Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#465883 Nov 1, 2012
The daily prayers. Repeat after me.

"O Lord our God, hallowed be your holy name, your kingdom come in us, your will be done always, and as it is done in heaven so be it done in earth; give us the bread for every day, and forgive us our sins, as we forgive them that sin against us, and suffer us not to fall into temptations, but deliver us from evil(Satan,Obama and his friends), for you are alone our God, to whom pertains glory and honour for ever."
Adam

#465884 Nov 1, 2012
Gospel of Barnebas
Chapter 73

"Truly I say to you, that if Satan shall try whether you be friends of God; because no one assails his own cities if Satan should have his will over you he would suffer you to glide at your own pleasure; but because he knows that you be enemies to him he will do every violence to make you perish. But fear not you, for he will be against you as a dog that is chained, because God has heard my prayer." John answered: "O master, not only for us, but for them that shall

believe the gospel, tell us how the ancient tempter lays wait for man."

Jesus answered: "In four ways tempts that wicked one. The first is when he tempts by himself, with thoughts. The second is when he tempts with words and deeds by means of his servants; the third is when he tempts with false doctrine; the fourth is when he tempts with false visions. Now how cautious ought men to be, and all the more according as he has in his favour the flesh of man, which loves sin as he who has fever loves water. Truly I say to you, that if a man fear God he shall have victory over all, as says David his prophet: "God shall give his angels charge over you, who shall keep your ways, so that the devil shall not cause you to stumble. A thousand shall fall on your left hand, and ten thousand on your right hand, so that they shall not come near you."

"Furthermore, our God with great love promised to us by the same David to keep us, saying: "I give to you understanding, which shall teach you; and in your ways wherein you shall walk I will cause My eye to rest upon you." "But what shall I say? He has said by Isaiah: "Can a mother forget the child of her womb? But I say to you, that when she forget, I will not forget you." "Tell me, then, who shall fear Satan, having for guard the angels and for protection the living God? Nevertheless, it is necessary, as says the prophet Solomon, that "You, my son, that are come to fear the Lord, prepare your soul for temptations." Truly I say to you, that a man ought to do as the banker who examines money, examining his thoughts, that he sin not against God his creator."

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#465885 Nov 1, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
If others posters love me that is nice
I will let you know when I think because of that I should ignore someone making a mockery of the Bible with their plagiarism while including verses, adding to and taking away from scripture (which next to pissing on the Bible or burning it is about the worst thing you can do) and misusing it to hide your insults.If the verses used were in context and used properly and made a point, even if that was was correction or rebuking...fine. But you just cluelessly root through verses trying to grab the first thing you can use as an insult without even knowing what the verse means or caring enough to look.
So like i said, I'll let you know when my popularity in your view makes me feel like ignoring you desecrate something I hold dear.
lil trying to use scripture as weapon is so obvious a 10 year old could spot it.

And God's Word is very clear that her adding to and taking away from scripture will carry some sever consequences for her.

Revelation 22:18-19.

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
_______

Hope you have a great day. God bless.
Adam

#465886 Nov 1, 2012
I remember 4 years ago when Obama visited Berlin, the city where I was born, holding there a speech during his "yes we can" election compaign, talking about freedom and about the world of tomorrow, acting like a "black messiah", making promises,telling ppl fake doctrines and fake visions and lies. I knew it from the beginning that this guy will destroy america.
Adam

#465887 Nov 1, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
lil trying to use scripture as weapon is so obvious a 10 year old could spot it.
And God's Word is very clear that her adding to and taking away from scripture will carry some sever consequences for her.
Revelation 22:18-19.
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
_______
Hope you have a great day. God bless.
Gospel of Barnebas
Chapter 50

Tell me, O man, you that judge another man, do you not know that all men had their

origin in the same clay? Do you not know that none is good save God alone? wherefore every man is a liar and a sinner. Believe me man, that if you judge others of a fault your own heart has whereof to be judged. Oh, how dangerous it is to judge! oh, how many have perished by their false judgment! Satan judged man to be more vile than himself; therefore he rebelled against God, his creator: whereof he is impenitent, as I have knowledge by speaking with him. Our first parents judged the speech of Satan to be good, therefore they were cast out of paradise, and condemned all their progeny. Truly I say to you, as God lives in whose presence I stand, false judgment is the father of all sins. Forasmuch as none sins without will, and none wills that which he does not know. Woe, therefore, to the sinner who with the judgment judges sin worthy and goodness unworthy, who on that account rejects goodness and chooses sin. Assuredly he shall bear an intolerable punishment when God shall come to judge the world.

