“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#466211 Nov 3, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't get in to any long going argument with you "G"...it is not that important to me that I would waste my time. You will have to find someone else to argue with.
Wasn't a waste of time, Annie. I learned a lot about you.

You are human after all.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#466214 Nov 3, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sweety
I love jokes,and never take or took this earthly life seriously,
I love kidding,joking,laughing and not serious looking at this world full of nonsenses strugles leading people to their destruction,
but my style of life have nothing common with this world,I don't need this place before,now and tomorrow
many time I harshly speak with people,but after 1 minute I wonder what motivation was from my side
And I fell sorry for hurting them,and apologize God for my bodily mistakes and errors
it is like war in me,between 2 forces inside of me,
war without of mercy or remorse,but end always is glorious and sweet
because our faith conquer this world 1John 5;4
FOR WHATSOEVER IS BORN OF GOD OVERCOMETH THE WORLD;AND THIS IS THE VICTORY THAT OVERCOMETH THE WORLD,EVEN OUR FAITH
all what I can tell,
I am strange to this world,not accepting anything what this world of Lies offer to me
I know what my earthly journey end is, and nobody is going to change this appointed time given me by God
sorry for my thought
God bless you sweet serah
Take some time out to look at the moon and the stars, hear the birds sing, watch a baby laugh, smell the breath of a puppy, pick some flowers, or even hug a tree. Have a picnic on the lawn, shoo away the flies, and enjoy the time GOD gives you.

We don't know when our number is up, as such, but I think it can't hurt to feel that at anytime, GOD might put out HIS hand and haul us home :)
endtime

AOL

#466215 Nov 3, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#466216 Nov 3, 2012
Here ya go, from jolly ol' England, news:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22273...

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#466217 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Take some time out to look at the moon and the stars, hear the birds sing, watch a baby laugh, smell the breath of a puppy, pick some flowers, or even hug a tree. Have a picnic on the lawn, shoo away the flies, and enjoy the time GOD gives you.
We don't know when our number is up, as such, but I think it can't hurt to feel that at anytime, GOD might put out HIS hand and haul us home :)
All sounds good Serah,..uh, "smell the breath of a puppy.."? Don't know 'bout that one <grins> ...guess depends where puppy's face has been;)

But your point well taken dear Lady, as an extension of 'Happiness' from FB - enjoy and savor the moment. And for me , am happiest away from the trappings of "civilisation", amongst His "unadulterated" creation, to touch a moment of 'Eden'- if one could.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#466218 Nov 3, 2012
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX&feature=plc p
You're to late....

Really tryin' to get some traction with this ,huh?
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#466219 Nov 3, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I was only asking is AD or not as did see it was Matthew Henry. Was interested to see the link to Presbyterian also!
<quoted text>
My Sister... I am just learning all these different things and all I have known in essence is the Bible. It only interested me that the Nicean Link was then... otherwise had never heard of, and do not question what the Spirit of Truth will answer for me, re dates etc. Nor what 'should not be' here!
<quoted text>
I do... even if a bit differently to most views !!! But 100%.
<quoted text>
I was 'answering' how I do pray for loved ones and any!
My posts must be BAD... I'm so sorry. I have been told the way sometimes I do write, is not what is norm. >>>BigSmile<< < and be at Peace my Friend. For when God is for us who can be against ???
Sorry this is quick also, as I too have to go again, but could not without answering... for your sake!
God Bless in His Love HFN.
No worries PW. Guess we don’t have to understand all of each others posts. It’s good to just hear from you.
HFN

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#466220 Nov 3, 2012
Good evening everyone.

#466221 Nov 3, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
All sounds good Serah,..uh, "smell the breath of a puppy.."? Don't know 'bout that one <grins> ...guess depends where puppy's face has been;)
But your point well taken dear Lady, as an extension of 'Happiness' from FB - enjoy and savor the moment. And for me , am happiest away from the trappings of "civilisation", amongst His "unadulterated" creation, to touch a moment of 'Eden'- if one could.
Ahhh; indeed ~ the trip into the country and back gave me that wonderful sense of being with GOD; we went where no-one even lives on the land, but the land is still glorious!! I love the smell of puppy's breath, and they all smell the same, but know that not all are attracted to it :)

Ahh, Eden ~ the very thought brings a smile to my dial!!

