“Hippie Witch”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#466636 Nov 7, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Epi;
Alot can happen in four years all are unforseen.Is no reason to prepare for the end.It is finished with the last breath.That living in canada is fear and nothing to fear but fear itself which grows in the mind.The elections was a storm moving thru and as it is with all storms this one will go down in the pages of time in the history books.Have a grand day be happy and content.Just a lil whisper in the winds opinion here.
lol...and coming to Canada wont help since 90% of our country is in favour of Obama.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#466637 Nov 7, 2012
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...and coming to Canada wont help since 90% of our country is in favour of Obama.
LOL I think the lady had not done much research on Canada. Most people that have said something about moving to Canada it has been because of their more liberal points of view.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#466639 Nov 7, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I think the lady had not done much research on Canada. Most people that have said something about moving to Canada it has been because of their more liberal points of view.
No kidding, our version of conservatives up here actually equals the Democratic party.

Our liberals are way way too liberal...which is why they are no longer in power.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#466640 Nov 7, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Obama could stop using toilet tissue for years as long as you keep your nose where you've got it.
You are a godless, racist.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#466642 Nov 7, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Obama could stop using toilet tissue for years as long as you keep your nose where you've got it.
Or Obama could just pull the sheet off of your head and use it to wipe his ass.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#466644 Nov 7, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
tsk tsk tsk..........such nastiness, how "christian" of you.

Peace..........because you NEED it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#466645 Nov 7, 2012
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I will lol right along with you.Geez just because someone does not like the way a election goes there going to move and throw birdies.(fears of the future)Humans know how to find that moveability around just about anything in life.Awee as they say Baby you ain't seen nothin yet.lol have a grand day.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466646 Nov 7, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>How do you KNOW that Obama was born in Hawaii? If Obama was a white president,you wouldn't care less about him. Black racists are always silent on race issues......until blacks are involved.
On the flip side of this useless argument how do you know that he WASN'T born in Hawaii ( see how that works ) documentation has proven long ago where the President was born so I guess it is up to racist bigots like yourself to constantly beat a dead horse here, but please go on ahead and waste your time as it may help to keep you from making a fool out of yourself here.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466647 Nov 7, 2012
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Obama could just pull the sheet off of your head and use it to wipe his ass.
Now now Phae not very nice, lol, how are you today my friend?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466648 Nov 7, 2012
Excuse the double post folks.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#466649 Nov 7, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I will lol right along with you.Geez just because someone does not like the way a election goes there going to move and throw birdies.(fears of the future)Humans know how to find that moveability around just about anything in life.Awee as they say Baby you ain't seen nothin yet.lol have a grand day.
Hey LilW :-)

Exactly, I feel for those who felt Obama was not the right choice...however....the majority of the country disagreed so from this point all you can do is support the leader of your country.

Grass isn't always greener on the other side of the border.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#466651 Nov 7, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Now now Phae not very nice, lol, how are you today my friend?
Lol...I know...I just couldn't help myself ;-)

Doing really good today....took my first sick day of the year and am trying to just relax and unwind from all the stress at work.

How are you doing?

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#466654 Nov 7, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
there is always in this country not honest election,electorial votes are not VOICE OF AMERICAN MAJORITY
better is not to vote at all,and leave everything in the hands of Divine Solutions
HeyShrink, hope you are having a good day.

See i feel though, if you don't vote you have no right to complain. One either has to be part of the solution otherwise you're part of the problem...voter apathy can destroy what's best for ones country.

I don't feel personally that either man would make the best president...I do however believe the Obama wa the lesser of two evils.

“Hippie Witch”

Location hidden

#466655 Nov 7, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
she is not your friend,nor you are not her friend
get real,and learn meaning of word FRIEND
such term doesn't exist om thew internet cyber space and cyber muts
Disagree again Shrink, people can be and are friends and being Internet friends does not change that.

Lawest and I started out on opposite sides...we both took the time to get to know each other, to learn that we aren't just faceless Internet addresses...at the end of that address is a person, with feelings and emotions. He and I will never see things exactly the same but he knows as I do that my heart cares for him as I would any friend...whether they be here in front of me or thousands of miles away.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#466659 Nov 7, 2012
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LilW :-)
Exactly, I feel for those who felt Obama was not the right choice...however....the majority of the country disagreed so from this point all you can do is support the leader of your country.
Grass isn't always greener on the other side of the border.
Actually, he won by electoral votes, not by the popular vote.

Florida was still counting and the people of New Jersey were given until Friday evening to cast there ballots.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#466660 Nov 7, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
....I just read on Facebook from a women(Christian) who went to our Church.She wrote....
Welcome to the DESTRUCTION of America...for ALL you people who voted for Obama AND Third Party...(middle finger x2)!!!!!!!!!
I've seen some saying they are becoming a "prepper"
(survivalist/Prepared for the END) and some Wanting to go live in Canada
Sigh.....:-(
Christian...? What faith! Lost hope...

One Land ready for President Obama

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but Im not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Robert McCloskey
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

#466661 Nov 7, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
When the cops who beat Rodney King wre acquited by an all-white jury,L.A. thugs used that as an excuse to commit violent crimes. Only problem is,most of the people killed in the L.A. riots.....were the rioters themselves. If Mitt'I don't want to talk about why my signature was on those SEC papers in 2002 even though I said I left Bain Capitol in 1999'Romney defeats Obama,local and state police,and the U.S. Military had better be prepared to use violence against Obama supporters looking for stupid reasons to attack people,steal,loot,and even kill innocent people.
You can be sure that if the cops who beat Rodney King had known the incident was being video-taped they wouldn't have done what they did. But the fact that a jury wouldn't at least 'convict' any of them,let alone give one,or two of them,a short jail-term,the city of California must take full responsibility for the riots.
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

#466662 Nov 7, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Message to all drivers,from Doctor REALITY: PLEASE,always count off at least three seconds before driving through an intersection after the light turns green. Red-light runners are becoming worse and worse. Procet your family,your friends,YOUR CHILDREN,YOUR BABIES,and others by WATCHING for red-light runners. Doctor REALITY of the United States of America.
Driving isn't a right,or a'game': It's a privilege with a responsibility....that's REAL.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#466664 Nov 7, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE....Just suppose these things are true....What choice does Mankind have? Everything is HIS Story....We have to go through what the Lord say's we have to go through....Right?
OK....Take a deep breath....Morning everyone....Hope your day is BLESSED!!! Pray for everyone
Buh Bye

No problem...
Doctor REALITY

Benton, AR

#466665 Nov 7, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeap..........CONGRATULATIONS to the President and to all of us who voted for Barack Obama.
The only reason you're so enthusiastic about Obama winning again is because he's a 'man of color'. Isn't that right? Why don't you call Louis Farrakahn and see if he needs any more 'bow-n-tie men standing on busy avenues and univeristies to sell copies of 'Final Call'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 24 min kevin 1,031
www.mygiftcardsite.com balance - Mygiftcardsite... (Dec '12) 26 min Richard bibbs 36
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min onemale 265,589
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 1 hr Dr Abdullah Saleh 43
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 4,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Osmius 779,239
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr yon 39,395
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 560,745
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 13 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web