Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

I never understood this fascination so many people share about the end of earth ...Armageddon ... the foretold return of the Messiah ...the end of human life.

Some choose to refer to this phenomenon as the end of time, but I think we can all agree there is no such thing as the end of time. How can "time" end? This rock known as Earth may dissolve, but time will continue.

Even with all the heartaches and suffering, it's not like bombs are exploding on my street. And the truth is; everybody will gasp for one more breath regardless of the individual circumstances leading to any particular individuals demise. You will fight to live!

Even if one orchestrates their own death ...all will consider and weigh the checks and balances. The fact that one gives into consideration is proof of a will to survive.

I don't understand why anyone would pray for the end ...
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well just remember THIS,Lawset; This world we live in is eventually going to be ruled politically,economically,and miltarily by ONE PERSON. And he's going to have the 'False Prophet' taking care of the religious and spiritual deception of the world for his global government. And the Holy Bible says that 'trusting in man is like a broken tooth and a foot of out joint'.(Proverbs 25-19)So anyone who believes that Obama,or anyone other indivual on this planet,is going to make things 'all better' for everyone....is way out of touch.....with REALITY. Allegedly,Barack Obama gave the orders to go to Abbottobad,Pakistan to seek and destroy the most wanted man on earth,Osama Bin Laden.(I think about what happened in Lower Manhattan in 2001 every day.) And if what he said on national t.v. is REAL,he's probably very proud of getting Bin Laden.(God HATES pride,by the way) You know,if Obama was just some dude who was born and rasied and had lived his entire life in mainland America,and didn't have that middle eastern muslim name,maybe people wouldn't be so panicky about him and what they perceive to be his REAL intentions for America. If Obamacare is any indication of his agenda for America in the future,America's in REAL trouble. And he has the 'blind loyalty' of millions and millions of non-European supporters. But I wouldn't try to tell them to support Mitt Romney either. Romney's Bain Capitol thing is very troubling to me. And his unwillinglyness to discuss why his signature was on those SEC papers from 20002 shows that he has not be an honest person.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why?? Just because you said so? Don't you REALIZE how much money the healthcare industry has LOST as a result of providing healthcare services to uninsured people who didn't have insurance,and who had to have wages garnished and tax refunds taken,just just to try to recoup those losses?? And many of those people DELIBERATLY made NO EFFORT TO PAY money owed for services provided to them. Massa' Obama said he gone fix that!!! Massa' gone just that money from his 'Massacare slaves'...and Massa' gone punish his slaves with penalites and interest ifin' theys don't pay into tha''Massacare pot'! Lawd Jesus, Massa' sa' um' ELSE!!
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well now let's just stop the press for a moment,brother. There's PLENTY of politicans in the world who have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour. I mean,when you look at it,being a politican is just a 'job',just like there are millions of other 'jobs'. And just because a person is a politican doesn't mean they're doomed to end up in hell. I know you know that,but I just sayin'...
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well,John,see,somethin g that many people don't understand about the invisible spiritual warfare going on around us in this world is that Satan the devil KNOWS that there are many things going on in our world that God CAN NOT DIRECTLY INTERFERE WITH...O.K.?? Satan K-N-O-W-S that God can not interfere. I heard a sermon on local radio one time where this preacher was talking about a covenant between God and man,or something to that effect,and how Satan KNEW that God had to 'back off' for His Name's sake in certain human affairs. It was so enlightening,so powerful!!! But,at the same time,I have NO DOUBT that the anger and the vengence of the Lord is trained upon the evil,the wicked,EVERY DAY,until His Holy punishment comes upon them for their wicked deeds.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>There will be plenty of politicans in heaven,just like there will be plenty of ex-muslims in heaven....with the Lord Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the faithful angels who refused to listen to Satan,and all the rest of the saved.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
And,yes,Lawest,I know that old-fashioned racism is playing a huge part in the anti-Obama tide. I seek God's wisdom everyday concerning matters pertaining to end-time events. And from what I believe I'm gathering about Obama and everything else going on in the world,I firmly believe that an Obama re-election falls more in line with Bible end-time prophecy than a Romney election would. I mean,whether it's Obama,or Romney,religion is going to play a role in either one's presidency. I don't really think that Romney's Mormonism is more signifcant than...whatever it is that Obama really believes.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well,actually,it DOES matter. Before human history began in the Garden of Eden,the Lord FOREKNEW who would win this coming election. Many people are talking about 'Save America!!...Save America!!' But you can believe that whoever is president of America will either be willing,or will feel compelled,to go along without whatever circumstances that will exist that they think will make their job as president easier and that they think will make THEM look like an international hero. And you can also believe that NO ONE will be able to incorporate...CHANGES that will succeed in making Holy Bible prophecy a lie.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well,John,let me give an example of what I mean when I say that the devil knows God can't intervene: Two people have a domestic spat that both allow to get out of control to the point that they start shooting at each other and one of them dies. Well,because of man's 'free-will',Satan KNOWS that God CAN NOT intervene in that conflict. What they're doing is wrong,but Satan knows that if they refuse to resolve their conflict peacefully,it's also 'wrong' for God to intervene. Satan KNOWS that,and he's counting on the ensuing chaos to turn people even further away from righteousness. But,as I've said before,God expects us to remain VIGILANT,and COMITTED in doing all we can to keep ourselves,and our loved ones safe from harm and danger.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I ain't rich,brother. Never have been,never will be. And Jimmy could crack corn and I still wouldn't care.:)
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I don't remember exactly when this was,or what it was about,I believe it was some event that had something to do with a ceremony in regards to the September 11th attacks,but I DISTINCTLY remember seeing Barack Obama on t.v. with his head bowed as someone was praying to the Lord Jesus Christ. I BELIEVE that's what I remember,because with all of the 'closet-muslim' talk going around about Obama,I remember staring intently at him while this other person was reciting that christian prayer. I don't know what Obama was thinking,obviously,but the expression on his face seemed very very disturbed. It was almost as if he was very uncomfortable listening to that christian payer. But then again,who knows?? Maybe I was just paranoid of HIM because of his middle eastern name..and because the twin towers had been destroyed.
Just keepin' it REAL.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Slanderer of Christ, what sins would you like to accuse our beloved and most holy and most loving saviour of?
If it is blasphemy please post the verses where Jesus says "I am sinless." or "I am perfect."
post the verses in the OT where it says ifferings have to be perfect or sinless.

