Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#465752 Oct 31, 2012
Adam wrote:
America needs a strong army. Where´s the airforce now? where´s are the marines? Obama talked about planes that land on ships. Is that enough? When the cold war was over the US goverment downsized the airforce dramaticly. Osama took his chances and crushed two planes in the twin towwers,one in the pentagon and one in a field killing thoussand of innocent people. only two military aircrafts secured the sky over ten federal states when 9/11 happened.What a shame for USA.
You're embarrassing yourself Adam. There's an old saying that you might want to think about before you leave anymore clueless posts.

"Tis better to keep ones mouth shut saying nothing and be thought a fool rather than opening it and speaking and thus removing all doubt".
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#465753 Oct 31, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
You're embarrassing yourself Adam. There's an old saying that you might want to think about before you leave anymore clueless posts.
"Tis better to keep ones mouth shut saying nothing and be thought a fool rather than opening it and speaking and thus removing all doubt".
Wtf are you trying to say,haa?
Adam

#465754 Oct 31, 2012
Obama to make a crisis manager. ridiculous
Adam

#465755 Oct 31, 2012
God sent hurricane Sandy for the
tremendous sins of american ppl.Obama looks like a ape, trying to manage the crises.
Adam

#465756 Oct 31, 2012
Obama is the most un american president of all time.
Adam

#465757 Oct 31, 2012
America is down now pretty much destroyed. America can only rise up again with Romney as the new president.
Adam

#465758 Oct 31, 2012
America needs a strong army. Where´s the airforce now? where are the marines? Obama talked about planes which landed on ships. Is that enough? When the cold war was over the US goverment downsized the airforce dramatically. Osama took his chances and crushed two planes in the twin towwers,one in the pentagon and one in a field killing thoussand of innocent people. only two military aircrafts secured the sky over ten federal states when 9/11 happened.What a shame for USA.
Adam

#465760 Oct 31, 2012
Adam

#465761 Oct 31, 2012
Romney is a economist. He knows how to create new millions of jobs.
Adam

#465762 Oct 31, 2012
America must be freed from the evil seducer Obama.
Adam

#465763 Oct 31, 2012
Sandy is the justice for Obamas miserable politics.
Adam

#465764 Oct 31, 2012
Adam

#465765 Oct 31, 2012
"O Lord our God, hallowed be your holy name, your kingdom come in us, your will be done always, and as it is done in heaven so be it done in earth; give us the bread for every day, and forgive us our sins, as we forgive them that sin against us, and suffer us not to fall into temptations, but deliver us from evil(Satan,Obama and his friends), for you are alone our God, to whom pertains glory and honour for ever."

“Body,Mind and Strength are HIS”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#465766 Oct 31, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stand on the Gospel of Jesus Christ and it will be ok. People get ready! Hope everyone is safe in this storm.
What in Your Opinion Is the Gospel OF JESUS CHRIST? He wasn't Here Preaching His Gospel, He was Here Preaching G-D's Gospel..The Gospel or Good news Of the "KINGDOM OF GOD! That is the Gospel! Read HIS STORY..It tells you why He was Here, why he came..What you know as the Gospel is a LIE!

"Child Of Promise!"

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#465768 Oct 31, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a very warm post >>>HU<<< and makes me think of this song.
I know you know it but it's worth a shout Brother!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =asNP8VVWKAEXX
How can I say there is no God
Brian Doerksen
I have felt the wind blow,
Whispering your name
I have seen your tears fall,
When I watch the rain.
(Refrain)
How could I say there is no God?
When all around creation calls!!
A singing bird, a mighty tree,
The vast expanse of open sea
(Musical interlude)
Gazing at a bird in flight,
Soaring through the air.
Lying down beneath the stars,
I feel your presence there.
I love to stand at ocean shore
And feel the thundering breakers roar,
{ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/b/brian-doerksen-... }
To walk through golden fields of grain
With endless bloom horizons fray.
Listening to a river run,
Watering the Earth.
Fragrance of a rose in bloom,
A newborns cry at birth.
(Refrain)
I love to stand at ocean shore
And feel the thundering breakers roar,
To walk through golden fields of grain
With endless bloom horizons fray
I believe
I believe
I believe
(Interlude)
I believe
I believe
I believe just like a child
(Choir I believe..)
I believe
Your Sister and Friend...
God Bless you in His Peace and Love always
A beautiful song ....
And in the midst of all that beauty God placed human life, the epitome of His creation, a perfect example, an image of Himself.
Thank you Irrira for your understanding ...
Adam

#465769 Oct 31, 2012
Another 4 more years with Obama is the thuing that should not be.
Adam

#465770 Oct 31, 2012
Another 4 more years with Obama is the thing that should not be. Coz dark deception kills the light.
Adam

#465771 Oct 31, 2012
Another 4 years with Obama will break americas neck.Vote for Romney. God bless you Romney.
Adam

#465772 Oct 31, 2012
Good night everyone.God bless you if you vote for Romney to bring america on the right track.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#465773 Oct 31, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey HU.....
IMO...We have to take the focus off ourselves (SELF worth) and find our Worth in God....Lawest was stating that none of us were worthy of Jesus' redeeming sacrifice on the Cross. We should feel the brokeness before we can feel the JOY of being a child of God.
Revelations 4:11
"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being."
You and those that believe as you do are welcome to your beliefs. However I do not require that Lawest meaning be explained to me. I have heard it for years. I know exactly what was said and implied.

I was created in His image. I know where I stand. I don't need to see myself as less just to be lifted up to my original starting point ...so long as I don't see myself as greater than that which created me I have no worries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min nanoanomaly 865,760
The Christian Atheist debate 1 min Lbj 2,061
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Regina 600,152
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 min NEWS-FLASH 177,616
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 min -Stray Dog 6,551
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min Aura Mytha 272,432
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 min New Jersey Devil 3,111
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 23 hr andy 45
More from around the web