“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#466612 Nov 7, 2012
PrabhSingh wrote:
No "Human" is trustable never share your secrets to any human & we must always Trust GOD. Thank-You all.
Yes, I agree, PrabhSingh, to a degree, but I think I have met a few people lately that I can trust. I used to say, In
GOD I trust, and in man(kind) I have little confidence, but I can moderate it a bit now:)

But I will always Trust GOD with all of my Heart and Soul, for HE is!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#466613 Nov 7, 2012
G_O_O_D

M_O_R_N_I_N_G

“If I have a thousand ideas and only one turns out to be good, I am satisfied.”

~ Alfred Nobel

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466614 Nov 7, 2012
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Sometimes I feel like I have poured myself into something or someone, and worked and fought for a cause, only to see no fruits for my labors. It all seemed in vain. But I know that You can work in all of that to fulfill a greater purpose. Please, don't let the labor of my heart and hands be in vain. I pray that all I do would be as unto You and for a good purpose and eternal value. Please bless the works of my heart and hands for Your glory. Please empower me with wisdom and insight through Your Holy Spirit. Please guide me every step and every day, to have a part in reaching this world for You and ministering to those I love. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime Time with God
OJ Simpson

Hot Springs Village, AR

#466615 Nov 7, 2012
Good morning,brother Barack,and congrats on your victory last night. As you know,most everyone thought you would pardon me from that all-white civil jury verdict when you first took office. I'm sure it just kinda' slipped your mind because you've been so busy,so I just thought your victory last night would be a good time to remind you. I'll be waiting to hear from you. Thanks,yours truly,Orenthal.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#466616 Nov 7, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Have a good rest PW... The Church of Christ (not talking about denomination) is the Bride btw.
In the Light of Truth my Friend, there is no question. And in the same Light as your heart which once listed many with greeting, it was because I saw you added -'PW, who says "the Spirit and the bride say come" - that I added in my post to you...'In a GOOD way''+ Rev 22/17.
An automatic 'known'...

What is not known, is how misunderstood the term - the Bride of Christ is used... as well as abused - like too many things have been twisted out of context, in the name of religion.

Be well my Brother in your mission. And God Bless.
It has been good speaking with you across time-zones here today.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466617 Nov 7, 2012
Encouraging Words.....

“Be confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.”

Philippians 1:6

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466618 Nov 7, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Epi's not going anywhere with you except to take you by the hand down to the altar to get saved, if you are willing.
:-)

***Epi reaches out her Hand to T.H.***

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466619 Nov 7, 2012
....I just read on Facebook from a women(Christian) who went to our Church.She wrote....

Welcome to the DESTRUCTION of America...for ALL you people who voted for Obama AND Third Party...(middle finger x2)!!!!!!!!!

I've seen some saying they are becoming a "prepper"
(survivalist/Prepared for the END) and some Wanting to go live in Canada

Sigh.....:-(

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466620 Nov 7, 2012
GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE....Just suppose these things are true....What choice does Mankind have? Everything is HIS Story....We have to go through what the Lord say's we have to go through....Right?

OK....Take a deep breath....Morning everyone....Hope your day is BLESSED!!! Pray for everyone

Buh Bye

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#466621 Nov 7, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE....Just suppose these things are true....What choice does Mankind have? Everything is HIS Story....We have to go through what the Lord say's we have to go through....Right?
OK....Take a deep breath....Morning everyone....Hope your day is BLESSED!!! Pray for everyone
Buh Bye

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over The Rainbow.

Encouraging Words.
>>>Jesus<<<

John 14
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

<<<----->>>

25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.

God Bless

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#466622 Nov 7, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
.... I'm SICK and tired of evil and wicked men getting away with their crimes against humanity. Hell's mouth is drooling in anticipation of their wrecked souls.
By that measure, racists like you will certainly be in Hell.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#466623 Nov 7, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
....I just read on Facebook from a women(Christian) who went to our Church.She wrote....
Welcome to the DESTRUCTION of America...for ALL you people who voted for Obama AND Third Party...(middle finger x2)!!!!!!!!!
I've seen some saying they are becoming a "prepper"
(survivalist/Prepared for the END) and some Wanting to go live in Canada
Sigh.....:-(
Hi Epi;

Alot can happen in four years all are unforseen.Is no reason to prepare for the end.It is finished with the last breath.That living in canada is fear and nothing to fear but fear itself which grows in the mind.The elections was a storm moving thru and as it is with all storms this one will go down in the pages of time in the history books.Have a grand day be happy and content.Just a lil whisper in the winds opinion here.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#466624 Nov 7, 2012
For anyone who wants the end of the world to come as quickly as possible, you can make the world end for you anytime you want. Please do so or shut up about it.

