“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#463665 Oct 18, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text> And Ive told you stop posting to me yet a dozen times a day you keep posting so whats your point? Topix doesnt want you on their site. No poster wants you in this room. whatever games u engage in trying to play it off wont change the fact that you are just embarassing yourself. Why would someone with any self-respect force themselves onto a room full of people that want nothing to do with them? You are the Topix joke that isnt funny.Nobody wants u here. How bad were you exposed before to do this for 2 years? Pathetic. Well carry on I guess
You got that right. Shrinky (or whichever of his many names he chooses to use at different times) is the biggest joke in all of Topix. There isn't a single poster that doesn't look at him as nothing but a joke and the biggest troll ever to post in Topix. And the sad thing is he's so lost that he doesn't even realize just how badly he's embarrassing himself.

You used the perfect word to describe him.

"Pathetic"!!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#463666 Oct 18, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
Wow, now shrinky is talking to himself and responding back to himself. The delusional parasite really thinks people don't realize that BJLNJW, shrink, and all of his other characters (that spell, punctuate, and write the exact same way) are the same delusional person.
He's a complete nut case!!!
Welcome to Topix, RA. <smile>

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#463667 Oct 18, 2012
MoonWind Dancer wrote:
Hey all...
Just wanted to drop by and see ya. Some new names, a lot of the old, but, I can still feel the love...
All of ya have a happy week, may all be safe, happy, healthy, and prosperous.
Blessings,
MWD
Hey MoonWind!! Good to see ya!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#463668 Oct 18, 2012
I took the time to step out of myself and see what happens. Are things any different or better without me in here ? I'm trying not to encourage or coax back... is it working ??? Should I return and let my heart rule, or stay out here in Spirit???

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#463669 Oct 18, 2012
Well I'm gonna turn in early tonight. I've got to get up early tomorrow and have some tests run on my heart. No biggie just some tests to see how hard they can push me in my cardiac and pulmonary rehab program that I'm starting sometime next week.

It kind of reminds me of how I felt in anticipation of starting practice for a new basketball season back in my school days. I knew there were going to be sore muscles and other aches and pains as my body got back to getting use to conditioning that was needed to play. I'm approaching this rehab the same way figuring no pain no gain.

I'll see you all tomorrow. To all the peace keepers, have a good night. To the trouble makers, grow up.

God bless.

Location hidden

#463670 Oct 18, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>A well deserved comment to Annie J :)
:)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#463671 Oct 18, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
It is Thursday in Australia which means it is Serah's Birthday....
Wish her a good one!.....
Happy Birthday Friend....Hope you enjoy your day....Love ya
Hope your day was very special [[[ Serah ]]] It sure was a beautiful day here... yesterday!
>>>AngelHugs< <<

Location hidden

#463672 Oct 18, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
I took the time to step out of myself and see what happens. Are things any different or better without me in here ? I'm trying not to encourage or coax back... is it working ??? Should I return and let my heart rule, or stay out here in Spirit???
We need you here way more than we dont need Shrink. We can ignore him. How are we gonna replace what you bring? I am asking for me but am sure I speak for many when I say please stick around sister and let your heart lead you where it may.(T) Peace

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#463673 Oct 18, 2012
MoonWind Dancer wrote:
Hey all...
Just wanted to drop by and see ya. Some new names, a lot of the old, but, I can still feel the love...
Blessings,
MWD
Blessed Be [[[ MWD!]]]
Great to see you you again.
>>>Love Always Wins<<<

Location hidden

#463674 Oct 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to Topix, RA. <smile>
LOL..topix.."we make the Jerry Springer show look classy by comparison" could be the new motto! Sheesh some of these posters could at least do the talk-show circuit and get paid for making an arse out of themselves!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#463675 Oct 18, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Hi PW;

I only speak for myself only"Good to see you here."

A merry heart doeth good like medicine but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop but a good word maketh it glad.

Serve the Lord with gladness come before his presence with singing.

Casting all your care upon Him;for He careth for you.

Have a good night God Bless you always.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#463677 Oct 18, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>We need you here way more than we dont need Shrink. We can ignore him. How are we gonna replace what you bring? I am asking for me but am sure I speak for many when I say please stick around sister and let your heart lead you where it may.(T) Peace
Remember my slogan's - like Jesus's.
"I have never leave you nor forsaken you..." ?

I have done all required of me in this direction, and see things are only slightly better re the vile language, but not the multiples which remain.

My Dare Brother... there are few who bite the heels that don't get kicked in the teeth.

LuvU2 and all ways His Peace.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#463678 Oct 18, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi PW;
I only speak for myself only"Good to see you here."
A merry heart doeth good like medicine but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
Heaviness in the heart of man maketh it stoop but a good word maketh it glad.
Serve the Lord with gladness come before his presence with singing.
Casting all your care upon Him;for He careth for you.
Have a good night God Bless you always.
Hey lil sister... You tellin' me ???
A watcher must know what they are doing to be one... and thank you.
Think it's our turn to get a storm before the week-end gone.
God Bless. I did leave you a song and post in turn that past night of Little White Dove!
Serah

Australia

#463679 Oct 18, 2012
MoonWind Dancer wrote:
Hey all...
Blessings,
MWD
Thanks MoonWind Dancer ~ you have a lovely outlook :)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#463680 Oct 18, 2012
***CORRECTION
I have never left you...
Serah

Australia

#463681 Oct 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am grateful just to be alive. Everything is a bonus.
Was granted the wisdom to help a student through an emotional crisis today and turned a potential "bullying" into a "life lesson" for the class. It was a "let you who are without sin cast the first stone" moment.
Ahhh ~ a profound moment for your student that will never be forgotten :)
Serah

Australia

#463683 Oct 18, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
You are needed in here :)
Serah

Australia

#463684 Oct 18, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope your day was very special [[[ Serah ]]] It sure was a beautiful day here... yesterday!
>>>AngelHugs< <<
I love your hugs, and I am going to send some back to you >>>>AngelHugs <<<< and it was a beautiful day here in the Barossa Valley.... by the time I got home though, I was sort of tired and hit the sack early. I was spoiled with love ~ and that is the best kind of spoiling :)
Serah

Australia

#463685 Oct 18, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>We need you here way more than we dont need Shrink. We can ignore him. How are we gonna replace what you bring? I am asking for me but am sure I speak for many when I say please stick around sister and let your heart lead you where it may.(T) Peace
You are right, there are many in here who love our Peace Warrior :)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#463689 Oct 18, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I love your hugs, and I am going to send some back to you >>>>AngelHugs <<<< and it was a beautiful day here in the Barossa Valley.... by the time I got home though, I was sort of tired and hit the sack early. I was spoiled with love ~ and that is the best kind of spoiling :)
That is nice! It's hard to be spoiled >>>grin<<<
I know you are twins with HFN - missed here too - but we 2 could be also with dates here. I did send you a spirit-hug when out and seeing what a lovely day it was when on way for that appt. So glad it went well, and Ja, such is work when out or home! It's come up really lovely now, tho looked stormy before??? You in to day-light saving too? 2-30pm here.
(((*()*))) >>>KoalaHugs> >> too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min waaasssuuup 441,337
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dally Mama 740,485
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 min bad bob 173,877
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min 108is108isking 259,750
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 25 min Al Capone 4,499
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Regina 543,172
I think I was raped while passed out!! 32 min andet1987 15
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min KiMare 227,925

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••