GFY

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
...I don't understand why anyone would pray for the end ...
It is like wishing to die ASAP.

Their life must really suck.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Bet Me wrote:
Jesus loves us and died for us.
Amen.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

I love the way DR responds to his own stupid posts.
No one cared what he posted the first time. If only he would listen ti Jesus.

"do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words." - Jesus
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Doc,
It just makes me a bit uncomfortable when someone says: "God can not."

God bless you.
God....CAN NOT..........S-I-N.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is like wishing to die ASAP.
Their life must really suck.
Yeah, ya know ...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

hick-up wrote:
I never understood this fascination so many people share about the end of earth ...Armageddon ... the foretold return of the Messiah ...the end of human life.
Some choose to refer to this phenomenon as the end of time, but I think we can all agree there is no such thing as the end of time. How can "time" end? This rock known as Earth may dissolve, but time will continue.
Even with all the heartaches and suffering, it's not like bombs are exploding on my street. And the truth is; everybody will gasp for one more breath regardless of the individual circumstances leading to any particular individuals demise. You will fight to live!
Even if one orchestrates their own death ...all will consider and weigh the checks and balances. The fact that one gives into consideration is proof of a will to survive.
I don't understand why anyone would pray for the end ...
You are right HU...
Time is Eternal, and so much so, that it is an analogy that "a 1,000 years are just one day... to God."

And I will never understand the deceit, but some-one has to remove a rotten fruit if even one piece is spoiling a whole bowl of fruit.
Then guess who gets the blame for holding the rotten piece!

There is SO much floating around it is as bad as the space debris, the oceans and the lands... and still blood is spilled because of it.

When it comes to time, the only thing left about an end, is to end anything, is 'evil'!

Thanx Bro.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Doc,
I was just wondering who would I trust in this ID game topic with the JohnJAWS log in?
It's a pity you aren't registered. You would be able to see for yourself that all the posts are there. I believe I could trust you to be truthful.
Yeah,I know some folks would like for me to register,but 'greyboxing' helps preserve my internet annonymity among Topix posters. And,quite frankly,that's the way I prefer it.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Correct.

When it comes to time, the only thing left about an end, is to end anything, which IS 'evil'!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 448,561 - 448,580 of599,026
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

385 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Like Big Butts 2 min Sir Mixalot 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Chess 532,265
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min The profit I say yeah 719,920
38pc of Americans doubt Barack Obama was born i... 5 min caesar- 13
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 6 min Life is Precious 221,372
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Buck Crick 223,980
Any gay High school girls in Costa Mesa? 13 min Melanie Tribtastic 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min AussieBobby 256,341
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr RATTYslayer 114,939
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,192
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••