|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Logistics Supervisor wrote:
<quoted text>Jewish, JEW..Descendants Of Our Forefathers, From JUDAH, Named from One Of The Twelve Sons Of Jacob (ISRAEL) In the Southern Kingdom (The Divided) Kingdom Of ISRAEL..Not A Religion, But A People, That Follow "Judaism" The religion, But Not a Religion, A WAY OF LIFE! HEBREW, What We Are, That are Not Of Any other Nation On Earth..Abram(HAM) from the Spirit of G-D,Is OUR FATHER, G-D Promised Abram(HAM) Of the Spirit that He would Father A Great Nation, and That Nation would be "CALLED OUT" (Chosen) to Bring His Message (GOSPEL) To ALL PEOPLES!! G-D's Message Is Of His Kingdom, and How MAN can Become part of That Kingdom, That Is the Good News (GOSPEL)! His Plan, Which it has always been, Is "THE WAY" found only in Himself & Through MOSHIACH-"YESHUAH" Which Is "G-D'S Salvation" For all man-kind! He is The "I AM" That Spoke to MOISHE The Great Prophet Of G-D..He is OUR RECONCILLIATION towards Holy G-D!
Shalom!
I wanted to thank you for this reply, but it got lost in the fast flowing river. After x 3 attempts...
Thank you LS.
All this I am aware of... Always understanding the term 'religion' as being also... a Way of Life. In short, we eat we live we breath the way of life... yet how would you separate 'to worship God with all our hearts, souls, minds and spirit' if 'worship' does not include a religious act/life/way ? When...
Matthew 22
The Great Commandment

34 But when the Pharisees had heard that he had put the Sadducees to silence, they were gathered together.

35 Then one of them, which was a lawyer, asked him a question, tempting him, and saying,

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him,
Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart,
and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. Deut. 6.5

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it,
Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. Lev. 19.18

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

I believe emphatically in singing the sons of Moses.
Revelation 15
3 And they sing the song of Moses [Ex. 15.1] the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying,

Great and marvelous are thy works,
Lord God Almighty;
just and true are thy ways,
thou King of saints.

4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name?
For thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

Also in all that Jesus gave us... yet to 'Jewish Law' have also believed that had mankind adhered to the 10 commandments, we would have the recipe for world peace! If these were brought into living 100% we would automatically be Living the Way of Life God had asked of the human race. Does this then take out the word 'religion'?

Can you believe that it is mankind who created 'religion', then divided into too many, and that The Law, is simply that. The Laws of How to Live in Peace on Earth ? Surely God wanted this from the start, and if any - not just Messianic Judaism - could believe this, Jesus's mission on earth would be completed. ie. The culmination of everything he was and stood for and is... The Messiah of all mankind! And why Jesus said 'before Abraham was, I am'.

Again, thank you... I am interested to know your understanding here.

Shalom and God Bless.

Ezekiel 33:7
"Now as for you, son of man, I have appointed you a watchman for the house of Israel; so you will hear a message from My mouth, and give them warning from Me."
bbwlove

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Hey everyone,sorry to bother you,but I'd like to share you all a funny page for women with big boobs photos,videos,chats and dating,where you can view 10000's profiles totally free,if you are a single and looking for a big ass women to end your single life,you may try it www.joshnjessi.com

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Has anyone had any news of Jute today???
keeping her and family in prayers.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish it was Tuesday as well. But I believe the off day will help the Tigers more than it does the Yankees. The Tigers are home where they are nice and relaxed and comfortable, where they can be in their everyday routine. Where as the Yankees have that extra day to mull around in their heads that they have the daunting task of somehow beating Verlander and Mad Max on the road in Detroit just to stay alive in the series.
We'll see what happens.
Yeah you gotta think their confidence is shaken. Even if it wasnt they are outmatched but dont see how any team isnt reeling after losing in 12 after a miracle comeback, lose their captain, give up 3 runs in game 2 where they could have gotten outs if not for a misplay and a bad call and have been shut out 20 of 21 innings coming to Detroit to face the pitchers they have to face. Thats a bleak outlook! Man busy tonight. Have a good one.(T) PEACE

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Hey Doc..Hey PW...Just had a second and wanted to wave HI

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Sorry for double posts above. Topix fault!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
>>>Waving Back Dare Brother<<< 5pm Tues here. Saw you wished it was Tues, so... it's on it's way!!!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

lil whispers wrote:
>>>Dito lw<<<
Zat u?

Judy has been a gem of a friend, and so many of us are behind her. God will see her thru...[He's not ready for her yet...]

You got a fav song to share with me? You said you had the music there.

Mustv seen that RAIN-a-commin... Ja??? Trust all is safe and well with you and yours.
God Bless

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>Dito lw<<<
Zat u?
Judy has been a gem of a friend, and so many of us are behind her. God will see her thru...[He's not ready for her yet...]
You got a fav song to share with me? You said you had the music there.
Mustv seen that RAIN-a-commin... Ja??? Trust all is safe and well with you and yours.
God Bless
Hi PW;

Good to see you again.Yes that is Zat me,and it is all that God gave me.This woman in the avatar is who you were talking to with the soft voice in June from NYC.

