Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Nobody

Irving, TX

#463448 Oct 17, 2012
"Why should Jesus love me" I ask that question myself. I do know this GOD gave his only son to show people he loves us. This he (GOD) knew was going to be the only way we had a chance to be apart of his Kingdom. The flesh don't matter, its the soul he is concerned about.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#463449 Oct 17, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
It is Thursday in Australia which means it is Serah's Birthday....
Wish her a good one!.....
Happy Birthday Friend....Hope you enjoy your day....Love ya
Ahh thank you darling!! It is a glorious spring day down here, and although I need to work today, I will make the most of it. Love also heading back your way, Sisterly Friend, and I hope too that all is OK in your neck of the woods! GOD Bless :)

#463450 Oct 17, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thx for letting others know, I would have had no idea
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERAH!!
Thanks Skom ~ xx

#463451 Oct 17, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The girl was the 14 year old that was shot by the taliban in Afganistan. She won the peace prize and had a blog and stood up against the taliban and their laws. Some men broke into her school and shot her in the head and 2 other girls. No suicide from bullying Maybe I have the wrong story...but JJ said the young girl was being moved to England...What story are you talking about?
The 14 year old Muslim has been moved to England and they hope she will make a full recovery. GOD must surely shudder at the 'righteousness' of their cause!!

#463452 Oct 17, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you sweety all the bests,
and nice blue sky weather without of any drop of rain?
Thank You Dr Shrink, the sky will be blue all day and there will be no rain today :)

#463453 Oct 17, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
<quoted text>
And therein lies the rub. Even if we overcome our subjectivity are we simply banging our heads against the wall trying to rebuke someone who could care less? Yet it is an important thing that we not let the person victimized feel the attack went without notice or concern, or even worse that it was condoned
I decided the other day to try a different approach after seeing a vile post made to Serah. While including some disgust for the person that made the post about Puggy I thought perhaps the best way to handle it was to make sure Serah knew I saw it and that my decision how to handle it was point out she had a friend in here who was looking forward to seeing her. I felt that made my stance on what was said to her pretty obvious. So maybe that is the best way to go? Instead of fighting with jerks all day that won't change, just instead surround the person something was said to with support. Then they see they clearly have friends here who value them and we get to skip feeding the troll
Some things still have to be addressed IMO on principle or if damaging lies are being attempted to be passed off as truth but I am saying as a general rule
<quoted text>
Both things make it much harder to be sure. Maybe though even something like "even though we don't always see eye to eye, know I think what was said to you was wrong". There are times we will let someone we have clashed with take some lumps and that is human nature too. But I think the good people in here all have pretty similar feelings on what things are far over the line and on those things we must pull together
JMO
(T) Peace
Thanks Skom ~ I must have missed that posting and I am glad I did..... seeing something horrid written about my Queen would probably hurt my heart :)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#463454 Oct 17, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>.
Your own tongues condemn your pride, inasmuch as our God is loved more by the sinner that repents, knowing the great mercy of God upon him, than by the righteous. For the righteous has not knowledge of the mercy of God. Wherefore there is more rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repents than over ninety and nine righteous persons. Where are the righteous in our time? As God lives, in whose presence my soul stands, great is the number of the righteous unrighteous; their condition being like to that of Satan.
I have no idea where u r coming from most the time or if u r even serious but I will say that just because some books I do not recognize as part of the Bible that doesnt mean good discussions cant be had from them. When speaking of righteousness, context is very important as one can only be righteous when he is obedient thru faith. Barnabus would be refering to basically the pharisees who thought works of law would save them..cont

Location hidden

#463455 Oct 17, 2012
However Peter spoke of it being hard for even the righteous to be saved so how much harder would judgement be on those that were not faithful. And Jesus said no man is righteous which is why we must come to the Father.. He said this again when talking to those who felt their own obedience to law would save them. So anyway my point is not everyone who is righteous is worse than a sinner, only those that think they are righteous because of themselves. But I agree the repentent sinner is how one first starts a relationship with God. (T) PEACE

Location hidden

#463456 Oct 17, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Skom ~ xx
You are welcome;)
endtimeNews

AOL

#463457 Oct 17, 2012

_____FALSE PROPHET in plain view_____

&fe ature=plcp

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#463458 Oct 17, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome;)
Good evening Skom.

