“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#465197 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why?? Just because you said so? Don't you REALIZE how much money the healthcare industry has LOST as a result of providing healthcare services to uninsured people who didn't have insurance,and who had to have wages garnished and tax refunds taken,just just to try to recoup those losses?? And many of those people DELIBERATLY made NO EFFORT TO PAY money owed for services provided to them. Massa' Obama said he gone fix that!!! Massa' gone just that money from his 'Massacare slaves'...and Massa' gone punish his slaves with penalites and interest ifin' theys don't pay into tha''Massacare pot'! Lawd Jesus, Massa' sa' um' ELSE!!
And definitely not because YOU say so as well, and what a touchng sob story you paint on behalf of the health industry who happens to make up the slack in other ways including ridiculously high pharmacuetical prices for example, many people cannot either afford high price health insurance or the medical treatments that they received in the hospitals or both.

You see we may not all be so well off financially as massa doc reality, lol. Any money that is going in "massa obama's pot" is an attempt to help pay for the problems you mentioned.

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

#465198 Oct 28, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey crazy person, Amanda Todd was harassed and bullied. YOU are the one doing the harassing and stalking. How many posts to me since I said it would be a glorious day if we met in heaven but until then we should go our separate ways? 25? 30? You start out every day the same and people are sick to death of you.
You are like a little baby who when he doesn't get everything exactly like he wants it he throws a temper tantrum. Take off the training diapers. It is time to be a big boy
And who says you love Jesus? The Bible says you will obey him because you love him. 99% of your posts are not obeying him. In fact the entire time you have been on Topix you have refused to even address any posts concerning your poor behavior. Grow up or at least have the common courtesy to leave
Deflection Skombolis! Deflection! You defend Micah and G the Anitichrists! You think you can slander us in your posts to each other and not get a reply! It's your ID game Skombolis. All yours! You think you can bully posters like Blindman n the Bleachers, Lil Whispers and Christine and Steve777! Slandering Christians of being psychopaths, murderers and Taliban supporters. Do you think God will let you get away with that? What you practice and teach on the Internet? Do I really appear to care about what you say about me? Of course I don't! Jesus said we would be hated and you do!

This guy:
Where did he get the heart from to spend a lot of time and patience to do this work:
http://www.the-man-of-heaven.com/
Don't avoid the issue by worshiping your Tigers! Let's have that mind healed of yours! Think about Christ in his sufferings instead. Let's be seen to have you put all sin away from you! You declare war on Christians so how can you be one? You declare war on Christians and think you are a peacemaker? That's insanity!

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#465199 Oct 28, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey crazy person, Amanda Todd was harassed and bullied. YOU are the one doing the harassing and stalking. How many posts to me since I said it would be a glorious day if we met in heaven but until then we should go our separate ways? 25? 30? You start out every day the same and people are sick to death of you.
You are like a little baby who when he doesn't get everything exactly like he wants it he throws a temper tantrum. Take off the training diapers. It is time to be a big boy
And who says you love Jesus? The Bible says you will obey him because you love him. 99% of your posts are not obeying him. In fact the entire time you have been on Topix you have refused to even address any posts concerning your poor behavior. Grow up or at least have the common courtesy to leave
Oh and by the way. Your the one who hides your location. Fearful! We don't.
And who do you think you are to slander Rose? She has never ever posted on Topix! Let's see you get real about you!

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#465200 Oct 28, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I have just realised what you have said. You said: "In fact the entire time you have been on Topix you have refused to even address any posts concerning your poor behaviour."

I've been calling you to turn away from sin and repent of gross slander! I've been telling you to think about what sin did to Christ. I've been posting about God's love! Poor behaviour you say? You are of the devil! You have it the very opposite to what it should be!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465201 Oct 28, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> when a president feels pride in accomplishing something as important as taking out a big time world terrorist like Bin Laden then it's only natural to recognize the accomplisment, these people are human and political leaders and not born again christians and we shouldn't't look toward them for that purpose.
Well now let's just stop the press for a moment,brother. There's PLENTY of politicans in the world who have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour. I mean,when you look at it,being a politican is just a 'job',just like there are millions of other 'jobs'. And just because a person is a politican doesn't mean they're doomed to end up in hell. I know you know that,but I just sayin'...

