“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#463263 Oct 16, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Hey John, Im listening at work although my lunch starts in 2 minutes and turned it off with no score in the 3rd. if anything happens in the next 30 minutes worth knowing would u mind leaving me an update? thx brother
Delmon Young just hit a bullet out of here in left field. Tigers 1 Yankees 0. Dirks just walked so he's at first with nobody out with Peralta coming to bat in the bottom of the 4th.

The Yankees just took Phil Hughes out with an injury. I'll have more as it's warranted.

Location hidden

#463265 Oct 16, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
It only makes sense. Topix is a business. Big money like Time Warner has a stake in Topix. Ad space is for sale. Shrink was out to distroy a once very popular thread. Shrink killed himself.
Hey Topix,
Bible Jehova laws not JW is the same poster. dr Shrink/Shrink pipek is Bible Jehova laws not JW.
He is still attempting to run your business and costing you money.
Yep and BJLJW's posts are being reported as well. All it took to get shrink booted and to have his sick posts removed was to simply report his vile posts from yesterday and today. Which is exactly what I did, and which is exactly what I'm going to do to BJLJW's posts that are just as vile.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#463266 Oct 16, 2012
Bible Jehova laws not JW wrote:
<quoted text>
PW dr Shrink did love you as sister,
only his insane rants,
forced us to remove completly this poster,and his psychiatry making others crazy and upset
God bless you my Lady,and all those dear souls being despied by this mad man poster dr shrink
excelent passage Hebr 13;1-2
Great to see you feeling so much better. That mad dr shink was an 100% interruption to folk just trying to communicate. Like a naughty boy just wanting all the attention on him the whole time, and giving no-one a chance. So glad you can be more pleasant. >>>BigSmile<< < for that one, and God Bless you too.

John 1
23 He said, I am
the voice of one crying in the wilderness,
Make straight the way of the Lord...

Location hidden

#463267 Oct 16, 2012
Skom.

Avilla just singled to right with 1 out. Runners at 1st and 2nd with Infante batting. Phelps now pitching for the Yanks.

Location hidden

#463268 Oct 16, 2012
2 down with runners still at 1st and 2nd. Jackson batting. Infante flied out to right.

Location hidden

#463269 Oct 16, 2012
Jackson grounded to short, Peralta forced out at 2nd for the 3rd out.

Detroit 1, New York nothing with the Yankees coming to bat in the 5th.

The Yankees so far only have 1 hit against Verlander.

Location hidden

#463270 Oct 16, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Great to see you feeling so much better. That mad dr shink was an 100% interruption to folk just trying to communicate. Like a naughty boy just wanting all the attention on him the whole time, and giving no-one a chance. So glad you can be more pleasant. >>>BigSmile<< < for that one, and God Bless you too.
John 1
23 He said, I am
the voice of one crying in the wilderness,
Make straight the way of the Lord...
Hi PW. Just to let you know. Shrink and the poster you responded to with this post are the same person.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#463272 Oct 16, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
Skom.
Avilla just singled to right with 1 out. Runners at 1st and 2nd with Infante batting. Phelps now pitching for the Yanks.
Thx a lot. I am back and heard 1-0 but didnt know how or that runners were on. Listeninng now!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#463273 Oct 16, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>

Judy has been a gem of a friend, and so many of us are behind her. God will see her thru...[He's not ready for her yet...]

God Bless
Epiphany2 wrote:
Here is what Judy's sister wrote on Facebook....
....Judy is doing well.... Surgery went good and now time to recover......
:-)
God told me too...
Thanx my Epi butterfly and...

>>>Brag on God Dear Gramms!<<< Waiting for your return in full health.

[Know Drew would say this when he knew also Judy is doing well.]

Location hidden

#463274 Oct 16, 2012
RA...ok hear Yankees are batting. Heard them say Chavez batting...but got a run..nothing wrong with that!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#463275 Oct 16, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
2 x posts again??? topixs fault.
<quoted text>
I have been thinking of you a lot Annie J, and glad you are still painting the stars sister-friend. Seems like you miss my posts... but, can guess. Some don't deserve your true heart.
I was wanting to watch this last night, but have no sound in my ol note-book. Thanks for that! Lil Rheama... Bless her heart. Wondered if you knew about this series too. Only have the Amazon link but you might like to check them out... even a library?
http://www.amazon.com/Dear-God-Thank-You-Frie...
Dear God - childrens book series.
No excuses for me not getting back to the bench,'cept,'something' called here. Have more than enough to deal with. Keep smiling my friend. It's that sunshine you spread where you go that keeps the the gentle heart going. Remember when tears are pearls of great price.
Here's one to keep you warm thru your coming winter months...
*W~I~T~H***L~O~V~E*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iTD9w2GIZ10XX&feature=rel ated
"Journey of the Angels"
>>excerpt<<
Published on Jul 23, 2011 by elham1968
No copyright infringement intended.
How many Angels in our lives......!?
How blessed are we....!
How many good people God send to our path......!?
Do we recognize them or we just let them pass pretending they never exist...!?
How many times did we tell someone you are an Angel....!?
Did we ever made them feel how great they are and important to our life...!?
How many of them passed away and we simply neglected saying it to them..!?
Does it really matters, to tell someone they are our Angels sent by God.....!?
I believe YES....IT DOES MATTER.
Regina.
^^^^^^^^^^
Hebrews 13
1 Let brotherly love continue.
2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares...
Enya is one of my favorites...I am listening as I type.

I have not meant to slight you my friend...sometimes I just seem to scroll so fast before I find myself sinking in the quicksand of this place.

I did leave you these poems the other night...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...

I have not read the books but I am heading to the library next week...I will try to find the books and read a few while I am there.

