Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#463319 Oct 16, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon Q, I know God has Judy in His mighty healing hands.
The Yankees have a real up hill battle if they're going to beat the Tigers in this series. They're down 2 games to none with the series shifting to Detroit. And Detroit has pitchers Justin Verlander (probably the best pitcher in all of baseball) and Max Scherzer (probably the hottest pitcher in all of baseball who's pitching as well if not better than Verlander right now) waiting for them. Don't be surprised if the Tigers win the next 2 and sweep the Yankees putting an end to the series winning it 4 games to none.
...aaaaargh!!!

#463320 Oct 16, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Yep yep. Wish it was Tuesday. I think the odds are leaning more to a sweep than any other scenario. Cant see anything worse than 3-1
...aaaaargh!

#463321 Oct 16, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
Has anyone had any news of Jute today???
keeping her and family in prayers.
Good Morning from the East Coast LW, nice picture of ya. Weave or no weave? Smilez.

#463322 Oct 16, 2012
Good Morning to ya PW...

#463323 Oct 16, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Here is what Judy's sister wrote on Facebook....
....Judy is doing well.... Surgery went good and now time to recover......
:-)
Praise God... Mornin' Ep...

#463324 Oct 16, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and BJLJW's posts are being reported as well. All it took to get shrink booted and to have his sick posts removed was to simply report his vile posts from yesterday and today. Which is exactly what I did, and which is exactly what I'm going to do to BJLJW's posts that are just as vile.
A green check, a yellow brilliant lightbulb... and a red/white "just plain 'ol" helpful.

#463326 Oct 16, 2012
Edit: Adding to last post to RA... "Amen & Amen!"

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#463327 Oct 16, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Good Morning from the East Coast LW, nice picture of ya. Weave or no weave? Smilez.
Opps just two more minutes,(lol) Good morning from the southwest land of enchantment.Awe the picture just sharing is all.Weave is all mine and all natural sorry to disappoint ya there.lol lol Have a grand day.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#463328 Oct 16, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx RA... I know Brother... Saw a very nice normal, and human post of ds, so... if if God forgives, we can try, Ja???
I wish you could find a way of forgiving him without subjecting me to more of his garbage.
I did say 'try'!
It's been tryed before. The "trying" is all used up.
I hear many cries for help in my time and can be exhausting even trying.
I wish him no ill will, still moving on ...
God Bless you too. Don't have time to live in the past... mmmmmm
Exactly my point. My eyes were placed in the front of my head for a very good reason. There is no room in my future for that evil bastard.

Please Irrira,
Do as you must. However, pls don't subject the rest of us to more abuse. Thank you ...

#463329 Oct 16, 2012
Have a blessed day everyone. Sending new prayer/praise list.

:)

#463330 Oct 16, 2012
Prayer/Praise list

Praise God for His Goodness, Love and tender mercies which endures forever.
Praise God for our beloved Judy being in recovery.

Pray for:

1. increased capacity & passion to love God with all our heart, soul, mind & strength.
2. this thread, that we Christians will show abundant love towards one another & to others.
3. those parents whose children are in the hospital (abundant help in overcoming anxieties)
4. a strong desire to get into The Word of God more, that is, The Holy Bible.
5. the ability for us (Christians especially) to be hospitable to strangers in thought & deed (namely to those whom we call illegal aliens).
6. the poor (ability/mercies to have heat turned on during winter/other utilities)
7. JW (abundant faith)
8. more well-paying jobs to open up in both gov't & private sectors.
9. the family that was in a car which drove past me the other day in Cabarrus County and had a sign in the back window that they are looking for Crystal who has been missing.(help finding her)
10. Sister Judy (complete healing & recovery).
11. abundant wisdom in difficult situations.
12. orphanages.(abundant provision)
13. widows & widowers (abundant love and attention from children)
14. marriages (wisdom in handling difficult financial situations)
15. children whose parents are in jail (divine help in overcoming anxieties)
16. for those who are having suicidal thoughts (deliverance from depression & suicide)
17. those who are losing patience with God (a calm spirit in the midst of the storm)
18. for our U.S. Armed Forces (that many will find comfort and increased faith in reading The Bible)
19. Sister Truths & family (perfect peace)
20. the people of God (that we will remember The Lord & be grateful).
21. for those living in motels & hotels due to economic conditions (help in getting back on their feet)
22. for Lele & family (peace/help with sons).
23. that innocent child walking down the street & a ferocious dog is loose (protection & safety for them)
25. Pastors & local church assemblies (financial provision/repairs for building & such)
27. increased ability to entertain good thoughts & put away evil desires (accomplished through the washing of water by The Word/need help in walking therein).
30. Quin (increased ability to be more sensitive to others, to listen and adhere to the counsel of The Holy Spirit)

International

1. boldness, wisdom and effectiveness for Believers to preach the gospel of salvation through Jesus & especially wisdom to navigate in hostile territories. That God will be magnified.
2. the people of Mexico,(overflowing peace in their hearts/save from cartels & gov't corruption)
3. for the Chinese people on the border towns & villages of N. Korea that they will receive those people escaping from N. Korea gladly. Pray the same for Turkey/Syrian border respectively.
4. for Christian convert from Islam, Vahid Zarday. He has just been released from an Iranian prision.(strength & courage)

http://www.assistnews.net/Stories/2012/s12100...