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#465202 Oct 28, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is I am sure Topix isn't going to care much so long as the advertisers are paying. And the advertisers are only going to look at total hits.
If people had to take a breathalyzer before posting probably half the posts tonight would be gone.
Some suspect a good percentage of the trolls either work for Topix or are protected by them as they want it to keep up controversy and total hits.
But it won't be the advertisers wising up to overpaying for inflated traffic numbers that does this site in IMO. They may have put up disclaimers like they are not responsible for the content of what others post or are not under any obligation to pre-screen and are not liable for not taking down abusive or even illegal posts in a timely matter but that doesn't mean squat.Heck you can sue people today because they don't have a pool in their yard inside a locked area because someone trespassing or burglarizing the house could fall in it and drown!
There has already been multimillion dollar judgments against posters and while Topix hasn't been a defendant yet it won't be long. One day something terrible will happen due to a post and Topix is going to be found negligent for not acting on the posts that were reported that were the catalyst for whatever happened and the whole site is going down, mark my words.
The ironic thing is that the legitimate posters they lose because of the trolling, posters that are much more likely to be in the target demo of an advertiser and not some troll living in his mom's basement with no money, hurts them more than the inflated hits by trolls helps them. They could run a clean, respectable business and make more money doing it that way as advertisers would see an increase in sales and stick around. But I guess it is easier to do nothing and let anybody post whatever crap they want year after year while advertisers ultimately aren't getting what they believe they are. Sad that.
"If people had to take a breathalyzer before posting..." Heehee, yeah- or a quick "pee test"- probably half of 'Trolldom' would dry up:)

It does amaze me there haven't been more multimillion dollar suits (like the recent one in Texas).

The Mods are useless, that link is TO a Mod site(8) and most of these sites (mods) I've been on turn into brawls like anywhere else, complete with an assortment of trolls.
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
advertisers ultimately aren't getting what they believe they are. Sad that.

Right back to the fellow's point. I think if the curtains could be lifted we'd be surprised(maybe not) how few are on any given time as opposed to the number of profiles in operation.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465203 Oct 28, 2012
Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Doc,
You have echoed there some of the things I have put to God. I have even been guilty of asking God whose side he is really on. Oh yes I have! Things like the Taliban and Al Qaeda? Chemical warfare? Nuclear Bombs? These things exist because of the evil in man. These things are acts of men. Mankind made in God's image. God is love. It's clear to me that mankind is not in God's image. The fall of mankind has to be true. It's Christ who brings us to God's image.
God bless you. Have a great day.
Well,John,see,something that many people don't understand about the invisible spiritual warfare going on around us in this world is that Satan the devil KNOWS that there are many things going on in our world that God CAN NOT DIRECTLY INTERFERE WITH...O.K.?? Satan K-N-O-W-S that God can not interfere. I heard a sermon on local radio one time where this preacher was talking about a covenant between God and man,or something to that effect,and how Satan KNEW that God had to 'back off' for His Name's sake in certain human affairs. It was so enlightening,so powerful!!! But,at the same time,I have NO DOUBT that the anger and the vengence of the Lord is trained upon the evil,the wicked,EVERY DAY,until His Holy punishment comes upon them for their wicked deeds.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#465204 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well now let's just stop the press for a moment,brother. There's PLENTY of politicans in the world who have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour. I mean,when you look at it,being a politican is just a 'job',just like there are millions of other 'jobs'. And just because a person is a politican doesn't mean they're doomed to end up in hell. I know you know that,but I just sayin'...
Can't quite agree with you there Doc, a political office may be a job indeed but definitely NOT like any other job because as a politician you have tbe ability and tbe power to effect people's lives and livelyhood either positively or adversely, and it does effect all of us on one level or another.

As for politicians being saved..........well.......rath er you are democrat or republican, lying, manipulation and political office generally goes hand in hand and God has already said in his Word that no liar shall tarry in his sight, so..........
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465205 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well now let's just stop the press for a moment,brother. There's PLENTY of politicans in the world who have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as their Saviour. I mean,when you look at it,being a politican is just a 'job',just like there are millions of other 'jobs'. And just because a person is a politican doesn't mean they're doomed to end up in hell. I know you know that,but I just sayin'...
there ARE...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465206 Oct 28, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And definitely not because YOU say so as well, and what a touchng sob story you paint on behalf of the health industry who happens to make up the slack in other ways including ridiculously high pharmacuetical prices for example, many people cannot either afford high price health insurance or the medical treatments that they received in the hospitals or both.
You see we may not all be so well off financially as massa doc reality, lol. Any money that is going in "massa obama's pot" is an attempt to help pay for the problems you mentioned.
Now now,don't get all touchy,'angryman'. The only reason I said 'WHY?? Cause you said so?',is becasue you didn't give a reason for saying 'not so'.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465207 Oct 28, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Can't quite agree with you there Doc, a political office may be a job indeed but definitely NOT like any other job because as a politician you have tbe ability and tbe power to effect people's lives and livelyhood either positively or adversely, and it does effect all of us on one level or another.
As for politicians being saved..........well.......rath er you are democrat or republican, lying, manipulation and political office generally goes hand in hand and God has already said in his Word that no liar shall tarry in his sight, so..........
There will be plenty of politicans in heaven,just like there will be plenty of ex-muslims in heaven....with the Lord Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the faithful angels who refused to listen to Satan,and all the rest of the saved.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#465208 Oct 28, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Doc
Weird, just realized deleted posts on Internet Explorer are still there on Firefox. I switched over to IE today to see if that caused less problem as they have some different pre-bundled protections for banner ads and noticed my post from yesterday was gone even though I just saw it using Firefox.Then I saw IE has way less total posts for the room. That is bizarre if they only remove posts from IE.
Man, I am up early today! Half the time this is when I'd be going to bed
Hmmm, I use FireFox also, experience no problems. Have you updated?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465209 Oct 28, 2012
And,yes,Lawest,I know that old-fashioned racism is playing a huge part in the anti-Obama tide. I seek God's wisdom everyday concerning matters pertaining to end-time events. And from what I believe I'm gathering about Obama and everything else going on in the world,I firmly believe that an Obama re-election falls more in line with Bible end-time prophecy than a Romney election would. I mean,whether it's Obama,or Romney,religion is going to play a role in either one's presidency. I don't really think that Romney's Mormonism is more signifcant than...whatever it is that Obama really believes.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#465210 Oct 28, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is I am sure Topix isn't going to care much so long as the advertisers are paying. And the advertisers are only going to look at total hits.