Are you getting geared up for tonight? What's the weather like up there? We have heavy rain with embedded thunderstorms moving in to my neck of the woods south of Fort Wayne, In. And sadly they're tracking to the northeast which means they are headed your way.

I hope they get it in tonight. Mad Max vs. C.C. It should be a great match up. I would love to see the Tigers wrap it up tonight and have the National League Series go to 7 games. If that scenario were to work out Leyland would be able to set up the pitching rotation the way he wants it. With Verlander going in game 1 followed by Mad Max in game 2, Fister in 3, and Sanchez in 4.

Have a great evening. God bless.

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

#463459 Oct 17, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No explanation on why you would stoop to dishonestly exploiting a suicide by means of implied threat in an attempt to coerce a desirable result for yourself?
Meh I wasn't expecting one.
Hello Skombolis.
first of all i would stoop so low as to exploit a suicide by means of implied threat in an attempt to coerce a desirable result for myself. The mental notion that you nurse in your head is part of your insanity because you see soimething other than what is there.
No let's look at this that you stated before that:
Skombolis wrote:
YOU are the one who refuses to leave even though you are not wanted here. YOU are the one that wanted to shut down the room to get people on your private site instead. YOU are the one who would exploit a suicide just like YOU are the person who made people feel they needed to call 9-11 on more than one occasion from ominous threat-like posts leading people to believe your death or someone else's may be imminent. You are as immoral as you are ill
There are a number of anomilieies in what you hve said there that show you have an insane mind.
1... you said"YOU are the one that wanted to shut down the room to get people on your private site instead."

While it is true that Steve was against Topix due to all the trouble that goes on between Christians on Topix, you are stil to actully see the words that have been posted many times that address your accusation. Those words are these repeated again here:

Steve posted links to other Christian besides his own. He also very kindly offered you a Christian forum of your very own free of charge.
Can you see those words and admit them now? Being able to do so might be a part of your cure.

Then there is this: YOU are the person who made people feel they needed to call 9-11 on more than one occasion from ominous threat-like posts leading people to believe your death or someone else's may be imminent.

There is no truth in that statement. Any desire from you to want to call a 9/11 emergency stems from your paranioa that is a part of your insanity. We know Deb contributed towards your insanity when she joined in with you against Christine. She lied her face off for the "love" of Skombolis and contributed towards his paranioa and insanity. Love? She doesn't appear to be interested in repairing the damage she contributed towards damaging your mind.

Before either we or Steve began posting on Topix there was the "Psycho" game being played in this topic. So we aren't taking the slander personally. It has no influence on our moods. Perhaps the slanderous "Psycho" game has been played to thug hated posters from the thread. It isn't just us that you will say is insane. You will say it of others too. That's your track record. The insane often say it is others rather than recognise their own mental illness. You have been playing a devilish game against unknown posters. What you have been slandering others of in your judgement and in your hatred you have been delivered to. In that you have proved Jesus truthful:

Matthew 7:2
For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Have a nice day. I hope the Tigers win for you.

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#463460 Oct 17, 2012
The word NOT does plague me. The beginning of that post there.

First of all I would NOT would stoop so low as to exploit a suicide by means of implied threat in an attempt to coerce a desirable result for myself.

Changing a few words of the quote I forgot to insert that important word.

Location hidden

#463461 Oct 17, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Skom.
Are you getting geared up for tonight? What's the weather like up there? We have heavy rain with embedded thunderstorms moving in to my neck of the woods south of Fort Wayne, In. And sadly they're tracking to the northeast which means they are headed your way.If that scenario were to work out Leyland would be able to set up the pitching rotation the way he wants it. With Verlander going in game 1 followed by Mad Max in game 2, Fister in 3, and Sanchez in 4.
Have a great evening. God bless.
Oh yeah im pumped. ppl are saying the sweep hurt is in 06. forget that, this is a much better team and we are riding our biggest strength which is our pitchers who are used to time between starts anyway. i say wrap it up now. much better to battle rust than fatigue or injuries as we saw just how extra innings can result in injury with Jeter...plus why ever let a team back in it? i wanna see them sweep and get that rotation u showed. hey what time does it start?

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#463462 Oct 17, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Skom ~ xx
Hello Serah,
17th October? That's your birthday is it? That's interesting. Quite a special day.

