Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#463558 Oct 18, 2012
IMO wrote:
Annie J,
I am his Daughter ( Lyric Video )
You Tube
enjoy
Thank you so much. It is so wonderful to find something so nice when I enter this room!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#463559 Oct 18, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
@Skom for trying so hard to understand
@Hu for having the courage to stand up.
@Annie J for the gentleness of spirit while seeking the truth of anyone's actions.
@Serah for understanding... as angels always do.
"IMO" left me another song. As I listened to it I thought of you. I think that it is the message of your post.

I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did.

"I Am His Daughter" Lyrics

The photos in the magazines
Don't dictate who I'm supposed to be
The world can't recognize, all that I am inside
But I know in His eyes, I am a part of, the bigger picture,

There's so much more to me
He helps me see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am,
He's my strength when I stand
He is my King, and my Father,
I am His daughter.

The people on the TV screen,
The leaders, rulers, and queens
I watch them shape the world,
And though I'm just a girl, I still know for sure,
That I am a part of, the bigger picture

He helps me see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am,
I am His daughter

And when I'm feeling small,
And wondering if I'll ever, find courage to stand tall
Through His love I remember

He helps me to see that I have so much to offer
I am His daughter
He loves me the way I am
I am His daughter

“Jesus is Love.”

Since: Jul 11

Jesus Always WinS

#463560 Oct 18, 2012
Hi Ya Every body,
my dad put a post in to Epiphany2 and Topix have hidden it. Topix allow all kinds of troublemakers to post and get away with all kind of things. If Topix dont show my dads posts then topix isnt worth bothering with. Post on Facebook instead and let Topix close down. What Topix is doing isn't right. They can ban me they can. I don't care me. They have been allowing all kinds of wicked stuff. If they dont do what is right then they dont deserve business. They arent trashing my dad.

There you go.

Thank you.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#463561 Oct 18, 2012
Jaws D3 Variety wrote:
my dad put a post in to Epiphany2 and Topix have hidden it.......
All of them should have been
.... If Topix dont show my dads posts then topix isnt worth bothering with......
Bye!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#463562 Oct 18, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
@Annie J for the gentleness of spirit while seeking the truth of anyone's actions.
Because of your concerns I thank you for the way you have each addressed them.
I believe after just one day and night, it is easy to see who keeps coming in the back door - with or without me there - and despite my actions being misunderstood... you need clarification. Unfortunately 'misunderstanding' is normal if one has never been aware of communicating in spirit. ie. In my case, the spirit that I am, writes see this, any more than visibly. none see... even if I speak face to face.
It is not easy – unless you 'the listener' can detach your own processed thoughts from the flesh – and be aware we all are spirit within our flesh. This is exactly what it's like when we are not to fret what we have to say, for the words would be given to us at the time appointed... and something which - fortunately or unfortunately - was my lot in life from the beginning. In human terms... not easy either, yet from God's point of view, normal. It is merely like placing our lives in His Hands, and our will literally becomes His will.
Just as Jesus said to pray in the Lords Prayer.
“Thy... Will be done. Thy.... Kingdom come.”
And it is so... because He said, and the Power of the Word is multipied into a Force which knows no equal... except God.
Because He brought and continues to bring His Kingdom... His Reign... and in turn through his children. Because from the beginning, we came to serve Him and be used by Him on this earth. More and more His Womankind Rules, and there is nothing a soul on earth can do to change it.
In His time 'all corruption' will be uncovered by literal thousands and thousands working in this field within every walk of life that exists on earth. While eyes only see all that is not right and good, and ears only hear the same... those in the know are not blind to the smoke screens of deception... and like a quiet river running underneath it all... the ever growing Light of Truth will surface for all to see.
In the Light of God we Live and have our Being. I would rather return to you as always in spirit... and have the chance to be as normal as any earthly life can be – under the circumstance – of being who I am. I am sorry if being a PW can seem a bit confronting... but 'not I, but the spirit in me'… is a well understood phrase on earth.
I have explained this for those of you who might understand. Even if just a little in the best terms I am able to use. Remember Jesus did say... "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matt. 10:34 That sword is Truth, and we are compelled and propelled by His Truth within the Spirit of Truth, and even at times... to use the sword when called for.
In the Christian Faith, it is known as “the Spirit and the bride say come...“
Love you all too much not to try and explain this, and to save you further confusion, But it has been good to see some constructive conversation tossed around, in trying to help one another..
His Peace, Love and Grace be with you all ways.
@ Epi????