Sad that.
Steve...when you have time you might want to read this article. I found it a few years ago and have used it several times...as a reminder not to get wrapped up in trolls...I refuse to give them what they want.

It is rather lengthy so you might want to read it from home...thought provoking at the least. Here is a small excerpt...

"while technology reduces the social barriers that keep us from bedeviling strangers, it does not explain the initial trolling impulse. This seems to spring from something ugly ó a destructive human urge that many feel but few act upon, the ambient misanthropy thatís a frequent ingredient of art, politics and, most of all, jokes. Thereís a lot of hate out there, and a lot to hate as well."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/03/magazine/03...

Now for the advertisers...

A few years back when I was posting on another forum one guy hit Topix...where it hurts. We had that problem of trolls and hatefulness more there than any forum on Topix...much worse than here. It was vile...nasty...hatefilled...an d it came from everywhere.

After our complaints seemed to be ignore...this guy threatened to go straight to the advertisers. It wasn't an empty threat for this guy...he would have done it.

The problem lies...not in the troll...as long as there are humans...there will be those that want...control...by any means. The problem lies in the fact that we give that control to them...he hand it to them on a silver platter. Invite them to even take more.

Another problem stems from the fact that we use the term to loosely. Most often the label it stuck on anyone that happens to disagree with us. I think that we give some way more credit than what they deserve.

The most vile troll to me...is one that will gain your confidence...declare friendship and respect...and then...when you least expect it...they turn on you like a vulture.

I had that happen on this very thread...a poster sucked me in. I allowed it however...people kept warning me...but in order to do the "right thing" I ignored those warnings. When that poster wasn't able to push my buttons by just attacking me he went after the one thing that he knew I would not be able to resist...my friendship with Ham.

That poster used up all of his chances with me.

Okay...I went on much longer than planned. This however is a topic that is much deeper than someone just coming here to harass...it deals with the "evilness" from within.

Trolls will continue to grow in strength as long as we invite them in to our homes.

What do you do when someone knocks on your door and they are unwelcome visitors??? You turn off the lights and pretend that you are not at home.

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#465211 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well,John,see,somethin g that many people don't understand about the invisible spiritual warfare going on around us in this world is that Satan the devil KNOWS that there are many things going on in our world that God CAN NOT DIRECTLY INTERFERE WITH...O.K.?? Satan K-N-O-W-S that God can not interfere. I heard a sermon on local radio one time where this preacher was talking about a covenant between God and man,or something to that effect,and how Satan KNEW that God had to 'back off' for His Name's sake in certain human affairs. It was so enlightening,so powerful!!! But,at the same time,I have NO DOUBT that the anger and the vengence of the Lord is trained upon the evil,the wicked,EVERY DAY,until His Holy punishment comes upon them for their wicked deeds.
Hello Doc,
I wouldn't say that God has backed off. The Holy Spirit is with us. Everything is in acordence with his plan. The plan he chose. He is the one in control. The devil is aware of prophesies that must be fulfiled. Had he have understood them then he would have attempted to destroy them. The book of Revelation is given in a coded way. The Book of Daniel too.
I see this world as our everlasting lesson. We are to become as the angels. Satan fell as an angel. So better to fall on earth and be picked back up again. In way, our beginning is Lucifer's end. Our end is to be as Lucifer's beginning. Born as devil's to become angels. He was the angel who became the devil.

It sems to me you do have a grasp of the spiritual warfare that is going on.

God bless you.