Jute is very special keeping her and family in prayers thru this.

Now I do not know how to post u tube.But will tell you on u tube is one of my favorites It is on the wings of snow white dove by Ferlin Husky the world globe one.

Oh Geez that storm that came thru was in a foul mood and nasty with hail,rain,lighting,wind and tornado warnings.Lost power twice in one week.Had the oil lamps lite and stroking the wood stove.I cut off the appliance to save them and was busy changing the portable oxygen tanks for honey to have air to breath.And of the critter Eli tore the screen door to peices to get in and the little one run in whinning and crying too.Thank goodness for back woods portable.The wonder of it all.
Hope you and honey doin fine have a good day.God Bless

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>Waving Back Dare Brother<<< 5pm Tues here. Saw you wished it was Tues, so... it's on it's way!!!
Hey Irrira! I wanted it to be Tuesday so I could be watching the Tigers, instead I think I will settle for counting some sheep!

So tired sister, just got in from work and got next to zero sleep after being up late visiting with a buddy in town. I just knew they were gonna call 10 hrs tonight too. But I did ask for it to be Tuesday so I guess I can't complain:)

Anyway, that's about as coherent a thought as I am getting out but wanted to say good night. Talk to ya soon

(T) Peace
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
Morning,Skom. Have a nice day.
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

The Lord Jesus Christ said 'TODAY is the day of salvation,for you are not promised tomorrow.' http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet some believe that saying "I'm sorry" makes everything OK.
Thanks for having a heart.
You would not know how much I cry or have cried G; saying "sorry" only has meaning if it is meant :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
@SERAH...Hey!I remember times I would take Chief for a walk in the neighborhood to a friend's house and would cut across the corner of someone's lawn. Sometimes there would be a pile of crap on it and I would just step over it and keep on walking. Hmm..probably a life lesson in there I could apply more often. Hope to see ya soon friend.(T) PEACE
haha.... doggy poop is a problem, Pugstar has a plastic poop bag on his lead but if I walk him through the bush trail and can coax him into the bushes I don't pick it up but it won't be in anyone's way. Probably still should pick it up I suppose :)

Life lessons are not always easily learned LOL, perhaps it takes a lifetime - Cheers and Peace to you too :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

lil whispers wrote:
Nothing that I am aware of yet, but I just posted a message that everyone is asking after her xx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Peace_Warrior wrote:
Sorry for double posts above. Topix fault!
I want to know what numbers they use for their double ups!! LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Morning,Skom. Have a nice day.
Hey Doc, have a great day, it is nearly time for me to say goodnight, and hopefully dream of some Angels in the dessert :)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

If 3 x posts, topix fault! Bad weather too...
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi PW;
Good to see you again.Yes that is Zat me,and it is all that God gave me.This woman in the avatar is who you were talking to with the soft voice in June from NYC.
WOW... I am glad to seezya lil sister! And that sure was a gas of a phone long chat we had in NYC that night. Will never forget that contact. LOTS of laughs! Such is a happy heart and friendship. Wish I could've made more contacts that night - as hoped - as won't have that chance again this side of never. A good warm memory to treasure, Ja!
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Jute is very special keeping her and family in prayers thru this.
Now I do not know how to post u tube.But will tell you on u tube is one of my favorites It is on the wings of snow white dove by Ferlin Husky the world globe one.
I soulda known you'd like that one! Been one o' my favourites before CD's even! Sharing one that kept me going in Africa...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Amazing Grace
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Geez that storm that came thru was in a foul mood and nasty with hail,rain,lighting,wind and tornado warnings.Lost power twice in one week.Had the oil lamps lite and stroking the wood stove.I cut off the appliance to save them and was busy changing the portable oxygen tanks for honey to have air to breath.And of the critter Eli tore the screen door to peices to get in and the little one run in whinning and crying too.Thank goodness for back woods portable.The wonder of it all.
Hope you and honey doin fine have a good day.God Bless
mmmmmmmmmmmm not nice. Can we imagine what some go through with their freak weather ? We can only pray. So glad you came thru it all, and your honey and all.
Take Care my lil sister, and good to catch you again!
His Love and Peace be always with you. >>>BigSmile<< <

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

GOOD

MORNING******

"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of Time"

James Taylor

This days Thought

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Today's Prayer

Dear God, I know You want me to have a complete picture of the situations I face each day and to know what actions I must take to fulfill Your will for my life. Please bring intercessors and leaders into my life to hold me up in prayer and help me along the way. Likewise, help me be an intercessory prayer warrior, praying and interceding on the behalf of others around me who need prayer for special needs and daily struggles. Bless me, Lord, and enlarge my territory. Be with me and keep me from evil, that I may be a blessing to You and to those around me. In the name of my Lord and Savior I pray, Amen.

Prime time with God

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 446,841 - 446,860 of596,618
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

678 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Aerobatty 217,183
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min BenAdam 680,803
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Petesake del Liverpoole 109,758
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 8 min juicy 64
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 min KiMare 89,599
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Dust Storm 512,302
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 17 min wallace2k13 277
•••
•••
•••