Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#465024 Oct 27, 2012
Good discussions overnight....

My opinion....Lawest is NOT Lukewarm...He stands on his Beliefs...No Doubt in his mind.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465025 Oct 27, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Hope your early morning is going well. I woke up early today and couldn't fall back to sleep so I figured I'd get up and jump in here and see if anyone was posting. It's good to see BL posting in here this morning.
Sadly as usual I see the Obsessed One is here to dish out his daily dose of nastiness and attacks as he tries to cause as much unrest as he can in here. You would think that after a year of people telling him that they're sick of it and to knock it off he would have gotten the hint.
Oh well, I hope you have a great day. I'm looking forward to seeing if the Tigers can get back into the series tonight now that they are home.
God bless.
RA....Did you start your Cardiac re-hab yet?

Today we have remnants of the Hurricane....I was planning on doing a few things in my yard...Maybe later on today or Monday.

Hope you are doing well....God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465026 Oct 27, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for refusing to answer the question.
Your ignorance and hubris is noted.
I don't understand why whatever Drew (or RA)says...You take the opposite view...Yet if Jack or Steve says the same thing you "Agree".

Just my Opinion

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465027 Oct 27, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You kept me busy tonight!
I managed to learn quite a bit in the process by looking up verses which is why there is always something to be gained by Biblical debates.
Gonna wind down and watch a movie. Took today off for some much needed R & R
(T) Peace
I thought you were home...There is no way you could research all those scriptures on your phone....:-)

Good discussion...

Hope you enjoyed your day off

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465028 Oct 27, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
BTW I would warn people about some of the banner ads or other things on Topix
I have always used Ad-block Plus to cancel out the ads and could always see the icons and the numbers I needed to make my post. Well Topix changed their code and now with the ads blocked I couldn't see icons or numbers. So I stopped blocking them and the other day came home from work and a computer virus. Had to do a system restore, remove Norton which was disabled and reinstall it and set up a new network connection.
The only change I had made in my surfing or protection was on Topix. Then I figured out I could use Ad-Block Plus and click on "disable on this page only" when replying and since the same address comes up for every reply I can still make replies and the reply page doesn't have a lot of the other garbage. I can't see icons but that is fine by me!
Anyway I went to make a general post earlier and not an actual reply so I disabled Ad-Block from a regular Topix page. As soon as I did that my new version of Norton IMMEDIATELY blocked an executable program that was trying to download onto my computer straight from the Topix site called
MH690.A
I also was getting errors saying " This site uses an invalid security certificate"
I use Firefox and you can get around the error by doing the following:
http://tandt-u.blogspot.com/2009/02/fix-inval...
I can't say 100% the problems came from Topix but I would encourage people with Firefox where Ad-Blocker Plus comes bundled with it or anybody that has ad or banner blocking software to use it from here on out when posting.
They may have changed their code just to force people to have to see the ads if they want to post but they can't control what advertisers hide in their banner codes and many want to get into your computer to learn surfing habits, interests, personal information, etc and that MH690.A is a trojan-virus.
Just some friendly advice. Oh and if you want to post to the room just reply to any post and delete everything in the box. That way the only page you ever have to stop blocking on is the reply page and that is way safer.
Good Night everyone
My Anti Virus caught a Trojan from here awhile ago.....So you are saying respond to the post..but delete the post (words) before you post your answer?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#465029 Oct 27, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I thank you this morning for the Rock of my salvation. I thank you that my life can be built upon a strong foundation. Please help me to trust, to live, to take every breath based upon the foundation I have in you. Please help me to weather life's storms, to keep looking to you, and to be a thankful child...never a pouting brat. I pray that you will strengthen me and keep my feet steady on solid ground. I pray for my family members, Lord, that each one will be committed to you and live a life that glorifies you and ministers to others. In the blessed name of Jesus I pray, amen.
Prime Time with God
Amen. Good prayer.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#465030 Oct 27, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning
“Be wary of the man who urges an action
in which he himself incurs no risk.”
~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Thought for the Day...
Did I say that?

:)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465031 Oct 27, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if I use them my Friend. I call for Peace!
>>>With a Smile<<<
I call for Peace too....:-)

"Peace Warrior"

Sister Heart Hugs

On the Road

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465032 Oct 27, 2012
AJ.....

