Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

#465176 Oct 28, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Extra-Strength Preparation X
Skombolis try and put your blatant insanity aside for this post!

You have gone so far as to play the truth of salvation in Christ as a game. Nothing more than a game. You did that when you slandered us as blaspheming Christ as Adam in Germany. You have slandered us of committing the unforgivable sin! The love of God is revealed in Christ's sufferings! Salvation is in Christ and in no other. That truth we should cherish with our whole hearts. Not something for you to think you can play Id games with!
Why did Jesus suffer and die on the cross? Can you pause and think about that? What does Christ really mean to you?

You still haven't answered this question:

What sort of person would have it in their hearts to put a lot of time and patience in to doing this:

http://www.the-man-of-heaven.com/

You stated that Micah who blasphemed the Holy Spirit had far more truth in him than we do by implication! That makes you an enemy of Christ our Saviour! The cure for you is in recognising the truth of this post and in repentence. Jesus suffered and died because sin! Slander is sin! Your Internet sins are very very many! Unless you repent then Christ will deny knowing you!

Remember too, there is nothing for me in saying this to you, but everything for you!

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#465177 Oct 28, 2012
Good morning to you as well Epi, PW, and Lawest. Hope you all have a great day.

God bless.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465178 Oct 28, 2012
Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Doc,
It was G that made me ask a question of God. He is a Micah copycat and you knew Micah far better than me. You stated Micah had committed the unforgivable sin. That sin is to judge the Holy Spirit to be evil. G has slandered the Holy Spirit's writings sent down to us by St.Paul. He also slanders other Holy writings of the Holy Spirit.
Why would God allow a person to go so far from him? The lies out there are many. A person can become entirely consumed by lies that take them further and further away from God. They become more and more convinced by the lies. My conclusion as to why God who loves us to allow a person to go so far from him is because they follow lies and hate the truth. God gives them their heart's desire.
Jesus suffered and died for the sins of the world. Even as the Apostles went out with the Good news people were dying who didn't come to hear the good news of salvation. That is still so today. Many reject him though who do come to hear. All people of the world gathered to Christ? Judgement day! A great and terrible day.
Let us pray that we hold firm to the end so that it is a day that will be great for us.
God bless you. Have a good day.
Yes,John,it is strange how some evil people are allowed to continue in their evil ways before God intervenes. But the same could be said about Satan himself: WHY?? Why is God allowing Satan and his evil,wicked fallen spirit being followers to continue,instead of stopping them and destroying them,now?? Well,probably for two very important reasons. First,because our thoughts are not God's thoughts,and our ways are not His ways. Yes,I'm very certain that the Lord SEES all of the sinful,evil,WICKED things that godless,Christ-rejecting men are committing in this world. And I KNOW that He harbours HOLY,JUST ANGER towards the wicked for their deeds. Especially their deeds towards those who are helpless to defend themselves against their WICKED WAYS. And that is why I know the Lord has NATURALLY put it in the hearts of the law-enforcement people of this nation and world to seek and to punish those who would delight themselves in evil,wicked acts against society. And another reason I firmly believe that the Lord has suffered Himself to allow evil to continue in this world is because the appointed time for the eternal doom of Satan and his fallen angels has arrived,and because the Lord is making EVERY EFFORT,through every avenue,whether it's human,written,or technological,the Lord wants to harvest as many human souls as possible before the very end comes. You know,it's REALLY REALLY sad that it will take something as awful and evil as the reign of the anti-christ in the very end-time to convince millions and probably billions of people to finally open their spiritual eyes and R-E-A-L-I-Z-E that...CALVARY is what they where needing all along. The REALITY of anything,any religion,that keeps a person from the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ just shows how firm a grip Satan the devil has had on the minds,the hearts and the souls of unbelieving people in this world. And he will FIERCELY attempt to retain every soul that has lived their lives for him in rebellion against the Lord Jesus Christ the Saviour. Have a blessed day,brother.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465179 Oct 28, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing it has more to do with multiple warnings from Topix.
I guess if after they warn someone 278 times to stop harassing, stalking other posters, swearing, etc then they threaten to ban you for a couple days so he has decided to shape up.
(Just kidding on the actual number obvious. Just Topix seems useless if it can't even prevent someone from using the same name and IP location.I'm sure he will be back today)
Oh...Well,either way,he does need to 'chill'. Someone who would get on the internet just so they can 'spit''cyber venom' all over the place,is OBVIOUSLY a very angry,lonely person.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#465180 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Read the article and saw the pics, if this is a ring that he has been wearing for many years it still doesn't necessarily prove anything, people can wear pieces of jewelry for so long that they can forget that they have it on or have become very attached to it, doesn't mean that they are taking it's true representation to their hearts or realizes what it truly means.

