Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Don't feed the trolls...”

Since: Jun 07

Atlanta, GA

#463219 Oct 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>But wouldn't it easier on us....if you just LEFT??
By "us" I assume you mean yourself, JJ, and Shrinky-dink?
Because the rest of us don't mind him here. But I am pretty sure that no one wants JJ or Shrinkydink here unless they change the way they post.
Just my opinion, which I feel is shared by most in the room....

“The true real is unseen”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#463221 Oct 16, 2012
hahaha. I find all 6 of you hilarious.

You all pretend that you all are arguing over something,when in reality all 6 of you need each other to play the daily role of 'I disagree with you'.

Disagreeing is the ingredient that gives the 6 of you a reason to continue your daily pointless and idiotic arguments. chasing your tails thinking there is any God out there that likes the daily foolishness. God is laughing at the 6 of you LOL

If there is a hell, people that waste time waste life playing roles like a cartoon movie accomplishing nothing but jokes are more likely to go there. All six of you depend on each other to give meaning to your pointless daily movie routine. Characters in a comical movie that runs daily with almost no one watching and the one or two that do watch for the absurdity. hahah What a joke all 6 of you are! LOL.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#463223 Oct 16, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>You would not know how much I cry or have cried G; saying "sorry" only has meaning if it is meant :)
I agree with you whole heartedly.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#463226 Oct 16, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am pretty sure that no one wants JJ or Shrinkydink here unless they change the way they post.
Just my opinion, which I feel is shared by most in the room....
Good to see ya CM!

What happened over the week-end? You get any bucks?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#463227 Oct 16, 2012
Phantom2010 wrote:
hahaha. I find all 6 of you hilarious.
You all pretend that you all are arguing over something,when in reality all 6 of you need each other to play the daily role of 'I disagree with you'.
Disagreeing is the ingredient that gives the 6 of you a reason to continue your daily pointless and idiotic arguments. chasing your tails thinking there is any God out there that likes the daily foolishness. God is laughing at the 6 of you LOL
If there is a hell, people that waste time waste life playing roles like a cartoon movie accomplishing nothing but jokes are more likely to go there. All six of you depend on each other to give meaning to your pointless daily movie routine. Characters in a comical movie that runs daily with almost no one watching and the one or two that do watch for the absurdity. hahah What a joke all 6 of you are! LOL.
LOL Last time that you checked in to catch the clips of this movie there were only 5 actors! Which is it...5...6...or whomever just happens to have posted in the last few hours???

I agree...much of what is posted here is only worthy of a scroll by. However on occasion there is something worth responding to.

You must find something of value yourself...you keep dropping in to catch the updates!:-)

I don't know that we can predict what God is doing...whether he is laughing...crying...or just plain ignoring what goes on here. I would not even venture to guess. All I know is that (I think) he would rather have me out experiencing life...like taking a walk and enjoying this cool, brisk, sun shiny day!

If I happen to run across someone that looks like a P2010 I will make sure to say hello!

Have a great day...don't worry about the 5 or 6 here...they will be okay.
IMO

United States

#463228 Oct 16, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Last time that you checked in to catch the clips of this movie there were only 5 actors! Which is it...5...6...or whomever just happens to have posted in the last few hours???
I agree...much of what is posted here is only worthy of a scroll by. However on occasion there is something worth responding to.
You must find something of value yourself...you keep dropping in to catch the updates!:-)
I don't know that we can predict what God is doing...whether he is laughing...crying...or just plain ignoring what goes on here. I would not even venture to guess. All I know is that (I think) he would rather have me out experiencing life...like taking a walk and enjoying this cool, brisk, sun shiny day!
If I happen to run across someone that looks like a P2010 I will make sure to say hello!
Have a great day...don't worry about the 5 or 6 here...they will be okay.
Annie J
Note to God by Rhema Marvanne on You Tube. This is an amazing
9 year old girl.

The Story of Rhema Marvanne
Enjoy!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#463229 Oct 16, 2012
IMO wrote:
<quoted text>
Annie J
Note to God by Rhema Marvanne on You Tube. This is an amazing
9 year old girl.
The Story of Rhema Marvanne
Enjoy!
Thank you!

I thought the words worth sharing here.

Note To God lyrics

If I wrote a note to God
I would speak what's in my soul
I'd ask for all the hate to be swept away
For love to overflow

If I wrote a note to God
I'd pour my heart out on each page
I'd ask for war to end
and for peace to mend this world

I'd say
I'd say
I'd say

Give us the strength to make it through
Help us find love, cause love is overdue
And it seems like so much is going wrong
On this road we're on

If I wrote a note to God
I'd say please help us find a way
End all the bitterness, put some tenderness
in our hearts

I'd say
I'd say
I'd say

Give us the strength to make it through
Help us find love, cause love is overdue
And it looks like we haven't got a clue
Need some help from you

Grant us the faith to carry on
Give us hope when it seems all hope is gone
Cause it seems like so much is going wrong
On this road we're on

No
No

We can't do it on our own

So
So

(Give us the strength to make it through
Help us find love, cause love is overdue)
And it looks like we haven't got a clue
Need some help

Grant us the faith to carry on
Hope when it seems all hope is gone
Cause it seems like so much is going wrong
On this road we're on

No
No
(No)We can't do it on our own

(So)
So

If I wrote a note to God

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#463230 Oct 16, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Goat For Dinner
The young couple invited their aged pastor for Sunday dinner. While they were in the kitchen preparing the meal, the minister asked their son what they were having. "Goat," the little boy replied.
"Goat?" replied the startled man of the cloth, "Are you sure about that?"
"Yep," said the youngster. "I heard Pa say to Ma,'Might as well have the old goat for dinner today as any other day.'"
hahahahah.....

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#463231 Oct 16, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't learned to say LOL yet... but Ja!!!
>>>pugstarhugs< <<
awwww (I mean Ja)- I love pugstarhugs :) Heading some back your way;

>>>pugstarhugs< <<

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#463232 Oct 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Have wonderful day ma'am!
Thank you Sir, it is heading towards 7am and time for me to be thinking of getting my stuff ready and heading for the shower. I like these minutes in the morning to see what you have all been up to while I was peacefully sleeping :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#463233 Oct 16, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Dang I was trying to get the idea across that the mess was already there but saw from yours and Irrirs's reply I didn't do a good job at that. I should have said I was walking on my own but that tells you how many times I did that since I never even thought of that possibility!
Glad you got a chuckle out of it:) Maybe Topix will bring its own pooper-scooper?
Have a great day
(T) Peace
hahaha.... I guess it was Chief that put us off track - I guess it is night time where you are Skom, so hope you are peacefully sleeping :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#463234 Oct 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the update. Good to hear!
Yes... Judy means much to many of us :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#463235 Oct 16, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Serah;
Know your time frame is different from here,meaning day to night.
You shall see the good news in Epi post of Jute.Hope all is well with you and family.Have a good day.
Thank you LW, I have seen the updates and that has made my heart a lot lighter this morning.. the old saying, no news is good news is OK but news is still what we want to hear!! Thank GOD Judy is recovering and all appears to be going well :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#463236 Oct 16, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you whole heartedly.
Cheers :) glad you understand