Oh, how many have perished through false judgment, and how many ha+ve been near to perishing! Pharaoh judged Moses and the people of Israel to be impious, Saul judged David to be worthy of death, Ahab judged Elijah, Nebuchadnezzar the three children who would not worship their lying gods. The two elders judged Susanna, and all the idolatrous princes judged the prophets. Oh, tremendous judgment of God! the judge perishes, the judged is saved. And wherefore this, O man, if not because [in] rashness they falsely judge the innocent?

How nearly then the good approached to ruin by judging falsely, is shown by the brethren of Joseph, who sold him to the Egyptians, by Aaron and Miriam, sister of Moses, who judged their brother. Three friends of Job ;judged the innocent friend of God, Job. David judged Mephibosheth and Uriah. Cyrus judged Daniel to be meat for the lions; and many others, the which were near to their ruin for this. Therefore I say to you, Judge not and you shall not be judged."

And then, Jesus having finished his speech, many forthwith were converted to repentance, bewailing their sins; and they would fain have forsaken all to go with him. But Jesus said: "Remain in your homes, and forsake sin and serve God with fear, and thus shall you be saved; because I am not come to receive service, but rather to serve." And having said thus, he went out of the synagogue and the city, and retired into the desert to pray, because he loved solitude greatly.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#465888 Nov 1, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
DR can't think that far ahead I don't think.
On the 2010 census blacks made up 12.3 percent of the population. During the 2008 elections they cast 12.1 percent of the votes...not nearly enough to elect a man based on his skin color...not without a lot of help from other people!
Most people are tired of racists and bigots...will it ever end...will we ever see someone for their character and not the color of their skin?
my point exactly Annie, but I think Skom broke it down pretty good to him as well.

Blessings.
Adam

#465892 Nov 1, 2012
Chapter 148

'Tell me now: the Pharisees of today, are they [really] Pharisees? are they servants of God? Surely not! Yes, and I say to you truly, that there is nothing worse here upon earth than [when] a man covers himself with [the] profession and garb of religion [in order] to cover his wickedness. I will tell you one single example of the Pharisees of old time, in order that you may know the present ones. After the departure of Elijah, because of the great persecution by idolaters, that holy congregation of Pharisees was dispersed. For in that same time of Elijah more than ten thousand prophets who were true Pharisees were slain in one year.

Two Pharisees went into the mountains to dwell there, and one [of them] abode fifteen years knowing nothing of his neighbour, although they were but one hour's journey apart. See then if they were inquisitive! It came to pass that there arose a drought on those mountains, and so both set themselves to search for water, and so they found each other. The more aged [one] said - for it was their custom that the eldest should speak before every other, and they held it a great sin for a young man to speak before an old one - the elder, therefore, said:'Where do you dwell, brother?' He answered, pointing out the dwelling with his finger:'I dwell here'(for they were near to the dwelling of the younger.)

The elder said:'How long [have] you dwelt here, brother?' The younger answered:'Fifteen years.' The elder said:'Perhaps you came [here] when Ahab slew the servants of God?''Even so,' replied the younger. The elder said:'O brother, do you know who is now king of Israel?' The younger answered:'It is God that is King of Israel, for the idolaters are not kings but persecutors of Israel.''It is true,' said the elder, "but I meant to say, who is it that now persecutes Israel?'

The younger answered:'The sins of Israel persecute Israel, because, if they had not sinned,[God] would not have raised the idolatrous princes up against Israel.' Then the elder said:'Who is that infidel prince whom God has sent for the chastisement of Israel?' The younger answered:'How should I know, seeing [that for] these fifteen years I have not seen any man except you, and I do not know how to read so no letters are sent to me?' The elder said:'[But] how new are your sheepskins! Who has given them to you, if you have not seen any man?'
Adam

#465893 Nov 1, 2012
Chapter 118

Then Jesus said: "You speak the truth, for now was Israel desirous to establish the idolatry that they have in their hearts, in holding me for God, many of whom have now despised my teaching, saying that I could make myself lord of all Judea, if I confessed myself to be God, and that I am mad to wish to live in poverty among desert places, and not abide continually among princes in delicate living. Oh hapless man, that prizes the light that is common to flies and ants and despises the light that is common only to angels and prophets and holy friends of God!

