Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#465927 Nov 1, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I wish I was an Obama clone, my first stop would be his bank account! Have a good night doc
What doe it profit a man to gain the whole world,and yet lose his own.......soul?
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#465928 Nov 1, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that picture today in a german news paper too. Obama hugging a caucasian woman trying to get more white female voters knowing that Romney is womanizer... you know. Disguisting
But you wouldn't have had a problem with it if Obama had been hugging a BLACK woman in that photo,huh?? SEIG HAIL is still alive and well in Germany,huh??
endtime

AOL

#465929 Nov 1, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#465930 Nov 1, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember a couple months ago you sounded like you were his biggest fan.
For your inforamtion,because of his background and past,I've ALWAYS been suspicious of Barack Obama and his REAL intentions for America and the world. Don't be surpised if,in his heart and mind,Obama believes himself to be the political and economic 'saviour' of the entire earth.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#465931 Nov 1, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you were an Obama clone.....you'd probably end up with the 666 mark of the beast.
You can't be serious??????
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#465932 Nov 1, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember a couple months ago you sounded like you were his biggest fan.
You must be eatin' spoiled dogfood...
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#465933 Nov 1, 2012
Adam wrote:
I remember 4 years ago when Obama visited Berlin, the city where I was born, holding there a speech during his "yes we can" election compaign, talking about freedom and about the world of tomorrow, acting like a "black messiah", making promises,telling ppl fake doctrines and fake visions and lies. I knew it from the beginning that this guy will destroy america.
Obama wants to 'destroy''the white man's America'.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#465934 Nov 1, 2012
ho-hum ...

“Be Nice. Play Nice”

Since: Aug 11

Christ Wins

#465935 Nov 1, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
How is what I said injurious to her lil?(now that you've changed it from slanderous to injurious because you didn't have a clue of what slanderous meant)
Did I say it to her? No.
Did I mention her by name? No.
Do you or anyone else know who she is? No.
All I did was use an anonymous person as an example of someone who is just like you.
It wouldn't have bothered you one bit, nor would you have said a single thing about it if what I said wasn't the truth about you and if it hadn't hit you where it hurts.(which is what usually happens when the truth exposes you)
Sometimes the truth hurts lil.
_______
You're not fooling anyone lil. The only reason your panties are in a wad is because the truth is exposing you for what you really are and you don't like it.
You react the exact same way when Skom nails you with the truth as you do when myself or anyone else nails you with it.
_______
You can moan and groan and cry about it all you want lil. It won't change a thing, nor will it change the truth lil.
So you'll just have to deal with it.
Dedicated fool, wicked liar gross slanderer and Internet thug! I have been reading your filthy posts. You wimp! You think you can throw your weight about in posts hiding on the Internet thinking you can be a big shot. If you were anything in life you wouldn't see need to do it! You would wet your pants in life the moment someone were to raise a hand.

Your thuggery has been reported. Here is a copy of the report you blind pathetic moron.

"Hello Topix,
I am reporting this post that has been made by a pepetual liar slanderer and gross abuser of topx terms of service.
He and his like minded bantam weight thug Skombolis continually look for posters who they think are weak that they can demolish while hiding behind the bible to it.
What is topix if can't serve the public good by serving goodness on the Internet? It is nothing. They are now setting about trying to demolish Lil Whispers. How many posters do you want those two serpents to get rid of? Who wants Topix with the likes of them about? No sane person that's for sure.

He lied in his reports to you to get us, both me and my daughter, banned from Topix. If you check our Isp adress you will see for yourself who is really telling the truth. You have unwittingliy allowed the dedicated fool to think he can get away with total charachter assination of others. If you let him get away with it as you have neen doing then Topix should have no place whatsoever on the Internet, In the name of moral decency dump him! That's if you can't do it in Christ's name!"

The piece of scum has been having my family slandered as cold hearted zombies that would suport the Taliban and post as Muslims. We are Christians. The piece of filth knows as Red Apples doesn't even know us. Never met each other.

Your call topix. Make it the best. Oh and by the way. The accounts John JAWS and Just A wet Sock. You can make visible again to others. Can't you?