LOL....

PEACE

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#463565 Oct 18, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
Hey Skombolis,
I love to hunt whitetailed deer. I also enjoy hunting dove, squirrel, turkey, and hogs.
Our bow season for deer begins in mid-September each year. Muzzleloader season begins the week before rifle season, which is generally the third weekend of October. This year it opens this upcoming weekend.
I have hunted a little bit with a bow each of the last three seasons but have yet to have taken anything with it. This past weekend was my first ever hunting with a muzzleloader. I did see a couple of bucks. One was a younger one that got spooked by someone shooting a shotgun over on the next property over. He was standing 10 feet to my right at the time! A little while later I saw Mr. Big Boy, but he was out of range of the muzzleloader I was hunting with. I was using one of the old style flint-lock type with iron sights. The newer inline muzzleloaders are almost like hunting with a regular rifle, they even have scopes. It takes the challenge out of our "primitive weapons" season, as they call it.
I sure hope to see him again this weekend. I will have my youngest son up in the stand with me. He loves to hunt with me and is very excited about this weekend. Both boys really enjoy it, but the older one is going somewhere with mom this weekend.
As you can tell, hunting is my passion!
If this is not enough information for you, ask away!
Have a good evening,
CM
Thanks for taking the time to elaborate CM. I have to say I have a lot of respect for how you go about it. Myself, I am not personally a hunter. I don't hang with anybody who happens to be either so it simply has not ever come up. I don't think I would have the patience for it but after seeing how animals like and die in slaughter-houses I am all for people getting their food naturally. The less of the demand of the slaughter-houses the better as animals are raised in just obscene conditions and are brutalized. It really is stuff I wish I never knew about even though once you do, you know you needed to know

Anyway so I am all for hunting where not only the animal got to live its life in the wild, I really respect people who simplify the types of weapons used. IMO a hunter eats what he catches and he actually hunts. He doesn't pick a deer off from a mile away with a scope after setting up feed-traps the entire off-season Might as well go hunting in a petting zoo if how i look at it. Where is the skill to getting an animal used to coming to one spot and then being way outside its natural defenses and senses when 'hunting' it?

So I was glad to learn how you go about it. I hadn't asked originally to get information to judge you on it, I was simply making conversation and was curious if you have had success. But I always prefer to hear about real hunting. There is something almost spiritual I would imagine to getting back to nature and hunting food with skill and wits, At bare minimu I would imagine it is a nice break from things. Thanks again for the info

(T) Peace
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#463566 Oct 18, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I eat everything I shoot. Wild game is much healthier for you and tastes much better than that farmraised, hormone filled garbage in the grocery stores. I rarely eat red meat anymore. I use ground venison in the place of ground beef. Ven ison cubed steak is a hundred times better than beef. Sausage made from equal parts wild hog and deer is the best you ever put in your mouth, especially when hot off the grill. A deer roast, well that's almost like Heaven to me!
Foxes are varmints...not something I am gonna eat!
You have a good one over there,
CM
very soon you will eat trush dumpster food,without of shoting
just dig inside of dumpster,with full face of lies

