AOL

#466706 Nov 7, 2012

******* 2 "WORSE" Judgments coming to USA

Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#466709 Nov 7, 2012
Druceden wrote:
<quoted text>
I am unable to answer you because now I also think Pope represents Satan because he is not representing Jesus.

The difference is very worrying.

Jesus worshipped God.
Pope worships Jesus as his God.
Dear Druceden, your response is very simple and yet very profound. Thank you.

I was also blinded by this "faith" as a senior person within the system.

It took a lot of courage to challenge and then walk out of something in which I have had full faith over several years.

When I found out it was not of God but of Satan, Idol worship and Paganism, I had to get away from it.

It is even scarier if we look at the fundamentals:

-Jesus was accused of being a False Prophet; He was cruelly punished as one and put to "death" as a False Prophet by those who rejected/denied him.

- Not only they convinced themselves that he was a False prophet through his apparent "death", but they also ensured that peasants, the superstitious and ignorant pagans worshipped him as God, to permanently label him as a deceiver and an agent of Lucifer who took worship away from their G-d!

- Those who deny/reject Jesus as the Messiah, need him to be a seducer and a False prophet till end times, so their evil deed of rejection and attempted murder of the Messiah, can be justified!

-They win if we continue to worship Jesus who was just a man.

Let me ask other readers to read these carefully. Peace.

Here is something that stares right in the faces of many and yet they don't "see" it.

- Jesus himself has given the correct name to the first POPE - "SATAN".

Matthew 16:23
New International Version (©1984)
JESUS turned and said to PETER, "Get BEHIND ME, SATAN! YOU ARE A STUMBLING BLOCK TO ME; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."
New Living Translation (©2007)
JESUS turned to PETER and said, "GET AWAY FROM ME, SATAN! YOU ARE A DANGEROUS TRAP TO ME. You are seeing things merely from a human point of view, not from God's."
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
But he (JESUS) turned, and said unto PETER, GET THEE BEHIND ME, SATAN: THOU ART AN OFFENCE UNTO ME: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
We really ought to reflect on this.
Pope represents nothing of Jesus - the cross (of gold and precious stones), luxury life style, luxury clothing/food, palaces, the statues, the blood drinking and flesh eating, the banks immersed in usury/corruption, the backstabbing and more).

So what does he represent?
The answer was given by Jesus who called him: "SATAN"!

Consider this:
Jesus the simple man of God on one side and Paul/Church and Pope on the other side.
The Church cannot survive if it challenges Paul's claim to gentiles.

But again we have the answers in the Gospels.
Jesus came only for the JEWS. He was born as one, lived among them, "died" among them & "buried" among them.

Jesus did not make an effort to reach out to the gentiles in a way a person who was sent to the gentiles would do.

How can then he suddenly change his mind after becoming a "raised" Christ? These are "claims" made by others without proper witnesses.

Are the Church- Paul- Pope Agents of Satan?

When people realise this, will they be getting closer to God?

Would the JEWS deny Paul? They have no benefit in this.

If they deny Paul, then they HAVE to accept that Jesus was right when he claimed he came only for the JEWS, the Lost sheep of the House of Jacob/Israel.

Will JEWS want Jesus to be right? They cannot consider this as an option!

Back to same EYE OPENER:
If we accept Jesus as a Prophet of God and RETURN to worshipping One true God without Partners or offspring, will that make us Muslims (Those who submit to the Will of God in Peace and in pursuit of Peace, accepting sincerely that Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammed were True Prophets of God)?

It is just a name for the PURE Monotheist who worships GOD without ascribing any partners or family to God.
Peace...
Alex123 aka WM

London, UK

#466710 Nov 7, 2012
JUST-A-CHRISTIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
OTC, Hoho --- the mass is the mess. It is an abomination to God. It is an insult to Jesus.
And your priests do not have ANY power, let alone 'authority' to make any transubstantiation occur. Fact is, it does not occur, except in the feeble minds of romanists who are too well brainwashed to believe the truth. You're just another brainwashed sucker, incapable of independent or accurate thought.
Wow..!
This was my first challenge when I was part of the "clergy"!

There is only ONE Power OVER the whole known universe and BEYOND:
GOD who CREATED Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammed.

I was shocked to realise this simple truth:
The man who told us this simple truth was Muhammed.

The pagan RAW flesh eating and FRESH blood drinking were corruptions and insertions through Satan that have NO connection with Jesus who observed the Law that forbids such evil practice.

The Church is promoting Human Sacrifice and Cannibalism without even us realising it!

After realising this, I had no choice but to accept the truth, if I wished to be a MONOtheist.

There is ONLY one GOD who is Worthy of Worship.

This God is not in many pieces or a tribal, racist, bigoted, anti-gentile, sexist minigod of just one tribe/race/nation who is only supposed to look after that race/tribe/nation!!

