Comments
449,341 - 449,360 of 599,854 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#466200 Nov 3, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
If everyone in the whole world were to smoke a doobie at the same time, we could have a couple of hours of peace worldwide ...and a great big ice cream party.
Peace and icecream..... ahhh!!

#466201 Nov 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many stories like Job outside the Bible. I find the Jewish poem very beautiful and appropriate for myself. Another time, another place it might make no sense at all.
In as much as nothing in life is a 'one size fits all', I do not believe that "inspired works" can be a 'one size fits all'. I honestly believe that no single religion, no single book, no single interpretation is "The Truth". We are given what we need when we needed it and there is no point in either "rushing" God nor trying to fit our shoes in someone else. We can swap shoes and se if they fit and if they do then we can share them. If not then hug and try on some other shoes.
The problem it seems to me is that far too many people are of the opinion that there shoes are the "only true shoes" and won't even look at another pair let alone try another pair on for size.
Pradaism ?
I agree with you G..... and know that many won't :)

#466202 Nov 3, 2012
Mirror Mirror Face wrote:
<quoted text>Really, is that why there is so much crime and violence associated with drug use and drug use at parties?
The peace part or the icecream part?

#466203 Nov 3, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about drug use?
And violence associated with peace? Next time I look in the mirror, I might look the other way LOL

#466204 Nov 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Alchohol is a bigger problem and cause more deaths, violence and strife in history than any drug know to mankind.
Why don't we see anyone preaching prohibition lately.
Oh Lord, didn't prohibition cause more problems than alcohol in the first place!!

I read an article, not sure if it is true, that marijuana oil is curing cancer.... sadly, can't believe that much that we read these days, but the little girl was holding a banner saying she is cured. If anyone is using children for their own dishonesty.... well, let GOD handle that, methinks

#466205 Nov 3, 2012
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
I left here as you are all off topic!!!! Why Should Jesus Love Me?
There really is no answer to this question! Grace is the reason but "Why" is impossible to answer. Unless you think you can be good enough to earn God's favor. I'm not.....
Hey Tim, good to see you :)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#466206 Nov 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You know exactly what I am talking about, Annie.
I thought you would be able to laugh about it now.
Why didn't yul tell him only homosexuals can know anything about homosexuality ? LOL
I won't get in to any long going argument with you "G"...it is not that important to me that I would waste my time. You will have to find someone else to argue with.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#466207 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>The peace part or the icecream part?
I know first hand how those ice cream parties can become violent. Many a cherry or M&M have become a flying weapon! Turn kids loose with ice cream and all the toppings...you think you are in the middle of WWIII! LOL

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#466208 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you G..... and know that many won't :)
I know. Some do though.

#466209 Nov 3, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know first hand how those ice cream parties can become violent. Many a cherry or M&M have become a flying weapon! Turn kids loose with ice cream and all the toppings...you think you are in the middle of WWIII! LOL
hahaha.... I can see hundreds and thousands being flung around everywhere ~ missiles hurling through the air.... and cherries, they're real dangerous!!:)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#466210 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Lord, didn't prohibition cause more problems than alcohol in the first place!!
I read an article, not sure if it is true, that marijuana oil is curing cancer.... sadly, can't believe that much that we read these days, but the little girl was holding a banner saying she is cured. If anyone is using children for their own dishonesty.... well, let GOD handle that, methinks
Yes. It is much better legalized. People can't understand that making drugs illegal just makes matters worse. Alcohol is just another drug, our culture just has biased blinders on about it.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#466211 Nov 3, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't get in to any long going argument with you "G"...it is not that important to me that I would waste my time. You will have to find someone else to argue with.
Wasn't a waste of time, Annie. I learned a lot about you.

You are human after all.

