Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#466230 Nov 4, 2012
It is our Lords Day today.....(For some people)

“The one thing more difficult than following a regimen is not imposing it on others”

~ Marcel Proust

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466231 Nov 4, 2012
Today's Prayer

God, I know that Jesus had a special place in His heart for the poor. He said that the poor would always be among us. How can I use my gifts and talents to help the poor in my community? Please lead me and show me the best way to bless them and meet their needs in your name, that I might also point them to You.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466232 Nov 4, 2012
Encouraging Words....

“God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God”

Ephesians 2:8 NLT

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466233 Nov 4, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Annoying? No and hopefully I responded to him with grace and dignity.
I did name call...tell him he was an idiot...call him a liar...nor belittle him in any way.
Babblying? If that is what you think of my posts "G" then please...just pass them on by...I will not be offended.
Hope that you are having a great day.
AJ.....

Is that your view from your balcony? What mountain is that "Mount Shasta?".....And is that the Pugent Sound? I saw a story where whales have come in too far...and they had to pull it back out to sea.

Are you getting settled? I have a cousin who lives in Spokane. He is a bike enthusiest and he and his wife go hiking in the mountains all the time.

Hope today is a great one for you.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466234 Nov 4, 2012
Senecus wrote:
Here ya go, from jolly ol' England, news:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22273...
Sad situation....Now it will become a "Class War"

I'll bet alot of people will leave NY now (Like you did after 911)....I am not real thrilled to be only 15 miles from the Atlantic. A BIG ONE could hit here anytime also. That is life living on the East Coast.

Have a great day Jack

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466235 Nov 4, 2012
I'm going to go...But wanted to leave this Sad but true joke.....

Unfortunately many homes, yes even so-called Christian homes, are like the one in which the little girl pointed to the Bible on the mantle that was never opened, and said to her mother, "Whose book is that?"

Her mother quite startled by her daughters question replied, "Why honey, don't you know? That is God's book!"

The child demonstrating that she had a very practical turn to her mind said, "Don't you think that we had better give it back to him? No one around here ever reads it."

Have a Blessed Day!
Adam

Köln, Germany

#466236 Nov 4, 2012
The situation is pretty much catastophic now in the states. Obama broke most of his promises and deceived 47% of americans with his false miracles and doctrines. Romney for president. God bless you
Adam

Köln, Germany

#466237 Nov 4, 2012
Since Obama is in office a lot of jobs went to china.China comitted alot product piracy of western brands. And Obama brought Sandy.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#466238 Nov 4, 2012
Adam wrote:
The situation is pretty much catastophic now in the states. Obama broke most of his promises and deceived 47% of americans with his false miracles and doctrines. Romney for president. God bless you
The REALITY of why Romney will lose Tuesday: Romney has ducked and dodged the question of why his signature was on those SEC papers in 2002 even though he said he lef Bain Capitol in 1999. Obviously,he's as embarrassed about his signature on those SEC papers as a man being caught going through his best friend's wife's pantydrawer. But the REAL reason Romney will lose Tuesday to 'New World Order Man!!!!!' is because most of the blacks,jews,hispanics,asians,a nd middle easterners will vote to re-elect 'New World Order Man!!!!' And with people like Bill Clinton leading the way,Obama will get enough European American votes to make Romney conceed Wednesday morning. Hey,look,I'm not voting for either one,just in case you want to know. My vote is for the Lord Jesus Christ. And He won't begin His 'One World Government' until He returns to earth in great power and glory upon the clouds of heaven! Thunder and lightning and angels and saints of God descending with the King of Glory who gave His Holy Life @ Calvary! THAT'S who I'm voting for! So if you people want to choose between 'the lesser of two evils',in the mean time....go for it. I'm just keepin' it REAL.
TopicSNuts

Versailles, KY

#466239 Nov 4, 2012
Adam wrote:
Since Obama is in office a lot of jobs went to china.China comitted alot product piracy of western brands. And Obama brought Sandy.
Jobs went to China because Wal-mart is the largest retail distributor in the U.S.

Supply and demand..

"Obama brought Sandy" you really think the man a god?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#466240 Nov 4, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
AJ.....
Is that your view from your balcony? What mountain is that "Mount Shasta?".....And is that the Pugent Sound? I saw a story where whales have come in too far...and they had to pull it back out to sea.
Are you getting settled? I have a cousin who lives in Spokane. He is a bike enthusiest and he and his wife go hiking in the mountains all the time.
Hope today is a great one for you.
LOL I looked up Mount Shasta...the one that I found is in California!