I still say that this is nothing more serious than more conservative based fear mongering to ultimately garner vote's away from the President.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465181 Oct 28, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Hope everyone has a great day today...
Check on here later
You know,I hadn't ever really thought about the pronunciation of your screen name until yesterday. And I just kinda''sounded it out' to myself. So I'm guessing it's pronounced 'EH PIFF ANY',right?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465182 Oct 28, 2012
Guess I always thought of it like 'EPI FANNY':)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#465183 Oct 28, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
Good morning to you as well Epi, PW, and Lawest. Hope you all have a great day.
God bless.
Good morning RA, hooing for a Blessed day for us all.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#465184 Oct 28, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning RA, hooing for a Blessed day for us all.
Oops..........correction needed, HOPING for..........not hooing,lol.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#465185 Oct 28, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Skom.
In all of my days I've never seen anyone as obsessed as wet jaws is. What a pitiful life to be completely obsessed about what he perceives happening in a chat room on the Internet. He's like a broken record coming in here every day for well over a year obsessing over the same things.
He is by far the craziest person I have ever come across anywhere. He is a prisoner in his own mind

_
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>______
Well it's do or die time for the Tigers. The bats have gone stone cold which is something I didn't think would be the case once they got home. The pitching has been fine and good enough to win. But the bats have decided to take the last couple games off. They look like a defeated team. Lets hope they find some sort of spark. Because they've got the pitching to get back into the series if the bats would come to life.
Hope you have a great day. God bless.
You know even before between Oakland and New York 5 out of 9 games they had 3 runs or fewer and that would have been higher if you took out unearned runs.

Now they got 8 out of 12 games with 3 runs or fewer. That is a darn shame given the absolutely amazing pitching they have gotten. You hold a team to 2 runs for two games in a row you ought to win them both.Especially off of pitchers that had been getting shelled.

You know SF was done 2 games to nothing to Cincinnati and then won the last 3.Then they were down 3-1 to St Louis and won the last 3 again and outscored them 20-1 and now have out scored Detroit 12-3 in the first 3 games.

So basically in elimination game and World series games they are 9-0 outscoring teams 48-12 in those games. That is about as clutch as a team can get. Might just have been destiny for them this year as I'd be surprised if a team has even come back from to win 6 straight elimination games to make the World Series. I just want us to get one. As improbable as it is, if we beat their best pitcher we have the talent to win 4 in a row. It hasbeen hard to watch 2 straight shut-outs.