Getting sick of people that hate the world so much they want everyone to die.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#466625 Nov 7, 2012
OJ Simpson wrote:
Good morning,brother Barack,and congrats on your victory last night. As you know,most everyone thought you would pardon me from that all-white civil jury verdict when you first took office. I'm sure it just kinda' slipped your mind because you've been so busy,so I just thought your victory last night would be a good time to remind you. I'll be waiting to hear from you. Thanks,yours truly,Orenthal.
What you should do DOC REALITY is pray, fast and ask God to deliver you from your own paranoid delusional and racist mind and heart.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466626 Nov 7, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
American FREEDOM is in SO much trouble now that NEW WORLD ORDER MAN from Kenya has been re-elected,it's not even worth talking about any more. May as well just sit back and let end-time Bible prophecy,and one world government-ism,take it's course. I'm ready for the Lord Jesus Christ to return anyway. I'm SICK and tired of evil and wicked men getting away with their crimes against humanity. Hell's mouth is drooling in anticipation of their wrecked souls.
Your self sustained ignorance and bigotry knows no bounds does it? The President is NOT from Kenya and whenever the Lord Jesus comes back YOU will not be going back with him until you allow him to change the contents of your heart.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466627 Nov 7, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Obama was expected to lose in a lot of northern areas,and the hateful midwest,but becuase of African American loyalty,and INTENSE FOREIGN IMMIGRATION,AND becuase it was OBVIOUS that Romey LIED about his tenure at Bain Capitol,Mitt the Morman didn't stand a chance against New World Order/One World Government Man.'And when they shall say 'peace and safety!,and then sudden destruction cometh. Satan is truly the 'god of THIS world',for he hath blinded the minds of those who refuse to accept the REALITY of political evil in the world.
And you yourself are a prime example of that.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466628 Nov 7, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Sometimes I feel like I have poured myself into something or someone, and worked and fought for a cause, only to see no fruits for my labors. It all seemed in vain. But I know that You can work in all of that to fulfill a greater purpose. Please, don't let the labor of my heart and hands be in vain. I pray that all I do would be as unto You and for a good purpose and eternal value. Please bless the works of my heart and hands for Your glory. Please empower me with wisdom and insight through Your Holy Spirit. Please guide me every step and every day, to have a part in reaching this world for You and ministering to those I love. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime Time with God
Amen, good prayer, how are you today Epi2.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#466629 Nov 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
For anyone who wants the end of the world to come as quickly as possible, you can make the world end for you anytime you want. Please do so or shut up about it.
Getting sick of people that hate the world so much they want everyone to die.
Shhh!listen to your heart.Yesterday is gone.Today is here enjoy it for what it holds.Tomorrow not arrived.God bless.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#466630 Nov 7, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> What you should do DOC REALITY is pray, fast and ask God to deliver you from your own paranoid delusional and racist mind and heart.
Well Lawest...at least one thing that we can say positive about this poster is...he at least is open and honest about it...he does not try to hide it or cover it up with political correctness.

Yes...I am trying hard to find something positive.

I think that what is more dangerous are those that try to hide it on the surface. I think that we all have met people such as that...then one day you realize that what lies within...is hatred. At least with some...that hatred is in your face and makes it much easier to deal with.

I read this in a news article yesterday...which follows along with this issue that has gone on here in the last few days.

"We will counteract hatred with love...love for our family, friends and for our neighbors."

IMO...Prejudice, racism, bigotry...hatred...is not just an affront to those that it is being directed at...but to all of us that try to follow...love thy neighbor.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466631 Nov 7, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Lawest...at least one thing that we can say positive about this poster is...he at least is open and honest about it...he does not try to hide it or cover it up with political correctness.
Yes...I am trying hard to find something positive.
I think that what is more dangerous are those that try to hide it on the surface. I think that we all have met people such as that...then one day you realize that what lies within...is hatred. At least with some...that hatred is in your face and makes it much easier to deal with.
I read this in a news article yesterday...which follows along with this issue that has gone on here in the last few days.
"We will counteract hatred with love...love for our family, friends and for our neighbors."
IMO...Prejudice, racism, bigotry...hatred...is not just an affront to those that it is being directed at...but to all of us that try to follow...love thy neighbor.
That's a good point Annie, he is after all really hurting no one but himself and he is really only mirroring the thoughts and paranoid delusions of so many others in this country ( just look at the 'bush is a hero thread they are having america's funeral over there ) but I see your point about his being open and honest about the way he feels, it reminds me of something that Muhammad Ali once said about bigots is that he appreciate snake letting him know that he is there so that he can side step him as opposed to not knowing he's there and end up getting bite. Interesting philosophy, eh?

Blessings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 548,432
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 12 min bacon hater 37,250
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,271
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min bacon hater 96,101
Gay snapchat names 18 min Pezattack 31
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 20 min neiswanger ralph 406
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min RiccardoFire 261,620
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Dave Nelson 229,906
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 7 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE