Sweet dreams
God bless all

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465144 Oct 27, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow who struck the match to the paper and the log cause you sure are on fire over this.have a good night.
The originals are so much better than the remakes.

Colorizing the classics steals there beauty.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#465145 Oct 27, 2012
Senecus wrote:
Just a FYI post,concerning multiple profiles/trolls...this fellow has a point:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/TCO87VV...
have a good night -All...
Problem is I am sure Topix isn't going to care much so long as the advertisers are paying. And the advertisers are only going to look at total hits.

If people had to take a breathalyzer before posting probably half the posts tonight would be gone.

Some suspect a good percentage of the trolls either work for Topix or are protected by them as they want it to keep up controversy and total hits.

But it won't be the advertisers wising up to overpaying for inflated traffic numbers that does this site in IMO. They may have put up disclaimers like they are not responsible for the content of what others post or are not under any obligation to pre-screen and are not liable for not taking down abusive or even illegal posts in a timely matter but that doesn't mean squat.Heck you can sue people today because they don't have a pool in their yard inside a locked area because someone trespassing or burglarizing the house could fall in it and drown!

There has already been multimillion dollar judgments against posters and while Topix hasn't been a defendant yet it won't be long. One day something terrible will happen due to a post and Topix is going to be found negligent for not acting on the posts that were reported that were the catalyst for whatever happened and the whole site is going down, mark my words.

The ironic thing is that the legitimate posters they lose because of the trolling, posters that are much more likely to be in the target demo of an advertiser and not some troll living in his mom's basement with no money, hurts them more than the inflated hits by trolls helps them. They could run a clean, respectable business and make more money doing it that way as advertisers would see an increase in sales and stick around. But I guess it is easier to do nothing and let anybody post whatever crap they want year after year while advertisers ultimately aren't getting what they believe they are. Sad that.

Location hidden

#465146 Oct 28, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I feel I have aligned my life as such to JOB; and also Matthew as they have given great insight into what might happen to us in our very own families. It is also my belief that the Father and Mother we honor are those of a spiritual realm,'cause we sure as heck know that not all parents are honorable, although we should not judge them for not being honorable, we should just leave that up to GOD. Of course, this is just my opinion based on my own experiences :)
Or maybe even parents who are believers that also are to follow the teachings? I agree that simply procreating does not bestow on someone automatic honor or respect. Any idiot can do it and Lord knows there are parents that have turned out to be a child's worst nightmare through abuse, neglect, or cruelty.

And consider how Jesus felt about those that mistreated children I can't imagine all parents regardless of actions or beliefs were to be honored.I have heard posters share stories about the very misguided belief that all should be was used as a justification for terrible acts by the parents and to bully the child into submissiveness.

Respect and honor must be earned.

JMO

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#465147 Oct 28, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>:) Sometimes we all need a break .... I'm hoping to have next Friday off, it is my daughter's birthday, and also the day my lovely Step Father died, so we are going to the cemetery. We had his ashes put into my Mother's coffin when she changed her mind about being cremated and decided to be buried, but my little sister, Gillian, who was burned to death at 2.5 years and also my Grandfather are buried there so hope to make a day of visiting those who have passed on to the new realm. Well, where their bodies and ashes lay, which in a respectful way is almost the same thing. I do love that cemetery and it is where I and Queen Puggy will end up but the town is also where I was born :)
Wow, an awful lot of powerful emotions and events for one day. Hope it is a therapeutic day for you my friend

(T) Peace

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

#465148 Oct 28, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe even parents who are believers that also are to follow the teachings? I agree that simply procreating does not bestow on someone automatic honor or respect. Any idiot can do it and Lord knows there are parents that have turned out to be a child's worst nightmare through abuse, neglect, or cruelty.
And consider how Jesus felt about those that mistreated children I can't imagine all parents regardless of actions or beliefs were to be honored.I have heard posters share stories about the very misguided belief that all should be was used as a justification for terrible acts by the parents and to bully the child into submissiveness.
JMO
(T) Peace
Oi! Follower of Micah!
Children look in on topix! What wicked lessons do you teach them? Teaching kids to turn on Christians! What about Amanda Todd?!!!
You and your blind friend that will quickly dismiss thoughts Christ to spam the topic with your beloved Tigers.

Respect and honour must be earned. Just your opinion? You would be far better off keeping your satanic opinion to your wretched self. You follow your wicked opinion and treat it as though it were God!

Why do you hate Christians and tell the sickest of lies about them? That's what we want to know! It's a great question! Has that registered?

