|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
This video is a 'must see' for anyone pondering what if will take to suceed in making a better life for themsselves: http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2012/11/03/m...
Where's the video dork?
All I saw was a piece where Mark Cuban offers the Donald a kool million (donated to the charity of Donald's choice) if the Don will shave off his trademark hair.
DaBestEver

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
Not sure if the dude knows the Lord Jesus Christ,but he's a great success story. Let me Google it and see....
Yea don't think he does,first part of the interview he mention reincarnation.

When he dies he want's to come back as himself..

Also bit on the vain side for a humble lord like J.C. me thinks..

But yes,successful he is.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Doctor AIRHEAD wrote:
Oops???
WTF is oops???
Is that like b'ball without a rim ...oops, nuthin but air.
dork ...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

O.k.,I did some diggin',and from what I've found,Mark Cuban is a Catholic Jew,who follows the teaching of some atheist woman named Ayn Rand who died in 1982. Unless something has changed,apparently. It's so strange,but really it's not,how so many rich people achieve wealth without taking the time along the way to find salvation for their souls. And WHY is that?? I mean,the world just witnessed the passing of one of the most technologically brillant minds to ever walk the earth in the founder of the iPhone,iPad,and other world-changing products,Steve Jobs. The reason that many wealthy people can achieve great wealth without coming to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ is because they have put MOST of their time and energy into achieving and maintainig that wealth. Bottom line: Most of them are super-rich because THAT passion is what takes up most of their time an energy. What would it profit a rich man who died without accepting the Lord Jesus Christ,and ended up losing his soul when he stood before the Throne of Christ Almighty on Judgement Day?? Oh the bitter REALITY of vanity on that terrible Day!! I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being rich,because there isn't. But what I am saying is that many many rich people are playing a very dangerous game with their souls by enjoying the temporary pleasures of wealth in THIS world while totally ignoring the Lord's call to REPENT and believe in Him before it's too late: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
It's so strange,but really it's not,how so many rich people achieve wealth without taking the time along the way to find salvation for their souls. And WHY is that?? I mean,the world just witnessed the passing of one of the most technologically brillant minds to ever walk the earth in the founder of the iPhone,iPad,and other world-changing products,Steve Jobs.
...Who,apparently,rejected the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible until the very end. If he accepted the Lord Jesus Christ before he died,apparently,he didn't share that with anyone,and no one has said that he did.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

'Blessed is the soul of the man who's 'God' is the Lord and not the 'wealth of THIS world'!!': http://www.youtube.com/watch...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>...Who,apparently,reje cted the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible until the very end. If he accepted the Lord Jesus Christ before he died,apparently,he didn't share that with anyone,and no one has said that he did.
get out with your bulcrap
it makes all normal people sick and tired of seeing your cheap pagan posted crap
hush
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
'Blessed is the soul of the man who's 'God' is the Lord and not the 'wealth of THIS world'!!': http://www.youtube.com/watch...
who told you this,you pagan worshiping tammuz
Maths

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
. It's so strange,but really it's not,how so many rich people achieve wealth without taking the time along the way to find salvation for their souls. And WHY is that??
"The Rich" worship riches,that is until the get filthy dirty rich.

Then they worship power,why worship at all when you can be worshiped.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Maths wrote:
<quoted text>
WORSHIP??!!'Worship' some rich person who came into this world being spanked on his naked booty by a doctor...'Worship' some rich person who used to pee on himself and fill his diapers with feces just like any other baby??!!'WORSHIP' some rich person who can't go without eating or drinking without dying just like anyone else??!! WORSHIP??!! You've lost what little mind you had.....

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Mirror Mirror Face wrote:
<quoted text>Do you see homosexuality as a condition caused by a reprobate mind? If not, then you must also reject these verses in Roman.
Romans 1:24-28
King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
1. The term homosexuality is not in a single verse there.
2. That is the Words of Paul. Paul is not God.
3. You are a homophobe and/or a closet homosexual.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

'WORSHIP' some rich man who has to run to the toilet and drop his pants an hisd draws so that he won't 'intermingle' feces with his clothes and skin just like any other mortal human being??!! Whatever!...Respecting a rich man and his accomplishments is one thing...but only the King of kings and Lord of lords who created the earth,all of the life on it,and the universe,AND who gave His Holy Life for all of sinful mankind @ the Holy Cross of Calvary is WORTHY of being...WORSHIPPED.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Mirror Mirror Face wrote:
<quoted text>Really, is that why there is so much crime and violence associated with drug use and drug use at parties?
Alchohol is a bigger problem and cause more deaths, violence and strife in history than any drug know to mankind.

Why don't we see anyone preaching prohibition lately.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have to go back and read my post...but for the life of me...I can not remember it being about homosexuality.
Nope...I went back and read...not a word about homosexuality.....
Isn't it annoying when people jump into a conversation with off-topic babbling ? <smile>

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Jeremiah 9;2
Gods Inspired Words
telling against all churches
----------
"Oh that I had in the wilderness lodging place of wayfaring men;

that I might leave my people and go away from them!
FOR THEY BE ALL ADULTERS,AND ASSEMBLY OF TRACHEROUS MAN.
8/
THEIR TOUNGUE IS AS ARROW SHOUT OUT;
IT SPEAKETH DECEIT;ONE SPEAKETH PEACEABLY TO HIS NEIGHBOUR WITH HIS MOUTH,BUT IN HIS HEART HE LAYETH HIS WAIT
9/
SHALL I NOT VISIT THEM FOR THESE THINGS?SAID THE LORD;
SHALL NOT MY SOUL BE AVANGED ON SUCH A NATION AS THIS?

O O Horible end is going to be to all tracherous churches and congregations filled with spirit of devil
Just BECAUSE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Stopped in to remind you all, regardless of what you believe - Jesus Loves you too.

Have a Blessed Day and Happy Thanksgiven.
Oh, and please do remember to Vote this next election.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Maths wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS is why putting your trust in riches is vain and foolish: WATCH AND LEARN: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>WORSHIP??!!'Worship' some rich person who came into this world being spanked on his naked booty by a doctor...'Worship' some rich person who used to pee on himself and fill his diapers with feces just like any other baby??!!'WORSHIP' some rich person who can't go without eating or drinking without dying just like anyone else??!! WORSHIP??!! You've lost what little mind you had.....
So you believe Jesus was born fully adult and never needed to eat or drink ?

You are one demented wignut.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Just BECAUSE wrote:
Stopped in to remind you all, regardless of what you believe - Jesus Loves you too.
Have a Blessed Day and Happy Thanksgiven.
Oh, and please do remember to Vote this next election.
For WHO? Romney....or Obama? If you vote for either one....you may as well vote for the anti-christ himself.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

266 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 722,357
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Oxbow 533,731
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 16 min sunny 0569470225 38
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 33 min Krackerjacks 115,659
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 38 min Hidingfromyou 93,873
GMO foods and you! 42 min Hidingfromyou 13
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Catcher1 224,702
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr 911 A and E 257,052
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••