“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465279 Oct 28, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Why didn't you ever sell your own home and possessions and liquidate your cash and give it all to getting the word out about Oct 21 like so many others did that listened to Camping?
2) Why did you continue to post to the same people online right up to the day before the expected rapture to people you knew did not believe it instead of going out on the caravans months in advance, interacting with people in real life, trying to save souls? What could possibly have been more important than spending every minute trying to save souls for an eternity if you believed the rapture was coming and you obligation as a believer was to get the word out and one of the proofs that you are saved according to you is your desire to witness? How does one hang out chatting on the internet when they think the rapture is about to happen?
3) Have you done anything to try to help those that quit jobs, gave away homes, turned over retirement savings and pensions, etc, in part based on what you helped convince them of?
Touche'

Thanks!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465280 Oct 28, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes; but my meaning was that GOD sent JESUS therefore JESUS had to be perfect for the plan that GOD had put in place.
We are all perfect in a sense, as in it is our life that we are living.... as an ant is perfect, so are we. But JESUS came for a different JOB than the rest of us :)
I understand your belief, my problem is that there is nothing in the OT or Jesus words to support it.

There is nothing in the OT about any sacrifice having to be perfect or sinless nor does Jesus ever say he was perfect or sinless. In fact, Jesus sins according to the literal reading of the Torah several times.
endtime

AOL

#465281 Oct 28, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

#465282 Oct 28, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche'
Thanks!
Hello G.
V. P Wierwille. False prophet of the Way International taught his followers to mock the Holy Trinity. He thought he could sell the gifts of God for money. If a person wanted to pray in tongues and didn't have the money then was just tough. Pay up or go without. If you hadn't got money then it was because you were out of fellowship with God. That was V.P Wierwille. While doing that he turned his ranch in to a whorehouse. Some of the girls he committed adultery with went on to commit suicide. He was a false prophet who thought he knew everything about the Holy Spirit. He also taught that the Roman Catholic Church is of the devil. He also taught that the denominations that are offshoots of it are also of the devil. He taught that only his gift of tongues was proof that a person was saved. He taught that the gift of tongues in the denominations are fake. He also taught that only his ministry taught the truth!

As you know, we know Steve777 as a very good friend of ours. He was also in that cult for a time. It left him wanting to jump off a bridge. That just isn't Steve. He rathered God end it for him than he go through life cursing God in a tongue he couldn't understand.

That G is the absolute truth about the Way International!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#465283 Oct 28, 2012
I did not know when I posted this...

[QUOTE who=Peace_Warrior wrote:]
>>>With you all in the Firing Line of that
HURRICANE! Please Take Care and God Protect you!<<<
http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking ...
Radar Tracking [/QUOTE]
... that a few hours later, the 'endtimes poster' would send this link
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's ReElect = ANTICHRIST_______ http://www.yo utube .com/watch?v=6z-v0 iNbVBw&feature =plcp .
On looking this up, it is just a very quick view of this Hurricane Sandy, on Radar, almost like I posted for you!

It led to me checking where this link from 'endtimes' led to...
UTube Patmos Isles Videos.
Other links from previous 'endtimes' posts are also there.

I wonder all the more now ???
Will appreciate any thoughts, or further findings as feed-back.
All the 30 + Videos are there on the link to be seen, dealing with 'endtimes' subject matter, and the USA' connections etc etc.

I am in no means associated with this 'End Times Scaremongering'.

I just find it rather ironic that I was on Patmos this last July.

John - the disciple of Jesus was truly on Patmos.

Everything via the 'religious aspect' from what I witnessed there which is cashing in, is not fully revealing the truth.

It is merely a base from which to operate, BECAUSE St John was there when writing the Book of Revelation!

If what I am trying to say,
+ asking if anyone can feed back on the links left in this WSJLM thread which are found in the Patmos Isles Link I left above,
then folk are more interested in who is going to win the USA Elections rather then the message of Jesus,
and any who use his words to deceive others.