5. for Pakistani teenager Malala as she bravely spoke up for girls in Pakistan to receive an good education. She had been shot in the head but is alive. Please pray for her recovery.

5. for Christians Mohammad (Vahid) Roghangir, Suroush Saraie, Roxana Forughi, Eskandar Rezaie, Bijan Haghighi, Mehdi Ameruni and Shahin Lahooti as their church has been raided by Iranian authorities in Shiraz, Iran.(abundant help from heaven with their faith)

http://www.christianpost.com/news/iran-detain...

Missionaries

1. Pray for those involved with prison ministries (gift of wisdom & faith to the ministers to comfort).

...in Jesus' Name

Apostle Paul: "And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."

#463331 Oct 16, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Opps just two more minutes,(lol) Good morning from the southwest land of enchantment.Awe the picture just sharing is all.Weave is all mine and all natural sorry to disappoint ya there.lol lol Have a grand day.
Lol... I hear ya... I'm glad you know that I was just messin' with ya... sent out a couple of posts just a while ago and didn't see them yet. I guess the system is moving kinda slow due to system maintenance probaly. Welp, getting ready to turn in in order to get up bright & early in the morning. Have a good one Sis & everybody.

Location hidden

#463332 Oct 16, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>Lol... I hear ya... I'm glad you know that I was just messin' with ya... sent out a couple of posts just a while ago and didn't see them yet. I guess the system is moving kinda slow due to system maintenance probaly. Welp, getting ready to turn in in order to get up bright & early in the morning. Have a good one Sis & everybody.
About the time I find someone who wants to play in the sandbox they run off.lol lol.I been learnin how to push thoses buttons
on this key board ya think those system maintenance could use another set of hands to push buttons lol lol.I would bet you two of my butterfingers candy bars I could make them blow a gasket when they see eight fingers and two thumbs coming across the key board lol lol.Have a nice night Q God bless.

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

#463333 Oct 17, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening CM, hope all is well with you and yours.
I see that Topix has removed the posts from shrink/pipek after he was reported. I guess if Wet Socks continues with his obsession of others like he was doing with his JohnJaws ID before it and his posts from that ID were removed (and as he's continuing to do as Wet Socks) than reports to Topix will be made and they will deal with him accordingly.
Hope you have a great night. God bless.
Your post has been reported to Topix and this is a copy of the report:

Good morning Topix,
as you are aware through numerous previous reports we have been subjects of ongoing gross slander from the poster Red Apples. That is for no other reason than because we are Roman Catholics.
His abuse has without doubt contributed towairds the insanity of the poster Skombolis who manages to see Taliban supporters and mass murderers in our posts.
He represents what is reality a highly dagerous individual on the Internet. He teaches bullying and even mockery of who he wants others to think are mentally ill. Mockery of the mentally ill is no lesson to teach others. Rather they should be understood with compasssion. That is after all the Christian attitude.

Topix should be seen to uphold its own rules for the good of others. It has been in the news that a poor girl committed suicide a few days ago due to Internet bullying. The kind of lessons Red Apples teaches and follows in his lies and thuggery on the Interenet.

You previously very wisely banned him as the poster John Cofey. Unfortunately taking that action against him again would be for the well being of others.

Thank you and have a very nice day

Location hidden

#463334 Oct 17, 2012
Good night all sweet dreams.

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#463335 Oct 17, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
30. Quin (increased ability to be more sensitive to others, to listen and adhere to the counsel of The Holy Spirit)
International
4. for Christian convert from Islam, Vahid Zarday. He has just been released from an Iranian prision.(strength & courage)
http://www.assistnews.net/Stories/2012/s12100...
5. for Pakistani teenager Malala as she bravely spoke up for girls in Pakistan to receive an good education. She had been shot in the head but is alive. Please pray for her recovery.
5. for Christians Mohammad (Vahid) Roghangir, Suroush Saraie, Roxana Forughi, Eskandar Rezaie, Bijan Haghighi, Mehdi Ameruni and Shahin Lahooti as their church has been raided by Iranian authorities in Shiraz, Iran.(abundant help from heaven with their faith)
1. Pray for those involved with prison ministries (gift of wisdom & faith to the ministers to comfort).
...in Jesus' Name
A number of things worthwhile praying for in your post there Quin.
May all Christians everywhere who are perseuted for our faith find comfort and stenghth to endure through the Holy Spirit.

The girl shot in the head by the Taliban is coming to Britian. May she make a full recovery. She is another poor victim of the Taliban's ongoing crimes against humanity!

