#465594 Oct 29, 2012
Time to go tis midnight hour
Good night sweet dreams
God Bless all

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465595 Oct 29, 2012
So far Sandy has only ripped some siding of my house. saw a pumpkon being blown down the street by the wind, I thought that was pretty cool. The eye passed right over us. Now comes the backside of it with less rain but more wind.

Could be a lot worse. My heart goes out to those who died, those who are homeless and those who are unable to help but want to. Many cities had to halt rescue operations until daybreak.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#465597 Oct 29, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Just making a point I suppose that me and a few others used to talk about amongst ourselves when people would take this attitude like we shouldnt discuss the Bible with those outside the faith. Yet those same people often are the ones where it is near impossible to get a good biblical dciscussion going with. Often we would put a lot of time into trying to get a conversation going and....nothing. To me it is better to not reference the Bible at all and just live by faith if the only time it is used is for a negative reason and someone has little interest in talking about it. And also for me I am going to go wherever a good conversation about the Bible is to be had. I would much rather talk to someone outside the faith who wants to talk then to someone inside the faith who doesnt. Sometimes scripture is more for show it seems or discussion would come easier. JMO anyway (T) PEACE
Okay...I get it now. I thought you were slamming me! Paranoid I guess.

I also agree with your thoughts on this. I have some to add but I am beyond thinking tonight...I think!

I will say this...it is easy to quote scripture...even us heathens can do that. It is much harder for people to actually say how that scripture affects their lives...what it means to them.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#465598 Oct 29, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Mustard seed has 11 letters in it. I saw a bluejay yesterday. Have a nice night..........remember when we used to laugh about putting all this time into a question and getting nothing back? I was thinking about that for some reason. Well I guess its better than a kick in the face LOL. I have always found it interesting the time people will put into misusing the Bible (ie to hide an insult or bash someone over the head with) but wont spend any time talking about what they claim to love and follow. Suddenly its like pulling teeth. Well now ur post made me think twice and got two responses. Even if u dont like them its gotta be better than a kick in the teeth LOL..(T) Peace
Okay...I went back and reread this...I get it now. I must have had a brain freeze earlier...couldn't figure out the 11 letters and the bluejay...still don't but...LOL

At least we have had a few minutes of humor tonight...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#465599 Oct 29, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...I went back and reread this...I get it now. I must have had a brain freeze earlier...couldn't figure out the 11 letters and the bluejay...still don't but...LOL
At least we have had a few minutes of humor tonight...
The 11 letters and bluejay comments had no particular reasoning behind them.It was just meant to be barely realted and nonsensical....which in hindsight probably was too much so since only I knew what I was thinking! LOL. It is just how I feel sometimes as far as an answer I get back has nothing to do with what I asked. 2 years of posting to Gary and Jaws doesnt help my tolerance for people wasting my time! But I appreciate the time and effort you put into your questions and answers even more so after seeing how rare it is. I knew by ur posts u took mine in a bad way but i decided guessing how just might have made it worse so thought it best to let u figure it out which i knew you would. I enjoyed the conversation and laughs as well.(T) PEACE

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#465600 Oct 29, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mac!
It must be Pink Floyd...
Love the Dark Side of the Moon.
Howzit ???
Had me some 'puter issues (insofar as I forgot to bring parts of it to work yesterday) but apart from that, I'm good.
How's by you?

Location hidden

#465601 Oct 29, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...I get it now. I thought you were slamming me! Paranoid I guess.
I also agree with your thoughts on this. I have some to add but I am beyond thinking tonight...I think!
I will say this...it is easy to quote scripture...even us heathens can do that. It is much harder for people to actually say how that scripture affects their lives...what it means to them.
That is my issue in a nutshell. Someone doesnt have to be a scholar (who is?), they dont have to argue about it, heck they dont even have to debate it....but why cant someone simply say this is what it means to me and this is how I think it applies to our lives or my life today? I mean I never see this being a problem when someone wants to use the Bible to insult or condemn someone, then they are crystal clear on what they think a verse means and how it should be applied. But when it has to do with them, even in a good way...nada. It is what it is I guess.(T) PEACE

Location hidden

#465602 Oct 29, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
So far Sandy has only ripped some siding of my house. saw a pumpkon being blown down the street by the wind, I thought that was pretty cool. The eye passed right over us. Now comes the backside of it with less rain but more wind.
Could be a lot worse. My heart goes out to those who died, those who are homeless and those who are unable to help but want to. Many cities had to halt rescue operations until daybreak.
I havent seen any updates...didnt know there were already fatalities...that sucks. Can you imagine taking a pumpkin to the head at like 80mph? That would have been cool to see though but wonder where it ended up? I feel bad for people too..many insurances dont cover natural disasters..in an already bad economy how can people take this kind of hit? Just crappy circumstances.(T) PEACE

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#465604 Oct 30, 2012
>>>QU<<<
I am going to keep posting this brother til you're back!
Peace_Warrior wrote:
>>>QU if you come in I found it!<<<
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Pineapple Wars
Enjoy!

Hope you are all safe, and His Love and Peace to you Brother.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#465605 Oct 30, 2012
Morning....

“Not a single creature on Earth
has more or less right to be here.”

