Just BECAUSE

United States

#466186 Nov 3, 2012
Stopped in to remind you all, regardless of what you believe - Jesus Loves you too.

Have a Blessed Day and Happy Thanksgiven.
Oh, and please do remember to Vote this next election.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#466188 Nov 3, 2012
Maths wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Rich" worship riches,that is until the get filthy dirty rich.
Then they worship power,why worship at all when you can be worshiped.
THIS is why putting your trust in riches is vain and foolish: WATCH AND LEARN:
&fe ature=related

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#466189 Nov 3, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>WORSHIP??!!'Worship' some rich person who came into this world being spanked on his naked booty by a doctor...'Worship' some rich person who used to pee on himself and fill his diapers with feces just like any other baby??!!'WORSHIP' some rich person who can't go without eating or drinking without dying just like anyone else??!! WORSHIP??!! You've lost what little mind you had.....
So you believe Jesus was born fully adult and never needed to eat or drink ?

You are one demented wignut.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#466191 Nov 3, 2012
Just BECAUSE wrote:
Stopped in to remind you all, regardless of what you believe - Jesus Loves you too.
Have a Blessed Day and Happy Thanksgiven.
Oh, and please do remember to Vote this next election.
For WHO? Romney....or Obama? If you vote for either one....you may as well vote for the anti-christ himself.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#466192 Nov 3, 2012

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#466194 Nov 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it annoying when people jump into a conversation with off-topic babbling ? <smile>
Annoying? No and hopefully I responded to him with grace and dignity.

I did name call...tell him he was an idiot...call him a liar...nor belittle him in any way.

Babblying? If that is what you think of my posts "G" then please...just pass them on by...I will not be offended.

Hope that you are having a great day.

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#466195 Nov 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it annoying when people jump into a conversation with off-topic babbling ? <smile>
I left here as you are all off topic!!!! Why Should Jesus Love Me?

There really is no answer to this question! Grace is the reason but "Why" is impossible to answer. Unless you think you can be good enough to earn God's favor. I'm not.....

“Love much, trust none”

There

#466196 Nov 3, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Annoying? No and hopefully I responded to him with grace and dignity.
I did name call...tell him he was an idiot...call him a liar...nor belittle him in any way.
Babblying? If that is what you think of my posts "G" then please...just pass them on by...I will not be offended.
Hope that you are having a great day.
You know exactly what I am talking about, Annie.

I thought you would be able to laugh about it now.

Why didn't yul tell him only homosexuals can know anything about homosexuality ? LOL

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#466199 Nov 3, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my christan salute to you
and thanks for respond
for me I got nothing left or any need of anything from this earth,
'"precious in Gods eyes is death of His Saints" Psalm 116;11
Where there is life, Dr Shrink, there is always hope, and laughter should always be sitting in the back of our throat :)

#466200 Nov 3, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
If everyone in the whole world were to smoke a doobie at the same time, we could have a couple of hours of peace worldwide ...and a great big ice cream party.
Peace and icecream..... ahhh!!

#466201 Nov 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many stories like Job outside the Bible. I find the Jewish poem very beautiful and appropriate for myself. Another time, another place it might make no sense at all.
In as much as nothing in life is a 'one size fits all', I do not believe that "inspired works" can be a 'one size fits all'. I honestly believe that no single religion, no single book, no single interpretation is "The Truth". We are given what we need when we needed it and there is no point in either "rushing" God nor trying to fit our shoes in someone else. We can swap shoes and se if they fit and if they do then we can share them. If not then hug and try on some other shoes.
The problem it seems to me is that far too many people are of the opinion that there shoes are the "only true shoes" and won't even look at another pair let alone try another pair on for size.
Pradaism ?
I agree with you G..... and know that many won't :)

#466202 Nov 3, 2012
Mirror Mirror Face wrote:
<quoted text>Really, is that why there is so much crime and violence associated with drug use and drug use at parties?
The peace part or the icecream part?

#466203 Nov 3, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about drug use?
And violence associated with peace? Next time I look in the mirror, I might look the other way LOL

#466204 Nov 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Alchohol is a bigger problem and cause more deaths, violence and strife in history than any drug know to mankind.
Why don't we see anyone preaching prohibition lately.
Oh Lord, didn't prohibition cause more problems than alcohol in the first place!!

I read an article, not sure if it is true, that marijuana oil is curing cancer.... sadly, can't believe that much that we read these days, but the little girl was holding a banner saying she is cured. If anyone is using children for their own dishonesty.... well, let GOD handle that, methinks

#466205 Nov 3, 2012
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
I left here as you are all off topic!!!! Why Should Jesus Love Me?
There really is no answer to this question! Grace is the reason but "Why" is impossible to answer. Unless you think you can be good enough to earn God's favor. I'm not.....
Hey Tim, good to see you :)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#466206 Nov 3, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You know exactly what I am talking about, Annie.
I thought you would be able to laugh about it now.
Why didn't yul tell him only homosexuals can know anything about homosexuality ? LOL
I won't get in to any long going argument with you "G"...it is not that important to me that I would waste my time. You will have to find someone else to argue with.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#466207 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>The peace part or the icecream part?
I know first hand how those ice cream parties can become violent. Many a cherry or M&M have become a flying weapon! Turn kids loose with ice cream and all the toppings...you think you are in the middle of WWIII! LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

#466208 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you G..... and know that many won't :)
I know. Some do though.

#466209 Nov 3, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know first hand how those ice cream parties can become violent. Many a cherry or M&M have become a flying weapon! Turn kids loose with ice cream and all the toppings...you think you are in the middle of WWIII! LOL
hahaha.... I can see hundreds and thousands being flung around everywhere ~ missiles hurling through the air.... and cherries, they're real dangerous!!:)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#466210 Nov 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Lord, didn't prohibition cause more problems than alcohol in the first place!!
I read an article, not sure if it is true, that marijuana oil is curing cancer.... sadly, can't believe that much that we read these days, but the little girl was holding a banner saying she is cured. If anyone is using children for their own dishonesty.... well, let GOD handle that, methinks
Yes. It is much better legalized. People can't understand that making drugs illegal just makes matters worse. Alcohol is just another drug, our culture just has biased blinders on about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 773,376
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min UWarRaceMaKEWORLD... 4,669
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min USA Born 558,821
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 9 min WasteWater 5,700
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min NFL fanny fart 119,632
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 12 min WasteWater 5,089
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min WasteWater 264,975
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 175,509
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 hr Barnsweb 441,749
More from around the web