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#463237 Oct 16, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you!
I thought the words worth sharing here.
Note To God lyrics
If I wrote a note to God
I would speak what's in my soul
I'd ask for all the hate to be swept away
For love to overflow
If I wrote a note to God
I'd pour my heart out on each page
I'd ask for war to end
and for peace to mend this world
I'd say
I'd say
I'd say
Give us the strength to make it through
Help us find love, cause love is overdue
And it seems like so much is going wrong
On this road we're on
If I wrote a note to God
I'd say please help us find a way
End all the bitterness, put some tenderness
in our hearts
I'd say
I'd say
I'd say
Give us the strength to make it through
Help us find love, cause love is overdue
And it looks like we haven't got a clue
Need some help from you
Grant us the faith to carry on
Give us hope when it seems all hope is gone
Cause it seems like so much is going wrong
On this road we're on
No
No
We can't do it on our own
So
So
(Give us the strength to make it through
Help us find love, cause love is overdue)
And it looks like we haven't got a clue
Need some help
Grant us the faith to carry on
Hope when it seems all hope is gone
Cause it seems like so much is going wrong
On this road we're on
No
No
(No)We can't do it on our own
(So)
So
If I wrote a note to God
Nice :)

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

#463242 Oct 16, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
<quoted text>
By "us" I assume you mean yourself, JJ, and Shrinky-dink?
Because the rest of us don't mind him here. But I am pretty sure that no one wants JJ or Shrinkydink here unless they change the way they post.
Just my opinion, which I feel is shared by most in the room....
Hello CM,
be specific! State exactly what you mean when you say I should change the way I post!
You are the numbskull who send me pathetic emails calling me Steve.
You might not realise it but the game playing that is going on in this topic is sending Skombolis insane! What does he see in our posts? Taliban supporters and mass murderers! He doesn't see Christians in our posts at all. We talk about Jesus suffering and dying on the cross and God's love towards mankind and Skombolis sees Taliban suporters and masss murderers instead of what is posted! Are you going to tell me that's a sound mind?

John can obssess about being John and christine can obssess about whgo she is because are who we are. Thats reality and not insanity!
Dr. Shrink shouts out game playing very loudly in this topic. It stares everyone in the face and all he does is make a total mockery of everything and everyone. The likes of him is sending others balmy! All Red Apples wants to do is drive Skombolis further in to insanity! Insanity! Something he finds hilarious!

You welcome lies about Christ in the form of G who posts but you can't wait to get rid of Christians. Do you really know what you are doing yourself as "Christian mam"? It doesn't look like it!

Why can't some of you just be honest with each other? How much simpler things would be. Don't you think?

Carry on!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#463243 Oct 16, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha.... I guess it was Chief that put us off track - I guess it is night time where you are Skom, so hope you are peacefully sleeping :)
Heh...hey at least you figuref it was Chief and you didnt think I left it!That would make for a weird conversation! LOL...it is about 7pm my time, on Eastern U.S. time. I can never remember the time difference with like you and Irrira. Anyway looks like a somewhat laid back day for me, in a good spot and just looking forward to the start of the Tiger's game. Hope your day/night is a good one:)....(T) PEACE

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#463244 Oct 16, 2012
Way to go Gramms!!!
~woo-hoo~
The Butcher

United States

#463245 Oct 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
All you people are hoping Massa' Closet Muslim gone lose to Mitt the Mormon. Obama is going to be re-elected. How do I know?? Because America is dead in trespasses and sins.
No,cuz half of it is populated by MOrons like you.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#463251 Oct 16, 2012
Christian Man wrote:
<quoted text>
By "us" I assume you mean yourself, JJ, and Shrinky-dink?
Because the rest of us don't mind him here. But I am pretty sure that no one wants JJ or Shrinkydink here unless they change the way they post.
Just my opinion, which I feel is shared by most in the room....
Good evening CM, hope all is well with you and yours.

I see that Topix has removed the posts from shrink/pipek after he was reported. I guess if Wet Socks continues with his obsession of others like he was doing with his JohnJaws ID before it and his posts from that ID were removed (and as he's continuing to do as Wet Socks) than reports to Topix will be made and they will deal with him accordingly.

Hope you have a great night. God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Aerobatty 989,927
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 24 min PROUD EX LESBIAN 42,615
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 25 min what I do 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min kent 690,645
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Prophet Meowmed 39,278
Did you know there are wolves in West Virginia (Mar '11) 2 hr Paul McCartney is... 47
Are your Topix comments helping...or hurting ot... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 6
More from around the web