Have a very good and happy Birthday from the Jaws family. May you have many more good one to come.

God bless you.

Location hidden

#463463 Oct 17, 2012
edit RA...Meant to answer about the weather. it is real good. it is like high 50's prob like 58-59 with little to no wind. Should be good conditions

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#463464 Oct 17, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Judas not Jesus who died on your cross.
Hello Adam,
You say Judas and another muslim will say it was Barrabas or some other criminal. Being of no certain kbowledge with only conjecture to foillow as your Quran says you can't agree. We Christians do not doubt that Jesus truly suffered, died and rose again.

Now. If someone else had been forced to take Jesus' place then what would have happened? They would have protested all the way and cursed even from the cross. All would have known that it wasn't Jesus. It also means Jesus would not have got away with faking his ressurrection. They would have known someone else took his place.

Jesus gave his life with love for his friends. Salvation is in him. Learn from the lesson of what sin did to him. We can learn too fom his ressurrection, for as he is risen so may we if we remain faithful to his love.

Have a nice day Adam.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#463465 Oct 17, 2012
It has been an interesting read to come back to today. Discussions, debates, analogies, reasons to and against right or wrong. Even some-one sneaking in the back-door like a shadow... so conspicuous it is more pathetic, than tragedy.

Truth is... pride does not belong to God. His Reason, is always for good... and this is one thing I never question. Too much proof of His Peace has been upon my head. His Light is as sure and more finely tuned to the truth than a compass needle is to the magnetic north.

Right now I have an appointment. 12 hours have passed since I last posted. If nothing else, keep up the more open discussions while you sort out God's Reason as to why any of us are in here at all.

Even I could wipe the dust off my feet or rebuke as Jesus did to Peter; but today, in His Time, is an even greater message than sweet, gentle peace.

As in the days of Noah... the Dove came back with a branch to declare there was Life. Take today, and LIVE it between yourselves like it was your last on earth. Pettiness has no place in His Kingdom. Nor does bickering and division.

Let God be the judge of this war. There is no time left to debate it.

America have their own elections at the door.

God Bless each and every one of you in your today.
The line was drawn long ago, and only the wind could cover it. But in the Light of God all things are revealed.

John 3
8 The wind blows where it wills and you hear the sound thereof, but can not tell from where it comes, and where it goes: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#463467 Oct 17, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The girl was the 14 year old that was shot by the taliban in Afganistan. She won the peace prize and had a blog and stood up against the taliban and their laws. Some men broke into her school and shot her in the head and 2 other girls. No suicide from bullying Maybe I have the wrong story...but JJ said the young girl was being moved to England...What story are you talking about?
Hello Epiphany2,
Yes, That little girl is coming here to England. May she fully recover and forever be safe from the wicked clutches of the Taliban!!!

Now. This is the tragic girl who comitted suicide due to Internet bullying.

Internet Bullying and thuggery must stop! All Christians should immediately join together and be seen to agree on that very important moral issue. Otherwise be quite righly denounced as false followers of Christ. May there never be another Amanda Todd!!!

May she be resting in the loving arms of Christ our Saviour.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#463468 Oct 17, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah im pumped. ppl are saying the sweep hurt is in 06. forget that, this is a much better team and we are riding our biggest strength which is our pitchers who are used to time between starts anyway. i say wrap it up now. much better to battle rust than fatigue or injuries as we saw just how extra innings can result in injury with Jeter...plus why ever let a team back in it? i wanna see them sweep and get that rotation u showed. hey what time does it start?
It starts at 8.

The storms we've been getting here (that have almost come to an end) are quickly making their way towards Detroit. So it looks like there may be a delay sometime during the game. Regardless I believe the Tigers are going to wrap it up tonight.

I just found out the Arod is on the bench again for the Yankees. And also Granderson isn't in the starting line up for the Yankees. Looks like they're really trying to shake things up. They're desperately trying anything looking for a win.

The National League Series is in a rain delay in St. Louis with the Cardinals leading the Giants 3-1.

Have a great evening. I'm sure will be chatting as the game progresses. God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Meghan Markle Bring Down the Royals? 5 min Johnny 4
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Julia 79,677
Bill Cosby guilty on all 3 charges. 19 min Johnny 43
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 20 min BILLION HEIR 39
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,385
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min waaasssuuup 701,473
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 58 min Tony 6,865
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,752