Quin isn't it time that this game came to an end? Taliban supporters and mass murderers? You started on me the moment I joimned and all it has done is contribute towards Skombolis seing Muslims, Taliban supporters and mass murderers in our posts. Just about everyrthing evil other than what we actually post! It's doing his mind no good. I believe his obsession about Cindy is a weakness that the devil has been able to use against him! He sees Cindy in Lil Whispers posts. The Cindy afair was going on long before we or Steve777 began posting. The obsesion is now about Steve as well in a very unhealthy way.

I believe we should all be able to be who are in the comfort of our own skin. Don't you?

May God bless you with wisdom. Have a very nice day.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#463336 Oct 17, 2012
And like always JJ shows why his insanity elicits no compassion because that is just a side issue from the toilet turd he really is. A person so lacking in morality that they would seek to exploit the unfortunate suicide of young woman to further their own desires. Also neatly tied up in that is the not-so-subtle implied threat of legal action to make Topix second-guess if their best move is just to let this lunatic stay online and continue to harass people.

I thought I had seen as low as JJ was willing to stoop. Apparently he was just getting warmed up.

Do you even understand how evil a thing you just did JJ? You aren't about to go commit suicide are you? But you wanted Topix to think you just might be in order to prompt them to act on your behalf and you had no problem using a girl's death to do so. If Topix is smart they will ban every one of your ID's and make sure you aren't within miles of their site to protect themselves from any possible legal action in the future. You can't claim anything if you aren't on their site now can you?

Sorry people, I will ignore just about everything as best as possible from these two sick posters but using a girl's suicide to exploit for personal gain isn't part of the deal. I am not remaining silent on that. You are a sick fraud JJ, you know nothing of Christ. Go get the help you have so clearly needed for years.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#463337 Oct 17, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
<quoted text>...aaaaargh!
I actually saw this first and wanted to immediately respond with a laugh and a smile because that was my first reaction. Still find myself shaking my head at the last post I read but it was nice to read your posts brother. I was wondered if you would be back soon.

(T) Peace

Since: Sep 12

India

#463339 Oct 17, 2012
jesus is the love peples that loves god........!!

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Birmingham, UK

#463340 Oct 17, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
Summation of the sleazy, slimy, exploitative post by JJ sent to Topix
Skombolis, throughout I have been telling you that slander is not the way to follow. Throughout I have been stating why Jesus suffered and died. Be you like it or not we are Christians. Not Taliban supporters. Not mass murderers. Epiphany2 posted a great clue to your problem. We know you are a loner and a hothead. We have known that all along.
Be you like it or not Christians have loving hearts. That means caring about what is going on in the world. You can't see why we should care. Rather you want to see something entirely different. You want to see something that is sinister and evil. That shows in the accusations you make in your posts.
It is about love Skombolis. Caring about the well being of others. We share the things of our hearts and in that way we show each other our hearts. Love. It's about love!
This is a topic that you call a room. It is posts left by posters for others to read after them. It is not a room. It is a topic on Topix called "why should Jesus love me?"
Red Apples will talk about the weather and spam the topic about his beloved tigers. That's acceptible to you. We mention the weather and the affairs of our hearts and you see a a non existant ilness. You see some deranged Taliban suporter. You don't see the reality. That's your mental illness. You need to recognise that illness for yourself. You need a form of help the Internet might not be able to give you. You need a closer form of Christian councelling. Human to human and face to face. That means using your legs and not just your fingers.

Be you like it or not, we are who we are and we are Christians.

You have managed to show that you had no problem accepting that Deb posted with both Ham and his daughter. You are showing you have no problem with Epiphany2 posting with both Judy and her sister. You show no problem accepting that Hick-up met Micah and Sencus met G.
So why have you got a problem accepting we know Steve and that we care as Christians?
As for Rose, you can't accept the reality that she doesn't even know about Topix. She still doesn't as far as I'm aware at any rate.

We know Red Apples won't help you with your problem. He has busied himself pushing you further in to it even though I gave him a chance to bury his part due to a heart attack! Take a real look at that monster. He has repeatedly mocked who he thinks is mentally finding it hilarious. Does that strike you as being Christian behaviour? There is the immorality. He is a nasty piece of work. He doesn't want to think about why Jesus suffered and died. He has constantly refused to think about what Jesus went through for us. No Godly sorrow with that immoral Charachter who wears a fake Id. He is not a Christian. He is leading you astray. He feads you with insanity.

You are having it from a Christian father Skombolis! Think about things I've been saying regarding Muhammad. Do you really think a Taliban supporter would be stating those things?
The reality is you can't see the reality. That's proven in your post I've had to shorten to get this one in. You post the insanity that comes from your head!

If it isn't us it will about someone else! Cindy and now Steve777. Your own problem is increasing. Please note, I'm showing no nastiness towards you in any of this. You need help and it's time your best friends recognised that about you, for your own sake.

Now have a nice day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Bongo 122,782
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min old_moose 6,634
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min bad bob 184,861
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min kent 681,599
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 286,430
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... (Jun '16) 2 hr Christ sans politics 101
Guilty of a DUI or DWI? Important IDRC Info (Jan '12) 2 hr Durka 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr New Age Spiritual... 982,158
More from around the web