Please look up these Patmos Isle Utubes on the Link here, for yourseves, and help me!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#465284 Oct 28, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Pw;
Was a full moon last night,Is a bit of a nip in the air today.
Doin fine and hoping the same for you too.Also hope you are feeling better.
Sorry sweety I can not give you a link because the scriptures last night came out of my book.But makes me happy to know you enjoyed them.I not to bright with links as I said the other day still learning.hey gal let me tell you I am not the smartest pea in a can.lol
Now about this endtime thing.Do not know much about any of it.I have no faith in predictions made by man.I figure man does not much more than me.Tell me about this Patmos you are talking about.
What is it or who is it?????What do you mean by the other resurrected Pw's????Know there is alot of information floating around theses days but mostly do not wonder to far from the Holy Bible.Must tell you I am a very poor follower of others honestly been walking alone for a long time now.Have a good day take care God bless.loveya lil whispers.
I'm sorry lil whispers...
My bad for stuttering and stumbling thru something so ridiculous, and bigger than it appears...

There is a poster with the ID of 'endtimes'.
He/she/they have just re-posted 2 posts above, the same UTube re Obama that was posted the other day, before the Hurricane Sandy one they posted.

It was to these things I was trying to connect, as they are coming out of a Link to Patmos - the Island on which St. John was exiled when he wrote the Book of Revelation - and that I was on last July.
Patmos if just off Turkey, but one of the Greek Islands. See a map in the Link provided in the above post. Went there on the ferry from Turkey last July.

Now... I don't blame you re the 'resurrection of the peace warriors'!
When a poster in here learned I was going to Patmos, it was thrown at me as to the fact I was going there for this stupid reason I have NEVER heard of to that moment! Honestly... I do not know where folk get their information.

I also do not follow 'predictions made by man' in such things, but it does concern me since I have been now on the Island of Patmos that as beautiful as the folk there are, and the Island too etc, that it is being used as a scare tactic for prophesies based on such 'End Times' predictions.

Hope this explanation helps better. I know I can be very clumsy in trying sometimes...

Now, I believe that full moon will be here 2night, and if skies are clear, we get some great photos, but none like standing out there and just bathing in the beauty of the night. We were on Patmos also at a full moon, plus our anniversary!

OK, I wondered bout the scripture cause it was so close to the real thing in so many places. I hate to think how anyone will understand my writing if it gets all tongue-tied in here
>>>Big Smile<<<
At least I try! I have a LOT to get right with PC's and that alone.

Thanx for being the only one to at least try re that post of Patmos etc. It does point a LOT to the USA's elections tho' and that hurrican now is included in the 'predictions made by man'!!!

Take Care and God Bless. Ja, I am in bed to rest - Dr's orders - and will post a little. My plans to be away til Wed. had to be cancelled. LuveU2! PW

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

#465288 Oct 28, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your belief, my problem is that there is nothing in the OT or Jesus words to support it.
There is nothing in the OT about any sacrifice having to be perfect or sinless nor does Jesus ever say he was perfect or sinless. In fact, Jesus sins according to the literal reading of the Torah several times.
Slanderer of Christ, what sins would you like to accuse our beloved and most holy and most loving saviour of?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#465289 Oct 28, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he ever really gave one. Dr Shrink took over posting on there from Oct 21, 2011 to June 24, 2012.Then Gary showed up (posting just like Shrink posts with half his posts in all capitals letters) and said he was wrong and should not have tried to set a date and he believed "..GOD USED THIS DATE FOR ONE GOOD THING AND THAT IS, TO HUMBLE ME..
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T4VDJE5...
I mean he never addressed why he thought he could know the date before or why all the other things attached to the same timeline, such as the churches being run by satan since we were in the Tribulation or that nobody could be saved any longer or that Jesus didn't die on the cross for the sins of man or why any number of things he taught should not also be brought into question
He basically just claimed that now he realizes only God knows the date and gave Zech. 14:6-9 as the reason, apparently still not accepting where it is spelled out in Matthew and Mark and throughout the NT.
Most of what they taught could be specifically traced to the timeline they had been going by. Yet essentially all they have said is they made a mistake thinking they could know the date, didn't acknowledge that meant all their translations that led them to believe they could were wrong.
He also has yet to explain why he never took the steps he asked of others such as selling his own home, giving away all his money, spending months on caravans, etc and was still on the Internet posting the day before.Then for months after he was on latter Rain telling anyone who dared speak against Camping, or that expressed doubts they had been too hasty and wrong all along, that they were not real Christians.Then he showed up when he did in June of 2012 on Topix, made a quick apology for getting the date wrong and moved on like nothing happened and didn't answer any questions
As you can see, he still is using the same tactics of telling others who is saved and claiming anybody that doesn't exhibit the fruit of the Spirit when talking to him must not be. I think he ought to answer some questions personally but I doubt he is ever going to
JMO
Thank you for taking the time to answer all of that Skom, lol, I think it's entirely possible that his lack of answers could stem from the fact that he was more deeply involved in this scam than he would ever care to admit or if not..........he simply belong to yet another screwed up cult which was my original assessment to began with.

