Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#463536 Oct 18, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha it is twelve thirty here.Good morning from the sw.I did not have to wait three minutes this time.lol.You know I think you are a skinker here is why I was ready to mess with your brain last night and you up and run off to bed.lol lol.Why you hitting that gym what you gonna build muscle like a boxer or wrestler does.
Bad whoo very bad idea there with the in motion avatars just somethings best left alone.Hey I offered to push bottons and could see them saying hey you dumb gal leave that button alone or don't you touch that switch.Cause what I know of cyber world could be put in a sewing thumble lol lol have a good morning.
Yeah... the posts are going up pretty smoothly now. lol I definitely needed that little bit of sleep and hittin' the gym is just to maintain my figure lol... nah, but I lost 30 pounds. Went from 198 to 168 in about 3 months. It was mainly the sugar. The liver can only process so much sugar for short-term energy... and the rest of the sugar that it cannot process it sends to long-term storage or ---> your body as "fat". So when one eats less sugar, fast and/or exercise... your liver is like, "hey, where's all the energy?" It believes that the body is starving itself so it calls up the long-term storage and pulls the fat from your long-term storage fires it up through a process called neoglucogenesis... and that's when one starts burn the fat and to lose the weight. So far, so good. I know that you didn't ask for all that but that is pretty much what I've got going on concerning the gym and my diet.
45-60gram max of sugar a day for males and 30grams max for females if anyone wants to give it a shot.

Have a good one sis.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#463537 Oct 18, 2012
oh... and www.livestrong.com ...sign up and go to the "My Plate" tab. Put in certain foods (like banana, pizza or Subway) you eat and it'll tell you the amount of cals, protein, fat, sugar, cholest., fiber & the like.

But I've been concentrating mostly on the sugar content and everything seems to fall into place except for the fiber. Fiber no more than 30grams a day.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#463538 Oct 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... the posts are going up pretty smoothly now. lol I definitely needed that little bit of sleep and hittin' the gym is just to maintain my figure lol... nah, but I lost 30 pounds. Went from 198 to 168 in about 3 months. It was mainly the sugar. The liver can only process so much sugar for short-term energy... and the rest of the sugar that it cannot process it sends to long-term storage or ---> your body as "fat". So when one eats less sugar, fast and/or exercise... your liver is like, "hey, where's all the energy?" It believes that the body is starving itself so it calls up the long-term storage and pulls the fat from your long-term storage fires it up through a process called neoglucogenesis... and that's when one starts burn the fat and to lose the weight. So far, so good. I know that you didn't ask for all that but that is pretty much what I've got going on concerning the gym and my diet.
45-60gram max of sugar a day for males and 30grams max for females if anyone wants to give it a shot.
Have a good one sis.
No on the flip side I found this quit interesting.It is a good thing if you want to lose weight not needed not only for well being of lookin good but feelin good as well as taking care of the heart.keeping the muscles toned it helps also with wellness of the body.I am small framed and small boned and one hundred pounds I can carry pretty good.I dance because I enjoy it and it tones the muscles too and is good for the heart.For me Hey it what God gave me I best enjoy and be happy with it right.have a good day

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#463539 Oct 18, 2012
Music time closing out
Good night everyone sweet dreams
God bless all

“Destruction”

Destruction

#463540 Oct 18, 2012
May GOD Bless All.

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

#463542 Oct 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Hope everyone has a good rest... a song & I'm going to turn in myself for a couple hours.
Hello Quin,
some nice exchanges between yourself and Lil Whispers there.
Did you like Blindman the n the Bleachers? Skombolis didn't see Blindman n the Bleachers. In his mind he was someone else and thugged him off Topix.

Have you got courage for the truth Quin?

When I came on topix you fed Skombolis, who sees Cindy in Lil Whispers instead of lil Whispers, with the notion that I'm Steve777.
Deb later joined in and fed Skombolis with the notion that we are Rose and a dangerous psychopath.
Adam made a post, the poisonous Red Apples fed Skombolis with the slanderous notion that we are muslims and not Christians at all.

