“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#466600 Nov 6, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
There just seems to be zero boundaries any more in politics as people seem desensitized, distracted, apathetic, or ignorant to what goes on these days. Politics have gotten nastier and nastier and it isn't even always the stuff we see right away but the street tactics like misleading votings as to where to vote and when, telling them polls are closed, etc. But a commercial damaging to the reputation of American businesses vital to rebuilding the economy no less that isn't true and questions their patriotism and commitment to the country is inexcusable IMO
Meh, it was what it was
OBAMA WINS
Yeap..........CONGRATULATIONS to the President and to all of us who voted for Barack Obama.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#466601 Nov 6, 2012
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you did.
How'd that work out?
And yes. I am SA.
I haven't seen you around in a while Chess

What's up?

Location hidden

#466602 Nov 6, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there Bro... methinks both.
ok
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>

In my view, it's symbolic.
I agree
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that in the Bible "bronze" almost always, when it comes to symbolism, represents that which is of earth... regarding feet, the earth is the Lord's footstool (speaks to humility when The Lord walked the earth), so to speak. I forget exactly what rushing waters represents but "power, holiness & sanctification" comes to mind. Water mostly represents sanctification mostly but can represent other things.
<quoted text>
"Right hand" definitely speaks of power & authority... over the "seven stars". Seven in the bible usually represents divinity, perfection or completion. The stars can speak to literal heavenly angels or earthly angels <--- human messengers of the gospel or even another gospel. But here the 7 stars comprises of the pastors (or evANGEListic messengers) of the churches. The two-edged sword out of the mouth represents The Word of God which He speaks (see hebrews 4:12). Even when a child of God speaks The Word of God they have a double-edged sword, so to speak. The sun, well of course, that is self-explanatory but the situation on the mount of transfiguration comes to mind.
Different from what I came up with but there is a lot of good support you give for your points.It may very well represent what you say
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>
"There He was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light.
Matt 17:2 or Mark 9:2
<quoted text> Gold speaks to divinity and bronze speaks to earthly... Jesus is both the Son of God and Son of Man... The Bible doesn't necessarily speak about skin color in a negative light unless it puts a spotlight on the prejudices of men and women:
"Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept."
Song of Solomon
It seems that even back then (as it is in many cultures today) that lighter skin was somehow a thing to be cherished. But obviously Solomon didn't seem to mind. Speaking of which, Miriam had a problem when Moses married an Ethiopian and God punished Miriam by making her "whiter" than snow.. with leprosy.
Well, seems the focus was more pale from illness than a commentary on say white versus black. Although if lighter was a punishment than wouldn't lighter skin be worse? I can't say I see the same implication as far as skin color. I am not saying it doesn't date back that lighter skin is somehow considered better. I know even today there are cultural prejudices both ways as far as the lighter or darker the skin color within some communities. I actually spoke to a girl recently that said she is lighter-skinned black because her father was white and other blacks would tease her growing up calling her "white girl" Ironically I didn't even notice a difference as she just looked black to me.Although I have heard it go the other way too and the darker someone is the more someone might get screwed with.

Well I am kind of all over the place here as partly I don't know all the cultural significances but IMO anyway I don't see much in the bible about it.JMO (T) Peace

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#466603 Nov 6, 2012
I guess DR is putting his sheet away by now.

I wonder if all the people who predicted Romney would win and start Armagedon are apologizing while those who predicted Obama's re-election will start Armagedon are prepping their shelters and cleaning their guns.

Maybe they'll wait to see if all the 2012 'Mayan' anihilationists are made fools of first.

I prophecy there will be wars and rumors of wars. There will be disease, floods and famines....

It shall be said, "It was the worst of times, it was the best of times." and,"There is nothing new under the Sun.".

“Destruction”

Since: Aug 12

Destruction

#466604 Nov 6, 2012
No "Human" is trustable never share your secrets to any human & we must always Trust GOD. Thank-You all.

Location hidden

#466606 Nov 6, 2012
Looks like my icon fairy is still stalking away.I wonder who is could be?