#466222 Nov 3, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good evening everyone.
Hey Lawest :)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466223 Nov 3, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're to late....
Really tryin' to get some traction with this ,huh?
Good evening John, I don't think that anyone is really paying this guy any attention other than Doc, how are doing tonight?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466224 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Lawest :)
Hey Serah.(C:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#466225 Nov 3, 2012
Senecus wrote:
Here ya go, from jolly ol' England, news:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22273...
Hi Senecus;

Just coming in and found this news,thanks for posting this.
Maybe you can explain to me.I given that bottleneck some prayer and thought.Here is my question Why can they not take a ship or boats in there and get those people out.I mean I know is a gasoline problem but could be transported from other areas of this country by air.Another thing why is there no air drops being made for food,water,and medicial supplies.As have not heard of any being done so far.I mean is let get real people are suffering and our Gov has the means,ways and the man power to get some help to those people down there.Just asking????

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466226 Nov 3, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Senecus;
Just coming in and found this news,thanks for posting this.
Maybe you can explain to me.I given that bottleneck some prayer and thought.Here is my question Why can they not take a ship or boats in there and get those people out.I mean I know is a gasoline problem but could be transported from other areas of this country by air.Another thing why is there no air drops being made for food,water,and medicial supplies.As have not heard of any being done so far.I mean is let get real people are suffering and our Gov has the means,ways and the man power to get some help to those people down there.Just asking????
Good E lil W, I know that you asked John this question but I'll like to forward a guess here that may or may not have some merit to it, it's entirely possible that the surrounding landscape may have been so damaged by the storm that there would be no manuvering room for any boats to attempt a rescue, rescue copters perhaps, but I can't see no attempt of any kind NOT being made at all, JMHO.

Blessings.

Location hidden

#466227 Nov 3, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good E lil W, I know that you asked John this question but I'll like to forward a guess here that may or may not have some merit to it, it's entirely possible that the surrounding landscape may have been so damaged by the storm that there would be no manuvering room for any boats to attempt a rescue, rescue copters perhaps, but I can't see no attempt of any kind NOT being made at all, JMHO.
Blessings.
Hi Lawest 100;

I apolize here to you but I just feel not enough is being done for our fellow americans and there families.Was nothing learned in the New Orleans disaster and all that suffering and loses.I remember seeing on Tv a survivial kit that was developed just for such things.Matter of fact they sent some to the Hatti people for survivial.Yet I not seen any news of air drop of theses kits for the one in this sandy storm.You may be right about the damaged landscape and the boats.I not even heard of air drops being made with food,water,or medicial supplies yet.I did hear they turned away some Electicians from helping to restore electric due to some type of union thing which in my opinion should have beens set aside I mean talking life and death and suffering.Out here people are questioning why not enough help in this disaster.

Location hidden

#466228 Nov 3, 2012
Time to go
Tis my midnight hour once more.
Good night
Sweet dreams
God Bless All

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#466229 Nov 4, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lawest 100;
I apolize here to you but I just feel not enough is being done for our fellow americans and there families.Was nothing learned in the New Orleans disaster and all that suffering and loses.I remember seeing on Tv a survivial kit that was developed just for such things.Matter of fact they sent soopme to the Hatti people for survivial.Yet I not seen any news of air drop of theses kits for the one in this sandy storm.You may be right about the damaged landscape and the boats.I not even heard of air drops being made with food,water,or medicial supplies yet.I did hear they turned away some Electicians from helping to restore electric due to some type of union thing which in my opinion should have beens set aside I mean talking life and death and suffering.Out here people are questioning why not enough help in this disaster.
No reason to apologize to me, on the surface it may seem like enough is not being done to help those who are still suffering and are in need but you never know what is truly going on behind the scenes in this tragedy, help and resources may not be as wide spread and available to get to everyone as quickly as we would all like it to be and so I would like to believe and hope that they are doing all that that they can, and from what I know the area's of damage and devastation is pretty far spread so I doubt if success and rescue efforts will be overnight, let's just pray for God's guidance for all involved and concerned.

I do agree with you that it is disgraceful for this union mess to be put above human life and sanctity and show that there are still aspects of our nation that still do not have their priorities put in the correct order.

Peace.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#466230 Nov 4, 2012
It is our Lords Day today.....(For some people)

“The one thing more difficult than following a regimen is not imposing it on others”

~ Marcel Proust

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466231 Nov 4, 2012
Today's Prayer

God, I know that Jesus had a special place in His heart for the poor. He said that the poor would always be among us. How can I use my gifts and talents to help the poor in my community? Please lead me and show me the best way to bless them and meet their needs in your name, that I might also point them to You.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#466232 Nov 4, 2012
Encouraging Words....

“God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God”

Ephesians 2:8 NLT

K-Love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min atemcowboy 559,529
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Karma is a_______ 775,422
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min Anti-Christ 441,777
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min coco the zionist ... 119,661
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 9 min rachel stallings 661
Electrolüx Servis Levent Eksiksiz hizmet 342 OO... 9 min electrofersen 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Aura Mytha 265,158
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min Lyndi 175,657
More from around the web