So now Skombolis sees a Taliban supporter and a mass murderers in his mind instead of seing us.

Do you like to be who you are Quin? I hope you do. We like to be who we are too. We insist on it!

Mission impossible:
The challenge for you if you choose to accept it is how are you going to love Skombolis? Note the "how."

Jesus gave his life for his friends. I don't think Taliban supporters are his friends. Do you?

Have a very nice day Quin.

John of the Jaws family.

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#463543 Oct 18, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>That is a sad, sad story; we have a lot of bullying here too, face to face as such, and there are teenagers who have taken their lives 'cause it was just too damned hard for them to live. How sad is that ?
Hello Serah,
thank you for replying. The only one that has which is a bit disapointing. So the fact that you have is a feather in your hat.
No one really knows the minds of posters and who they are really dealing with. To do so takes time. Posters can have quite fragile minds. So we as Christians should be seen stamping out the bullying and the thuggery that goes on. Amanda Todd is a tragedy that should not have been allowed to happen.

So you don't share the same birthday as a member of our family after all then. Never mind.
May this day be rich in blessings for you. Have a terrific Birthday sweetheart. Your best yet even.

God bless you.

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#463544 Oct 18, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to know what "thuggery" I teach.
But of course we all know that the "Obsessed One" is notorious for throwing slanderous accusations out there that are so far from the truth that it's laughable. Which is what Topix probably did when they read what he wrote just before they filed it in the garbage.
Hello Red Apples.
how are doing after the disappoinment of the Tigers? May they bounce back and do better for you.

Now. As you are aware, you made a mistake in thinking that a Zepo lives here. Easy mistake to make really. However we have decided to call the fox that comes in garden that. It's a nice name after all. Thanks for the inspiration.

We have the frame in now. The door frame betwen this and next door. The floor level is very even. I was a bit bothered in case one floor was lower but they were built on the same plynth that is the foundation.

Now. We have been asked are we going to try and buy the house that has become vacant due to the sad death of the neighbour there. Francess' neighbour. The answer to that is no.
Anyway. Now that the rame is in, it's on with the decorating. Get the place nice for Christmas. The jojful time to celebrate the birth of Christ our Saviour who gave his life for his friends

I'm glad you like being who you are. We like being who we are too.

Have a very nice day Red Apples. Have a very nice day indeed.

John of the Jaws family.

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#463545 Oct 18, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to know what "thuggery" I teach.
But of course we all know that the "Obsessed One" is notorious for throwing slanderous accusations out there that are so far from the truth that it's laughable. Which is what Topix probably did when they read what he wrote just before they filed it in the garbage.
By the way. Your post has been reported. This is the report that has been sent:

Hello Topix,
as you are aware Red Apples has been reported several times for gross abuse of Topix Terms of service.
We believe everyone has a right to post on Topix without being abused. We insist on our right to be who we are.

I would like to take this moment to encourage topix to take a greater stand against Internet bullying due to the tragic case of Amanda Todd who commited suicide due to Internet Bullying.

As Christians we encourage you to hold Red Apples up as an example that you will not tolerate any form of Intenet thuggery. You either warn him in no uncertain terms or ban him outright as an example to others. Let your rules be seen to have meaning and be respected by all.

Thank you.

John of the Jaws Family.
IMO

United States

#463546 Oct 18, 2012
Annie J,

I am his Daughter ( Lyric Video )
You Tube

enjoy

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#463547 Oct 18, 2012
***Gooood

Mornin***

“The older I grow the more I distrust
the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom.

