Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#459394 Sep 23, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the little pervert obsessed with it. Now put your chery tomato back in your pants and go wash your hands.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#459395 Sep 23, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>What's up,Skombolis? You know,you were talking about smartphones the other day. Well,I've got a new one coming this week. Well,I say it's 'new'. It's actually a 2011 phone,but it's brand new. So I was told. And since it's not a brand new,as in 'just released' model,I ended up gettin' for an insane $29.99!!..plus a two year committment,of course. But from everything I've read about smartphones and hackers,inputting user I.D.'S and passwords into ...'SMART'phones ain't a good idea.
Yeah I'd assume people can hack into anything these days, I never store passwords.

I have to replace my last phone that was stolen. But the smartphone I had is normally like $400 plus to buy new and a couple hundred even on a contract renewal but I go through Sprint and they sell refurbished phones without having to extend the contract and I was able to buy it for $75 and it worked great. Refurbs are basically what they send someone when you have phone insurance and lose your phone or get it stolen. It is just phones that had some small problem that their tech guys fixed. It makes no sense to me to pay $13 a month in insurance every month for 3 years when you can get the same phone or a backup for $75. Don't know if other carriers sell their refurbs without extending the contract but I bet there is a good chance they do.
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#459396 Sep 23, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LW...I don't mean to offend but I wanted to share with you my thoughts.
From where I sit...and from my background...where I am now...what I see between you and Steve appears as hatred for each other. I know that both of you will say that is not what you are displaying...but that is what it feels like from my corner of the room.
I do not see it as Christian love for your neighbor...I am sorry but I just felt as if someone...maybe an outsider to your faith...a little heathen that maybe the two of you could see it from my perspective.
We are all not going to be best friends here. There are some here and some in the past that I have certainly had my disagreements with. So I understand...I have had some rather harsh things said to me and I am certain that I too have thrown out some in return.
For the most part...or in all cases...we either leave each other alone, worked things out or we can at least try to be civil to each other. Will I have disagreements with those people again in the future...possibly...I just hope that we can have our say and then move on.
My one experience with truly feeling hatred for someone...I dealt with it for years...couldn't get past it. I even tried calling it everything but what it was...justified it...I owned those feelings. Then one day someone said something to me...I will refrain from telling you what that was...at the end though his words hit home...let go and let God.
LOL Funny how something that hurt your feelings...make you angry can also make such a difference in your life. I laugh about it now...his words were true!
So...out of respect for both you and Steve...I hope that you both can let go...and let God.
Hi Annie;

First want to say I am not offended in any way shape or form.I can well understand where you are coming from as expect you and skom have been buds for a number of years and for the two of you that is grand thing.

No Annie is no hatred on my part at all,I do not beleive in letting such a thing as hatred eat at me.Sorry you feel that way from your cornor of the room.Awe you are no heathen at all.Sorry you not tough enough to be a heathen.

It is true what you say this is not christian love of neighboor on his part and on my part we are both guility of this.No my feeling are not hurt.Especially since I know the truth about myself.Skoms knows nothing about me only assumes.I been very civil for the time being and have never really cut lose on any poster here.

I am entitled to my opinions and thoughts as the next person is.
Thanks for your view point of this issue.

Location hidden

#459397 Sep 23, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Skom.
The Lions game wasn't on down here (Fox had the Bears vs. the Rams) so I watched part of the first game of the Tigers doubleheader (until that one got out of hand). Bad news all around so far today for Detroit sports fans.
But it could still turn out to be a pretty good day if the Tigers win tonight's game. The White Sox lost to the Angels again today so a win by the Tigers tonight puts them in a tie with Chicago for first in the Central Division. And it's looking like winning the Division is the only way the Tigers are going to make the play-offs. The two Wild Card spots look out of reach. To many teams ahead of them in that race.
So far so good. Watching the night cap game now and the Tigers just took the lead (1-0 after 1) on a double by Cabrera. I'll probably check in here from time to time between innings.
Go Tigers!!!
It was sick. Lions gave up a TD on a punt return and on a kickoff return. Then they were driving for the winning TD and Burlesson ws stripped of the football at like the 20 and it went the other way for a TD. They were down 14 with a minute to go. Drove down the field with Shawn Hill cause Stafford was hurt. They scored, got the onside kick and the hail mail to tie it up. The new OT rules says you can't win by just a FG on the opening possession to Tenn drove but was stopped for a FG. Then Lions drove down to the 5 and turned it over on downs!

