Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You're to late....

Really tryin' to get some traction with this ,huh?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only asking is AD or not as did see it was Matthew Henry. Was interested to see the link to Presbyterian also!
<quoted text>
My Sister... I am just learning all these different things and all I have known in essence is the Bible. It only interested me that the Nicean Link was then... otherwise had never heard of, and do not question what the Spirit of Truth will answer for me, re dates etc. Nor what 'should not be' here!
<quoted text>
I do... even if a bit differently to most views !!! But 100%.
<quoted text>
I was 'answering' how I do pray for loved ones and any!
My posts must be BAD... I'm so sorry. I have been told the way sometimes I do write, is not what is norm. >>>BigSmile<< < and be at Peace my Friend. For when God is for us who can be against ???
Sorry this is quick also, as I too have to go again, but could not without answering... for your sake!
God Bless in His Love HFN.
No worries PW. Guess we don’t have to understand all of each others posts. It’s good to just hear from you.
HFN

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Good evening everyone.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
All sounds good Serah,..uh, "smell the breath of a puppy.."? Don't know 'bout that one <grins> ...guess depends where puppy's face has been;)
But your point well taken dear Lady, as an extension of 'Happiness' from FB - enjoy and savor the moment. And for me , am happiest away from the trappings of "civilisation", amongst His "unadulterated" creation, to touch a moment of 'Eden'- if one could.
Ahhh; indeed ~ the trip into the country and back gave me that wonderful sense of being with GOD; we went where no-one even lives on the land, but the land is still glorious!! I love the smell of puppy's breath, and they all smell the same, but know that not all are attracted to it :)

Ahh, Eden ~ the very thought brings a smile to my dial!!

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening everyone.
Hey Lawest :)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're to late....
Really tryin' to get some traction with this ,huh?
Good evening John, I don't think that anyone is really paying this guy any attention other than Doc, how are doing tonight?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Lawest :)
Hey Serah.(C:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
Here ya go, from jolly ol' England, news:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22273...
Hi Senecus;

Just coming in and found this news,thanks for posting this.
Maybe you can explain to me.I given that bottleneck some prayer and thought.Here is my question Why can they not take a ship or boats in there and get those people out.I mean I know is a gasoline problem but could be transported from other areas of this country by air.Another thing why is there no air drops being made for food,water,and medicial supplies.As have not heard of any being done so far.I mean is let get real people are suffering and our Gov has the means,ways and the man power to get some help to those people down there.Just asking????

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Senecus;
Just coming in and found this news,thanks for posting this.
Maybe you can explain to me.I given that bottleneck some prayer and thought.Here is my question Why can they not take a ship or boats in there and get those people out.I mean I know is a gasoline problem but could be transported from other areas of this country by air.Another thing why is there no air drops being made for food,water,and medicial supplies.As have not heard of any being done so far.I mean is let get real people are suffering and our Gov has the means,ways and the man power to get some help to those people down there.Just asking????
Good E lil W, I know that you asked John this question but I'll like to forward a guess here that may or may not have some merit to it, it's entirely possible that the surrounding landscape may have been so damaged by the storm that there would be no manuvering room for any boats to attempt a rescue, rescue copters perhaps, but I can't see no attempt of any kind NOT being made at all, JMHO.

Blessings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good E lil W, I know that you asked John this question but I'll like to forward a guess here that may or may not have some merit to it, it's entirely possible that the surrounding landscape may have been so damaged by the storm that there would be no manuvering room for any boats to attempt a rescue, rescue copters perhaps, but I can't see no attempt of any kind NOT being made at all, JMHO.
Blessings.
Hi Lawest 100;

I apolize here to you but I just feel not enough is being done for our fellow americans and there families.Was nothing learned in the New Orleans disaster and all that suffering and loses.I remember seeing on Tv a survivial kit that was developed just for such things.Matter of fact they sent some to the Hatti people for survivial.Yet I not seen any news of air drop of theses kits for the one in this sandy storm.You may be right about the damaged landscape and the boats.I not even heard of air drops being made with food,water,or medicial supplies yet.I did hear they turned away some Electicians from helping to restore electric due to some type of union thing which in my opinion should have beens set aside I mean talking life and death and suffering.Out here people are questioning why not enough help in this disaster.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Time to go
Tis my midnight hour once more.
Good night
Sweet dreams
God Bless All

