“Saved. ”

Since: Aug 12

Like Ice On planet Mercury

#465660 Oct 30, 2012
The Son of God Music Ministry
The Lost Sheep

Jesus: "I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent."

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#465661 Oct 30, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
The Son of God Music Ministry
The Lost Sheep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WNk866aycAsXX
Jesus: "I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent."
ALSO SIR
people like gary don't need man forgiveness only true heart repentance and broken heart before our Precious God?

I agree with your quote

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

#465662 Oct 30, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Just keepin' it REAL.
Wait, so you're not a religionist anymore?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#465663 Oct 30, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text> Yessssss.... or if you have cats they will mark their territory inside your house.
But lastly, Gary being a leader will be held more accountable for his actions but others should have taken precautions also....
I agree. In a twist of fate for those that come out the other side it probably will end up being beneficial that part of what was being taught was easily disproved simply by the calendar. Otherwise I have no doubt most would have remained under the thrall of HC. For those people they can retrace their steps and find where they went off course and why. I think they will probably need to start over and build an entire new foundation. I mourn those who will not get that chance and those that would have stayed the path if not misled. Yes their was things wrong to be susceptible to being misled but with the right influences they may have gotten much stronger. Hard to know how things might have played out.Good talk brother.(T) PEACE

Location hidden

#465664 Oct 30, 2012
What a surprise. Look who is trying to slither back in under the radar. Guess violating TOS or being where they are not wanted is no deterent compared to the charade of using Jesus Christ to troll. Get your stop-watches ready. Reversion to true form ought to be any second now.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465665 Oct 30, 2012
FrancessJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Internet stranger.....
You are the strangest person on this thread. How many personalities is this ? A Baker's Dozen ?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#465666 Oct 30, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I praise you and thank you for who you are. Please guide me and help me when I face conflict and disagreement with others. Help me to follow biblical principles. Sometimes I'm just "hard-headed" and do not want to give in to compromise, even when either view, decision, desire is biblical. Help me to carefully consider the other person's perspective and situation. And if someone has wronged me, give me courage to confront them in a spirit of love and reconciliation. If they will not hear me, show me who should go with me to talk with the person. When necessary, help me to continue on and take steps based on Your Word. I want to do what is right, and as much as possible, to live peaceably with all people. Please forgive me where I have failed, and give me the grace and wisdom to do better; to do what is right. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime Time with God
Amen, good prayer and one that hits home with myself very much.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#465667 Oct 30, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your Prayer....
What do yo think of the Security breach of 3 million South Carolina residents...Social Security numbers and Credit and Debit numbers....? I have signed up to the free Experion credit "watch"....SAD isnt it????
Good evening Epi, yes it is sad and potentionally tragic if the crooks involved ever put all that stolen info to use for their own evil purposes, I'm glad that you signed up for the free protection plan of which I need to do myself and stop procrastinating ( don't know if my ingo was among the stolen ).

Anyway hope it turns out well for everyone who may have been compromised. Peace.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#465668 Oct 30, 2012
Correction............INFO not ingo.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#465669 Oct 30, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
True
I would add that even AFTER the May failed prediction Gary was on Latter Rain telling people that even then if they strayed from total loyalty to Camping it meant they were not true believers and since the tribulation was a spiritual one not a physical one it also meant nobody else could be saved. He flat out told people those that did not stay the course believing the new Rapture date in October that they were condemned. Him finally leaving Camping after the October failed prediction isn't deserving of much credit at that point and yet even then he still didn't do so. To the best of my knowledge he is still promoting all the rest of HC's doctrine, even the parts that were contingent on the failed timeline.
He can't even admit the verses in Mark and Matthew they specifically say man can not know are ones he got wrong or that the Son in those verses (despite over a dozen times in the rest of the passage the Son is referred to as the Son of man) is not the son of perdition.He had to find some obscure verse in Zech to say that is why man can't know.His pride is still stopping him from taking responsibility or repenting IMO.Well that and some things like his victims he simply feels is not something he needs to repent for.
But I agree, a first step would be denouncing anything to do with Camping
Good evening Skom, interesting conversation you and Qu have going here over a false prophet and his deceived disciples, it would definitely be a step in the right direction if Gary would renounce Camping and come true repentence which would lead to true salvation, but for the most part it simply highlights the Word that tells us 'if the blind leads the blind, both shall fall into the ditch'.

The Bless part of this sad situation is that such crooked and perverse people cannot possibly deceived the elect sake but only the deceived and simple hearted that the bible speaks of.