I am not going back to find your last post to me...I didn't write it down...Sorry

Thank you....It touches me deeply sometimes....But sometimes daily happenings get me bogged down. I know what the problem is....I NEED to Find time to myself.

Hope your day is a GOOD one....

Love ya too Friend

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#465033 Oct 27, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Good discussions overnight....
My opinion....Lawest is NOT Lukewarm...He stands on his Beliefs...No Doubt in his mind.
Good morning E2, hope everythings going well with you and thank you for that vote of confidence, it really means a lot.
I don't know if you have a wide appreciation for art work or not but please feel free to visit the Columbia Museum of Art where I work in Columbia, it is free admission on sundays.
Peace and Blessings my friend.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#465034 Oct 27, 2012
Oh Qu.....Where are you?

:-)

Miss you

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#465035 Oct 27, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
RA....Did you start your Cardiac re-hab yet?
Today we have remnants of the Hurricane....I was planning on doing a few things in my yard...Maybe later on today or Monday.
Hope you are doing well....God Bless
Good morning Epi.

I start on Wednesday. I'm having an MRI on Tuesday to see where my heart is at strength wise which will give my Cardiologist a better picture of where my heart is at and how the Cardiac rehab program can progress (push me) at this point in time. Plus it will help my Cardiologist decide whether or not to implant a defibrillator into my chest.

From what I understand it's kind of like a pacemaker but it can also shock my heart if I were to go into cardiac arrest. As I said the MRI will show if my heart has gotten any stronger since my heart attack and if it hasn't than there's a good chance I'll have to have the defibrillator implanted.

Either way I'm okay with it. Because as I told my Cardiologist I want to do all that I can to give myself the best chance to live as long as I can with a bad ticker. I feel like I've still got a lot of living to do. So I'm willing to do all that I can to make that happen. I'd like to see my grand kids grow up, see my daughter get older, same thing for nieces and nephews, etc...

At any rate it's going to be a sunny but very cool day here. A good day to veg out and watch some college football. They say we shouldn't feel any affects of the Hurricane as it makes landfall near the Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey coasts than moves inland. They're saying the closest area to here that may be affected by it would be eastern Ohio.

Hope your have a great day. God bless.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#465036 Oct 27, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lil Sister!
Hope you get this... I thought you was a mid-night lady???
Aahh but some - all - them there creatures could sure teach mankind a lesson in how to live. Kill only when they need to eat, and between their pecking orders share without any waste. Mate only in season, and not rape or party for the sake of it. Even die if they must when there the 'survival of the fittest' is the law of land, sea, and air, and yet still become food for the hungry - called scavengers - and even after death. So much less blood shed even in them!
There would be less greed, lust, killing, need for money called health just to keep the dying alive, and a 1001 other reasons... And yet, we are only beginning to become their true keepers, as equally as we are the earth's... How many millennium have they been classified as wild?
Ja... I know the Bible and they were created a little lower, as man was the angels, but makes me think of the least being more acceptable in God's eyes!
And Ja again. We wouldn't even be able to use the channel at the speed of Light, in this screen of light to communicate without more and more. Unfortunately like everything from A-Z there is a positive and a negative, but can't blame the electricity if we die of shock can we ???
Guess the same goes with disobedience when we have been told the truth. So even poor little kids become the inheritors of our wrongs called sins.
Eve saying re Cain... "I have gotten a man from the LORD."
then after Able's Blood cried out from the ground...
and again the blood is mentioned in Judah's Blessing.
9 Judah is a lion's whelp:
from the prey, my son, thou art gone up:
he stooped down, he couched as a lion,
and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah,
nor a lawgiver from between his feet,
until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the
gathering of the people be.
11 Binding his foal unto the vine,
and his ass's colt unto the choice vine;
he washed his garments in wine,
and his clothes in the blood of grapes:
12 his eyes shall be red with wine,
and his teeth white with milk.
I have seen so much blood shed lil sister. It really id the life-line to God.
Take Care and LuvU2. Think I REALLY gotta go now! God Bless.
Hi PW;

I am a woman of the night and wonder around most all the night.I am not restless but peaceful and feel contentment.I go out at night to find the stars and listen to the night noises.It is cold here now at night,so I build a pit fire and sit to do some mediation and prayers and deep thinking.My special time with HIM.
This may sound strange to you but can always find time for HIM as HE is always with me.Knowing that HE loves me is all I ever will need.

