Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#463337 Oct 17, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>...aaaaargh!
I actually saw this first and wanted to immediately respond with a laugh and a smile because that was my first reaction. Still find myself shaking my head at the last post I read but it was nice to read your posts brother. I was wondered if you would be back soon.

(T) Peace

Since: Sep 12

India

#463339 Oct 17, 2012
jesus is the love peples that loves god........!!

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

#463340 Oct 17, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
Summation of the sleazy, slimy, exploitative post by JJ sent to Topix
Skombolis, throughout I have been telling you that slander is not the way to follow. Throughout I have been stating why Jesus suffered and died. Be you like it or not we are Christians. Not Taliban supporters. Not mass murderers. Epiphany2 posted a great clue to your problem. We know you are a loner and a hothead. We have known that all along.
Be you like it or not Christians have loving hearts. That means caring about what is going on in the world. You can't see why we should care. Rather you want to see something entirely different. You want to see something that is sinister and evil. That shows in the accusations you make in your posts.
It is about love Skombolis. Caring about the well being of others. We share the things of our hearts and in that way we show each other our hearts. Love. It's about love!
This is a topic that you call a room. It is posts left by posters for others to read after them. It is not a room. It is a topic on Topix called "why should Jesus love me?"
Red Apples will talk about the weather and spam the topic about his beloved tigers. That's acceptible to you. We mention the weather and the affairs of our hearts and you see a a non existant ilness. You see some deranged Taliban suporter. You don't see the reality. That's your mental illness. You need to recognise that illness for yourself. You need a form of help the Internet might not be able to give you. You need a closer form of Christian councelling. Human to human and face to face. That means using your legs and not just your fingers.

Be you like it or not, we are who we are and we are Christians.

You have managed to show that you had no problem accepting that Deb posted with both Ham and his daughter. You are showing you have no problem with Epiphany2 posting with both Judy and her sister. You show no problem accepting that Hick-up met Micah and Sencus met G.
So why have you got a problem accepting we know Steve and that we care as Christians?
As for Rose, you can't accept the reality that she doesn't even know about Topix. She still doesn't as far as I'm aware at any rate.

We know Red Apples won't help you with your problem. He has busied himself pushing you further in to it even though I gave him a chance to bury his part due to a heart attack! Take a real look at that monster. He has repeatedly mocked who he thinks is mentally finding it hilarious. Does that strike you as being Christian behaviour? There is the immorality. He is a nasty piece of work. He doesn't want to think about why Jesus suffered and died. He has constantly refused to think about what Jesus went through for us. No Godly sorrow with that immoral Charachter who wears a fake Id. He is not a Christian. He is leading you astray. He feads you with insanity.

You are having it from a Christian father Skombolis! Think about things I've been saying regarding Muhammad. Do you really think a Taliban supporter would be stating those things?
The reality is you can't see the reality. That's proven in your post I've had to shorten to get this one in. You post the insanity that comes from your head!

If it isn't us it will about someone else! Cindy and now Steve777. Your own problem is increasing. Please note, I'm showing no nastiness towards you in any of this. You need help and it's time your best friends recognised that about you, for your own sake.

Now have a nice day.

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

#463341 Oct 17, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
Summation of the sleazy, slimy, exploitative post by JJ sent to Topix
"Dear Topix
RA is picking on me and others
Other people who have been picked on have killed themselves.
Topix would be wise to consider its moral and legal culpability if someone killed themselves because they failed to act"
You are as immoral is it gets Steve-John-Christine-Rose-I am-Jaws. YOU are the person who has stalked and obsessed over this thread and its posters for almost two years now. YOU are the one who has written dozens of posts a day to posters not even responding to you. YOU are the one who refuses to leave even though you are not wanted here. YOU are the one that wanted to shut down the room to get people on your private site instead. YOU are the one who would exploit a suicide just like YOU are the person who made people feel they needed to call 9-11 on more than one occasion from ominous threat-like posts leading people to believe your death or someone else's may be imminent. You are as immoral as you are ill
I hope Topix bans every last figment of your imagination
Your post has been reported:

Hello again Topix,

I'm not reporting this hoping you ban Skombolis. It is a post that demonstarates what I'd stated in my report of Red Apples. Skombolis has a fixation that we are someone else. That fixation has caused him to see Taliban supporters and mass muderers instead of Christians in our posts. Our posts speak for themselves.

The whole thing is ridiculous. Who can stop the sun rising in the morning? so likewise nothing can stop us from being who we are. We are not going to jump in to another persons skin no matter how much Skoimbolis wants us to in his own mind. Come to that, the skin of a Taliban supporter and a mass murderes is one of the least desired skins to want to be in.

We will remain as we are. Comfortable in the skins we have.

Have a nice day.

Location hidden

#463342 Oct 17, 2012
Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post has been reported:
No explanation on why you would stoop to dishonestly exploiting a suicide by means of implied threat in an attempt to coerce a desirable result for yourself?