~ H. L. Mencken

Thought for The Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#463548 Oct 18, 2012
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I lift up your name and praise you this day, for you are the mighty God, creator of the universe, lover of mankind, sustainer of all, most magnificent and awesome father, most caring and devoted nurturer, most powerful of anyone and anything, all-knowing and ever-present. How can I even count the ways that you are worthy of my praise?! Thank you for your gift of love and life. Thank you for your promise of eternal life with you through your righteous son. Thank you for Jesus my Savior and the Holy Spirit who convicts and seals and guides me along the way. Thank you for the Word and your Word that illuminates, instructs, and leads me. I am grateful for who you are, all you do, and what you plan to do. In the name of Jesus I humbly come before you. Amen.

Prime Time with GOd

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#463549 Oct 18, 2012
Encouraging Words....

“Let all that I am praise the Lord; may I never forget the good things he does for me.”

Psalm 103:2

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#463550 Oct 18, 2012
~*~*~*~*

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

~*~*~*~*

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#463551 Oct 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah... the posts are going up pretty smoothly now. lol I definitely needed that little bit of sleep and hittin' the gym is just to maintain my figure lol... nah, but I lost 30 pounds. Went from 198 to 168 in about 3 months. It was mainly the sugar. The liver can only process so much sugar for short-term energy... and the rest of the sugar that it cannot process it sends to long-term storage or ---> your body as "fat". So when one eats less sugar, fast and/or exercise... your liver is like, "hey, where's all the energy?" It believes that the body is starving itself so it calls up the long-term storage and pulls the fat from your long-term storage fires it up through a process called neoglucogenesis... and that's when one starts burn the fat and to lose the weight. So far, so good. I know that you didn't ask for all that but that is pretty much what I've got going on concerning the gym and my diet.
Have a good one sis.
Congrats Friend....What you are doing is working....:-)

My husband and I joined the gym also....He goes when he first get up...I go early morning. I admire the people who do the bike arobics...Man do they get a work out....I do the treadmill and work out on the machines....I have a way to go...

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#463552 Oct 18, 2012
@Skom for trying so hard to understand
@Hu for having the courage to stand up.
@Annie J for the gentleness of spirit while seeking the truth of anyone's actions.
@Serah for understanding... as angels always do.

Because of your concerns I thank you for the way you have each addressed them.

I believe after just one day and night, it is easy to see who keeps coming in the back door - with or without me there - and despite my actions being misunderstood... you need clarification. Unfortunately 'misunderstanding' is normal if one has never been aware of communicating in spirit. ie. In my case, the spirit that I am, writes see this, any more than visibly. none see... even if I speak face to face.

It is not easy – unless you 'the listener' can detach your own processed thoughts from the flesh – and be aware we all are spirit within our flesh. This is exactly what it's like when we are not to fret what we have to say, for the words would be given to us at the time appointed... and something which - fortunately or unfortunately - was my lot in life from the beginning. In human terms... not easy either, yet from God's point of view, normal. It is merely like placing our lives in His Hands, and our will literally becomes His will.

Just as Jesus said to pray in the Lords Prayer.
“Thy... Will be done. Thy.... Kingdom come.”
And it is so... because He said, and the Power of the Word is multipied into a Force which knows no equal... except God.

Because He brought and continues to bring His Kingdom... His Reign... and in turn through his children. Because from the beginning, we came to serve Him and be used by Him on this earth. More and more His Womankind Rules, and there is nothing a soul on earth can do to change it.

In His time 'all corruption' will be uncovered by literal thousands and thousands working in this field within every walk of life that exists on earth. While eyes only see all that is not right and good, and ears only hear the same... those in the know are not blind to the smoke screens of deception... and like a quiet river running underneath it all... the ever growing Light of Truth will surface for all to see.

In the Light of God we Live and have our Being. I would rather return to you as always in spirit... and have the chance to be as normal as any earthly life can be – under the circumstance – of being who I am. I am sorry if being a PW can seem a bit confronting... but 'not I, but the spirit in me'… is a well understood phrase on earth.

I have explained this for those of you who might understand. Even if just a little in the best terms I am able to use. Remember Jesus did say... "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matt. 10:34 That sword is Truth, and we are compelled and propelled by His Truth within the Spirit of Truth, and even at times... to use the sword when called for.