You can thank IMO for Rhema's song...he/she left it for me. I don't know who IMO is but he/she has left me some good songs over the past week.

I just got through seeing this in real life from my balcony...well I had to look through some tree branches but it was beauthiful! Wanted to share it with you.

http://www.waterhavens.com/blog/2010/10/puget...

Today...my "gift of grace" was being invited by two homeless men to lunch...clam chowder...really good they said. I declined because I was loaded down with groceries and I wasn't too sure if the shelter allowed them to have quests. It was a gift though to have people offer to share...when they have so little to share. Put a smile on my face as I continued my journey.

Location hidden

#463277 Oct 16, 2012
3 up 3 down for the Yankees in the 5th. Berry, Miggy, and The Prince due up for the Tigers in the bottom of the 5th.

Detroit 1, New York 0.

Location hidden

#463280 Oct 16, 2012
Hey Skom. Miggy's double that drove in Berry with the 2nd run was an absolute rocket. Granderson had no chance of catching it in right-center field.

Tig's 2, Yank's 0.

Location hidden

#463281 Oct 16, 2012
@IRRIRA...Thanks for posting that Emmerson quote as that helped clear something up for me. I actually first typed Emmerson instead of Frost and was trying to think why I first got them confused. Then I thought I was way off thinking of Henry David Therough (sp?) and Emmerson had nothing to do with it. Now I know why I got the two confused cause they both wrote aboout basically making your own way. Someone wrote that 'walk in the woods' or something like that. Gonna Google it when I finish this. But I enjoy a lot of the older writers. I remember being annoyed when I had to take English Lit courses as part of the basic curriculum in college and it turned out being one of my favorite classes. Although it has been years since I have read any of it. But yeah I think even though all roads lead thru Christ, one can still take their own unique path. All roads end with Christ and at some point all roads most include Christ but so many different roads unique to the individual. We all have our own experiences.(T)Peace

Location hidden

#463283 Oct 16, 2012
Bible Jehova laws not JW wrote:
<quoted text>
My beloved brother
look at name of this registered post,
100% post is not dr Shrink
dr Shrink was and is to stupid and worthless to post under this precious Gods name POSTER.
You're not fooling anybody shrink/pipek.

And be forewarned that every vile, abusive, sick post you post no matter what name you're using is being reported to Topix.

Now run along and bother someone else.

Location hidden

#463284 Oct 16, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
Hey Skom. Miggy's double that drove in Berry with the 2nd run was an absolute rocket. Granderson had no chance of catching it in right-center field.
Tig's 2, Yank's 0.
My reception is normally better but still hearing most of it. Heard someone made a play to Canoe to rob us of a run right after that but if JV keeps it up it wont matter! I honestly started to get a little pyched out listening to sports radio today with ppl playing devil's advocate about the odds of JV still being unhittable and the Yankee bats being shut down again and started to think maybe im putting unfair expectations on him. But dang if he just doesnt stay awesome game in and game out. The guy by far is the best pitcher in baseball right now and the most clutch although the whole staff deserves props too. 2-0!!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#463287 Oct 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Nite Ree Ree!
G'Day again Doc!
Wow time flies... any wonder the great NOW is always present, and the accepted time.

World English Bible
2 Corinthians
2 for he says, "At an acceptable time I listened to you, in a day of salvation I helped you." Behold, now is the acceptable time. Behold, now is the day of salvation.

Ja... I saw your post!

Now...

What you been up to outside-o-news lately? You still have that dear soul next door? Tell her I never forget, if she's there. Some-how she touched me when you told of her.

It's trying very hard for Spring between the winter blasts from the South Pole... Guess come summer we'll be wishing for some!

Have a Good Day my friend... >>>BigSmile<< <

Location hidden

#463288 Oct 16, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>My reception is normally better but still hearing most of it. Heard someone made a play to Canoe to rob us of a run right after that but if JV keeps it up it wont matter! I honestly started to get a little pyched out listening to sports radio today with ppl playing devil's advocate about the odds of JV still being unhittable and the Yankee bats being shut down again and started to think maybe im putting unfair expectations on him. But dang if he just doesnt stay awesome game in and game out. The guy by far is the best pitcher in baseball right now and the most clutch although the whole staff deserves props too. 2-0!!
Their shortstop made a diving play on a ball hit by Peralta and got flipped it to Cano for the force at 2nd. If that ball had gotten through Miggy would have scored and it would have been 3-0.

Verlander is mowing them down. The Yankees still only have 1 hit and haven't gotten a base runner to 2nd.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#463289 Oct 16, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi PW. Just to let you know. Shrink and the poster you responded to with this post are the same person.
Thanx RA... I know Brother... Saw a very nice normal, and human post of ds, so... if if God forgives, we can try, Ja???
I did say 'try'!
I hear many cries for help in my time and can be exhausting even trying.
God Bless you too. Don't have time to live in the past... mmmmmm

Location hidden

#463291 Oct 16, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Their shortstop made a diving play on a ball hit by Peralta and got flipped it to Cano for the force at 2nd. If that ball had gotten through Miggy would have scored and it would have been 3-0.
Verlander is mowing them down. The Yankees still only have 1 hit and haven't gotten a base runner to 2nd.
Dang..Miggs laced one but right to someone for bases loaded double play to end the inning.. I still think it will make no diff on the final..think JV is going the distance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min waaasssuuup 740,551
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Patrick 227,940
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Regina 543,198
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 min Always4Fun13 169
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min Tim Osman 118,210
does parents like having sex infront of their k... (May '13) 10 min bane786 96
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 14 min Johnsex 901
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min bad bob 173,884
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Joana 158

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••