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lawest 100;
I apolize here to you but I just feel not enough is being done for our fellow americans and there families.Was nothing learned in the New Orleans disaster and all that suffering and loses.I remember seeing on Tv a survivial kit that was developed just for such things.Matter of fact they sent soopme to the Hatti people for survivial.Yet I not seen any news of air drop of theses kits for the one in this sandy storm.You may be right about the damaged landscape and the boats.I not even heard of air drops being made with food,water,or medicial supplies yet.I did hear they turned away some Electicians from helping to restore electric due to some type of union thing which in my opinion should have beens set aside I mean talking life and death and suffering.Out here people are questioning why not enough help in this disaster.
No reason to apologize to me, on the surface it may seem like enough is not being done to help those who are still suffering and are in need but you never know what is truly going on behind the scenes in this tragedy, help and resources may not be as wide spread and available to get to everyone as quickly as we would all like it to be and so I would like to believe and hope that they are doing all that that they can, and from what I know the area's of damage and devastation is pretty far spread so I doubt if success and rescue efforts will be overnight, let's just pray for God's guidance for all involved and concerned.

I do agree with you that it is disgraceful for this union mess to be put above human life and sanctity and show that there are still aspects of our nation that still do not have their priorities put in the correct order.

Peace.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

It is our Lords Day today.....(For some people)

“The one thing more difficult than following a regimen is not imposing it on others”

~ Marcel Proust

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Today's Prayer

God, I know that Jesus had a special place in His heart for the poor. He said that the poor would always be among us. How can I use my gifts and talents to help the poor in my community? Please lead me and show me the best way to bless them and meet their needs in your name, that I might also point them to You.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Encouraging Words....

“God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God”

Ephesians 2:8 NLT

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Annoying? No and hopefully I responded to him with grace and dignity.
I did name call...tell him he was an idiot...call him a liar...nor belittle him in any way.
Babblying? If that is what you think of my posts "G" then please...just pass them on by...I will not be offended.
Hope that you are having a great day.
AJ.....

Is that your view from your balcony? What mountain is that "Mount Shasta?".....And is that the Pugent Sound? I saw a story where whales have come in too far...and they had to pull it back out to sea.

Are you getting settled? I have a cousin who lives in Spokane. He is a bike enthusiest and he and his wife go hiking in the mountains all the time.

Hope today is a great one for you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
Here ya go, from jolly ol' England, news:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22273...
Sad situation....Now it will become a "Class War"

I'll bet alot of people will leave NY now (Like you did after 911)....I am not real thrilled to be only 15 miles from the Atlantic. A BIG ONE could hit here anytime also. That is life living on the East Coast.

Have a great day Jack

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

I'm going to go...But wanted to leave this Sad but true joke.....

Unfortunately many homes, yes even so-called Christian homes, are like the one in which the little girl pointed to the Bible on the mantle that was never opened, and said to her mother, "Whose book is that?"

Her mother quite startled by her daughters question replied, "Why honey, don't you know? That is God's book!"

The child demonstrating that she had a very practical turn to her mind said, "Don't you think that we had better give it back to him? No one around here ever reads it."

Have a Blessed Day!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

The situation is pretty much catastophic now in the states. Obama broke most of his promises and deceived 47% of americans with his false miracles and doctrines. Romney for president. God bless you
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Since Obama is in office a lot of jobs went to china.China comitted alot product piracy of western brands. And Obama brought Sandy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

532 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 3 min Doctor REALITY 506
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 533,239
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min KENTUCKY 721,860
If you dare date a nigerian man. (Aug '13) 10 min Doctor REALITY 17
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Dave Nelson 224,508
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min Gray 115,453
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Porkpie Hat 256,832
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr SimmerExtreme 85
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••