Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#462791 Oct 13, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I have managed to change back to Firefox but it lags dreadfully but I was using internet explorer when I was getting flicked around LOL
You are right about the numbers who care are rising ~ it is evident from many things being undertaken now v things in the past. Natural food is even on the rise :)
Yeah Firefox is a resource hog. But i like some of the built-in features and add-ons. But it was doing the same thing as far as trying to leave an icon so it may be the browser.

This helped for me to reduce some of the CPU resource hogging from Firefox

Instructions:

1) type "about:config" to the address bar (the place, where URL-s are usually written), but without the quotes.

2) type "disk" to the searchline, but again, without the quotes

3) from there doubleclick on the line
browser.cache.disk.enable so that it will be assigned the value of "false".

4) Check that the setting modification actually worked for you by restarting FireFox and set the browser.cache.disk.enable back to "true", if it didn't, i.e. if the CPU burning problem persists.

(T) Peace

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#462792 Oct 13, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post Steve,
Guess some things called change, can be no different than our finger-prints, but when it comes to dealing with emotions... have found the only way is to have the compassion of a surgeon which might seem cold, as 'detached'. But like emergencies, even a doctor could not perform an operation if he let his emotions get away in how he felt about anything he/she must face.
Have found a pw has to just about be the same at times. But it never ever means... there is no feeling. Some things are utterly unbearable with the thought as you say. Plus it's a well known thing, that being human, even they cry, and so did Jesus!
Wish I could stay longer now, but must close here. Thanx to you and hu for your concerns, and most of all to Annie J for opening a conversational door. And Annie J... for summing it up with a re-post of Senacus's.
God Bless and keep you all in His Peace... til next time, due to...
This internet is ccccrrraaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyy!
Yeah I agree. A certain amount of detachment is needed just as a matter of practicality. There is just no other way around it if someone wants to survive emotionally and still be involved in helping.

(T) Peace

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#462793 Oct 13, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinkin I'll be led to the kitchen for bacon, eggs, and fried taters w/onion.
Was good too!

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#462794 Oct 13, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll join you! You mind if I put ketchup on everything ?
OK by me, long as it's on YOUR plate.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#462795 Oct 13, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick around brother. The truth is we don't have a lot of the regulars around as much these days thanks to some of the daily trolling. And a lot of the ones that check in are so far behind they probably just scroll for their name looking for replies since they can never catch up. But with it being the weekend it will probably be easier to get some conversations going. And we can definitely use more people willing to have some. I have been enjoying your posts so far and I know others have.
(T) Peace
Yepper ...
Also is the fact that so many of us, probably all at one time or another, have been bitten. Myself ...I tend to read a little of a new poster, try to get an idea where they coming from, where they're going, find some cultural similarities before jumping in with both feet. Morning everybody.

Apples, I been meaning to say ...
I'm glad you're ok ...and I'm gladdened to see you making improvements.

That don't mean we're pals or nuthin ...just glad to have you around in case I need someone to pick on.
ha-hmmm ...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#462796 Oct 13, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Epi;
Swinging in here to find you.Want to let you know was one bad
storm that came flying in here last night.Most probably headed
your way.Was some sharp lighting,hail and high winds tornado sited at Loveington New Mexico and mountain of rain.take care stay safe loveya lil whispers.
Hi LW......Good to see you

I saw the storm....It is where my grandaughter lives now (Kansas City)....We should see it tomorrow evening.

Thanks for the warning....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#462797 Oct 13, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more. The divide keeps getting greater too. It won't be long before everything is a stalemate and the only things that get done are because of legalized bribery..I mean lobbying. What is best for the people doesn't even factor in. There is a guy running for a senate seat who think (after he gets elected of course) that we should repeal the amendment to the Constitution that allows us to vote on who becomes a senator and thinks those positions should be appointed by those in government!
And despite how crazy it is to give up our say and any ability to hold them accountable, there are people already trying to support it within minutes of even hearing about it because it came from their party. To many people have become sheep that just regurgitate whatever ten-second talking point they manage to remember. And in part that problem exists because of the disparity between political ideologies. And part of it is some people are morons who want to sound informed.But if we wipe out the parties not only there is no blind loyalty to a party there is no incentive for one. And people would be forced to learn a little to vote the best person in for the job. It is a win/win. And suddenly we have a government elected by the people, for the people. I think I remember reading at one point that is what it is supposed to be!
(T) Peace
I agree.....