In the Christian Faith, it is known as “the Spirit and the bride say come...“

Love you all too much not to try and explain this, and to save you further confusion, But it has been good to see some constructive conversation tossed around, in trying to help one another..
His Peace, Love and Grace be with you all ways.

“Don't feed the trolls...”

Since: Jun 07

Decatur, GA

#463553 Oct 18, 2012
Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Treating animals as though they are just sport fodder. Is that it with you?
I was going to shoot a fox and I'm very glad I didn't.
I don't believe God made the animals for mankind to abuse them but to look after them. Is is any wonder that so many animals are so terrified of mankind?
Hunting is your passion.
Nope, I eat everything I shoot. Wild game is much healthier for you and tastes much better than that farmraised, hormone filled garbage in the grocery stores. I rarely eat red meat anymore. I use ground venison in the place of ground beef. Ven ison cubed steak is a hundred times better than beef. Sausage made from equal parts wild hog and deer is the best you ever put in your mouth, especially when hot off the grill. A deer roast, well that's almost like Heaven to me!
Foxes are varmints...not something I am gonna eat!
You have a good one over there,

CM

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#463554 Oct 18, 2012
~~~Have a Great Day Everyone~~~

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#463555 Oct 18, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
The Son of God Music Ministry
Staying Positive and Believing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gn5CMSSAx_cXX
"...one of the synagogue rulers, named Jairus, came there. Seeing Jesus, he fell at His feet and pleaded earnestly with Him,
Jairus:'My little daughter is dying. Please come and put your hands on her so that she will be healed and live.'
So Jesus went with him..."
"He did not let anyone follow Him except Peter, James and John the brother of James. When they came to the home of the synagogue ruler, Jesus saw a commotion, with people crying and wailing loudly. He went in and said to them,
Jesus:'Why all this commotion and wailing? The child is not dead but asleep (mine: most likely in a deep coma).'
But they laughed at Him.
...He put them all out, He took the child’s father and mother and the disciples who were with Him, and went in where the child was. He took her by the hand and said to her,'Talitha koum!'(which means,'Little girl, I say to you, get up!').
Immediately the girl stood up and walked around (she was twelve years old).
....At this they were completely astonished."
There are times when it seems we have to separate ourselves or move people away temporarily from the positive things we want to do... even family... and surround ourselves with people who believe in you in order to achieve that goal or inherit the blessing or miracle. Jesus put the people who laughed at Him out NOT because He didn't love them... but because they were having a negative influence on that important thing He was trying to get accomplished. It was basically an act of sanctification... keeping Himself pure from the negative influence of doubt.
Thanks. Makes sense to me.

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#463557 Oct 18, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I eat everything I shoot. Wild game is much healthier for you and tastes much better than that farmraised, hormone filled garbage in the grocery stores. I rarely eat red meat anymore. I use ground venison in the place of ground beef. Ven ison cubed steak is a hundred times better than beef. Sausage made from equal parts wild hog and deer is the best you ever put in your mouth, especially when hot off the grill. A deer roast, well that's almost like Heaven to me!
Foxes are varmints...not something I am gonna eat!
You have a good one over there,
CM
Hello CM,
I'm glad you have explained that. It makes a big difference.

We get the fox come in the garden and he will kill a squirrel seemingly for sake of it. He leaves quite a torn mangled mess behind him. It was when we thought he was going for that cat that we decided to do something about him, but G was actually quite helpful there. It's more likely that the cat frightened it.
We are tearing the gardens up next year so hopefuly it will move on.

I can't agree with the fox hunting. They breed foxes just to hunt them. Chasing them across fields in terror.

May God bless you for that. have a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 665,068
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 87,815
The Future of Politics in America 8 min Johnny 118
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 9 min Joe Fortuna 406
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Jedi Mind Master 977,162
I. .My Somali husband and the impending second ... (Feb '14) 24 min Sir didi 9
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) (Feb '14) 43 min Dan sky 12
More from around the web