To God belongs everything and God judges us by our Piety and Deeds, NOT by our race/colour/nation.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#466711 Nov 7, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
And you wouldn't be protesting and complaining so much, nor would you have the white sheet and hood you wear in such a bunch if the President was white.
Great point RA, good to see you here.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466712 Nov 7, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to prep, Epi. The Bible, as you know, instructs us to lay up treasures in heaven where they will not be destroyed. It also tells us not to worry about tomorrow for there are plenty of concerns for the present day. And who knows, any of us could breathe our last at any moment.
So, I'll just keep on trusting God and roll with the punches. You know the Bible tells us that He won't allow us more than we can handle, as long as we trust in Him.
We can always pray, Our Father in Heaven, hallowed be YOUR name. YOUR kingdom come, YOUR will be done on earth as it is in heaven...
Good evening DH, this is very true we cannot prevent ANYTHING of major proportions
from happening in this present world but as it is our primary duty to prepare ourselves for the coming of the Lord and to be ready to go back with HIM at all times.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466713 Nov 7, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Phaerae good to see you as well. My health is doing pretty good and I'm feeling well.
They both are as un-Christlike as anyone in all of Topix that claims to be a Christian. I look at them both as posers that are nothing but trolls.
Hope all is well with you and yours. God bless.
Dead on my friend, I would say that the only real difference between them is the spelling and grammar efficiency but spews the same hateful rhetoric, I know DR likes to play games as well so it wouldn't surprise me if they are not one and the same.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466714 Nov 7, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Those that want the world to end don't truly understand what is written in the Bible. Those that love the Lord will pray as Jesus instructed His disciples, and that is to pray for God's kingdom to come and His will be done here on earth as it is in heaven.
And if they were knowledgeable about what the Bible says, they would know that it says that the world will not end (Genesis 8:21-22, Psalms 78:69, 89:36-37, 93:1, 96:10, 104:5, 119:90, 148:4-6, Isaiah 45:17, Eccl. 1:4, Ephesians 3:21), but will undergo some major changes.
You should take a peek over on the 'bush is a hero' thread where the conservatives over there have been having America's funeral/wake all day long after the President was re-elected last night, it's a sad sick room of doom and gloom.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466715 Nov 7, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, he won the popular vote as well. Although it was much closer than the electoral votes. Personally I think the electoral college is outdated and the popular vote guarantees a better voice. If a candidate knows in a state of say 10 million that he is trailing in the polls 55% to 45% he is not going to stay trying to recoup a ten point margin knowing the electoral votes are gone. But if he knew 4.5 million votes out of 10 million were going towards his total then he stays and listens to those 4.5 million people.And it isnt like whether Rhode Island is worth 3 electoral votes or however many popular votes that they will get much attention anyway. But at least this way almost hallf of huge states arent ignored as soon as a candidate figures he cant get the electoral votes. Works better by popular vote imho. Great to see ya.(T) PEACE
You have a good point about the popular vote my friend if it wasn't for the electorial college in 2000 Al Gore would have been our President instead of George W Bush.

Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466716 Nov 7, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Long time no see U Chess, and glad to know all is well.
Miss OYE and that crew... Conversations were more tolerant!
I know how keen you were with all you were doing at the time re your home... 2 years ??? Allot can happen in that time! You must be pleased.
Take Care Friend.
»»»»»IRRIRA«««««

How are you doing my friend?
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

#466717 Nov 7, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> »»»»»IRRIRA«««««
Go to sleep...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466718 Nov 7, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>yeah I probably should have said was leading the popular vote and is projected to win it. it is crazy these days how much can be projected by looking at historical voting trends by counties within the states. I had taken a nap and woke up and saw Romney ahead by like 13 electoral votes and was like what happened but then saw that was after getting Texas and Obama still hadnt received Florida or California. I'd been saying all along 4 years wasnt long enough to fix the damage, if it is even fixable. And I did think he spent too much of the first 2 years playing political footsie instead bringing down the hammer because he was too focused on healthcare and lost sight of other things. This next term will define his legacy. Personally I see things slowly improving.(T) PEACE
I agree there Skom, the slow progression and improvement is certainly not the president's fault as this economy was so badly shattered from the previous administration that most people just don't know and regconize slow growth in the economy right now, we have a long way to go but Obama did predict before he actually won the first time that notability of improvement would take most or all of his first term and even Bill Clinton said at the DNC that if he had inherited the same circumstances that Obama did he would not have been able to do any better himself.

Very interesting coming from a president in whom our economy THRIVED under for eight years. Peace.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#466719 Nov 7, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> You should take a peek over on the 'bush is a hero' thread where the conservatives over there have been having America's funeral/wake all day long after the President was re-elected last night, it's a sad sick room of doom and gloom.
http://www.history.navy.mil/library/online/am...

You'll find that more whites gave their lives defending this nation than any other race ...especially blacks and hispanics ...by an astounding 6-8 to 1 depending on the campaign.

Translation: the rest are here to live off the fat of the land. They want someone else to pay for it. Why stop now, it's been working for them for all these years.

