“Life's eternal gifts”

Since: Oct 12

Are the most wondrous things

#465674 Oct 30, 2012
*** Peeks in to see who's here. ***

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#465675 Oct 30, 2012
Hey CHRIS ....HEY PEACE WARRIOR.....about to go on break...just wanted to wave HI
Doctor REALITY

United States

#465676 Oct 30, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/prosecutor-boy-planned-... Proverbs 22-6:'Train up a child in the way he should go,and when he is old he will not depart from it.'
Doctor REALITY

United States

#465677 Oct 30, 2012
I say let the kid go!! His old man tried to create a young Frankenstein,and Frankenstein turned on him. Let the kid go!! Am I gonna' have to ride around Riverside,California in a white Bronco with signs saying 'Free tha' Kid!!...Let him go!!'?! http://news.yahoo.com/prosecutor-boy-planned-...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#465678 Oct 30, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I agree..so long as he remains tethered to HC or his doctrine there is not much reason for optimism. I do agree the Lord is not fond of the lukewarm and that the body of Christ only becomes stronger when weaker links are removed. Just hurts me to know ones young in journey that may had gone on to be a rock were led astray before they could lay roots.(i know i am mixing metaphors but it makes the points anyway). And how many may misdirect their anger at God when under diff circumstances they would have come to really know him? What children of his victims wont be taught to seek God because their parents lost faith?And just the unfairness of the suffering that could have been avoided. The whole thing is sad and makes me angry. Good to see ya brother (T) PEACE
I understand exactly what you are conveying here and it is ironic that you bring this subject because we recently had a young spirit filled brother ( or so we thought he was ) drop out of the church because he was thrown aside by a sister who he felt very strongly was his intended to be, when they went on our churches annual eastour to our temple in Brooklyn, NY she broke it off with him for another brother in the church whom she said that "the Lord shown him to her" and vice versa, long story short after he angerly upset and some said even crying banged on her door and on his challedging him to a fight ( they all were suppose to be Holy Ghost filled young people ) he dropped out of the church not returning any of the saints calls and insisting that he is too busy working his job now.

It goes to show that when you come into the church/Christ following a man or woman and not perhaps drawn in by Christ instead then you may not really be rooted and grounded when something happens to offend you,sad indeed as many do not look for him to return but hopefully one day God may draw him back.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#465679 Oct 30, 2012
Correction..........EASTERN TOUR...........
Doctor REALITY

United States

#465680 Oct 30, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I want to clarify,or correct,something I posted recently. In reference to middle eastern governments,I said that Mitt Romney would NEVER be able to win the trust of many people in the middle east because many people in the middle east are tired of trusting....'European American males'. God has been dealing with my heart about that remark,and I mis-spoke. What I meant was that many people in the middle east are more likely to trust Barack Obama than they would another European American male president at this current time. In no way did I mean 'all European American males',and I apologize if I was misunderstood.
I meant what I said,so I want to say it again. No matter what a person's race,nationality,or skin color,I believe in giving people a chance to show me that they are human,and want to be respected and want to give respect on a human level.

“Be Nice. Play Nice”

Since: Aug 11

Christ Wins

#465681 Oct 30, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yes David was repentant...
Hello Quin,
This is an acount that was set up for Francess but she didn't want it.
"Did King David repent" the stubborn of heart unrepentant judgemental deceiver liar and slanderer has asked, thinking he can worship God that way!
King David who wrote the psalms through the Holy Spirit. Psalm 22.
King David God's chosen King who so much had it in his heart to build the Temple Of Jerusalem but knew he had shed too much blood.

Psalm 22
1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Why are you so far from saving me,
so far from my cries of anguish?
2 My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer,
by night, but I find no rest.[b]

3 Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One;
you are the one Israel praises.[c]
4 In you our ancestors put their trust;
they trusted and you delivered them.
5 To you they cried out and were saved;
in you they trusted and were not put to shame.

6 But I am a worm and not a man,
scorned by everyone, despised by the people.
7 All who see me mock me;
they hurl insults, shaking their heads.
8 “He trusts in the Lord,” they say,
“let the Lord rescue him.
Let him deliver him,
since he delights in him.”

9 Yet you brought me out of the womb;
you made me trust in you, even at my mother’s breast.
10 From birth I was cast on you;
from my mother’s womb you have been my God.

11 Do not be far from me,
for trouble is near
and there is no one to help.

12 Many bulls surround me;
strong bulls of Bashan encircle me.
13 Roaring lions that tear their prey
open their mouths wide against me.
14 I am poured out like water,
and all my bones are out of joint.
My heart has turned to wax;
it has melted within me.
15 My mouth[d] is dried up like a potsherd,
and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;
you lay me in the dust of death.

16 Dogs surround me,
a pack of villains encircles me;
they pierce[e] my hands and my feet.
17 All my bones are on display;
people stare and gloat over me.
18 They divide my clothes among them
and cast lots for my garment.