If, then, the eye shall not be guarded, O Andrew, I tell you that it is impossible not to fall headlong into lust. Wherefore Jeremiah the prophet, weeping vehemently, said truly: "My eye is a thief that robs my soul." For therefore did David our father pray with greatest longing to God our Lord that he would turn away his eyes in order that he might not behold vanity. For truly everything which has an end is vain. Tell me, then, if one had two pence to buy bread, would he spend it to buy smoke? Assuredly not, seeing that smoke does hurt to the eyes and gives no sustenance to the body. Even so then let man do, for with the outward sight of his eyes and the inward sight of his mind he should seek to know God his creator and the good pleasure of his will, and should not make the creature his end, which causes him to lose the creator.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465894 Nov 1, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I will let you know when I think because of that I should ignore someone making a mockery of the Bible with their plagiarism while including verses, adding to and taking away from scripture (which next to pissing on the Bible or burning it is about the worst thing you can do)....
So you understand my problem with John then ? <smile>
Adam

#465896 Nov 1, 2012
Chapter 70

Jesus departed from Jerusalem after the Passover, and entered into the borders of Caesarea Philippi. Whereupon, the angel Gabriel having told him of the sedition which was beginning among the common people, he asked his disciples, saying: "What do men say of me?" They said: "Some say that you are Elijah, others Jeremiah, and others one of the old prophets." Jesus answered: "And you; what say you that I am?" Peter answered: "You are Christ, son of God."

Then was Jesus angry, and with anger rebuked him, saying: "Begone and depart from me, because you are the devil and seek to cause me offences And he threatened the eleven, saying: "Woe to you if you believe this, for I have won from God a great curse against those who believe this." And he was fain to cast away Peter; whereupon the eleven besought Jesus for him, who cast him not away, but again rebuked him saying: "Beware that never again you say such words, because God would reprobate you!" Peter wept and said: "Lord, I have spoken foolishly; beseech God that he pardon me."

Then Jesus said: "If our God willed not to show himself to Moses his servant, nor to Elijah whom he so loved, nor to any prophet, will you think that God should show himself to this faithless generation? But know you not that God has created all things of nothing with one single word, and all men have had their origin out of a piece of clay? Now, how shall God have likeness to man? Woe to those who suffer themselves to be deceived of Satan!" And having said this, Jesus besought God for Peter, the eleven and Peter weeping, and saying: "So be it, so be it, O blessed Lord our God." Afterwards Jesus departed and went into Galilee, in order that this vain opinion which the common folk began to hold concerning him might be extinguished.
Adam

#465899 Nov 1, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
where from you quote those passages?
they sounds untruthful or uninspired sense fullness writers of Jesus sayings in old koine greek language
Gospel of Barnebas

The sinners must repent to god, the creator and Say "Lord, my God, I have sinned, have mercy upon me,
and God will pardon you and restore you to your first state.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#465900 Nov 1, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I readed your post
let me tell you?
this cyber pig skom and spiritual criminal twisting Bible,
is not able to do anything,only abuse employers in TOPIX MOD working part time, who is able to remove or ban someone for only few hours during time of work of skom pig friends
this criminal is not really their friend,because he put them under danger for braking regulamins of Topix employer,and employer is able to suspen or fire those unhonest part time employers-engineers of Topix Mod
I can not stand this piece of devil cyber trush and coward damaging old honest christians from posting,ban them
and put hateful blame and guil against someone else,or me?
he should be happy,that cyber space gave him to run his f.....face aginst others
but on this coward skombolis aka RA aka Bll
time is left short, his place is separation from christians human Society- just isolated cell prison
Romans 2:1 fits them real well,if thats not calling the kettle black than I do not know what does.
One thing for diffently sure one reaps what one sows.
I say this because look at Samuel 16:7 and Luke 16:15
God is not to be mocked tis no game with God.Hinder not one of his children.Walk in the light not darkness.Do the walk for him and not man.Just my opinion.
Adam

#465901 Nov 1, 2012
@dr Shrink

And let your words be these:

"O Lord our God, hallowed be your holy name, your kingdom come in us, your will be done always, and as it is done in heaven so be it done in earth; give us the bread for every day, and forgive us our sins, as we forgive them that sin against us, and suffer us not to fall into temptations, but deliver us from evil, for you are alone our God, to whom pertains glory and honour for ever."