Peace to you too

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#462798 Oct 13, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Thanks Q. Indeed to God goes all the praise and glory. He's been with me and has blessed me abundantly from the time I had my heart attack in June to this very moment. He has given me the strength, peace and faith that has sustained me through many times that I could have easily given in to doubt and fear. And I'm so thankful for the faithful thoughts and prayers of so many. Not only in here but by my family, friends and people that prayed for me that I don't even know.
I hope you have a great day Q, I know I will. God bless you my Brother in Christ.
Good Morning RA... Awesome indeed! Praise God that he has pulled you through my brother. It goes without saying that I pray you will never have to experience that sort of thing ever again. Heck, I pray I will never have to experience anything like that. I had been taking blood pressure meds regularly myself but my pressure had improved dramatically because of exercise, eating right (eating way less sugar) & the sort... other than that it's hereditary. I used to have heart palipitations also but I've been taking magnesium for that and believe it or not, it stopped those heart palipitations. A doctor was saying that sometimes palipitations are cause by a sac of water that's around the heart being imbalanced and the magnesium "rights the ship" so to speak. She explained it better than I could but I took it worked really well. So anyways my brother... plenty to do today so hopefully I can look in a little later. Take care, Jesus is Lord.

“Runner John Green disqualified”

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#462799 Oct 13, 2012
Have a blessed day everybody.

:)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#462800 Oct 13, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-OzIMHowtL8XX
LOL Listen closely beginning at the two minute mark...the whole thing is funny!
Included is..."I blow my nose at you"!
That little guy did sound like Dr Shrink...didn't he???? Maybe he was in Monty Python....

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#462801 Oct 13, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Yepper ...
Also is the fact that so many of us, probably all at one time or another, have been bitten. Myself ...I tend to read a little of a new poster, try to get an idea where they coming from, where they're going, find some cultural similarities before jumping in with both feet. Morning everybody.
Apples, I been meaning to say ...
I'm glad you're ok ...and I'm gladdened to see you making improvements.
That don't mean we're pals or nuthin ...just glad to have you around in case I need someone to pick on.
ha-hmmm ...
I can remember a couple years ago....you two were going to meet somewhere and beat each other up....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#462802 Oct 13, 2012
Qu_innocence wrote:
Have a blessed day everybody.
:)
You too Que....

Enjoy our beautiful sunny 70 something weather....

Location hidden

#462803 Oct 13, 2012
Tis a good question

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#462804 Oct 13, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Read the story in context, my friend.
Paul, obviously, was being accused of lying, even though he hadn't been.....
Nope. He got caught lying , admitted it and then tried to explain that lying was OK as long as it "glorified God". He s a proven liar.

Like someone stealing then saying it was OK because it was to feed their family. They are still a theif and can not be trusted.

Just A Wet Sock

“Jesus Always WinS”

Since: Jun 11

Birmingham, UK

#462809 Oct 13, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheese ...give it a rest.
How many times must you be asked?
Will you feel superior if we beg?
All right, I'm begging ...please stop with your insanity's ...please.
Don't you understand ...don't you get it?
No one is interested. You are in the same catagory as Shrink. No one cares your opinion ...no one is interested.
Are you this disrespectful to your family? Do you constantly persue them only to annoy them and make their lives miserable?
G'damn you man!
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I really wish you'd just drop dead ...damn your worthless hide.
Hello Hick-up,
two "nice" posts from you there.
The second one first. Let's get that one out of the way. I will choose not to hate you back. I will choose to do the opposite by hoping you have a long and healthy life. May you prosper with it too, even if you don't come to know and love our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ and become a member of his family, through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

My family Hickup? Am I annoying to my family? Do you know my family? You have posted with Christine Hickup. She won't be kiling anyone, neither will I and we don't support such dreadful things as the Taliban.