So if a bunch of white people want to lick their wounds after being kicked in the teeth by the very people they so adamantly defended ...can't you just shut the hell up and let them?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466720 Nov 8, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.history.navy.mil/library/online/am...
You'll find that more whites gave their lives defending this nation than any other race ...especially blacks and hispanics ...by an astounding 6-8 to 1 depending on the campaign.
Translation: the rest are here to live off the fat of the land. They want someone else to pay for it. Why stop now, it's been working for them for all these years.
So if a bunch of white people want to lick their wounds after being kicked in the teeth by the very people they so adamantly defended ...can't you just shut the hell up and let them?
If you want to get into the historical aspect of this while being a creep about it then let us look at it this way..........the only thing that the whites of that time defended was their own interest and black people just happen to be in this country by way of having been forced here against their will and black people have contributed much to this country and stool up for it at a time when this country wouldn't stand up for blacks and other minorities, they were just "protecting their property" along with their stolen land while fighting at the same time to allow us full civil and equal rights, why do you think that this country is in the condition that it is in right now, because of greed and corruption.

People vote for the candidate that they feel best represents their own personal needs and interest as well as which way they feel that the nation should go, and that is their constitutional and God given right to do so and it doesn't make them wrong in the least if those reasons differ from your own nor is it a "keep in the teeth" as well.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466721 Nov 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> If you want to get into the historical aspect of this while being a creep about it then let us look at it this way..........the only thing that the whites of that time defended was their own interest and black people just happen to be in this country by way of having been forced here against their will and black people have contributed much to this country and stool up for it at a time when this country wouldn't stand up for blacks and other minorities, they were just "protecting their property" along with their stolen land while fighting at the same time to allow us full civil and equal rights, why do you think that this country is in the condition that it is in right now, because of greed and corruption.
People vote for the candidate that they feel best represents their own personal needs and interest as well as which way they feel that the nation should go, and that is their constitutional and God given right to do so and it doesn't make them wrong in the least if those reasons differ from your own nor is it a "keep in the teeth" as well.
A couple of corrections to this post if I may..........that was meant to be read as..........while fighting to keep us from attaining full civil and equal rights and KICKED in the teeth.

Point is that blacks have fought in all of this nations wars and have contribute their share to this country as a whole which is something HC wasn't taught in the mainstream school system as the vast majority of us were, but those who ate so distraught over the way that this election came out are certainly welcomed to lick their wounds.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#466722 Nov 8, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> »»»»»IRRIRA«««««
Hello >>>Lawest<<<
I see in here it has been more a time to for most to reflect on voting, and what it means to each. Somewhere between, I tried to keep it Light... perhaps it is no time for humour, but have always been honest with you all. So with Obama still President, posted this to Epi's 'face-book'comment, with
~*~H-O-P-E~*~ as in 'Africa welcoming USA' >>>With a Smile<<<

~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
One Land ready for President Obama

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
Robert McCloskey

~~~~~~~~~~
With Moses tho in Mind, and overcoming all odds, I felt Rev 15
might be fitting.
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.

3 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying,
Great and marvelous are thy works,
Lord God Almighty;
just and true are thy ways,
thou King of saints.

4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name?
For thou only art holy:
for all nations shall come and worship before thee;
for thy judgments are made manifest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

~~~~~~~~~

But I guess my Friend, one has to be in a frame of mind to receive even good news, or a Light heart... if hearts are heavy with concern.

So that's how I have been today. Not because the world hangs on the USA, but because that is only how it appears. And we are all in this together, whether it is liked or not. For me... I see the Light where God is, and thus nothing is impossible to Him.
I trust you all can breath a little, rest some more, and continue to be grateful... for a lot.
God Bless always in His Peace and Love
[you did ask!]
Alex123 aka Wm

London, UK

#466723 Nov 8, 2012
Jesus is not here.
God is in charge.
What matters is God's love and mercy.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#466724 Nov 8, 2012
Morning.....Its going to be a beautiful Cool day in the South today....

“There are times when two people need to step apart from one another,but there is no rule that says they have to turn and fire.”

~ Robert Brault

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466725 Nov 8, 2012
Today's Prayer

Good morning, Lord. Thank you for this absolutely beautiful day. God, I need for You to please tell me something. Do I place too much emphasis on my wants? my relaxation time? my family time? my job? anything? Please show me, help me know in my spirit, if there are any "rights" I need to relinquish that may be hindering my freedom to experience Your love and grace. Please help me to balance my time and activities, my desires and needs, my work and play; every area of my life. May You receive all the glory. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466726 Nov 8, 2012
Encouraging Words....

“Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to you for refuge.”

Psalm 16:1

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466727 Nov 8, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TpssnJM1sbYXX
No problem...
:-)

What did MOSES say?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min River Tam 864,875
Rajkot gay Topix 34 min chirag parmar 197
sex (May '13) 34 min vapi btm 180
Interracial Dating 52 min white stud 3
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 58 min vipul 482
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Mia Copa 599,783
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 1 hr Dennis 42
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Justice League_ 2,009
White Lives MATTER 8 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web