#466214 Nov 3, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sweety
I love jokes,and never take or took this earthly life seriously,
I love kidding,joking,laughing and not serious looking at this world full of nonsenses strugles leading people to their destruction,
but my style of life have nothing common with this world,I don't need this place before,now and tomorrow
many time I harshly speak with people,but after 1 minute I wonder what motivation was from my side
And I fell sorry for hurting them,and apologize God for my bodily mistakes and errors
it is like war in me,between 2 forces inside of me,
war without of mercy or remorse,but end always is glorious and sweet
because our faith conquer this world 1John 5;4
FOR WHATSOEVER IS BORN OF GOD OVERCOMETH THE WORLD;AND THIS IS THE VICTORY THAT OVERCOMETH THE WORLD,EVEN OUR FAITH
all what I can tell,
I am strange to this world,not accepting anything what this world of Lies offer to me
I know what my earthly journey end is, and nobody is going to change this appointed time given me by God
sorry for my thought
God bless you sweet serah
Take some time out to look at the moon and the stars, hear the birds sing, watch a baby laugh, smell the breath of a puppy, pick some flowers, or even hug a tree. Have a picnic on the lawn, shoo away the flies, and enjoy the time GOD gives you.

We don't know when our number is up, as such, but I think it can't hurt to feel that at anytime, GOD might put out HIS hand and haul us home :)
endtime

AOL

#466215 Nov 3, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#466216 Nov 3, 2012
Here ya go, from jolly ol' England, news:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22273...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#466217 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Take some time out to look at the moon and the stars, hear the birds sing, watch a baby laugh, smell the breath of a puppy, pick some flowers, or even hug a tree. Have a picnic on the lawn, shoo away the flies, and enjoy the time GOD gives you.
We don't know when our number is up, as such, but I think it can't hurt to feel that at anytime, GOD might put out HIS hand and haul us home :)
All sounds good Serah,..uh, "smell the breath of a puppy.."? Don't know 'bout that one <grins> ...guess depends where puppy's face has been;)

But your point well taken dear Lady, as an extension of 'Happiness' from FB - enjoy and savor the moment. And for me , am happiest away from the trappings of "civilisation", amongst His "unadulterated" creation, to touch a moment of 'Eden'- if one could.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#466218 Nov 3, 2012
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX&feature=plc p
You're to late....

Really tryin' to get some traction with this ,huh?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#466219 Nov 3, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only asking is AD or not as did see it was Matthew Henry. Was interested to see the link to Presbyterian also!
<quoted text>
My Sister... I am just learning all these different things and all I have known in essence is the Bible. It only interested me that the Nicean Link was then... otherwise had never heard of, and do not question what the Spirit of Truth will answer for me, re dates etc. Nor what 'should not be' here!
<quoted text>
I do... even if a bit differently to most views !!! But 100%.
<quoted text>
I was 'answering' how I do pray for loved ones and any!
My posts must be BAD... I'm so sorry. I have been told the way sometimes I do write, is not what is norm. >>>BigSmile<< < and be at Peace my Friend. For when God is for us who can be against ???
Sorry this is quick also, as I too have to go again, but could not without answering... for your sake!
God Bless in His Love HFN.
No worries PW. Guess we donít have to understand all of each others posts. Itís good to just hear from you.
HFN

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#466220 Nov 3, 2012
Good evening everyone.

#466221 Nov 3, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
All sounds good Serah,..uh, "smell the breath of a puppy.."? Don't know 'bout that one <grins> ...guess depends where puppy's face has been;)
But your point well taken dear Lady, as an extension of 'Happiness' from FB - enjoy and savor the moment. And for me , am happiest away from the trappings of "civilisation", amongst His "unadulterated" creation, to touch a moment of 'Eden'- if one could.
Ahhh; indeed ~ the trip into the country and back gave me that wonderful sense of being with GOD; we went where no-one even lives on the land, but the land is still glorious!! I love the smell of puppy's breath, and they all smell the same, but know that not all are attracted to it :)

Ahh, Eden ~ the very thought brings a smile to my dial!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Buck Crick 732,839
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 538,836
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 min yon 2,420
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min New Age Spiritual... 226,293
ECAU READ Bolt on hybrid system for fleet v... 6 min Stock Tip 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Pegasus 257,883
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 12 min okimar 53,190
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min bacon hater 94,654
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••