dear roast is bunch of cholesterol,
but man without of heaven hope- thinks that animalmeat and his bones are heaven for him
he he heeeee carnal unsaved liar and maniac
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#463567 Oct 18, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for taking the time to elaborate CM. I have to say I have a lot of respect for how you go about it. Myself, I am not personally a hunter. I don't hang with anybody who happens to be either so it simply has not ever come up. I don't think I would have the patience for it but after seeing how animals like and die in slaughter-houses I am all for people getting their food naturally. The less of the demand of the slaughter-houses the better as animals are raised in just obscene conditions and are brutalized. It really is stuff I wish I never knew about even though once you do, you know you needed to know
Anyway so I am all for hunting where not only the animal got to live its life in the wild, I really respect people who simplify the types of weapons used. IMO a hunter eats what he catches and he actually hunts. He doesn't pick a deer off from a mile away with a scope after setting up feed-traps the entire off-season Might as well go hunting in a petting zoo if how i look at it. Where is the skill to getting an animal used to coming to one spot and then being way outside its natural defenses and senses when 'hunting' it?
So I was glad to learn how you go about it. I hadn't asked originally to get information to judge you on it, I was simply making conversation and was curious if you have had success. But I always prefer to hear about real hunting. There is something almost spiritual I would imagine to getting back to nature and hunting food with skill and wits, At bare minimu I would imagine it is a nice break from things. Thanks again for the info
(T) Peace
questions
1/what did you achieve to this time?
2/who are your friends here?
3/why yo don't restore your own descency and flush forever from here?
4/ how much worthy is your sick imagination,and disobedience to old papa John,loving you like his own house mouses?

5/what kind of peace is from you?
6/give us defintion and disapear ASAP

Location hidden

#463568 Oct 18, 2012
Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>

Red Apples deserves a damn good flogging with a whip for the lessons he teaches on the Internet.
*Reported

Location hidden

#463569 Oct 18, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
@ Epi????
LOL....
PEACE
LOL

:)

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#463570 Oct 18, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
(T) Peace
Good morning Skom.

Game 4 is this afternoon at 3:30 as the Tigers go for the sweep of the Yankees, the American League pennant, and a trip to the World Series. It looks like the weather will be good. The rain that's in the Detroit area now will be "long gone" (as Ernie would have said) by game time and the sun will be shining brightly. We have sunny blue skies here in Northeast Indiana and those conditions are headed your way.

Go get em Tigers!!!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#463571 Oct 18, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Because of your concerns I thank you for the way you have each addressed them.
I believe after just one day and night, it is easy to see who keeps coming in the back door - with or without me there - and despite my actions being misunderstood... you need clarification. Unfortunately 'misunderstanding' is normal if one has never been aware of communicating in spirit. ie. In my case, the spirit that I am, writes see this, any more than visibly. none see... even if I speak face to face.
It is not easy – unless you 'the listener' can detach your own processed thoughts from the flesh – and be aware we all are spirit within our flesh. This is exactly what it's like when we are not to fret what we have to say, for the words would be given to us at the time appointed... and something which - fortunately or unfortunately - was my lot in life from the beginning. In human terms... not easy either, yet from God's point of view, normal. It is merely like placing our lives in His Hands, and our will literally becomes His will.
Just as Jesus said to pray in the Lords Prayer.
“Thy... Will be done. Thy.... Kingdom come.”
And it is so... because He said, and the Power of the Word is multipied into a Force which knows no equal... except God.
Because He brought and continues to bring His Kingdom... His Reign... and in turn through his children. Because from the beginning, we came to serve Him and be used by Him on this earth. More and more His Womankind Rules, and there is nothing a soul on earth can do to change it.
In His time 'all corruption' will be uncovered by literal thousands and thousands working in this field within every walk of life that exists on earth. While eyes only see all that is not right and good, and ears only hear the same... those in the know are not blind to the smoke screens of deception... and like a quiet river running underneath it all... the ever growing Light of Truth will surface for all to see.
In the Light of God we Live and have our Being. I would rather return to you as always in spirit... and have the chance to be as normal as any earthly life can be – under the circumstance – of being who I am. I am sorry if being a PW can seem a bit confronting... but 'not I, but the spirit in me'… is a well understood phrase on earth.
I have explained this for those of you who might understand. Even if just a little in the best terms I am able to use. Remember Jesus did say... "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matt. 10:34 That sword is Truth, and we are compelled and propelled by His Truth within the Spirit of Truth, and even at times... to use the sword when called for.
In the Christian Faith, it is known as “the Spirit and the bride say come...“
Love you all too much not to try and explain this, and to save you further confusion, But it has been good to see some constructive conversation tossed around, in trying to help one another..
His Peace, Love and Grace be with you all ways.
MAMA PW
you never understand this loser skom,brain burnt by using in past drugs,and years of jail