(T) Peace
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465187 Oct 28, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Read the article and saw the pics, if this is a ring that he has been wearing for many years it still doesn't necessarily prove anything, people can wear pieces of jewelry for so long that they can forget that they have it on or have become very attached to it, doesn't mean that they are taking it's true representation to their hearts or realizes what it truly means.
I still say that this is nothing more serious than more conservative based fear mongering to ultimately garner vote's away from the President.
Well just remember THIS,Lawset; This world we live in is eventually going to be ruled politically,economically,and miltarily by ONE PERSON. And he's going to have the 'False Prophet' taking care of the religious and spiritual deception of the world for his global government. And the Holy Bible says that 'trusting in man is like a broken tooth and a foot of out joint'.(Proverbs 25-19)So anyone who believes that Obama,or anyone other indivual on this planet,is going to make things 'all better' for everyone....is way out of touch.....with REALITY. Allegedly,Barack Obama gave the orders to go to Abbottobad,Pakistan to seek and destroy the most wanted man on earth,Osama Bin Laden.(I think about what happened in Lower Manhattan in 2001 every day.) And if what he said on national t.v. is REAL,he's probably very proud of getting Bin Laden.(God HATES pride,by the way) You know,if Obama was just some dude who was born and rasied and had lived his entire life in mainland America,and didn't have that middle eastern muslim name,maybe people wouldn't be so panicky about him and what they perceive to be his REAL intentions for America. If Obamacare is any indication of his agenda for America in the future,America's in REAL trouble. And he has the 'blind loyalty' of millions and millions of non-European supporters. But I wouldn't try to tell them to support Mitt Romney either. Romney's Bain Capitol thing is very troubling to me. And his unwillinglyness to discuss why his signature was on those SEC papers from 20002 shows that he has not be an honest person.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465188 Oct 28, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Doc
Weird, just realized deleted posts on Internet Explorer are still there on Firefox. I switched over to IE today to see if that caused less problem as they have some different pre-bundled protections for banner ads and noticed my post from yesterday was gone even though I just saw it using Firefox.Then I saw IE has way less total posts for the room. That is bizarre if they only remove posts from IE.
Man, I am up early today! Half the time this is when I'd be going to bed
Hmmmmmmm,I hadn't noticed any problems like that. But Topix IS having some kind of problems with their system from time to time.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465189 Oct 28, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Everyone....
Life is one big road with lots of signs.
So when you riding through the ruts,
donít complicate your mind.
Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy.
Donít bury your thoughts,
put your vision to reality.
Wake Up and Live!
~ Bob Marley
Thought For The Day
Morning,EH PIFF ANY.

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#465190 Oct 28, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Skom.
In all of my days I've never seen anyone as obsessed as wet jaws is. What a pitiful life to be completely obsessed about what he perceives happening in a chat room on the Internet. He's like a broken record coming in here every day for well over a year obsessing over the same things.
_______
Well it's do or die time for the Tigers. The bats have gone stone cold which is something I didn't think would be the case once they got home. The pitching has been fine and good enough to win. But the bats have decided to take the last couple games off. They look like a defeated team. Lets hope they find some sort of spark. Because they've got the pitching to get back into the series if the bats would come to life.
Hope you have a great day. God bless.
Red Apples still feeding Skombolis' insanity I see. Typical hatefilled you! You toss Jesus aside as usual to worship your Tigers. They might win for you. You are as dishonest as they come!

Wicked is it to think about why Jesus suffered annd died? What put him there Red Apples? Never mind about worshiping your Tigers. It's why should Jesus love me?

Why should Jesus love you and not deny knowing you? Matthew chapter 7!

Are you a nice guy? You think it's funy to laugh at who you think is insane. You find it hilarious to think of yourself provoking others to anger at their computers. A 9/11 emergency? Is it? Amanda Todd!

I considered your heart attack and was prepared to bury your part. As you fully know! I will not do so again! Is that clear wicked one?

By the way Wierwillite. You can only buy foolishness as a gift from God with money. That's all you hold on to. Foolishness in which you don't even know how to love yourself!

Those Twigs. Hilarious fun was it as you sat there mocking The Holy Trinity? Mocking Almighty God! Foolishness in the Way International!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465191 Oct 28, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, but not so.
Why?? Just because you said so? Don't you REALIZE how much money the healthcare industry has LOST as a result of providing healthcare services to uninsured people who didn't have insurance,and who had to have wages garnished and tax refunds taken,just just to try to recoup those losses?? And many of those people DELIBERATLY made NO EFFORT TO PAY money owed for services provided to them. Massa' Obama said he gone fix that!!! Massa' gone just that money from his 'Massacare slaves'...and Massa' gone punish his slaves with penalites and interest ifin' theys don't pay into tha''Massacare pot'! Lawd Jesus, Massa' sa' um' ELSE!!