Chapter 38

O Lord our God, hallowed be your holy name, your kingdom come in us, your will be done always, and as it is done in heaven so be it done in earth; give us the bread for every day, and forgive us our sins, as we forgive them that sin against us, and suffer us not to fall into temptations, but deliver us from evil, for you are alone our God, to whom pertains glory and honour for ever.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#465902 Nov 1, 2012
The Son of God Music Ministry
Worth

Jesus: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’

...THE SECOND is this:‘Love your neighbor AS YOURSELF’... There is no commandment greater than these.”

I remember when President Obama and his wife, Michelle, made great efforts in trying to bring the 2016 Summer Olympics to Chicago... Oprah even showed up. But in that effort they lost the bid. But as vigorous and energetic as they were in trying to do so they lost the bid.

So then there were a whole lot of pundits around the globe who were blasting and mocking him for getting too involved with the Olympic process and making such accusations trying to use celebrity & other political influences.

After a few days... The President received news that he had won the Nobel Peace Prize. Now with all the wonderful achievements that The President has had in his career in which he deservedly worked so hard to obtain...well, even he was at a loss as to why he won the award - even though the Nobel Committee gave him and everyone a reason as to why.

So anyways, it took quite a bit of self-worth to help him get over the hump of certain negative influences in life into where he's at now in his career... but he didn't feel like he was worthy enough for that particular award. But he "graciously" accepted it, gave it to charity and sent more troops to Afghanistan.

Similarly, that's how everyone should believe, I think. We ought to love ourselves also.. have self-worth and know that we are created in God's image like HU stressed upon... and still yet, certain Believers recognize that they are at a loss as to why they deserve such a great honor. They can only guesstimate the love of God and know within themselves that they are not at all worthy of such an honor of God sending His Son to die for us in order to gain us salvation. But... they graciously accept it and show their appreciation by "giving" of thanks.

For it is by God's "Grace" ---> thru faith in which we are saved...

I think the self-worth/unworthiness problem comes in when we go to extremes. There ought to be a a level-headed balance such as Jesus had stated above.

"...what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?

...You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor."

Psalms 8

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#465903 Nov 1, 2012
Have a good day everyone, apologize for some of the redundancy in my last post... take care.

Quin
Adam

#465904 Nov 1, 2012
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX&feature=plc p
Obama is a member of Illuminati which is Satan´s biggest work. Sad but true

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465905 Nov 1, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a member of Illuminati which is Satan´s biggest work. Sad but true
There is no longer an organization "The Illuminati".

Now if you want a conspiracy theory grounded in reality then I would suggest looking up The Bilderburg Group and Skull and Bones.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#465906 Nov 1, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 2:1 fits them real well,if thats not calling the kettle black than I do not know what does.
One thing for diffently sure one reaps what one sows.
I say this because look at Samuel 16:7 and Luke 16:15
God is not to be mocked tis no game with God.Hinder not one of his children.Walk in the light not darkness.Do the walk for him and not man.Just my opinion.
Hmm, and who was it that just a few hours ago was commenting on others gossiping lil?

You're a real hypocrite lil!!!

Location hidden

#465907 Nov 1, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Skom.
lil reminds me of the way my sister in law use to be. She was what I like to call a Sunday religious fanatic. On Sunday she'd go to church, act real religious while she was there, and do the church thing for the hour and a half she was that she was there. But the second she walked out the door the real her would return.
She was just like Judas. She'd kiss you on the cheek, tell you she loved you, than the first chance she got she would turn around and stab you in the back. Thank God she has changed some over the years that I've known here. She is some what better at not being like that now. But I still wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her.
Time for me to call it a night. Have a good one. God bless.
I was not the one talking about a sister in law but you were.
Talk about a hyprocite.Awwwe an old wolf in sheeps skin.
You made yourself into a gossip and backbiter.

Location hidden

#465908 Nov 1, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, and who was it that just a few hours ago was commenting on others gossiping lil?
You're a real hypocrite lil!!!
You need to worry about your hypocriticial way before you clean my door step.You slandered your own sister in law afew post ago.Talk about a black pot calling the another kettle black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 48,169
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min WildWeirdWillie 182,626
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Catcher1 971,592
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 14 min Classic 3,677
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Rosesz 646,375
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 29 min DENG 38,741
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min jbraly 105,559
More from around the web