Earn respect then! Answer the question I put to you yesterday and the previous day!

What sort of person would have it on their heart to spend a lot of time and patience to do this? Earn respect!

http://www.the-man-of-heaven.com/

You aren't a fraction of the man he is and never will be!

Get honest about your filthy scum of a heart! Think about what your best mate sin did to Christ our Saviour!

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#465149 Oct 28, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
JMO
(T) Peace
Until you have learned to have respect for Christ, you wont respect anyone! What he went though in his sufferings! Honour him! Respect him! Think about what he went though and why!

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#465150 Oct 28, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Amen,brother. Some people's minds reach a point that is so hardened towards the Gospel of Christ that it can only be described as total demonic control.
Hello Doc,
It was G that made me ask a question of God. He is a Micah copycat and you knew Micah far better than me. You stated Micah had committed the unforgivable sin. That sin is to judge the Holy Spirit to be evil. G has slandered the Holy Spirit's writings sent down to us by St.Paul. He also slanders other Holy writings of the Holy Spirit.
Why would God allow a person to go so far from him? The lies out there are many. A person can become entirely consumed by lies that take them further and further away from God. They become more and more convinced by the lies. My conclusion as to why God who loves us to allow a person to go so far from him is because they follow lies and hate the truth. God gives them their heart's desire.

Jesus suffered and died for the sins of the world. Even as the Apostles went out with the Good news people were dying who didn't come to hear the good news of salvation. That is still so today. Many reject him though who do come to hear. All people of the world gathered to Christ? Judgement day! A great and terrible day.

Let us pray that we hold firm to the end so that it is a day that will be great for us.

God bless you. Have a good day.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#465152 Oct 28, 2012
>>>QU<<<
I am going to keep posting this brother til you're back!
Peace_Warrior wrote:
>>>QU if you come in I found it!<<<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rYM-4mGYzzEXX
Pineapple Wars
Enjoy!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#465153 Oct 28, 2012
Morning Everyone....

Life is one big road with lots of signs.
So when you riding through the ruts,
donít complicate your mind.
Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy.
Donít bury your thoughts,
put your vision to reality.
Wake Up and Live!

~ Bob Marley

Thought For The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465154 Oct 28, 2012
Today's Prayer

Dear God, You know how eager I am to jump in and take matters into my own hands. Sometimes, I don't take time to think and talk with you about a situation first. I know I should take matters to You; I should slow down a little to think and pray. Help me to not be so hard-headed all the time, but to slow down and wait on Your guidance...even Your intervention. Please give me wisdom, so that maybe I won't have to spend so much time wandering in the wilderness because of my ignorance. Thank you.

Prime Time with GOd

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465155 Oct 28, 2012
Encouraging Words....

ďFor the Lord God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory.Ē

Psalm 84:11

K-Love

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#465156 Oct 28, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Just swing in on a vine to say take care,stay safe and God bless.
Loveya lil whispers.
Also blowing though LW!
Had a cancellation re going away until our Wed, so might get in a little more. How are you?

I see you posted a lot from scripture, and as asked, I would like a link to where you get such updated English, as it helps me see it like this. It is easier to understand than the old English is what I mean... Thanx for sharing this anyway.

You might see I left comment re the 'endtimes' link which is of late, often posted in here. Because I was on Patmos so recently, and it was very mistakenly thought by a poster, that as a PW, I was going to join all the other resurrected PW's there!!! Strange never heard of things for me!!! Anyway, it is still interesting that these links are there.

I do not swallow anything hook, line, and sinker, and allow the Spirit of Truth to sort out such things for me, even when I was there last July, I did not know the 'endtimes' link was associated. Strange timing indeed for me, Ja??? Have you heard anything about these???

Take Care, and we'll catch up again.
Be Blessed in His Love and Peace, and waving to you in that moon tomorrow night from across the oceans lil Sister!
LuvU2

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465157 Oct 28, 2012
Hope everyone has a great day today...

Check on here later

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#465158 Oct 28, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Camping Doctrine Creep" is never ending,uh?
"And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."(John 12:32)
One must remember most of the doctrines concerning salvation Camping espouses are Reformed, from an old hard-lined 5 point Calvinist view.
I did it....get ready;)
Hello Senecus,
there is something that perhaps you could do with thinking about. I'm making this post as a Christin and that is how the post is intended to be taken.

As you know, I came on Topix having got to hear about the Camping Cult. It has become something else though. There is something that relates to the Camping cult.

