but convict him and put him in prison,or some mental institution. And that's why the Taliban will make sure they get their revenge through those 'green on blue' attacks.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#466942 Nov 11, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> To tell the truth I ultimatly don't care because my hope and desire is not in anything on this earth, like some others I look only toward Christ Jesus and his perfect kingdom, where all these on going political arguments will be meaningless and will truly make no difference in the end.
Peace.
So you sold out your country as well as your present day life on a promise that might not come for another 2000 years. Not to mention, you sided with a political party that goes against everything your God finds damning to your soul.

I'm sure you'll be welcomed with open arms.

Good luck with that Scott.

Later ...

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#466943 Nov 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that quite sad. This is an amazing Universe we have had the grace to experience. I hope you can come to appreciate this marvelous gift we call life. From green grass underfoot to a blue sky overhead and everything inbetween. Embrace it !
I don't think he can see the beauty, therefore; he can't embrace what he can't find.

In my lifetime I've known people like that ...I'm sure you have also. It's like they just give up.

What if there are millions of them, American Citizens, supporting a President that has only filled there heads with ideals that will never come to pass, millions of American Citizens that have simply given up ...
Damn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Bongo 119,058
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 32 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 4 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web