BTW, time to start fighting back against the trolls and socks on Topix. I sent and posted this to Topix

Dear Topix

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

41th consecutive stalking post to me by poster known as Dr Shrink from Dundalk, MD to posts I did not make to him

At no point between the time I started counting less than two weeks ago and the 41th straight post did I write this poster

This stalking, harassment, and abuse has been going on for two years on a daily basis. I have made at least 41 complaints since I started to keep track as I reported each incident and in addition some of the other abusive posts.

I was curious as to the legal definitions of cyber-stalking and found this:

"There is no universal legal definition of cyber harassment, but it typically is defined as repeated, unsolicited, threatening behavior by a person or group using mobile or Internet technology with the intent to bother, terrify, intimidate, humiliate, threaten, harass or stalk someone else"

"Victims who cannot file criminal charges against an offender might attempt to file a civil suit, have accounts revoked and have damaging websites shut down."

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-cyber-harassm...

part 1 of 2

Location hidden

#466607 Nov 6, 2012
part 2 of 2

Other sites suggest forwarding samples of the abusive posts to advertisers so they have an idea of not only what their name is being associated with but why they aren't getting more bang for their buck as traffic is inflated by trolls with multiple identities who also drive away potential customers

I am hoping Topix just does the right thing.We have put up with this as a room for two years

I am keeping a file of all his harassing posts and all the reports made against him.. He is stepping up the vulgarity

How is it he is still using the same name and same IP location of Dindalk, MI if he is banned?

Thank you for your attention in this matter"

Just because Topix removed its TOS doesn't mean it is a free-for-all and just because some trolls befriend moderators (who are paid btw) doesn't mean Topix owners will continue to employ people who circumvent what is in their best interest. I know i wouldn't pay someone to advertise my product if I knew they were letting some idiot run off potential customers and that my money was going to get my product out in front of 5-6 regular people and 30 socks.

Contact Topix at:
topixadmin@topix.net

or use the "report abuse" option

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#466608 Nov 7, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
part 2 of 2
Other sites suggest forwarding samples of the abusive posts to advertisers so they have an idea of not only what their name is being associated with but why they aren't getting more bang for their buck as traffic is inflated by trolls with multiple identities who also drive away potential customers
I am hoping Topix just does the right thing.We have put up with this as a room for two years
I am keeping a file of all his harassing posts and all the reports made against him.. He is stepping up the vulgarity
How is it he is still using the same name and same IP location of Dindalk, MI if he is banned?
Thank you for your attention in this matter"
Just because Topix removed its TOS doesn't mean it is a free-for-all and just because some trolls befriend moderators (who are paid btw) doesn't mean Topix owners will continue to employ people who circumvent what is in their best interest. I know i wouldn't pay someone to advertise my product if I knew they were letting some idiot run off potential customers and that my money was going to get my product out in front of 5-6 regular people and 30 socks.
Contact Topix at:
topixadmin@topix.net
or use the "report abuse" option
Or just suck it up and find a better troll to deal with yours.

I'm kinda booked right now but I know some people.

Location hidden

#466609 Nov 7, 2012
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Or just suck it up and find a better troll to deal with yours.
I'm kinda booked right now but I know some people.
Meh, I could make fun of him all day and never get tired of it. But its killing the room. The idiot will literally post for weeks at a time to everyone in the one despite not one person responding to him, After two years it just gets boring. Making someone look stupid who has less than zero self-respect is just a pointless endeavor after a while and there is no challenge to it.

But you have given me an idea. Maybe a troll match-making site? Where crazy, gender-confused trolls can stalk love! Just charging monthly fees per profile could make me a millionaire as all I would need is about 20 trolls since each has hundreds of identities!

Or maybe a troll-off? Where trolls compete against each other in their own room. All the attention would be the closest thing to orgasmic I think they will ever experience. These trolls are nuts. But seeing how crazy they really are had made me a little more inclined to consider people in real life could be just like that. One phrase you wull probably hear mt utter to another human being in real life thanks to Topix is "hey buddy, what's with the dress and the eye-twitch?"