Meh I wasn't expecting one.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#463343 Oct 17, 2012
2 x posts. Topix fault!
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>I wish you could find a way of forgiving him without subjecting me to more of his garbage.<quoted text>It's been tryed before. The "trying" is all used up.<quoted text>I wish him no ill will, still moving on ...<quoted text>Exactly my point. My eyes were placed in the front of my head for a very good reason. There is no room in my future for that evil bastard.
Please Irrira,
Do as you must. However, pls don't subject the rest of us to more abuse. Thank you ...
If the poster 'dr shrink' has been removed, as have been his posts... and he/the person is back as with another ID - as it seems many are and do... And you representing 'the rest of us' my Brother... I too have eyes where they should be, and ears for your cry... as well as a heart called Justice.

I saw... heard... read enough to know... what is vile... what are lies... and what is not... and it is the truth that he was/is not dr shrink, any more than we are 'our avatars' who use one. he did not even have one, nor now.

But for those who represent the truth of 'the one we stand for' and who are blessed to know our names as well, I myself could not be true to myself, to God, nor any of you as a Peace Warrior, if I did not at least believe there was hope for all souls.

If this places me between some-one like you my faithful Friend, the truth, God and this room, you leave me exactly where all found ourselves... between the filth beyond a joke, and who is worthy or not to post in the internet. How can I yet... without trial... be placed on this spot, of taking the blame for the whole room, if as another ID slightly more pleasant, I have greeted is so wrong.

He knows I know as well as others. Give me at least the chance to see the 'trial'- which others have witnessed - and I too then will know, what I must do. Like any... I too have the choice to stay or go...

I feel like the whole future of the room rests on me with this request... and believe all is fair in Love and War. If this is what it has come to with my presence, or posts, then God forbid that any Christian could even think that Spiritual Warfare is worse than this. For no-one will be strong enough to take the fire... and to date, this is minor, compared to what I am accustomed to being up against.

I mentioned nuclear waste to you Kenny, and know that too can be recycled safely today. Now I'm ask you... Do you truly want this of me ??? Because I would rather leave, than be to blame for the future of this room.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#463344 Oct 17, 2012
Morning.....It will be a beuatiful Fall day here....When I walk out in it...I close my eyes and feel Gods presence....

“The real reason that we can’t have
the Ten Commandments in a courthouse:
You cannot post
‘Thou shalt not steal,’
‘Thou shalt not commit adultery,’
and ‘Thou shalt not lie’
in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians.
It creates a hostile work environment.”

~ George Carlin
Thought For the Day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#463345 Oct 17, 2012
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I lift up your name and praise you this day, for you are the mighty God, creator of the universe, lover of mankind, sustainer of all, most magnificent and awesome father, most caring and devoted nurturer, most powerful of anyone and anything, all-knowing and ever-present. How can I even count the ways that you are worthy of my praise?! Thank you for your gift of love and life. Thank you for your promise of eternal life with you through your righteous son. Thank you for Jesus my Savior and the Holy Spirit who convicts and seals and guides me along the way. Thank you for the Word and your Word that illuminates, instructs, and leads me. I am grateful for who you are, all you do, and what you plan to do. In the name of Jesus I humbly come before you. Amen.

Prime Time with GOD

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#463346 Oct 17, 2012
Encouraging Words....

“The Lord detests lying lips, but he delights in those who tell the truth.”

Proverbs 12:22

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#463347 Oct 17, 2012
LOL....I like this George Carlin quote

The real reason that we can’t have
You cannot post
‘Thou shalt not steal,’
and ‘Thou shalt not lie’

~ George Carlin

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#463348 Oct 17, 2012
I PRAY everyone has a BLESSED and PEACEFUL Day today!!

“Don't feed the trolls...”

Since: Jun 07

Thomson, GA

#463349 Oct 17, 2012
WOW! This thread has lost a pile of posts and quite a few pages since last night! Wonder whose went missing?

Thomson, GA

#463350 Oct 17, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see ya CM!
What happened over the week-end? You get any bucks?
No, nothing this weekend. I saw your other post to me, but didn't want to try to answer on my phone. Hopefully this evening I can find some time to jump on the laptop and answer!