Maybe the Camping Cult is getting far more attention than it deserves. Perhaps less focus needs to be put on that cult. It needs to be recognised in this computer ID role playing game topic that Skombolis looks for Cindy in Lil Whispers and sees Cindy. He also looks for Thumper who might have ben a follower of Campings. Has anyone considered that someone other than Thumper could be playing games while finding it highly amusing to send Skombolis insane? Maybe too Cindy hasn't done half the things she is said to have done. Who is really who where we have just words to go by? The devil may in all truth be using that as a weakness. Skombolis is very obviously highly impressionable in entirely the wrong way. He was certainly impressed by Micah! The devil got to him with that one. No two ways about it. He needs to give the subject a rest for his own sake not to mention for the sake of others. Your his friend but he was sworn to be an enemy of Christians. So there is something clearly not right.
If he is your friend then love him. Jesus will deny knowing him in his curent position. You can bet your lifesavings on that. Think about it. Murderers, Taliban supporters and all the rest of that fodder he spews out. How is it he sees the opposite of what we are?
His spurious slanderous attacks on us, Lil Whispers, Blindman n the Bleachers who folded, where are they coming from? Not from God and that's for sure.

May God bless you. Have a nice day.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#465159 Oct 28, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning Everyone....
Life is one big road with lots of signs.
So when you riding through the ruts,
donít complicate your mind.
Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy.
Donít bury your thoughts,
put your vision to reality.
Wake Up and Live!
~ Bob Marley
Thought For The Day
Hey Flutterbye!
You been on Bob Marley's road now ? What about Patmos? Did you see that post?
I wanted to ask... Any news of dear Gramms? Please give her my Love. You know the rest that goes out from us all here.
Also...
Do you know Pastor Simmons from Nth. Carolina? Saw him on the TV last night. Think he was speaking on Revelation, but missed more due to changing to another program just as I tuned in!

Love you and Shalom... on the road!

Location hidden

#465160 Oct 28, 2012
Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
He also looks for Thumper who might have ben a follower of Campings. Has anyone considered that someone other than Thumper could be playing games while finding it highly amusing to send Skombolis insane? Maybe too Cindy hasn't done half the things she is said to have done. Who is really who where we have just words to go by? The devil may in all truth be using that as a weakness. Skombolis is very obviously highly impressionable in entirely the wrong way. He was certainly impressed by Micah! The devil got to him with that one. No two ways about it. He needs to give the subject a rest for his own sake not to mention for the sake of others. Your his friend but he was sworn to be an enemy of Christians. So there is something clearly not right.
If he is your friend then love him. Jesus will deny knowing him in his curent position. You can bet your lifesavings on that. Think about it. Murderers, Taliban supporters and all the rest of that fodder he spews out. How is it he sees the opposite of what we are?
His spurious slanderous attacks on us, Lil Whispers, Blindman n the Bleachers who folded, where are they coming from? Not from God and that's for sure.
May God bless you. Have a nice day.
Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you have learned to have respect for Christ, you wont respect anyone! What he went though in his sufferings! Honour him! Respect him! Think about what he went though and why!
Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Oi! Follower of Micah!
Children look in on topix! What wicked lessons do you teach them? Teaching kids to turn on Christians! What about Amanda Todd?!!!
You and your blind friend that will quickly dismiss thoughts Christ to spam the topic with your beloved Tigers.
Respect and honour must be earned. Just your opinion? You would be far better off keeping your satanic opinion to your wretched self. You follow your wicked opinion and treat it as though it were God!
Why do you hate Christians and tell the sickest of lies about them? That's what we want to know! It's a great question! Has that registered?
Earn respect then! Answer the question I put to you yesterday and the previous day!
What sort of person would have it on their heart to spend a lot of time and patience to do this? Earn respect!
http://www.the-man-of-heaven.com/
You aren't a fraction of the man he is and never will be!
Get honest about your filthy scum of a heart! Think about what your best mate sin did to Christ our Saviour!
Extra-Strength Preparation X

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#465161 Oct 28, 2012
?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465163 Oct 28, 2012
hick-up wrote:
?
What's up,Dork? Why the question mark? Did you forget to plug in your brain to the charger last night?
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#465164 Oct 28, 2012
Hello,John,Ree Ree,Skombolis..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 min Naveen kumar 5,353
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 733,697
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Patrick 226,503
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min Freebird USA 173,299
do right by your woman 12 min pusherman_ 1
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 53 min yon 2,514
00971527721611 body to body massage full body m... 1 hr COCO 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr JUDEletePete 118,091
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr hojo 539,402
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 19 hr Tiffany 107
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search