"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of Time"

James Taylor

This days Thought

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#463191 Oct 16, 2012
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I know You want me to have a complete picture of the situations I face each day and to know what actions I must take to fulfill Your will for my life. Please bring intercessors and leaders into my life to hold me up in prayer and help me along the way. Likewise, help me be an intercessory prayer warrior, praying and interceding on the behalf of others around me who need prayer for special needs and daily struggles. Bless me, Lord, and enlarge my territory. Be with me and keep me from evil, that I may be a blessing to You and to those around me. In the name of my Lord and Savior I pray, Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#463192 Oct 16, 2012
Encouraging Words....

“Some people make cutting remarks, but the words of the wise bring healing.”

Proverbs 12:18

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#463193 Oct 16, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
Has anyone had any news of Jute today???
keeping her and family in prayers.
Yeah....You did it...:-)

You asked about the storm and it blew on by (Thank goodness)...But I heard the Thunder (so did my dogs) and it was LOUD.
All clear now.

When we hear back about Judy we will post it here....

God Bless LW...Have a GOoD one!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#463194 Oct 16, 2012
Have a great day everyone....Will catch up later!!

Oh yea....I'll post a few more jokes for you

The Letter

A minister was opening his mail one morning. Drawing a single sheet of paper from an envelope, he found written on it only one word: "FOOL."

The next Sunday he announced, "I have known many people who have written letters and forgot to sign their names. But this week I received a letter from someone who signed his name and had forgotten to write a letter."

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#463195 Oct 16, 2012
Goat For Dinner

The young couple invited their aged pastor for Sunday dinner. While they were in the kitchen preparing the meal, the minister asked their son what they were having. "Goat," the little boy replied.

"Goat?" replied the startled man of the cloth, "Are you sure about that?"

"Yep," said the youngster. "I heard Pa say to Ma,'Might as well have the old goat for dinner today as any other day.'"

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#463196 Oct 16, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Irrira! I wanted it to be Tuesday so I could be watching the Tigers, instead I think I will settle for counting some sheep!
So tired sister, just got in from work and got next to zero sleep after being up late visiting with a buddy in town. I just knew they were gonna call 10 hrs tonight too. But I did ask for it to be Tuesday so I guess I can't complain:)
Anyway, that's about as coherent a thought as I am getting out but wanted to say good night. Talk to ya soon
(T) Peace
Saw you had been full on into your game, you and RA! So hope you catch up with some rest after your 10hr. shift there. Guess you'll be heading into your colder months too soon. It tries very hard to be Spring here, but so much wintry blasts still around.

I remember dear Chief... You did THAT! >>>grin<<< I won't tell your neighbour it was you. But God knows! mmmmmmmmmmm Think on that one.
We do leave our trail...

Think Serah's got the answer...'Go instead where there is no path'!
Shame... Best friends never die, they live on in our hearts forever. Til again my Friend. God Bless.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#463197 Oct 16, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I want to know what numbers they use for their double ups!! LOL
Haven't learned to say LOL yet... but Ja!!!
>>>pugstarhugs< <<

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#463199 Oct 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Morning,Skom. Have a nice day.
G'day Doc... and very soon goodnight from here.
>>>HowsTheMusic< <<

Since: Oct 12

UK

#463200 Oct 16, 2012
I thought about this really hard, but didn't reach any conclusion other than who cares. I mean really, i am quite sure the dude has enough to do (applying skin lightening cream, disproving rumours of gayness, standing up for his bird, trying to find a place his dad can't see him etc) that my opionion of his emotions towards me could push him over the edge. He's been through a lot over a period of 2 thousand (and a bit) years. Give the guy a break. He probably needs some sleep, i doubt he even wants to be the shining beacon of light to a bunch of kiddy fiddlers and cross dressers.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#463203 Oct 16, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>haha.... doggy poop is a problem, Pugstar has a plastic poop bag on his lead but if I walk him through the bush trail and can coax him into the bushes I don't pick it up but it won't be in anyone's way. Probably still should pick it up I suppose :)
Life lessons are not always easily learned LOL, perhaps it takes a lifetime - Cheers and Peace to you too :)
LOL

Dang I was trying to get the idea across that the mess was already there but saw from yours and Irrirs's reply I didn't do a good job at that. I should have said I was walking on my own but that tells you how many times I did that since I never even thought of that possibility!

Glad you got a chuckle out of it:) Maybe Topix will bring its own pooper-scooper?

Have a great day

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#463204 Oct 16, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>

Think Serah's got the answer...'Go instead where there is no path'!
Shame... Best friends never die, they live on in our hearts forever. Til again my Friend. God Bless.
I agree about loved ones living in our heart. The path comment reminded me of the Frost poem

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveller, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could.
To where it bent in the undergrowth,

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less travelled by,
And that has made all the difference.

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#463205 Oct 16, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Morning,Skom. Have a nice day.
Thx doc

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#463207 Oct 16, 2012
Here is what Judy's sister wrote on Facebook....

....Judy is doing well.... Surgery went good and now time to recover......

:-)

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#463209 Oct 16, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Thanks for the update. Good to hear!

Location hidden

#463211 Oct 16, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Good morning Epi;

Thank you for giving this news of Jute.When I ask of her here in the threads last night she was in my thoughts and prayers.I look forward to seeing her encouraging words here on this screen.
She is one very special lady.Hoping rest of her family is doin fine too.God Bless.

Location hidden

#463212 Oct 16, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Thx Epi

Location hidden

#463216 Oct 16, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....You did it...:-)
You asked about the storm and it blew on by (Thank goodness)...But I heard the Thunder (so did my dogs) and it was LOUD.
All clear now.
When we hear back about Judy we will post it here....
God Bless LW...Have a GOoD one!!
Good morning Epi;

What a way to learn something pushin buttons.lol

Mother Nature has a way of getting my attention and hanging on to that attention.Did not take me long to put on my combat boots and turn the motor in high gear.lol But thank goodness it played out before it got to your place.

Thanks once again for the news of Jute.
Have a good day.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#463217 Oct 16, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Good afternoon Epi.

That's great news, thanks for sharing that. I know the recovery will take some time and patience. But knowing Judy and her positive attitude and faith in God her recovery will go well and she will be back to her old self very soon.

Once again thanks for sharing that and if you can please send along all of my best wishes and continued prayers to her. Have a great day.

God bless you my Sister in Christ.

Location hidden

#463218 Oct 16, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing that I am aware of yet, but I just posted a message that everyone is asking after her xx
Hello Serah;

Know your time frame is different from here,meaning day to night.
You shall see the good news in Epi post of Jute.Hope all is well with you and family.Have a good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 min Wisdom of Ages 6,598
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 12 min Trumps Gray Bar M... 42,034
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min kent 690,461
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Naturally Wired 39,275
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aura Mytha 989,747
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Rabbis on the Run 129
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Paul McCartney is... 618
More from around the web