HU is atheist,also you never understand him,and his wicked stand for soemone not fiting his little atheistic brain

Annie is nice gentle poster
Serah also is nice, only mourn her poor dog puggy,seating in dog heaven and having new adopted owner-new owner is stalin,past president of Russia

have good and very blessed day my sweet lady PW kunegunda

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#463573 Oct 18, 2012
Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like this G some of the Topix moderators deserve the sack. They dont uhold Topix terms of service but allow all kinds of wicked slander that go entirely against Topix terms of service. All kinds of trolls and troublemakers have rule on Topix. Take a look at Dr.shrink! Its just a joke to that one.
Red Apples deserves a damn good flogging with a whip for the lessons he teaches on the Internet. I told him a long time ago abvout his schooldboy bullying throwing his weight about. Coward at heart. Guts in word only. Children learn from bigshots like him. What has been the outsome? A little girl has commited suicide through Internet bulying of the Red Apples kind..
I'd whip Red Apples until his back bled! That's what Christ endured and he wont think about him. Red Apples should spend quite a few years behind bars and chained to a wall. He teaches criminal behaviour of a very nasty and sinister kind.
You might enter heaven before he does!
Have a nice day G.
I am appalled.

Your post is exactly why some people feel the way that they do about Christianity...

Beat them until they believe.

IMO...you have gone over the line not only in your threats against RA but linking his actions here with the suicide death of a child. How cruel it is to use this child's death as a means to further your agenda.

I had someone on Topix use the suicide of my husband to further their agenda...it is hurtful...painful...disrespect ful.

I have worked with children that have been bullied. What you have experienced here is nothing...I will repeat NOTHING...compared to what those children go through. For you to use this child's death as a weapon against this thread...IMO...is far worse than anything that has been said here.

You should be ashamed for dragging that child in to the pettiness of all of this. That is what it is...petty.

We have all had things said about us that are hurtful and untrue. I have had my family attacked. I have been told that I must have caused the suicide of my husband...I have even been called a demoniac. I have even been compared to a prostitute that was beaten to death. EVERYONE on Topix has had something at some point said that is wrong.

You write the words that you do and then claim...Christianity is superior to all other faiths???

You wonder why I want no part of Christianity??? Convert even if you have to whip their backs until they bleed???

I know people...the majority of Christians would never say such a thing...do not believe in such as this. However...there seems to be a growing number of ones that do. Just read the posts of some Christians on WINLAC. They have become of vile and nasty that I can't believe what I am reading.

I don't know...

BTW John of Jaws...I will be honest with you...I tried to report this post...would have if my links on Topix were working. I will continue to try and have it removed. We do not need children sneaking on to this thread (as you claim they do) and seeing such threats of violence...from a Christian or anyone else. What a great lesson that you will teach them...if someone won't do what you want...whip their backs until they bleed.

Location hidden

#463574 Oct 18, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
*Reported
Yep, as are all of his obsessive posts. It's just a matter of time until Topix removes his wet socks posts and bans that ID just like they removed all of his johnjaws posts and banned that ID.

He's taken his obsession to the next level now by making threats. Something Topix absolutely won't tolerate. So like you I've reported him as I hope everyone else will. Because threatening another poster goes over the line.

I hope you have a great day. God bless.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#463575 Oct 18, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
*Reported
Sigh...I got a little more wordy than you did!

I am glad to see that it has been reported...for some reason some of my links are not working on Topix...report abuse being one of them.