A person can say God is with them. How do they know? By what criteria do they use to know that? The Holy Spirit is God and does not lead in to the sins of slander and mockery. So there is a good clue to go by there. Some do delude themselves.

The Christian is able to know the mind and heart of Christ. So as a person becomes more Christlike the more they able to recognie the minds and hearts of others that also Christlike. To know the mind and heart of Christ is to know the mind and heart of God. Christ is God and God is love.

We can know the hearts of others. We are able to recognise such things as love and hate. The more we know someone, the more we are able to predict their actions.

If your day has been as good as the last few days I've been having then your day have been a very good day indeed.

I hope you continue to have good days.

You can take those regards towards you from the Jaws family in Birmingham Uk.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#462810 Oct 13, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
try to sound you properly,and don't search for errors among outsiders,
always very good is to have own mirror,own soap, and own make up,
seeems to me,you doesn't have any of them
I doesn't?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#462811 Oct 13, 2012
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your brain cells are cloged by cholesterol,and fat hamburgers,
and you are not able to remeber anything from onec week ago,
just simple defintion Alzheimer disease
You are just a Sweet Ray of Sunshine......

((^_^))
Doctor REALITY

United States

#462812 Oct 13, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a Sweet Ray of Sunshine......
((^_^))
No he's not. He's more like a large clump of elephant dung that flies gather together on for a family reunion.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#462813 Oct 13, 2012
Dungbrain wrote:
<quoted text>
you are demented wicked below wickedness more retarded from anyone,how you dare insult others you paganic stinking skunk
start think you half head, if you only have this half head brain cells,instead cow manure
everybody get tired your insults,and your idiot friend HU
Go away.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#462814 Oct 13, 2012
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings, salutations, and shalowm, Serah.
I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have to say this, after reading your post, of course.
Those in charge of running the countries know exactly what they're doing! Don't be mislead. Governments and organized religion are one and the same to them. They're trying to evade the prophesies, but they can't. In other words, at one time or another, all our kingdoms are going to turn against our religions. It's already happening. We can see that right here, in Topix! It's happening, now, so they're moving more swiftly. If I can recommend an article of reading, let it be "Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion," also found within the "Behold A Pale Horse" text. But, they're trying to evade what's prophesied to happen. Little do they know, every move they make is moving us closer to the fulfillment. It's inevitable. The prophesies are not dependent on the initiation, or interaction, of our Godhead. No. Rather, the prophesies are dependent on man's inability to live AS love!(NOTE: Notice I said "AS love" and not "IN," or "WITH love." "God" IS love. Therefore, I believe we must BECOME love as well, to walk AS our anointed Savior walked.)
Those running the countries are not those we see on television. Those are our "PUBLIC" officials. They're the ones that's given to the public, to point the finger at when we fail. The ones that control us are behind the scenes.
SCENARIO POINT: When the team wins, the team gets the credit. When the team loses, the coach gets blamed.
It's bad now. It's going to get much worse. Hold on to your seat! We're still in the prophesied "These are the BEGINNING of sorrows" phase.
For the record, the following statement attracted my attention: "Ahhh.... what the heck, we know those that are in charge of running the countries don't know what they are doing, so if we just look after the people, we will be doing the best we can :)" I had to say something, if you don't mind.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Hi Brother Lee Love ~ you would be right of course in saying that there are those behind the scenes doing what they think is best for their political party. They are filled with lies and deceit, backstabbing each other and we have many in our politics with evil intent (not just politics, all works of life)...

Jeremiah 21:12 O house of David, thus saith the Lord; Execute judgment in the morning, and deliver him that is spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor, lest my fury go out like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings....

Our PM has stated loudly that she is an atheist, and her lies have been more outrageous than her predecessors; if they believe there is no consequence to their lies and deceit, they get more bold and brazen.

Luckily, there is a consequence, and it is between each of us and our Maker....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free CLASSIFIEDS | POST UNLIMITED FREE CLASSIFI... (Mar '16) 14 min gina5l 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 19 min swampmudd 2,733
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min Bongo 119,228
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Paul Scott 6,274
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 3 hr Paul Scott 457
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr kent 679,242
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr xavier 4,112
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr VIKING EATS YOUR ... 982,143
More from around the web