Peace my friend.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#465290 Oct 28, 2012
fear4 wrote:
2 Thessalonians 2
2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:
14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
Have a great day ALL!
>>>fear4<<<
Like the wind, you blow in and are gone! But then again... I understand this 100%.

" 3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; Dan. 11.36 so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

I am not deceived, nor disillusioned, and for The Truth only will I seek to be a watcher... And for the peoples sake, be the sounding board which echos, reverberates that, the Temple is with God... and not found within the deceit of the earth!

Always in His Peace and Love my Brother, as
Revelation 22

" 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Spreading your >>>BigSmile<< <
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465291 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465292 Oct 28, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing it has more to do with multiple warnings from Topix.
I guess if after they warn someone 278 times to stop harassing, stalking other posters, swearing, etc then they threaten to ban you for a couple days so he has decided to shape up.
(Just kidding on the actual number obvious. Just Topix seems useless if it can't even prevent someone from using the same name and IP location.I'm sure he will be back today)
Yeah,some people just don't understand that those people can block their connection to their site if they really just wanted to. Then they'd have to change computers,and possibly even monikers in order to 'slither' back in.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465293 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,John,it is strange how some evil people are allowed to continue in their evil ways before God intervenes. But the same could be said about Satan himself: WHY?? Why is God allowing Satan and his evil,wicked fallen spirit being followers to continue,instead of stopping them and destroying them,now?? Well,probably for two very important reasons. First,because our thoughts are not God's thoughts,and our ways are not His ways. Yes,I'm very certain that the Lord SEES all of the sinful,evil,WICKED things that godless,Christ-rejecting men are committing in this world. And I KNOW that He harbours HOLY,JUST ANGER towards the wicked for their deeds. Especially their deeds towards those who are helpless to defend themselves against their WICKED WAYS. And that is why I know the Lord has NATURALLY put it in the hearts of the law-enforcement people of this nation and world to seek and to punish those who would delight themselves in evil,wicked acts against society. And another reason I firmly believe that the Lord has suffered Himself to allow evil to continue in this world is because the appointed time for the eternal doom of Satan and his fallen angels has arrived,and because the Lord is making EVERY EFFORT,through every avenue,whether it's human,written,or technological,the Lord wants to harvest as many human souls as possible before the very end comes. You know,it's REALLY REALLY sad that it will take something as awful and evil as the reign of the anti-christ in the very end-time to convince millions and probably billions of people to finally open their spiritual eyes and R-E-A-L-I-Z-E that...CALVARY is what they where needing all along. The REALITY of anything,any religion,that keeps a person from the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ just shows how firm a grip Satan the devil has had on the minds,the hearts and the souls of unbelieving people in this world. And he will FIERCELY attempt to retain every soul that has lived their lives for him in rebellion against the Lord Jesus Christ the Saviour. Have a blessed day,brother.
Just keepin' it REAL.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#465294 Oct 28, 2012
I never understood this fascination so many people share about the end of earth ...Armageddon ... the foretold return of the Messiah ...the end of human life.

Some choose to refer to this phenomenon as the end of time, but I think we can all agree there is no such thing as the end of time. How can "time" end? This rock known as Earth may dissolve, but time will continue.

Even with all the heartaches and suffering, it's not like bombs are exploding on my street. And the truth is; everybody will gasp for one more breath regardless of the individual circumstances leading to any particular individuals demise. You will fight to live!

Even if one orchestrates their own death ...all will consider and weigh the checks and balances. The fact that one gives into consideration is proof of a will to survive.

