Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#463479 Oct 17, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
I see the Tigers vs. Yankees game is under a rain delay. The radar shows that it's raining in Ann Arbor and that rain is headed for Detroit. If it does what it did here (and it's the rain that we had here in Indiana that's up there now) once the rain starts it should take about 2 hours to roll through.
So once again it may be a late night if they wait it out and don't cancel it until tomorrow. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.
Yeah I had no idea as it is still dry as a bone. They say it is on its way but radio announcers are saying it is raining 35 miles west of Detroit which is almost at Ann Arbor, maybe about 10-15 short. I have never heard of a game being rain-delayed in advance. I was really looking forward to the game. I hear there may be a chance in a few hours but it isnt looking good
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#463480 Oct 17, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Regarding the first part of your post..........you stand a very good chance of getting your wish if you don't get it turned around.
prince Helmut my devoted the best friend,
already achived his wishes,and enjoy them?
any chances are excluded from Prince helmut thoughts,

you never know what are spiritual secrecies and revelations based on Bible and revealed only to GODS CHOSEN ONES DIRECTLY BY GODS SPIRIT,not church or pastor Liar
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#463481 Oct 17, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Only a truly evil,lost human soul would post such a blasphemous remark.
always watch yourself
because look it to me
you are truly wicked lost human,seeing mistakes of others,
but not seeing yourself rotten face in your own mirror
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#463483 Oct 17, 2012
You know,even though we can't see Satan with our physical eyes,the Spirit of the Lord allows us to 'see' him through the evil works of lost,Gospel-rejecting human beings. Like when people say things like 'Judas died on the Cross,not Jesus',when everybody an' they moma know that Judas committed suicide and that it was the King of Glory on the Holy Cross of Calvary....and we know when Satan is involved when people try to 'break through' to the gates of pearl and the streets of gold....by murdering thousands of innocent civillians...with hijacked jumbo jets.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#463484 Oct 17, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take this as a personal attack, just something to consider:
"Don't pretend to dress the wounds of my people saying,'Peace, Peace ' when there is no peace." - Jeremiah 6:14
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:...
...A time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;...." - Ecclesiasties 3
thank you,

word of Skombolis at end of his post
is just piece of s..... and LIE

he never look forward to have truly Gods Peace on this topic.

time to heal and build up,is reserved to the spiritual healer God, and build up-for home contractors trying to build on the rock,not sand

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#463485 Oct 17, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
True....We won't see real peace down here....But we should try to find Peace (even if it is....Within)
Sometimes even a peacemaker and must pick up a sword.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God." - Matt. 5:9

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matt. 10:34
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#463486 Oct 17, 2012
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#463487 Oct 17, 2012
Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
You would love to know what thuggery you teach in all truth would you? What a pretentious and clueless soul you are!
For a start you teach that it is entirely fine to both laugh and mock posters you slander as mentally ill. You take great delight in thinking of a poster like skombolis getting angry at their keyboard. Hilarious you said of Dr.Shrink getting angry. When are they going to come and take you away ha ha!
You are the unrepentant liar who lied about a message I sent you the night Christine stated G is Micah. No Zepo lives here! Savy?
We all know Children stray on to topix. The wicked lesons they can learn off you!
Going for the higher rewards are you? Nothing like deluding yourself Wierwillite. Not with your bad fruit of lies slander and mockery you aren't. You have been trying to thug us out of this topic as an Internet bully! Oh yes you have!
You have it from this Roman Catholic father in Birmingham Uk! Savy?
You don't care either that your game is sending Skombolis insane!
May it not rain on your tigers spam parade in "why Should Jesus love me!"
RA
very soon will spam whole family and skombolis will send to mental facility,with bambling insane one word Tigers tigers tigers,
ra yea yea uuuuuuuuu Ynkies and so on?
and end of this story of this wicked old pal.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#463488 Oct 17, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#463489 Oct 17, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes even a peacemaker and must pick up a sword.
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God." - Matt. 5:9
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matt. 10:34
peace makers sons of God,
are bringing not earthly peace,
only spiritual and sound unity of one Bible doctrines and Bible Peace.

this have nothing to do with second phisical Jesus saying about this lost hatefull warfare earth,

he brought spiritual Peace and left War-Sword on this earth past 2000 years

did you get mr G_O_D THOSE 2 MEANINGS OF GREEK KOINE?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#463490 Oct 17, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
.....Justification by faith
"For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." - James 2:26
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#463491 Oct 17, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#463492 Oct 17, 2012

“Jesus is Love.”

Jesus Always WinS

#463493 Oct 17, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to know what "thuggery" I teach.
But of course we all know that the "Obsessed One" is notorious for throwing slanderous accusations out there that are so far from the truth that it's laughable. Which is what Topix probably did when they read what he wrote just before they filed it in the garbage.
Hi Ya Red Apples,
I hope your doin arlight. I got the link to your favourite song ready for to post to my balmy dad. Here you go.

Tigers forever. Flippin great.

Thank you.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#463495 Oct 17, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#463496 Oct 17, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2XGGx_IBieEXX&feature=rel ated
pagan bull....

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#463497 Oct 17, 2012
Doctor UNREAL wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2XGGx_IBieEXX&feature=rel ated
Dork....
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#463498 Oct 17, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#463499 Oct 17, 2012
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#463501 Oct 17, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =U9BA6fFGMjIXX
hi dork
you have not own agendas??
if not drink little bit moon shine and fart loud

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Osmius 778,521
Moses never existed 11 min feces for jesus 836
Gay snapchat names 34 min raye 177
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min Chess 560,547
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 43 min OMG 44
Dark Circle Reduction Treatment 50 min Helena Grace 1
Couch Potato Alert 1 hr yon 11
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 4,900
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 265,472
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 11 hr risque 137
More from around the web