~ Anthony Douglas Williams

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465606 Oct 30, 2012
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I praise you and thank you for who you are. Please guide me and help me when I face conflict and disagreement with others. Help me to follow biblical principles. Sometimes I'm just "hard-headed" and do not want to give in to compromise, even when either view, decision, desire is biblical. Help me to carefully consider the other person's perspective and situation. And if someone has wronged me, give me courage to confront them in a spirit of love and reconciliation. If they will not hear me, show me who should go with me to talk with the person. When necessary, help me to continue on and take steps based on Your Word. I want to do what is right, and as much as possible, to live peaceably with all people. Please forgive me where I have failed, and give me the grace and wisdom to do better; to do what is right. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Prime Time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465607 Oct 30, 2012
Encouraging Words....

“The Lord gives his people strength. The Lord blesses them with peace.”

Psalm 29:11 NLT

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465608 Oct 30, 2012
Irirra.....

I guess you missed this again....I posted it yesterday (From a post the day before)

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flutterbye!
You been on Bob Marley's road now ? What about Patmos? Did you see that post?
I wanted to ask... Any news of dear Gramms? Please give her my Love. You know the rest that goes out from us all here.
Also...
Do you know Pastor Simmons from Nth. Carolina? Saw him on the TV last night. Think he was speaking on Revelation, but missed more due to changing to another program just as I tuned in!
Love you and Shalom... on the road!
Hey PW.....I didn't quite understand the Patmos conversation except that when you were there...there was "end times" demonstrations? Right? The only one that we have heard about is the Mayan Calendar saying the end of the world will be December 22,2012......

No I haven't heard about him...What is Pastor Simmons first name? And where in NC is his church?

Keep on the road....:-)

Love you

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465609 Oct 30, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx Skom... that was my point only! I know the extra space was granted him, and that should be more than some folk alone could with for... allowing more for those who can use here.
I don't know also if you are interested enough to check my post to Epi and in here just back a page... but these scare-mongers are 'not standing in the Light' and just planting a post without ID.
Have family in NYC and Long Island also, so watching there. One at Chelsea where a building collapsed. No... the scaremongering even with this storm does not worry me, but is cruel for any who have no understanding.
It is like all things re Nature, which rains down on the just and the unjust... as one.
His Love and Peace always to you.
I looked at the post to me the page before...but just saw one to Lawest...Sorry....I guess we just aren't "connecting" together....About the only time I can talk to you is now (Our Morning 6:00 AM EST)....

Our North has been affected by the Hurricane...I believe 12 have died (so far)....Please keep us all in Prayer....

Love to you...
endtime

AOL

#465610 Oct 30, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#465611 Oct 30, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Irirra.....
I guess you missed this again....I posted it yesterday (From a post the day before)
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Flutterbye!
You been on Bob Marley's road now ? What about Patmos? Did you see that post?
I wanted to ask... Any news of dear Gramms? Please give her my Love. You know the rest that goes out from us all here.
Also...
Do you know Pastor Simmons from Nth. Carolina? Saw him on the TV last night. Think he was speaking on Revelation, but missed more due to changing to another program just as I tuned in!
Love you and Shalom... on the road!
Hey PW.....I didn't quite understand the Patmos conversation except that when you were there...there was "end times" demonstrations? Right? The only one that we have heard about is the Mayan Calendar saying the end of the world will be December 22,2012......
No I haven't heard about him...What is Pastor Simmons first name? And where in NC is his church?
Keep on the road....:-)
Love you
Good morning to you Epi...MOTN for me. I should go back to bed.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465612 Oct 30, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
It looks like South Carolina was Blessed enough to dodge another weather related catastrophy in hurricane Sandy for the most parts, but our sincere heart felt prayers go out to all who are in harms way.
May God Bless protect and keep them safe and sheltered.
I agree with your Prayer....

What do yo think of the Security breach of 3 million South Carolina residents...Social Security numbers and Credit and Debit numbers....? I have signed up to the free Experion credit "watch"....SAD isnt it????

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465613 Oct 30, 2012
Will check back later....Hope everyone has a GOOD one....Keep our Americans affected by the Storm in Prayer....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465614 Oct 30, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you Epi...MOTN for me. I should go back to bed.
Morning AJ.....

Yes it must be 3 AM for you....Go back and get more sleep...(If you can)

Love ya
samostojna MK

Canberra, Australia

#465615 Oct 30, 2012
Jesus never met you, so how do you explain his love for humanity? And thats what church want to say.
I think Jesus had enough with humanity, so he concocted a plan. Many philosophys say he did not die on that cross. Reason being, he was hanging on it one night. Not even that long. While other criminals roted on the wood. Birds eating their flesh.
Jesus was taken downway before he lost to much blood.
You can not blame whole Roman nation or Jewish nation for few elite who disliked Jesus lectures, which were against slavery.
Jesus recovered, being a doctor herbalist, and philosopher, meaning one smart dood, he survived.
But that I'll live for Columbo to figure out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Oxbow 543,102
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min nanoanomaly 740,188
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Eagle 12 227,869
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 16 min Classic 1,812
Paraplegics can walk EKSO world wide sales 22 min Stock Tip 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min onemale 259,696
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 48 min EdmondWA 95,537
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 51 min bad bob 173,835
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr gangsxofxroses_andii 157

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••