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#465192 Oct 28, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
He is by far the craziest person I have ever come across anywhere. He is a prisoner in his own mind
_<quoted text>
You know even before between Oakland and New York 5 out of 9 games they had 3 runs or fewer and that would have been higher if you took out unearned runs.
Now they got 8 out of 12 games with 3 runs or fewer. That is a darn shame given the absolutely amazing pitching they have gotten. You hold a team to 2 runs for two games in a row you ought to win them both.Especially off of pitchers that had been getting shelled.
You know SF was done 2 games to nothing to Cincinnati and then won the last 3.Then they were down 3-1 to St Louis and won the last 3 again and outscored them 20-1 and now have out scored Detroit 12-3 in the first 3 games.
So basically in elimination game and World series games they are 9-0 outscoring teams 48-12 in those games. That is about as clutch as a team can get. Might just have been destiny for them this year as I'd be surprised if a team has even come back from to win 6 straight elimination games to make the World Series. I just want us to get one. As improbable as it is, if we beat their best pitcher we have the talent to win 4 in a row. It hasbeen hard to watch 2 straight shut-outs.
(T) Peace
I would rather be seen to be crazy in your judgement Skombolis and to love Christ my Saviour.
Tiger worship time. Never mind about them in Why Should Jesus love me. Nothing to do with the Tigers. Why should it it be about your Tigers?

This guy:
Where did he get the heart from to spend a lot of time and patience to do this work:

http://www.the-man-of-heaven.com/

Don't avoid the issue by worshiping your Tigers! Let's have that mind healed of yours! Think about Christ in his sufferings instead. Let's be seen to have you put all sin away from you! You declare war on Christians so how can you be one? You declare war on Christians and think you are a peacemaker? That's insanity!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465193 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,John,it is strange how some evil people are allowed to continue in their evil ways before God intervenes. But the same could be said about Satan himself: WHY?? Why is God allowing Satan and his evil,wicked fallen spirit being followers to continue,instead of stopping them and destroying them,now?? Well,probably for two very important reasons. First,because our thoughts are not God's thoughts,and our ways are not His ways. Yes,I'm very certain that the Lord SEES all of the sinful,evil,WICKED things that godless,Christ-rejecting men are committing in this world. And I KNOW that He harbours HOLY,JUST ANGER towards the wicked for their deeds. Especially their deeds towards those who are helpless to defend themselves against their WICKED WAYS. And that is why I know the Lord has NATURALLY put it in the hearts of the law-enforcement people of this nation and world to seek and to punish those who would delight themselves in evil,wicked acts against society. And another reason I firmly believe that the Lord has suffered Himself to allow evil to continue in this world is because the appointed time for the eternal doom of Satan and his fallen angels has(NOT) arrived,and because the Lord is making EVERY EFFORT,through every avenue,whether it's human,written,or technological,the Lord wants to harvest as many human souls as possible before the very end comes. You know,it's REALLY REALLY sad that it will take something as awful and evil as the reign of the anti-christ in the very end-time to convince millions and probably billions of people to finally open their spiritual eyes and R-E-A-L-I-Z-E that...CALVARY is what they where needing all along. The REALITY of anything,any religion,that keeps a person from the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ just shows how firm a grip Satan the devil has had on the minds,the hearts and the souls of unbelieving people in this world. And he will FIERCELY attempt to retain every soul that has lived their lives for him in rebellion against the Lord Jesus Christ the Saviour. Have a blessed day,brother.
..NOT

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#465194 Oct 28, 2012
Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
A 9/11 emergency? Is it? Amanda Todd!
Hey crazy person, Amanda Todd was harassed and bullied. YOU are the one doing the harassing and stalking. How many posts to me since I said it would be a glorious day if we met in heaven but until then we should go our separate ways? 25? 30? You start out every day the same and people are sick to death of you.

You are like a little baby who when he doesn't get everything exactly like he wants it he throws a temper tantrum. Take off the training diapers. It is time to be a big boy

And who says you love Jesus? The Bible says you will obey him because you love him. 99% of your posts are not obeying him. In fact the entire time you have been on Topix you have refused to even address any posts concerning your poor behavior. Grow up or at least have the common courtesy to leave