:)
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#466610 Nov 7, 2012
American FREEDOM is in SO much trouble now that NEW WORLD ORDER MAN from Kenya has been re-elected,it's not even worth talking about any more. May as well just sit back and let end-time Bible prophecy,and one world government-ism,take it's course. I'm ready for the Lord Jesus Christ to return anyway. I'm SICK and tired of evil and wicked men getting away with their crimes against humanity. Hell's mouth is drooling in anticipation of their wrecked souls.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#466611 Nov 7, 2012
Obama was expected to lose in a lot of northern areas,and the hateful midwest,but becuase of African American loyalty,and INTENSE FOREIGN IMMIGRATION,AND becuase it was OBVIOUS that Romey LIED about his tenure at Bain Capitol,Mitt the Morman didn't stand a chance against New World Order/One World Government Man.'And when they shall say 'peace and safety!,and then sudden destruction cometh. Satan is truly the 'god of THIS world',for he hath blinded the minds of those who refuse to accept the REALITY of political evil in the world.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#466612 Nov 7, 2012
PrabhSingh wrote:
No "Human" is trustable never share your secrets to any human & we must always Trust GOD. Thank-You all.
Yes, I agree, PrabhSingh, to a degree, but I think I have met a few people lately that I can trust. I used to say, In
GOD I trust, and in man(kind) I have little confidence, but I can moderate it a bit now:)

But I will always Trust GOD with all of my Heart and Soul, for HE is!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#466613 Nov 7, 2012
G_O_O_D

M_O_R_N_I_N_G

If I have a thousand ideas and only one turns out to be good, I am satisfied.

~ Alfred Nobel

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466614 Nov 7, 2012
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Sometimes I feel like I have poured myself into something or someone, and worked and fought for a cause, only to see no fruits for my labors. It all seemed in vain. But I know that You can work in all of that to fulfill a greater purpose. Please, don't let the labor of my heart and hands be in vain. I pray that all I do would be as unto You and for a good purpose and eternal value. Please bless the works of my heart and hands for Your glory. Please empower me with wisdom and insight through Your Holy Spirit. Please guide me every step and every day, to have a part in reaching this world for You and ministering to those I love. In Jesus' name, amen.

Prime Time with God
OJ Simpson

Hot Springs Village, AR

#466615 Nov 7, 2012
Good morning,brother Barack,and congrats on your victory last night. As you know,most everyone thought you would pardon me from that all-white civil jury verdict when you first took office. I'm sure it just kinda' slipped your mind because you've been so busy,so I just thought your victory last night would be a good time to remind you. I'll be waiting to hear from you. Thanks,yours truly,Orenthal.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#466616 Nov 7, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Have a good rest PW... The Church of Christ (not talking about denomination) is the Bride btw.
In the Light of Truth my Friend, there is no question. And in the same Light as your heart which once listed many with greeting, it was because I saw you added -'PW, who says "the Spirit and the bride say come" - that I added in my post to you...'In a GOOD way''+ Rev 22/17.
An automatic 'known'...

What is not known, is how misunderstood the term - the Bride of Christ is used... as well as abused - like too many things have been twisted out of context, in the name of religion.

Be well my Brother in your mission. And God Bless.
It has been good speaking with you across time-zones here today.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466617 Nov 7, 2012
Encouraging Words.....

Be confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Philippians 1:6

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466618 Nov 7, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Epi's not going anywhere with you except to take you by the hand down to the altar to get saved, if you are willing.
:-)

***Epi reaches out her Hand to T.H.***

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466619 Nov 7, 2012
....I just read on Facebook from a women(Christian) who went to our Church.She wrote....

Welcome to the DESTRUCTION of America...for ALL you people who voted for Obama AND Third Party...(middle finger x2)!!!!!!!!!

I've seen some saying they are becoming a "prepper"
(survivalist/Prepared for the END) and some Wanting to go live in Canada

Sigh.....:-(

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466620 Nov 7, 2012
GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE....Just suppose these things are true....What choice does Mankind have? Everything is HIS Story....We have to go through what the Lord say's we have to go through....Right?

OK....Take a deep breath....Morning everyone....Hope your day is BLESSED!!! Pray for everyone

Buh Bye

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 818,650
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 579,539
any schools out there that offer their teachers... 25 min JACK 2
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 43 min waaasssuuup 441,985
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr WasteWater 5,700
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 2,065
Will Satan, fallen demons, and lost human be i... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 39,989
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 270,219
More from around the web