CM

Thomson, GA

#463351 Oct 17, 2012
Just A Wet Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello CM,
be specific! State exactly what you mean when you say I should change the way I post!
You are the numbskull who send me pathetic emails calling me Steve.
You might not realise it but the game playing that is going on in this topic is sending Skombolis insane! What does he see in our posts? Taliban supporters and mass murderers! He doesn't see Christians in our posts at all. We talk about Jesus suffering and dying on the cross and God's love towards mankind and Skombolis sees Taliban suporters and masss murderers instead of what is posted! Are you going to tell me that's a sound mind?
John can obssess about being John and christine can obssess about whgo she is because are who we are. Thats reality and not insanity!
Dr. Shrink shouts out game playing very loudly in this topic. It stares everyone in the face and all he does is make a total mockery of everything and everyone. The likes of him is sending others balmy! All Red Apples wants to do is drive Skombolis further in to insanity! Insanity! Something he finds hilarious!
You welcome lies about Christ in the form of G who posts but you can't wait to get rid of Christians. Do you really know what you are doing yourself as "Christian mam"? It doesn't look like it!
Why can't some of you just be honest with each other? How much simpler things would be. Don't you think?
Carry on!
I have addressed these things several times over the last year or so. Since you seem to either don't pay attention or lack basic comprehension skills, it is a waste of my time (or anyone's time) to discuss this with you any further.
Carry on!

Thomson, GA

#463352 Oct 17, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening CM, hope all is well with you and yours.
I see that Topix has removed the posts from shrink/pipek after he was reported. I guess if Wet Socks continues with his obsession of others like he was doing with his JohnJaws ID before it and his posts from that ID were removed (and as he's continuing to do as Wet Socks) than reports to Topix will be made and they will deal with him accordingly.
Hope you have a great night. God bless.
Hey,
I noticed this morning that several pages went missing. Wondered who they belonged to. Still many posts that need deleting, Lol!
How bout them Tigers? Guess that's who 8they might cheer for this year. Unless the Giants make it; Buster Posey is a local boy, after all, from the same home town as Luke Bryan and Phillip Phillips.
Have a good one!
CM

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#463353 Oct 17, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
WOW! This thread has lost a pile of posts and quite a few pages since last night! Wonder whose went missing?

Location hidden

#463355 Oct 17, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
2 x posts. Topix fault!
<quoted text>
If the poster 'dr shrink' has been removed, as have been his posts... and he/the person is back as with another ID - as it seems many are and do... And you representing 'the rest of us' my Brother... I too have eyes where they should be, and ears for your cry... as well as a heart called Justice.
I
I mentioned nuclear waste to you Kenny, and know that too can be recycled safely today. Now I'm ask you... Do you truly want this of me ??? Because I would rather leave, than be to blame for the future of this room.
Hey sister

If you don't mind input from another I don't think HU's post was meant as any reflection on you as a person or how you post. Rather think of it like this. If there is a stray cat in the neighborhood a household might out of pity feel inclined to leave a bowl of milk out for it. a nice gesture to be sure. But maybe this particular stray is rabid. Each night it shows up it destroys your screens, attacks other cats you have that live outside, defecates all over your porch, leaves the bodies of dead rats strew all around (showing that this cat has other means to survive) and just makes as big a mess as possible.

Well say every night someone in the house continues to leave a bowl of milk out anyway. And every night, day after day, week after week, year after year the cat continues to show up because it is getting fed and continues to kill innocent animals, destroy property, make a mess, etc. Well at a certain point one obviously has to say there is no way this cat is going to stop doing what it is doing. And if it keeps getting fed, one can fully expect it will continue to do damage.

Everyone has left milk out. These trolls come here to feed. Ok enough with the analogies. But point is, at a certain point what else can be done but to dust off the sandals? Especially for the sake of others. Shrink has been given hundreds of unearned and undeserved chances and has continued to come back as nasty and vile as ever before. That is all HU is saying IMO sister. Of course you are not being judged with the Shrinks nor are you responsible for the future of the room. He is simply saying Shrink is going to continue to do what he does. We know this. And no matter what reason given that feeds him, whether forgiveness or love or second chances etc, he will continue to be vile and nasty and it will be others that suffer for any attempt made to reach him that will meet will failure anyway. So it is time to cut our losses with him.

Just how i read Hu's post my friend

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#463356 Oct 17, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
I PRAY everyone has a BLESSED and PEACEFUL Day today!!
I pray people do what is right today. And if as a consequence of that, there is peace then all the better.

Have a good day as well my friend

(T) Peace

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#463357 Oct 17, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....It will be a beuatiful Fall day here....When I walk out in it...I close my eyes and feel Gods presence....
“The real reason that we can’t have
You cannot post
‘Thou shalt not steal,’
and ‘Thou shalt not lie’
~ George Carlin
Thought For the Day
Sadly, I think the same could be said for many Churches, their clergy and their congregation.

Location hidden

#463359 Oct 17, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
<quoted text>
No, nothing this weekend. I saw your other post to me, but didn't want to try to answer on my phone. Hopefully this evening I can find some time to jump on the laptop and answer!
CM
Cool

Hope to see you on CM

(T) Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 28,987
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Rosesz 637,689
"At times", ""I"" have "felt like" a "battered ... 22 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 22 min Paul is dead 3,683
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Sweetz7083 280,492
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 50 min Steve 44,194
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 1 hr vpcheats 137
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 968,823
More from around the web