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#465195 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well just remember THIS,Lawset; This world we live in is eventually going to be ruled politically,economically,and miltarily by ONE PERSON. And he's going to have the 'False Prophet' taking care of the religious and spiritual deception of the world for his global government. And the Holy Bible says that 'trusting in man is like a broken tooth and a foot of out joint'.(Proverbs 25-19)So anyone who believes that Obama,or anyone other indivual on this planet,is going to make things 'all better' for everyone....is way out of touch.....with REALITY. Allegedly,Barack Obama gave the orders to go to Abbottobad,Pakistan to seek and destroy the most wanted man on earth,Osama Bin Laden.(I think about what happened in Lower Manhattan in 2001 every day.) And if what he said on national t.v. is REAL,he's probably very proud of getting Bin Laden.(God HATES pride,by the way) You know,if Obama was just some dude who was born and rasied and had lived his entire life in mainland America,and didn't have that middle eastern muslim name,maybe people wouldn't be so panicky about him and what they perceive to be his REAL intentions for America. If Obamacare is any indication of his agenda for America in the future,America's in REAL trouble. And he has the 'blind loyalty' of millions and millions of non-European supporters. But I wouldn't try to tell them to support Mitt Romney either. Romney's Bain Capitol thing is very troubling to me. And his unwillinglyness to discuss why his signature was on those SEC papers from 20002 shows that he has not be an honest person.
Well Doc to begin with I am not pushing or trying to sell Obama to anyone and I personally myself are not putting my trust in ANY flesh and blood whatsoever, I simply find it tiresome in hearing and seeing this paranoid based propaganda by the right wing media against the president ruled every aspect just about of the evening news based off his name and birth place, it is crazy and very much over the top.

Every president and politician in history as had their own personal agenda's and has done all that they could to push those agenda's forward, and when a president feels pride in accomplishing something as important as taking out a big time world terrorist like Bin Laden then it's only natural to recognize the accomplisment, these people are human and political leaders and not born again christians and we shouldn't't look toward them for that purpose.

You mentioned the coming Anti-Christ and his false prophet, so I'm sure you understand that Bible prophecy is something that will happen regardless of whom our elected leaders will be in this country.

Peace (T)

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#465196 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Yes,John,it is strange how some evil people are allowed to continue in their evil ways before God intervenes. But the same could be said about Satan himself: WHY?? Why is God allowing Satan and his evil,wicked fallen spirit being followers to continue,instead of stopping them and destroying them,now?? Well,probably for two very important reasons. First,because our thoughts are not God's thoughts,and our ways are not His ways. Yes,I'm very certain that the Lord SEES all of the sinful,evil,WICKED things that godless,Christ-rejecting men are committing in this world. And I KNOW that He harbours HOLY,JUST ANGER towards the wicked for their deeds. Especially their deeds towards those who are helpless to defend themselves against their WICKED WAYS. And that is why I know the Lord has NATURALLY put it in the hearts of the law-enforcement people of this nation and world to seek and to punish those who would delight themselves in evil,wicked acts against society. And another reason I firmly believe that the Lord has suffered Himself to allow evil to continue in this world is because the appointed time for the eternal doom of Satan and his fallen angels has arrived,and because the Lord is making EVERY EFFORT,through every avenue,whether it's human,written,or technological,the Lord wants to harvest as many human souls as possible before the very end comes. You know,it's REALLY REALLY sad that it will take something as awful and evil as the reign of the anti-christ in the very end-time to convince millions and probably billions of people to finally open their spiritual eyes and R-E-A-L-I-Z-E that...CALVARY is what they where needing all along. The REALITY of anything,any religion,that keeps a person from the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ just shows how firm a grip Satan the devil has had on the minds,the hearts and the souls of unbelieving people in this world. And he will FIERCELY attempt to retain every soul that has lived their lives for him in rebellion against the Lord Jesus Christ the Saviour. Have a blessed day,brother.
Hello Doc,
You have echoed there some of the things I have put to God. I have even been guilty of asking God whose side he is really on. Oh yes I have! Things like the Taliban and Al Qaeda? Chemical warfare? Nuclear Bombs? These things exist because of the evil in man. These things are acts of men. Mankind made in God's image. God is love. It's clear to me that mankind is not in God's image. The fall of mankind has to be true. It's Christ who brings us to God's image.

God bless you. Have a great day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Liam 560,334
Methods To Massage Therapy for Auto Accident 13 min Massaga Therapy 1
Man looking for XL HUNG STR8/BI GUYS WITH THICK... 18 min BIGCOCKSUKKA 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 20 min Johnny 4,864
Porn sites that will not get block from Parenta... (Jul '12) 38 min Nude sex 22
Will the False Prophet come from the Vatican??? 45 min derekbrown7349 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr truth 777,751
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 265,403
More from around the web