Have a nice Topix. Trouble on the Internet or goodness on the Internet? Which do you want it it to be seen as?

OK?

Have a nice day!

John of the JAWs Family."

Will the unrepentant heap of scum masquerading as Red Apples ever learn?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#465936 Nov 1, 2012
Obamaphobia time again..........sick.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#465937 Nov 1, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey PW,
I’m not staying but saw your post and want to say hey before I leave.
:)
HFN
Hey HFN!
Spent since you posted just before, trying to get thru to you with a post re the Nicean posts I have read from you... but now am warned - those sites from Wikipedia I was trying to recall the author you attached with to those posts - is NO GO... due to virus infections! Sorry if I've missed you!

But enough to say the other night/day, I did read these were translations from 3-400 AD ??? Correct me if I'm wrong, and should be BC.

Other wise in asking...
"How do we pray for our loved one???"

I would answer no different to anyone else, as all 24/7 in God's book of Prayers! U2 my Friend.
LuvU2 and thanx for the shouts!
His Blessings filled with Love, Peace and Joy.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#465938 Nov 1, 2012
hick-up wrote:
ho-hum ...
>>>smooch<<<
Left a nice little UTube.
Back a little...
Thought of you and Annie J!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#465939 Nov 1, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
Obamaphobia time again..........sick.
I wish we could return to why Jesus SHOULD Love us Brother, but then again, so long as there are wars over who is chosen, right, and proper, there's enough mud if you can duck!

There is so much RIGHT to share... even our differences is what makes us individual in God's eyes.

A purpose for everyone under the sun to Love as Jesus demonstrated.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#465940 Nov 1, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Obama wants to 'destroy''the white man's America'.
Another reason I suspect that Obama is 'islam-sympathetic' is because he KNEW that most Americans were OPPOSED to an islamic learning center being built near Ground Zero,but his only response was 'I'm not going to question the 'wisdom' of doing it,but people should be able to build on private property if they want to.' It's all about getting votes. And with Obama,it's probably about much more than just that. Allowing an islamic learning center to be built near Ground Zero is like telling a stray dog to come into your yard,cock it's leg up,and 'pee' all over the trees in your yard. But then again,in Obama's mind,after the 'injun thing' and the 'slaves from Africa thing',he doesn't see this land as land that was properly claimed anyway. Therfore,Obama feels it's his DUTY to put on the suit,put on his cape,and become...'Look!...up in the sky!! It's a bird!!...No,it's a plane!!!...NOOOO!!!!,it's 'New World Order Man!!!'
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#465941 Nov 1, 2012

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#465942 Nov 1, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Doc ??? I thought the white man took away... please don't be like this Bro' Even a pastor in my Island Home asked why the white missionaries called him a heathen ???

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465943 Nov 1, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You are real racist Doc. You are keeping the "Southern White Trash" sterotype alive.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465944 Nov 1, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Another reason I suspect that Obama is 'islam-sympathetic' is ...
....because you are a racist.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#465945 Nov 1, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc ??? I thought the white man took away... please don't be like this Bro' Even a pastor in my Island Home asked why the white missionaries called him a heathen ???
Ree Ree,I'm not 'white',o.k.?? I'm just 'informing the American public'. America is a world destined to become a part of the one world government. America hasn't just 'earned' the envy of many other nations,America has earned the hate of many other nations. So as far as the new world order is concerned,America is the 'rotten apple' of many a globalist conspiracist eye.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#465947 Nov 1, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>smooch<<<
Left a nice little UTube.
Back a little...
Thought of you and Annie J!
~shucks~
I ain't seen J since she blew by once or twice yesterday.
Dr was trying to sell her some combat boots ...
~shrugs~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min Bear Claw 88,759
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Redeemed Jersey P... 996,595
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min Big Al 703,901
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Big Al 223,087
"Doctor REALITY" is FOS 8 hr chick fill a 12
WARNING To GOP Republicans 8 hr Bernie fan 1
New girl reminds me too much of ex gf 8 hr Jimbo 2