Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Thank you for having a purpose for my life and for telling me what your expectations are through the Bible. I know you must be disappointed with me many times, when I fail to meet your expectations of me. I can identify with that from a human standpoint. When I expect a family member to be responsible and to do something that they do not do, or when they make wrong choices in life, I am very disappointed. Sometimes I feel frustrated or angry and other times heartbroken. Help me to be kind-hearted and long-suffering with them, like you are with me. Guide me to handle those disappointments with integrity; to remain quiet when I should and to speak up when I should. Please give me the thoughts, words, and actions you want me to have. And God, please forgive me for disappointing you. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime Time with God
Amen, good prayer.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HU.....
IMO...We have to take the focus off ourselves (SELF worth) and find our Worth in God....Lawest was stating that none of us were worthy of Jesus' redeeming sacrifice on the Cross. We should feel the brokeness before we can feel the JOY of being a child of God.
Revelations 4:11
"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being."
Good morning Epi2, thank you for this post as it is no surprise to me that YOU have the wisdom to understand the point that I was trying to make here.

Again none of us were worthy of the love and grace of God including those of us who have been redeemed by his blood, but he counted us worthy because of again..........his love and mercy toward his chosen, remember John the Baptist who was a true man of God who paved the way before him said 'whose sandal I am not worthy to bear' this was true humbleness and meekness of heart which apparently some of us are still lacking, but by adhering to God's Word and spirit he can make us so deep down in our hearts, Jesus also said that if the righteous shall barely make it into the kingdom then where shall the ungodly and sinners appear?

We must be meek lowly and humble in heart and take nothing for grant where our Lord is concerned. Blessings.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

O Obama you evil seducer, you have perverted the US with homosexuality and with your fake visions,fake political teaching,fake miracles and promises. And yet? you come and play a crises manager?
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Romney for president. God bless you to be victorious.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Obama destroyed the USA. God send the hurricane to slam the east coast for Obamas miserable politics and his sins during the last 4 years. If Obama stays for another 4 years in power, I fear the victims will be you sisters and brothers.

“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Good Morning everybody... PW I tried to open up that link to the Pineapple wars but it went straight to Youtube's homepage (I did get a previous link to it and was listening but got sidetracked to do something else and didn't save the link... so please try and send again and will view later or the AM)

Sending prayer/praise list and then a praise offering.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Prayer/Praise List

Praise God for his Goodness, Lovingkindnesses and the gift of His Holy Spirit.

Praise God for the testimony of this former witch

http://www.christianpost.com/news/halloween-s...

Please remember to pray for...:

1. those who are recovering from Hurricane/T-storm Sandy.(for focus).

2. G's student who is recovery after overdose.(peace of heart & mind). Please also pray for G's other student and friend's family.

3. those children who have parents in the hospital (will rcv good care/safety)

4. God to show us wondrous things in His Word (open the eyes of our understanding)

5. JW (that she be given a word of encouragement)

6. Sister Judy (that she will receive strength from the Lord.)

7. that family who are one paycheck away from being homeless (that they will have the ability to pay for their needs and keep the house or apartment.)

8. a woman who has breast cancer but decided to keep the baby (that no harm will come to baby during treatments)

9. abundant strength to serve others with kindness and compassion despite struggles we are facing in our own lives.

10. that orphan who feels alone will rcv strong support and mercy from the Lord (comfort).

11. that widower who just lost their perceived soulmate (comfort)

12. marriages (that love will deepen )

13. those who are truly innocent, wrongfully convicted and serving jail terms (divine help proving their cases/peace in their hearts)

14. Rider of the storm (deliverance from any habit-forming depression/abundant strength to clear mind/help for his business to thrive.)

15. need of patience for yourselves in this day & age (a calm spirit while waiting on The Lord)

16. that teen who access to drugs... medicine cabinet & the like (that they will have the unction to turn from and delivered off of pharmaceutical drugs/strengthen their self-worth)

17. Barbara Howe of Ohio:

http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/

18. the employment numbers that they will go up... please don't forget the people of Greece also as they are struggling to make ends meet.

19. the protection of our troops here and abroad (that they will get a raise in their salaries/promotions/help with finding good civilian jobs after tour of duty.)