This was a case of having to speak up...regardless if it causes a lack of peace. Too many things in that post touched home for me. To use suicide...a child...threats...I just could not remain silent.

I am sure that you and hopefully some others understand...having peace was not worth having to remain silent.

Okay...another one of those times that I find myself in tears. I know...I know...

sigh

Location hidden

#463577 Oct 18, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh...I got a little more wordy than you did!
I am glad to see that it has been reported...for some reason some of my links are not working on Topix...report abuse being one of them.
This was a case of having to speak up...regardless if it causes a lack of peace. Too many things in that post touched home for me. To use suicide...a child...threats...I just could not remain silent.
I am sure that you and hopefully some others understand...having peace was not worth having to remain silent.
Okay...another one of those times that I find myself in tears. I know...I know...
sigh
I support your decision to speak up 100%

It was an appalling post and shows the kind of person we are dealing with

Try not to let this kind of person upset you personally, although I know it stirs painful memories

You got friends in here who got your back

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#463578 Oct 18, 2012
Despite nobody posting in that mod room for hours, within minutes of mention here is already has icons!

Perhaps it is time we take the fight direct to Topix?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/delano-ca/T62...

If we have to endure the stalking and obscene posts, perhaps they should. At bare minimum, the complaints will be out in the open

But i have things to do today. It was disappointing to see all last night nothing but JAWS and Shrink as Topix somehow has allowed them to continue under the same name and IP locations.

But Topix can't ignore everyone forever.

Have a great day everyone
pretty

Chicago, IL

#463579 Oct 18, 2012
uglybitch.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#463580 Oct 18, 2012
Wow Wow people simply HEARTLESS

Is a small wonder why there is no peace.

Love one another fell thur the cracks of time.

And time tells all stories.

Who has the biggest stone,Which one is without
sin.

To know the truth shall set you free.

I am a sinner and want to leave the stones lay on the ground and try with heart to do the will of God.

Location hidden

#463581 Oct 18, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep
Topix needs to get rid of Dr Shrink once and for all as well
The last time I made a complain in a Top Mod room Shrink knew about it within minutes. I assumed i knew the reason but was there today and of course good ol Cindy is there posting under one of her old aliases, Holy land.
These people need professional help
With Shrink I am going to start keeping a running count of stalking posts and report them one after another while numbering them.
JAWS' posts have spoke for themselves the last few days.
Maybe they can share a padded room?
Have a great day John, can't wait for the game to start at 4pm (Eastern Times) Perfect timing for me
(T) Peace
Hi Skom.

The two of them clearly have some major psychiatric issues that's for sure. Like you I'm reporting every vile post from shrinky, and every obsessive and now threatening post from Jaws the Obsessed One. I hope everyone does the same.

Topix has proven that they will take action. They removed all of the posts from JohnJaws not only in this thread but also in the Dave and Gary thread because of what he had posted. And they also banned the Obsessed One from posting under the JohnJaws ID.

They also removed a ton of shrinky's vile posts he posted using the Dr. Shrink grey box ID. Unfortunately it's very easy to return as another grey boxer as shrinky has done. If you notice he's now posting at "dr. Shrink" because the ID "Dr. Shrink" got banned.
_______

I too am looking forward to today's game. I got a good laugh out of what the clueless Obsessed One said in one of his obsessive posts to me earlier today. He figured what he said would bother me or get under my skin or something like that. But the fool didn't even realize that all is well with the Tigers and that there's absolutely nothing to be disappointed about. I thought it was hilarious when I read it.

Here's what he wrote. It's hilarious. Check it out.
_______

"Hello Red Apples.

how are doing after the disappoinment of the Tigers? May they bounce back and do better for you."
_______

So funny!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Gabriel 981,381
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Just Think 673,377
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr ROCCO 104,772
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 3 hr cval84 8
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 4 hr daniellehurley 452
CNN: Bill Cosby past away today after long batt... (Dec '08) 4 hr True Christian-Jew 84
crooks frauds predators 6 hr anonymous 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr FireyFellow44 445,814
More from around the web