“Ignorance is bliss”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#465212 Oct 28, 2012
2 Thessalonians 2

2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

Have a great day ALL!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#465213 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>There will be plenty of politicans in heaven,just like there will be plenty of ex-muslims in heaven....with the Lord Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the faithful angels who refused to listen to Satan,and all the rest of the saved.
Maybe, maybe not, but rest assured that those who will be saved will definitely fall into the..........EX..........facto r here regardless of what walk of life religion or venue that they originally came from, so long as they were born again IN the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#465214 Oct 28, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve...when you have time you might want to read this article. I found it a few years ago and have used it several times...as a reminder not to get wrapped up in trolls...I refuse to give them what they want.
It is rather lengthy so you might want to read it from home...thought provoking at the least. Here is a small excerpt...
"while technology reduces the social barriers that keep us from bedeviling strangers, it does not explain the initial trolling impulse. This seems to spring from something ugly ó a destructive human urge that many feel but few act upon, the ambient misanthropy thatís a frequent ingredient of art, politics and, most of all, jokes. Thereís a lot of hate out there, and a lot to hate as well."
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/03/magazine/03...
Now for the advertisers...
A few years back when I was posting on another forum one guy hit Topix...where it hurts. We had that problem of trolls and hatefulness more there than any forum on Topix...much worse than here. It was vile...nasty...hatefilled...an d it came from everywhere.
After our complaints seemed to be ignore...this guy threatened to go straight to the advertisers. It wasn't an empty threat for this guy...he would have done it.
The problem lies...not in the troll...as long as there are humans...there will be those that want...control...by any means. The problem lies in the fact that we give that control to them...he hand it to them on a silver platter. Invite them to even take more.
Another problem stems from the fact that we use the term to loosely. Most often the label it stuck on anyone that happens to disagree with us. I think that we give some way more credit than what they deserve.
The most vile troll to me...is one that will gain your confidence...declare friendship and respect...and then...when you least expect it...they turn on you like a vulture.
I had that happen on this very thread...a poster sucked me in. I allowed it however...people kept warning me...but in order to do the "right thing" I ignored those warnings. When that poster wasn't able to push my buttons by just attacking me he went after the one thing that he knew I would not be able to resist...my friendship with Ham.
That poster used up all of his chances with me.
Okay...I went on much longer than planned. This however is a topic that is much deeper than someone just coming here to harass...it deals with the "evilness" from within.
Trolls will continue to grow in strength as long as we invite them in to our homes.
What do you do when someone knocks on your door and they are unwelcome visitors??? You turn off the lights and pretend that you are not at home.
Knock......Knock....Knock

Hey Annie...You in there? I saw your lights on .....

Knock....Knock...Knock

:-)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#465215 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Now now,don't get all touchy,'angryman'. The only reason I said 'WHY?? Cause you said so?',is becasue you didn't give a reason for saying 'not so'.
Okay, but no one is becoming angry on this end I assure you, so lets just move on.(C:

Peace.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#465216 Oct 28, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Well Doc to begin with I am not pushing or trying to sell Obama to anyone and I personally myself are not putting my trust in ANY flesh and blood whatsoever, I simply find it tiresome in hearing and seeing this paranoid based propaganda by the right wing media against the president ruled every aspect just about of the evening news based off his name and birth place, it is crazy and very much over the top.
Every president and politician in history as had their own personal agenda's and has done all that they could to push those agenda's forward, and when a president feels pride in accomplishing something as important as taking out a big time world terrorist like Bin Laden then it's only natural to recognize the accomplisment, these people are human and political leaders and not born again christians and we shouldn't't look toward them for that purpose.
You mentioned the coming Anti-Christ and his false prophet, so I'm sure you understand that Bible prophecy is something that will happen regardless of whom our elected leaders will be in this country.
Peace (T)
Normally I don't get involved in political discussions. It can become as vile and nasty as some faith based conversations.

Some people (IMO) don't care if they vote based on lies or on truth. Politicians certainly don't care as long as you vote for them.

I think that any politician will "prey" upon citizens based on three things...fear...ones lack of knowledge...and faith. At times they find all 3 of these things in one person. Those are usually the people that will spread information to others even if that information has no merit.

This week I will be filling out my ballot (we vote by mail here). Being new to this area I am not familiar with all the candidates and issues. I could vote just straight party but I will not. I will spend the week researching each vote. If I can not determine what will be the best way to vote based on my own beliefs...I will not mark that particular issue.

IMO...we need to stop falling for all the fear-mongering...educate ourselves to the issues...and don't vote for someone simply because of their faith or lack there of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min BenAdam 775,743
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 9 min traumutiz3d 39
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 12 min Grau 37,823
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Catholic Girl 559,653
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 30 min Grau 36
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 36 min geko 23,976
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 41 min Grau 119,665
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 57 min RADEKT 265,199
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr mannibterf 441,787
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
More from around the web