Peace.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#465670 Oct 30, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked at the post to me the page before...but just saw one to Lawest...Sorry....I guess we just aren't "connecting" together....About the only time I can talk to you is now (Our Morning 6:00 AM EST)....
Our North has been affected by the Hurricane...I believe 12 have died (so far)....Please keep us all in Prayer....
Love to you...
Not sure who's missing what here [[[Epi]]]
Except the point my Friend.
Never mind...
Back in this river - Page 22487 post #465468
and next page + post |#465502
- is my post in reply to you,
and one to the room.

Time Zones don't make it better - now our 9-45am Wed - so hope this time you catch the hold of the life raft.[ on the road ]
The next 2 posts will be a copy of both.

Love you Sister and Shalom.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#465671 Oct 30, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stand on the Gospel of Jesus Christ and it will be ok. People get ready! Hope everyone is safe in this storm.
Very true bro, it's good to see you here Chris, hope you and yours are keeping safe as well in this monster of a storm.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#465672 Oct 30, 2012
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. This is the power of our Lord Jesus! God's love bro. Sorry about your team but its still a great thing how far they went!
Yes..........Detroit is STARVING for a winner, rathert be the Tigers, Lions or Pistons, lol.

Location hidden

#465673 Oct 30, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> The Bless part of this sad situation is that such crooked and perverse people cannot possibly deceived the elect sake but only the deceived and simple hearted that the bible speaks of.
I agree..so long as he remains tethered to HC or his doctrine there is not much reason for optimism. I do agree the Lord is not fond of the lukewarm and that the body of Christ only becomes stronger when weaker links are removed. Just hurts me to know ones young in journey that may had gone on to be a rock were led astray before they could lay roots.(i know i am mixing metaphors but it makes the points anyway). And how many may misdirect their anger at God when under diff circumstances they would have come to really know him? What children of his victims wont be taught to seek God because their parents lost faith?And just the unfairness of the suffering that could have been avoided. The whole thing is sad and makes me angry. Good to see ya brother (T) PEACE

“Life's eternal gifts”

Since: Oct 12

Are the most wondrous things

#465674 Oct 30, 2012
*** Peeks in to see who's here. ***

Location hidden

#465675 Oct 30, 2012
Hey CHRIS ....HEY PEACE WARRIOR.....about to go on break...just wanted to wave HI
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#465676 Oct 30, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/prosecutor-boy-planned-... Proverbs 22-6:'Train up a child in the way he should go,and when he is old he will not depart from it.'
Doctor REALITY

Malvern, AR

#465677 Oct 30, 2012
I say let the kid go!! His old man tried to create a young Frankenstein,and Frankenstein turned on him. Let the kid go!! Am I gonna' have to ride around Riverside,California in a white Bronco with signs saying 'Free tha' Kid!!...Let him go!!'?! http://news.yahoo.com/prosecutor-boy-planned-...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#465678 Oct 30, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I agree..so long as he remains tethered to HC or his doctrine there is not much reason for optimism. I do agree the Lord is not fond of the lukewarm and that the body of Christ only becomes stronger when weaker links are removed. Just hurts me to know ones young in journey that may had gone on to be a rock were led astray before they could lay roots.(i know i am mixing metaphors but it makes the points anyway). And how many may misdirect their anger at God when under diff circumstances they would have come to really know him? What children of his victims wont be taught to seek God because their parents lost faith?And just the unfairness of the suffering that could have been avoided. The whole thing is sad and makes me angry. Good to see ya brother (T) PEACE
I understand exactly what you are conveying here and it is ironic that you bring this subject because we recently had a young spirit filled brother ( or so we thought he was ) drop out of the church because he was thrown aside by a sister who he felt very strongly was his intended to be, when they went on our churches annual eastour to our temple in Brooklyn, NY she broke it off with him for another brother in the church whom she said that "the Lord shown him to her" and vice versa, long story short after he angerly upset and some said even crying banged on her door and on his challedging him to a fight ( they all were suppose to be Holy Ghost filled young people ) he dropped out of the church not returning any of the saints calls and insisting that he is too busy working his job now.

It goes to show that when you come into the church/Christ following a man or woman and not perhaps drawn in by Christ instead then you may not really be rooted and grounded when something happens to offend you,sad indeed as many do not look for him to return but hopefully one day God may draw him back.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#465679 Oct 30, 2012
Correction..........EASTERN TOUR...........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Stilgar Fifrawi 743,929
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Oxbow 545,099
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min Lyndi 174,203
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min Tim Osman 118,294
Is it time for Muslim Internment Camps? 24 min Kid_Tomorrow 14
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 28 min Doctor REALITY 25
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 29 min Catcher1 228,577
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 260,199
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 hr Hot Top 2020 979

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE