Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#464603 Oct 24, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> ... without believing on him as they really should ....
Nope. Your religion CLAIMS it is the right way. You think what you wwere taught is "the right way" but for 300 years there wwere several ways. Now ther are only two major "right ways" and both religions have come so far from what Jesus taught that they are willing t omurder eachother to prove their way is the "right way".
Please post the verse where Jesus mentions Paul, the Bible or Christianity.

All Jesus said was "Believe in me." and you all put 1700 yeaqrs of propaganda in his mouth.

Verily I say unto you; had not the Romans crucified Him, He would have choked to death on all the words religion shoved in his mouth.

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

#464604 Oct 24, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening LAWEST, hope all is well with you and yours.
Even though Muhammad may have respected Jesus as a Prophet and as the Messiah of Israel he did not believe that Jesus is the Saviour of all mankind including the Gentiles. Which ironically is the same beliefs that are held by Duane (g_o_d).
All you're ever going to get from Duane is anything that disagrees with Christianity he's going to claim it to be the truth. Be it Judaism, Islam, or what any other non-Christian may proclaim or say, if it's something that disagrees with Christianity you can almost be guaranteed that Duane is going to jump on it and cling to it like a tick clings to a dog.
Hope you have a great evening. God bless.
There is a lot of truth in what you have said there. Except Muhammad blashemed the true Christ as a thing most monstrous. The greatest disrespect Christ could be given.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#464605 Oct 24, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
....All you're ever going to get from Duane is anything that disagrees with Christianity he's going to claim it to be the truth.....
You are stil the same liar. Glad the heart is doing better.

I NEVER said Islam is "Truth". I tell the truth ABOUT Islam just I like I do about Chrisitnaity.

You both worship magic books and men who lie.

You are the one lying about Jesus and God and when I point it out you call me a liar.

YOU think everything you believe is perfect and anyone who disagrees with you is Satan incarnate.

You are pompous fool who thinks he knows God's mind.
You don;t know much and far less than I and THAT IS THE TRUTH that pisses YOU off.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#464606 Oct 24, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>What about all of the....LIES he spoke about the Lord Jesus Christ,Skombolis??!! What about all of the LIES he spoke about the HOLY SPIRIT,Skombolis?? What about all of the times he used the phrase 'B.S.' in reference to the HOLY SPIRIT,Skombolis???!!!'B.S.'?? !!!!!
He didnt believe in our faith and yes said a lot of bad things about it because he didnt believe in it. That is an entirely different issue then whether the man is a liar who would fake his death. By that reasoning anyone of a diff faith would be justified in calling you or I a liar. It saddens me he left the faith because I believe that was a mistake and one he will have to answer for. But being wrong (he was imo) is not the same as being a liar. if u say that is why you didnt like him I underStand but that doesnt mean we can claim anything we want about someone. He believed he was right. We believe we are (T) PEACE
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#464608 Oct 24, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
Henry is atheist and polack from warsaw, instead loving God,he kiss a daily of president Katchynskij and pope of rcc
also all hopes are already lost with this poor polacki
And what are you?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#464609 Oct 24, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>But when a person REFUSES to accept the REALITY that they're a lost soul who's living a defeated spiritual life without the Lord Jesus Christ and the REALITY that their very soul is the PROPERTY of Satan the devil if they've heard the Gospel Message of the Lord Jesus Christ and REJECTED it....they're fighting a 'battle' that they will lose in the very end.
That makes YOU the PROPERTY of Satan the devil.

You have got to be the stupidest person on this thread.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#464610 Oct 24, 2012
Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
No Christian would set a day aside for Micah!!! He posted against Christ and salvation. We can't honour both him and Christ. To show honour for him is to show dishonour to Christ.
What non Christians do is their affair.
Have a nice day.
Goodnight.
FU

Location hidden

#464611 Oct 24, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
They let Zito off the hook in the top of the 1st. From what I saw it's just a matter of time before they get to him for some crooked numbers on the scoreboard. Now we'll see if the Giants can do anything against J.V.
Well we gotta get one back now. I didnt hear the Tigers at bat, was away from radio and came back just to hear Sandovel hit the H.R.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#464612 Oct 24, 2012
<quoted text>
rush limbaugh is not gay
and you can like him,or dream even to love him
What does being gay have to do with that post???!!! Look,bub,until you graduate from the league of mental midgets,don't try to engage me,o.k.??

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

#464613 Oct 24, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Because in the 3 years I knew him I never saw him even come close to a lie. The man was a lot of things but dishonest was not one of them. If anything he was brutally candid. And he never once apologized for who he was or tried to sugar-coat it. Whether that is a good or bad thing can depend on the circumstances but regardless it was how he was. So I have no reason to think after 3 years of credibilty that suddenly not only he would be dishonest but would go to an extreme of faking his death. Surely he would be aware others believe him dead and would have let them know that wasnt the case.. Love him or hate him I see no reason anybody would have to think this would be something he would do. Is it possiblle I am wrong? Sure this is the Internet. But in the same token if I believe anything from anybody I have met online I believe Micah was honest.(T) PEACE
You are well and truly blinkered. No wonder the devil is able to fool you so easily.
You said: "Because in the 3 years I knew him I never saw him even come close to a lie. The man was a lot of things but dishonest was not one of them."

He didn't lie once but many many many uncountable times. Even I know that from the short time I posted with him. Do you follow the Bible at all? You don't appear to. You make friends of Christ's enemies and enemies of Christ's friends.

Micah was the liar full of brevado and green and gullible you swallowed it hook line and sinker:

! John 2:22
Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son.

Goodnight!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#464614 Oct 24, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe that Mohammed respected the person of Christ as 'Messiah'. If he did,islam would have never became a REALITY in the world.
That Jesus is the Messiah is one of the fundamental beliefs of Islam.

You don't knw anything about Christianity yet pretend to be an expert on Islam, too.

You are an ass.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#464616 Oct 24, 2012
<quoted text>
romans did'nt cruzify Jesus,Pilatus according to roman laws washed his hands and his roman law from guilt of death this man Jesus
Jewish killed him,and today if he would be alive, worldwide churches would torture Him ,and would kill Him,because He Jesus would opose their man made wicked doctrines?
have good night sir
Charles Manson washed his hands, too. Let's set him free.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#464617 Oct 24, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>He didnt believe in our faith and yes said a lot of bad things about it because he didnt believe in it. That is an entirely different issue then whether the man is a liar who would fake his death. By that reasoning anyone of a diff faith would be justified in calling you or I a liar. It saddens me he left the faith because I believe that was a mistake and one he will have to answer for. But being wrong (he was imo) is not the same as being a liar. if u say that is why you didnt like him I underStand but that doesnt mean we can claim anything we want about someone. He believed he was right. We believe we are (T) PEACE
If he 'left the faith',he was never truly of the REAL faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. As hard as it is for many people to accept,or REALIZE,although Judas Iscariot was among the disciples and the Lord Jesus Christ,Judas Iscariot was NEVER SAVED!!! Let me repeat!!: JUDAS ISCARIOT WAS NEVER A REAL,SAVED CHILD OF GOD!! Judas Iscariot didn't LOSE his salvation!! Judas Iscariot was a child of the devil who lived among the REAL men of the Lord.....as A SLEEPER AGENT!
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#464619 Oct 24, 2012
Gotta' call it a night. Good nght all at Topix,America,and the world. This is Doctor REALITY of the United States of America.(And I say that most humbly)

Location hidden

#464622 Oct 24, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree here as experienced the same.
He could be vile and cruel, but beneath his exterior, once he at least respected the fact that even we/I was not going to budge in my Faith... he showed respect enough to share his life. And I believed himand Micha shared the truth of his own. Only God remains his judge. And even I, the least of all Christians, miss him!
I welcome your input sister, it is never an intrusion nor anything that would ever require an apology. I agree with what you have said here. I didnt always like his approach since I felt he would be disrespectful of other's beliefs or be cruel out of the blue at times. But I think he remained committed to his beliefs as we remain to ours. I found him honest and I miss him as a person. He will answer to God as we all will for our beliefs. it has never really bothered me for the most part what ppl say about our faith as what words by man can harm God?(T) PEACE

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#464623 Oct 24, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>What about all of the....LIES he spoke about the Lord Jesus Christ,Skombolis??!! What about all of the LIES he spoke about the HOLY SPIRIT,Skombolis?? What about all of the times he used the phrase 'B.S.' in reference to the HOLY SPIRIT,Skombolis???!!!'B.S.'?? !!!!! Skombolis,don't you REALIZE that words like those are words that will DAMN the souls of many evil,wicked people?? Using the term 'B.S.' in refeerence to the Holy Spirit is a virtual death sentence,both physically and spiritually!! There is no higher INSULT towards the Lord God than when a person INSULTS the HOLY SPIRIT!!! If it were not for the HOLY SPIRIT of Almighty God,this wicked world we currently live in would be just as wicked,if not more so,that the world of Sodom and Gommorah and the world of Noah's time!!
OK... So it was you Doc...
All that and more Brother. Guess we have different ways of dealing with folks. Their wrongs their rights, their good their bad, their differences... But in the end there is only one judge my Friend.

Why do we have to go over those who have literately passed on when they are now in God's Place of keeping, and yet not let go and let God. With all due respect, Jesus said "Let the dead bury the dead"... as he himself knew this fact. But it is only human nature to also remember with Love - and when we know Him - with His Love. being we can always move on, and forgive with His Strength.

Like everything in Life has 2 Poles - positive and negative - Micha was like...
Job 2
3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

4 And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.

5 But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.

6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.

Just an analogy only... in that we might be tested as was Job, but can we not complain or stand the heat ??? When it is written...
Isaiah 45

5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God besides me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me;

6 that they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none besides me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

I have always shared His Truth with you too Doc, as hard as it might seem. But through 'overcoming' as Jesus promised was possible, we can see...'both sides of the coin'... even IF, we don't like what we see [ or hear].

His Love and Peace always my Friend. I too know your heart in such matters, but because I also love you... only share mine with you also.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#464624 Oct 24, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That Jesus is the Messiah is one of the fundamental beliefs of Islam.
You don't knw anything about Christianity yet pretend to be an expert on Islam, too.
You are an ass.
Islam believes Jesus was "the Messiah of Israel". God's Word (The Holy Bible) teaches that Jesus is the Messiah of all mankind (as does Christianity), not just Israel as Islam teaches.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#464625 Oct 24, 2012
<quoted text>
man can not like man
mybe this man is gay? who knows?
listen buoi buki puk puk
you don't know with whom you deal?
I am big prince "BOY' posessing 500 cows,1000 horses, 25 camels,and 349 Lamborgini cars seating in garage of LANCUT and Lichtenstein?
so tremble before Prince.tremble like old tree
You're a broke,lonely internet DORK. Accept REALITY.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#464626 Oct 24, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Charles Manson washed his hands, too. Let's set him free.
If you only had a REAL brain.
Serah

Wynn Vale, Australia

#464627 Oct 24, 2012
****Oh happy day (oh happy day)
Oh happy day, yeah (oh happy day)
When Jesus washed (when Jesus washed)
When my Jesus washed (when Jesus washed)
When Jesus washed [hits high note](when Jesus washed)
My sins away (oh happy day)
I'm talking about that happy day (oh happy day)

He taught me how (oh yeah, how)
To wash (to wash)
Fight and pray (sing it, sing it, c'mon and sing it)
Fight and pray
And to live
yeah, yeah, c'mon everybody (and live rejoicing every, every day)
Sing it like you mean it, oh....

Oh happy day (oh happy day)
I'm talking about the happy days (oh happy day)
C'mon and talk about the happy days (oh happy day)
Oh, oh, oh happy days (oh happy day)
Ooh talking about happy day (oh happy day)
Oh yeah, I know I'm talking about happy days (oh happy day)
Oh yeah, sing it, sing it, sing it, yeah, yeah (oh happy day)
Oh, oh, oh
Oh happy day.....

http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/s/sisteract9707... ***

Oh Happy Days??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min Seentheotherside 45,862
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 21 min Joe Fortuna 693
The Future of Politics in America 33 min River Tam 294
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min crucifiedguy 284,690
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 56 min Al Capone 3,396
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 56 min Aura Mytha 977,502
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Aura Mytha 88,487
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 665,576
More from around the web