Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
....There is nothing concealed that will
not be disclosed or hidden that will not be made known.
What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight,and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner room will be proclaimed from the roof tops.....
Luke collected that story which is an elloboration of the text written almost a century earlier:

"Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you . For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest." - Thomas

Thomas makes more sense and the proverb is more useful.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden,or under a bowl he put it on it stand so that thoses who come in may see the light.
Your eye is the lamp of your body when your eyes are good your whole body also full of light.But when they are bad your body also is full darkness.See to it then that the light within you is not darkness.Therefore if your whole body is full of light and no part darkness it will be completely lighted as when the light of a lamp shines on you.
^^^^^^Also from Thomas.

"Jesus said, "Preach from your housetops that which you will hear in your ear. For no one lights a lamp and puts it under a bushel, nor does he put it in a hidden place, but rather he sets it on a lampstand so that everyone who enters and leaves will see its light." - Thomas

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
An argument started among the disciples as to which of them would be the greatest.Jesus knowing their thoughts took a little child and had him stand beside him.Then He said to them.Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me.For he who is least amoung you-he is the greatest.
Master said John we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we tried to stop him because he is not one of us.
Do not stop him Jesus said,for whoever is not agaist you is for you.
Thomas also wrote that decades earlier:

"Jesus said, "Among those born of women, from Adam until John the Baptist, there is no one so superior to John the Baptist that his eyes should not be lowered (before him). Yet I have said, whichever one of you comes to be a child will be acquainted with the kingdom and will become superior to John."

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke collected that story which is an elloboration of the text written almost a century earlier:
"Jesus said, "Recognize what is in your sight, and that which is hidden from you will become plain to you . For there is nothing hidden which will not become manifest." - Thomas
Thomas makes more sense and the proverb is more useful.
Wow fella who rolled up the paper.read next post please.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^^^Also from Thomas.
"Jesus said, "Preach from your housetops that which you will hear in your ear. For no one lights a lamp and puts it under a bushel, nor does he put it in a hidden place, but rather he sets it on a lampstand so that everyone who enters and leaves will see its light." - Thomas
Wow who put the log on the paper.Please read next post.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thomas also wrote that decades earlier:
"Jesus said, "Among those born of women, from Adam until John the Baptist, there is no one so superior to John the Baptist that his eyes should not be lowered (before him). Yet I have said, whichever one of you comes to be a child will be acquainted with the kingdom and will become superior to John."
Wow who struck the match to the paper and the log cause you sure are on fire over this.have a good night.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Tis my midnight hour time to go.
Good night to all
Sweet dreams
God bless all

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow who struck the match to the paper and the log cause you sure are on fire over this.have a good night.
The originals are so much better than the remakes.

Colorizing the classics steals there beauty.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Senecus wrote:
Just a FYI post,concerning multiple profiles/trolls...this fellow has a point:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
have a good night -All...
Problem is I am sure Topix isn't going to care much so long as the advertisers are paying. And the advertisers are only going to look at total hits.

If people had to take a breathalyzer before posting probably half the posts tonight would be gone.

Some suspect a good percentage of the trolls either work for Topix or are protected by them as they want it to keep up controversy and total hits.

But it won't be the advertisers wising up to overpaying for inflated traffic numbers that does this site in IMO. They may have put up disclaimers like they are not responsible for the content of what others post or are not under any obligation to pre-screen and are not liable for not taking down abusive or even illegal posts in a timely matter but that doesn't mean squat.Heck you can sue people today because they don't have a pool in their yard inside a locked area because someone trespassing or burglarizing the house could fall in it and drown!

There has already been multimillion dollar judgments against posters and while Topix hasn't been a defendant yet it won't be long. One day something terrible will happen due to a post and Topix is going to be found negligent for not acting on the posts that were reported that were the catalyst for whatever happened and the whole site is going down, mark my words.

The ironic thing is that the legitimate posters they lose because of the trolling, posters that are much more likely to be in the target demo of an advertiser and not some troll living in his mom's basement with no money, hurts them more than the inflated hits by trolls helps them. They could run a clean, respectable business and make more money doing it that way as advertisers would see an increase in sales and stick around. But I guess it is easier to do nothing and let anybody post whatever crap they want year after year while advertisers ultimately aren't getting what they believe they are. Sad that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I feel I have aligned my life as such to JOB; and also Matthew as they have given great insight into what might happen to us in our very own families. It is also my belief that the Father and Mother we honor are those of a spiritual realm,'cause we sure as heck know that not all parents are honorable, although we should not judge them for not being honorable, we should just leave that up to GOD. Of course, this is just my opinion based on my own experiences :)
Or maybe even parents who are believers that also are to follow the teachings? I agree that simply procreating does not bestow on someone automatic honor or respect. Any idiot can do it and Lord knows there are parents that have turned out to be a child's worst nightmare through abuse, neglect, or cruelty.

And consider how Jesus felt about those that mistreated children I can't imagine all parents regardless of actions or beliefs were to be honored.I have heard posters share stories about the very misguided belief that all should be was used as a justification for terrible acts by the parents and to bully the child into submissiveness.

Respect and honor must be earned.