Yes PW there it a time and place and a reason for everything that God created,everything from a-z and all in between.His blessings and gifts come in the large and the small of all.In spite of what man or beast could possible do or say.God always comes shinning thru.

Have a good day take care God Bless loveya lil whispers.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465040 Oct 27, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your hit the nail on the head when you said
"but hold fast to the theories of men, as facts"
How often is religion criticized for treating beliefs as facts even though we acknowledge they are beliefs yet those referring to science often refer to THEORIES as if they are foregone conclusions that have been proven. I literally have had people tell me evolution is a FACT. Just because scientific theory surrounds itself by some elements that are provable doesn't make the theory fact. It would be the same as someone saying Jerusalem exists and outside Roman historians recorded the crucifixion of Christos therefore it is a fact Jesus was the son of God.
Someone has to have essentially a faith in science to assume theories are true that are not proven and have no way of replicating to date (such as creating life from non-life) and have had no witnesses to. If you read into it which I am sure you have different scientists claim all sorts of different fossils and different ages separated by millions of years as the oldest fossil. Some scientists even believe we evolved from the ocean dolphins I believe.
Not to mention if someone believes all the answers are explainable by science yet they don't have all the answers then that is having faith in science. If they don't believe anything but science can explain anything they believe science must be right and every other explanation must be wrong even while conceding science lacks the answers for many things. People say faith is irrational yet the explanation that life formed from non-life is very irrational imo, especially since every form of life we know of has been created by another.
I am not saying science is synonymous with religion but it absolutely requires an element of faith and blind-trust. That is what makes me wonder how those who subscribe to only science can ridicule religion
(T) Peace
The secular can be just as "dishonest" as any cleric.
I deplore both when they do it. BTDT

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#465041 Oct 27, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
Drew H wrote:
....1st John 3-9.
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
According to most Christian doctrines, that is about Jesus only.

My parents were both fully human.

You are claiming to never have sinned ?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#465042 Oct 27, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My Anti Virus caught a Trojan from here awhile ago.....So you are saying respond to the post..but delete the post (words) before you post your answer?
No, sorry if I did not explain that well. On something like ad-block you have a choice to click on "disable on this page only".Well when you reply to a post, any post at any time, the web address is always the same

http://xxx.topix.com/forum/post/reply

I put xxx in instead of www so it wouldn't turn into a link and would be more legible.So if you say "disable on this page only" for a reply, on every reply it will allow you to see the ads and consequently the numbers you need to post. But the reply pages are much safer since there is not much there as it is smaller and they know people are not reading on that page but simply typing in what they are writing.

However if you wanted to make a post to the room you would not be at the reply page, you would be at the wen address of whatever page you happened to be on and that page would be blocked. So just click on 'reply' to any post and delete all the content. Then you are on a reply page and can see the numbers and the post comes out to the room and not to any specific poster

Hope that didn't just confuse things worse!

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#465043 Oct 27, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The secular can be just as "dishonest" as any cleric.
I deplore both when they do it. BTDT
Yes, both can claim things are facts that are not

What is BTDT stand for?
endtime

AOL

#465044 Oct 27, 2012

PROOF Obama's ReElect = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#465045 Oct 27, 2012
Some of you will recognize this piece...I hope that you enjoy it and the memories that it might invoke.

The music is moving and the slideshow is breath taking.

Location hidden

#465046 Oct 27, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were home...There is no way you could research all those scriptures on your phone....:-)
My detective agency is always looking for fresh talent. It is a small but friendly company! Ok, definitely a small company anyway!LOL

I actually could if I had my last phone but not on my crappy back-up. On the back-up I also can't remember how the heck to create a new paragraph and have much less characters I am able to use. Gotta get around to researching what's out there and get a new phone cause my contract renewal is still like a year away.
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good discussion...
Thank you
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you enjoyed your day off
I did, thanks:) Hope you have a good week-end

(T) Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Riverside Rednek 59,632
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Anthony MN 695,498
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 41 min waaasssuuup 446,257
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 1 hr MOGADORE 40
Marco Rubio Could Beat Trump in 2020 1 hr MOGADORE 4
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 1 hr MOGADORE 871
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr trifecta1 994,037
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Mon Pimpy 23
More from around the web