Yes...that is almost exactly what I see. It is part of the Cascade Mountains. I live along Elliot Bay which is part of Puget Sound. When the sun is shining...which can be few and far between...it glistens off of those snow topped mountains...and I am just grateful to be able to see something so beautiful.

Funny thing is...I have always imagined myself living in a fishing village...I had assumed somewhere in New England...not all the way across the country. Though Seattle is not known for it's fishing...it is close enough for me...it will do.

When I was flying in to Seattle...a few minutes before we landed...I happened to look out the window...and there...within what seemed to be arms reach was Mt Rainier. I was so in awe of it's magnificence that it took my breath away. Of course...I am in awe of raindrops falling in a mud puddle! It doesn't take much to put me in awe. LOL

There are a lot of cyclists here. You can tell who has lived here for a long time by if they can ride their bikes up these steep streets. The newbies have to get off a walk them up. The other day I watched a man ride his bike up a hill. What was I in awe of??? He was probably in his 70s! I walked up this one particularly steep hill the other day...thought I would die!

Anyway...I thought I would take this month to share some of the things that I am grateful for. We get so caught up in daily life at times that we forget those small things...those small things that have made our lives what it truly is.

Have a great day Epi.

PS...I am also grateful for those peanut butter M&Ms and the person that invented them...wish I had some!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#466241 Nov 4, 2012
TopicSNuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Jobs went to China because Wal-mart is the largest retail distributor in the U.S.
Supply and demand..
"Obama brought Sandy" you really think the man a god?
Some people think Massa' Obama/King Obama/New World Order Man!! conspired with a group of scientists and other people to 'manipulate' the weather and 'cause' Sandy to become a REALITY.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#466242 Nov 4, 2012
LOOK!!!...up in the northeast the sky!!!....it's a boid!!!...no!,its a plane!!...nooo!,it's Super Rabbit!!....NOOOOOOO!!!!,it's NEW WORLD ORDER MAN from Pennsylvania Ave. manpulating the weather and causing Hurricane Sandy!!!!....
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#466243 Nov 4, 2012

“Don't feed the trolls...”

Since: Jun 07

Thomson, GA

#466245 Nov 4, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. I wasted a year forging them to impress aholes like you on Topix.
Anyone is welcome to come see the originals. I'll even let them drive the Vette of they make the journey. It's insured for twice what is worth so I am not concerned. Would you like to see the insurance documents ? Oh! Wait! You will just claim those are faked, too.
I may have to make the drive just for the Vette!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#466246 Nov 4, 2012
Experiencing God Day By Day:
While He Prayed
When all the people were baptized, it came to pass that Jesus also was baptized; and while He prayed, the heaven was opened. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased." (Luke 3:21-22)
The greatest moments in a Christian’s life come through prayer. When Jesus prayed, heaven opened, and the Holy Spirit descended upon Him. The Spirit came upon the disciples as they gathered to pray on the Day of Pentecost (Acts 1:14; 2:1). When the disciples prayed together after Pentecost, their gathering place was shaken, and they were emboldened to proclaim the gospel throughout the city (Acts 4:31).
Prayer is not a substitute for hard work—prayer is the work! God does things in and through our lives by prayer that He does in no other way. As we pray and as our attention is turned toward God, we become more receptive to aligning our lives with His will. God will not equip us with His power while we are racing off to our next appointment! His Spirit will not empower us if we are oblivious to what He is saying. He requires our complete attention before He will fill us with the powerful presence of His Spirit.
If you want to learn how to pray, use Jesus as your model. Jesus did not always receive what He asked for, but His prayers were always heard and always answered (Mark 14:36; Heb. 5:7). If you do not sense the Holy Spirit’s power in your life, you may not be spending adequate time in prayer. Perhaps you are pursuing your own agenda rather than seeking the Father’s will. You may have abandoned the place of prayer before God’s answer came. If you will commit yourself to spend sustained time in prayer, asking for God’s kingdom on earth, God will work in your life just as He did in the lives of Jesus and His disciples.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#466248 Nov 4, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#466249 Nov 4, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#466250 Nov 4, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#466251 Nov 4, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Doctor Justice_ 877,093
The Christian Atheist debate 2 min MrAnderson9 3,768
Ever give your boss head? 2 min Hispanicprincess 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 min sangili karuppan 7,606
White Lives MATTER 12 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 148
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Mychihuahuawillbite 603,078
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min Soon Armagedon Day 41,115
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 48 min satanlovesyou 7,847
More from around the web