JMO

(T) Peace

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>:) Sometimes we all need a break .... I'm hoping to have next Friday off, it is my daughter's birthday, and also the day my lovely Step Father died, so we are going to the cemetery. We had his ashes put into my Mother's coffin when she changed her mind about being cremated and decided to be buried, but my little sister, Gillian, who was burned to death at 2.5 years and also my Grandfather are buried there so hope to make a day of visiting those who have passed on to the new realm. Well, where their bodies and ashes lay, which in a respectful way is almost the same thing. I do love that cemetery and it is where I and Queen Puggy will end up but the town is also where I was born :)
Wow, an awful lot of powerful emotions and events for one day. Hope it is a therapeutic day for you my friend

(T) Peace

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe even parents who are believers that also are to follow the teachings? I agree that simply procreating does not bestow on someone automatic honor or respect. Any idiot can do it and Lord knows there are parents that have turned out to be a child's worst nightmare through abuse, neglect, or cruelty.
And consider how Jesus felt about those that mistreated children I can't imagine all parents regardless of actions or beliefs were to be honored.I have heard posters share stories about the very misguided belief that all should be was used as a justification for terrible acts by the parents and to bully the child into submissiveness.
JMO
(T) Peace
Oi! Follower of Micah!
Children look in on topix! What wicked lessons do you teach them? Teaching kids to turn on Christians! What about Amanda Todd?!!!
You and your blind friend that will quickly dismiss thoughts Christ to spam the topic with your beloved Tigers.

Respect and honour must be earned. Just your opinion? You would be far better off keeping your satanic opinion to your wretched self. You follow your wicked opinion and treat it as though it were God!

Why do you hate Christians and tell the sickest of lies about them? That's what we want to know! It's a great question! Has that registered?

Earn respect then! Answer the question I put to you yesterday and the previous day!

What sort of person would have it on their heart to spend a lot of time and patience to do this? Earn respect!

http://www.the-man-of-heaven.com/

You aren't a fraction of the man he is and never will be!

Get honest about your filthy scum of a heart! Think about what your best mate sin did to Christ our Saviour!

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
JMO
(T) Peace
Until you have learned to have respect for Christ, you wont respect anyone! What he went though in his sufferings! Honour him! Respect him! Think about what he went though and why!

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Amen,brother. Some people's minds reach a point that is so hardened towards the Gospel of Christ that it can only be described as total demonic control.
Hello Doc,
It was G that made me ask a question of God. He is a Micah copycat and you knew Micah far better than me. You stated Micah had committed the unforgivable sin. That sin is to judge the Holy Spirit to be evil. G has slandered the Holy Spirit's writings sent down to us by St.Paul. He also slanders other Holy writings of the Holy Spirit.
Why would God allow a person to go so far from him? The lies out there are many. A person can become entirely consumed by lies that take them further and further away from God. They become more and more convinced by the lies. My conclusion as to why God who loves us to allow a person to go so far from him is because they follow lies and hate the truth. God gives them their heart's desire.

Jesus suffered and died for the sins of the world. Even as the Apostles went out with the Good news people were dying who didn't come to hear the good news of salvation. That is still so today. Many reject him though who do come to hear. All people of the world gathered to Christ? Judgement day! A great and terrible day.

Let us pray that we hold firm to the end so that it is a day that will be great for us.

God bless you. Have a good day.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

>>>QU<<<
I am going to keep posting this brother til you're back!
Peace_Warrior wrote:
>>>QU if you come in I found it!<<<
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Pineapple Wars
Enjoy!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Morning Everyone....

Life is one big road with lots of signs.
So when you riding through the ruts,
donít complicate your mind.
Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy.
Donít bury your thoughts,
put your vision to reality.
Wake Up and Live!

~ Bob Marley

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Today's Prayer

Dear God, You know how eager I am to jump in and take matters into my own hands. Sometimes, I don't take time to think and talk with you about a situation first. I know I should take matters to You; I should slow down a little to think and pray. Help me to not be so hard-headed all the time, but to slow down and wait on Your guidance...even Your intervention. Please give me wisdom, so that maybe I won't have to spend so much time wandering in the wilderness because of my ignorance. Thank you.

Prime Time with GOd

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Encouraging Words....

ďFor the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory.Ē

Psalm 84:11

K-Love

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Just swing in on a vine to say take care,stay safe and God bless.
Loveya lil whispers.
Also blowing though LW!
Had a cancellation re going away until our Wed, so might get in a little more. How are you?

I see you posted a lot from scripture, and as asked, I would like a link to where you get such updated English, as it helps me see it like this. It is easier to understand than the old English is what I mean... Thanx for sharing this anyway.

You might see I left comment re the 'endtimes' link which is of late, often posted in here. Because I was on Patmos so recently, and it was very mistakenly thought by a poster, that as a PW, I was going to join all the other resurrected PW's there!!! Strange never heard of things for me!!! Anyway, it is still interesting that these links are there.

I do not swallow anything hook, line, and sinker, and allow the Spirit of Truth to sort out such things for me, even when I was there last July, I did not know the 'endtimes' link was associated. Strange timing indeed for me, Ja??? Have you heard anything about these???

Take Care, and we'll catch up again.
Be Blessed in His Love and Peace, and waving to you in that moon tomorrow night from across the oceans lil Sister!
LuvU2

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Hope everyone has a great day today...

Check on here later

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 448,421 - 448,440 of598,745
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

373 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessarily so 716,456
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Buck Crick 223,180
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 52 min cock 333
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Black Power 154
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 1 hr viky 59
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr bmz 36,393
Penis Size 1 hr The Rogue 2
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Gabric 62
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 529,972