I don't understand why anyone would pray for the end ...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465295 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well just remember THIS,Lawset; This world we live in is eventually going to be ruled politically,economically,and miltarily by ONE PERSON. And he's going to have the 'False Prophet' taking care of the religious and spiritual deception of the world for his global government. And the Holy Bible says that 'trusting in man is like a broken tooth and a foot of out joint'.(Proverbs 25-19)So anyone who believes that Obama,or anyone other indivual on this planet,is going to make things 'all better' for everyone....is way out of touch.....with REALITY. Allegedly,Barack Obama gave the orders to go to Abbottobad,Pakistan to seek and destroy the most wanted man on earth,Osama Bin Laden.(I think about what happened in Lower Manhattan in 2001 every day.) And if what he said on national t.v. is REAL,he's probably very proud of getting Bin Laden.(God HATES pride,by the way) You know,if Obama was just some dude who was born and rasied and had lived his entire life in mainland America,and didn't have that middle eastern muslim name,maybe people wouldn't be so panicky about him and what they perceive to be his REAL intentions for America. If Obamacare is any indication of his agenda for America in the future,America's in REAL trouble. And he has the 'blind loyalty' of millions and millions of non-European supporters. But I wouldn't try to tell them to support Mitt Romney either. Romney's Bain Capitol thing is very troubling to me. And his unwillinglyness to discuss why his signature was on those SEC papers from 20002 shows that he has not be an honest person.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465296 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why?? Just because you said so? Don't you REALIZE how much money the healthcare industry has LOST as a result of providing healthcare services to uninsured people who didn't have insurance,and who had to have wages garnished and tax refunds taken,just just to try to recoup those losses?? And many of those people DELIBERATLY made NO EFFORT TO PAY money owed for services provided to them. Massa' Obama said he gone fix that!!! Massa' gone just that money from his 'Massacare slaves'...and Massa' gone punish his slaves with penalites and interest ifin' theys don't pay into tha''Massacare pot'! Lawd Jesus, Massa' sa' um' ELSE!!
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465297 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well now let's just stop the press for a moment,brother. There's PLENTY of politicans in the world who have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour. I mean,when you look at it,being a politican is just a 'job',just like there are millions of other 'jobs'. And just because a person is a politican doesn't mean they're doomed to end up in hell. I know you know that,but I just sayin'...
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465298 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well,John,see,somethin g that many people don't understand about the invisible spiritual warfare going on around us in this world is that Satan the devil KNOWS that there are many things going on in our world that God CAN NOT DIRECTLY INTERFERE WITH...O.K.?? Satan K-N-O-W-S that God can not interfere. I heard a sermon on local radio one time where this preacher was talking about a covenant between God and man,or something to that effect,and how Satan KNEW that God had to 'back off' for His Name's sake in certain human affairs. It was so enlightening,so powerful!!! But,at the same time,I have NO DOUBT that the anger and the vengence of the Lord is trained upon the evil,the wicked,EVERY DAY,until His Holy punishment comes upon them for their wicked deeds.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465299 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>There will be plenty of politicans in heaven,just like there will be plenty of ex-muslims in heaven....with the Lord Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the faithful angels who refused to listen to Satan,and all the rest of the saved.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465300 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
And,yes,Lawest,I know that old-fashioned racism is playing a huge part in the anti-Obama tide. I seek God's wisdom everyday concerning matters pertaining to end-time events. And from what I believe I'm gathering about Obama and everything else going on in the world,I firmly believe that an Obama re-election falls more in line with Bible end-time prophecy than a Romney election would. I mean,whether it's Obama,or Romney,religion is going to play a role in either one's presidency. I don't really think that Romney's Mormonism is more signifcant than...whatever it is that Obama really believes.
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465301 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well,actually,it DOES matter. Before human history began in the Garden of Eden,the Lord FOREKNEW who would win this coming election. Many people are talking about 'Save America!!...Save America!!' But you can believe that whoever is president of America will either be willing,or will feel compelled,to go along without whatever circumstances that will exist that they think will make their job as president easier and that they think will make THEM look like an international hero. And you can also believe that NO ONE will be able to incorporate...CHANGES that will succeed in making Holy Bible prophecy a lie.
Just keepin' it REAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 min razz58 2,392
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 838,485
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Anthony MN 590,159
What REALLY happened between O.J.and Paula June... 11 min Doctor REALITY 11
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min Mike thunkit 99,944
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 16 min Just is 4 All 4,363
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min lovewithin 40,493
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 25 min HipGnosis 176,944
More from around the web