20. Lindsay Lohan & family... Miley Cyrus & family (Salvation)

21. OYE & family (peace of heart & mind)

22. the families of a Texas Pastor and Georgia Worship leader. The two were murdered (comfort for families/communities thru grief)

23. an outpouring of support to food banks and that they will be well stocked for the poor.

24. Pastors & local church assemblies (a word from the Lord)

25. Straightforward & family (that she will be comforted thru grief)

26. for those recovering from Harold's Camping's spirit of error (especially pray for those who are returning or have never left that error)

27. Divine help to actively in His Word

28. us in here that we will remember abundant love the other.

29. those families to be protected from that huge, falling trees.

30. abundant help to resist carnal temptations of the world.

International

1. the churches in Nigeria to receive abundant help from heaven to resist the Boko Haram muslim "extremists".

2. Pakistani rights advocate Malala. She was shot in the head by Taliban for speaking out for girls' education rights in Pakistan.

Missionairies

1. Please pray for Christian missionaries in India that they will have complete freedom of movement to preach the gospel of Jesus.(favor & protection)

Brother Paul: "I pray that out of His glorious richesHhe may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love...

...in Jesus' Name

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

I apologize for any double postings. At first it look like it didn't take.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

America needs a strong army. Where´s the airforce now? where´s are the marines? Obama talked about planes that land on ships. Is that enough? When the cold war was over the US goverment downsized the airforce dramaticly. Osama took his chances and crushed two planes in the twin towwers,one in the pentagon and one in a field killing thoussand of innocent people. only two military aircrafts secured the sky over ten federal states when 9/11 happened.What a shame for USA.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Another four years with Obama as president and america is no longer world power. I fear it will be China.

“Saved. ”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

The Son of God Music Ministry
Praising The Father through The Holy Spirit

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said:

“I praise You, FATHER, Lord of heaven and earth, because YOU have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. YES, FATHER for this was YOUR good pleasure."

Have a good day... Smile.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Qu_innocence wrote:
The Son of God Music Ministry
Praising The Father through The Holy Spirit
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said:
“I praise You, FATHER, Lord of heaven and earth, because YOU have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. YES, FATHER for this was YOUR good pleasure."
Have a good day... Smile.
Sorry but God has no sons and daughters.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Adam wrote:
America needs a strong army. Where´s the airforce now? where´s are the marines? Obama talked about planes that land on ships. Is that enough? When the cold war was over the US goverment downsized the airforce dramaticly. Osama took his chances and crushed two planes in the twin towwers,one in the pentagon and one in a field killing thoussand of innocent people. only two military aircrafts secured the sky over ten federal states when 9/11 happened.What a shame for USA.
You're embarrassing yourself Adam. There's an old saying that you might want to think about before you leave anymore clueless posts.

"Tis better to keep ones mouth shut saying nothing and be thought a fool rather than opening it and speaking and thus removing all doubt".
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
You're embarrassing yourself Adam. There's an old saying that you might want to think about before you leave anymore clueless posts.
"Tis better to keep ones mouth shut saying nothing and be thought a fool rather than opening it and speaking and thus removing all doubt".
Wtf are you trying to say,haa?
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Obama to make a crisis manager. ridiculous
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

God sent hurricane Sandy for the
tremendous sins of american ppl.Obama looks like a ape, trying to manage the crises.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Obama is the most un american president of all time.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

America is down now pretty much destroyed. America can only rise up again with Romney as the new president.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

America needs a strong army. Where´s the airforce now? where are the marines? Obama talked about planes which landed on ships. Is that enough? When the cold war was over the US goverment downsized the airforce dramatically. Osama took his chances and crushed two planes in the twin towwers,one in the pentagon and one in a field killing thoussand of innocent people. only two military aircrafts secured the sky over ten federal states when 9/11 happened.What a shame for USA.
Adam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

516 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min JudgeNJury 257,110
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Krackerjacks 115,731
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 12 min jack 461
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min dirty white boy- 722,427
GMO foods and you! 19 min Hidingfromyou 17
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min Hidingfromyou 93,888
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min June VanDerMark 533,781
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••