19 But you, Lord, do not be far from me.
You are my strength; come quickly to help me.
20 Deliver me from the sword,
my precious life from the power of the dogs.
21 Rescue me from the mouth of the lions;
save me from the horns of the wild oxen.

22 I will declare your name to my people;
in the assembly I will praise you.
23 You who fear the Lord, praise him!
All you descendants of Jacob, honor him!
Revere him, all you descendants of Israel!
24 For he has not despised or scorned
the suffering of the afflicted one;
he has not hidden his face from him
but has listened to his cry for help.

25 From you comes the theme of my praise in the great assembly;
before those who fear you[f] I will fulfill my vows.
26 The poor will eat and be satisfied;
those who seek the Lord will praise him—
may your hearts live forever!

27 All the ends of the earth
will remember and turn to the Lord,
and all the families of the nations
will bow down before him,
28 for dominion belongs to the Lord
and he rules over the nations.

29 All the rich of the earth will feast and worship;
all who go down to the dust will kneel before him—
those who cannot keep themselves alive.
30 Posterity will serve him;
future generations will be told about the Lord.
31 They will proclaim his righteousness,
declaring to a people yet unborn:
He has done it!

Farewell Quin

John of the Jaws Family.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#465682 Oct 30, 2012
Hello,Lawest. You doin' o.k.?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465683 Oct 30, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
I say let the kid go!! His old man tried to create a young Frankenstein,and Frankenstein turned on him. Let the kid go!! Am I gonna' have to ride around Riverside,California in a white Bronco with signs saying 'Free tha' Kid!!...Let him go!!'?! http://news.yahoo.com/prosecutor-boy-planned-...
So you approve of murder.
Why am I not suprised.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#465684 Oct 30, 2012
Topix doesn't want to take posts x 5
Why???

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#465687 Oct 30, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hello,Lawest. You doin' o.k.?
Doing fine Doc, how goes it with you?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#465688 Oct 30, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Topix doesn't want to take posts x 5
Why???
big" boss" of topix is skombolis and he decide,
just ask him,he is your "beloved friend"?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#465689 Oct 30, 2012
mmmmmmmmmmm

Feel like Skom and some marathon posts.
Don't give up!

Hello Folks.
>>>After trying for 2 hours<<<

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#465690 Oct 30, 2012
U2 >>>QU<<< Repeat x 3

>>>QU<<<
I am going to keep posting this brother til you're back!
Peace_Warrior wrote:
>>>QU if you come in I found it!<<<
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Pineapple Wars
Enjoy!

Hope you are all safe, and His Love and Peace to you Brother.

*** PS
I see by last posts with Skom, you are OK.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#465692 Oct 30, 2012
Great...
Now topix prints 2 x Epistle for Epi!

Maybe it is meant to be noted ???

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#465693 Oct 30, 2012
@Lawest...gotta reply here for space. But I hear ya brother..I have seen that same reenactment 100x over in NA/AA and seem someone give up on God and sobriety because of that. It is the same reason they say dont date for at least a year if not longer. We have a saying which is "work the program, dont let the program work you" and a common joke that the 13th step is hooking up. Too many people figure out too late that you have to be complete as a person before you can complete another. Until someone has a solid foundation of God, sobriety, and morality everything will fall apart like a house of cards. Im sure the brother you spoke of cared but he had his priorities mixed up and in the wrong order and it cost him. Pray he returns but sounds like it wont be anytime soon if he does.(T) Peace

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465695 Oct 30, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
@Lawest...gotta reply here for space. But I hear ya brother..I have seen that same reenactment 100x over in NA/AA and seem someone give up on God and sobriety because of that. It is the same reason they say dont date for at least a year if not longer. We have a saying which is "work the program, dont let the program work you" and a common joke that the 13th step is hooking up. Too many people figure out too late that you have to be complete as a person before you can complete another. Until someone has a solid foundation of God, sobriety, and morality everything will fall apart like a house of cards. Im sure the brother you spoke of cared but he had his priorities mixed up and in the wrong order and it cost him. Pray he returns but sounds like it wont be anytime soon if he does.(T) Peace
I waited three years and then after a broken heart my 'sponsor' said, "You should have been sober enough by now to know you should have waited another year." LOL
Ron Paul2012

De Forest, WI

#465696 Oct 30, 2012
There is nobody higher than God almighty http://youtu.be/Q8dvgqAMXWY
Doctor REALITY

United States

#465697 Oct 30, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Doing fine Doc, how goes it with you?
Just fine,brother. Having 'fellowship' with some bolied chicken legs and sweet-n-sour sauce! The Lord Jesus is Good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusion x... 672,723
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Buck Crick 104,329
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jehova Witness 981,087
------ POPE Francis **EXPOSED ------ 4 hr Patriot 2
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 5 hr Third eye blind 540
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 hr Jehova Witness 46,186
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 hr Jehova Witness 445,832
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 hr chazmo 286,296
More from around the web