Hope the Tigers get this one! About to turn it on

Location hidden

#459398 Sep 23, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Lead by example?
Jesus is the example Skombolis.
You need to have a very serious rethink. Slaughtering people in Mcdonalds? Support the Taliban? Post as Muslims?
Why oh why can't tell a Christian from a Muslim?
What have we here got to hide that we should be ashamed of? The point is Jesus accepts us as we are. Why be ashamed of who we are and see a need to hide it? Jesus makes us very glad that we are who we are. Yes indeed. John JAWS could have been born a Muslim. Born greatly privileged in to a Christian family. Right from my very conception in my mother's womb, God has been very kind to me. Kind to me all of my life. The wonderful family I have now. What have I done to deserve it?
Can you see me now Skombolis?
This isn't leading by example JJ. Move forward. Show the love you preach about.

Here is a soothing song from my music-box

LEAN ON ME

Location hidden

#459399 Sep 23, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>

Nobodies why did you not use posters do not beleive.
I can't even follow what you are saying.

And I never said I was special. You right to an opinion does not give you the right to deliberately be dishonest

Why not go your way and I'll go mine? It has been a year, you still want to fight?

And posting you have no friends just to make your friends feel guilty and feel obligated to reassure you do is emotionally manipulative. Stop using and lying your friends and they give you a lot better friendship then you give them. You don't deserve them IMO but you should be grateful you have them with how little you seem to think of them by constantly playing games

Location hidden

#459400 Sep 23, 2012
Edit RA

LOL,'hail Mary' not 'hail mail'!
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#459401 Sep 23, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I will say it isn't hate simply because nobody online in a chat-room that I didn't like could ever mean enough to me for me to hate them. But I agree it certainly isn't positive. Now for the last year she has had the option to go her way and I would go mine. I never post to her first. We could have been done with this a long time ago simply by ignoring each other. But I know I still have my own responsibility to ignore something even if someone else doesn't. In fact one time I wrote her a post saying i thought she wrote a good post on not blaming God for our problems and she chose not to respond. The next time I heard from her was when she tried to get things going again. But I agree sometimes people are better off going their separate ways in leau of a better solution. This is a good post all around.
(T) Peace
you post bulcrap,
you are not asble to ignore DR SHRINK,BECAUSE HE SEATS INSIDE OF YOUR RETARDED BRAIN,AND DR SHRINK OWN YOU BOO HOO?

just stop drinking,and slowly change your criminal mind controling others,and steal ID,s
also get out of delusions,that God made you soemthing special,like judge and king,to sentence to the death all opossers of you,and your poor Lies

get back to real daily life, you are nothing,nobody, parole officers found you job and it is good for you,
without of them,you would be bum and street begger
sesh,you are very low class of human creature,
John Jaws can send you deserved rich blessings and his love to you.

Location hidden

#459402 Sep 23, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>

When living with the Zulu's... I knew a lady who's tiny tots gave her no rest at night. So she got a Zulu nanny to watch them, and they learned Zulu, before they could speak their home language.
That would be cool! I wish I was fluent in other languages. I took a few years of Spanish but that is about it. I learned enough basically to get food, find out where the buses were, and to instruct the taxi-cab drivers when I was in Cancun, that was about it! LOL

And I had to start every sentence with "Como se dice" (how do you say)

It is funny how people tend to look at others that can't speak the same language like they are idiots. The people could be geniuses for all anyone knows. But communication barriers are probably the worst as far as ignorantly pre-judging someone.

(T) Peace
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#459403 Sep 23, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
And I never said I was special. You right to an opinion does not give you the right to deliberately be dishonest
Why not go your way and I'll go mine? It has been a year, you still want to fight?
And posting you have no friends just to make your friends feel guilty and feel obligated to reassure you do is emotionally manipulative. Stop using and lying your friends and they give you a lot better friendship then you give them. You don't deserve them IMO but you should be grateful you have them with how little you seem to think of them by constantly playing games
You Lie again
yes
you said to me ,you are special big boys, and spiritual cyber monk,
you warned me,that I don't know whith whom I deal?

I know with whom I deal, with you SCUMBAG,and big boys mafia gambino-it was my respond like this,

now you are big boy(d***ck sucker of frank moretti hit man of gaambino family from chicago

"big boys big boys big boys skombolis
hahaa aaaaa bghwaaaaaa wha haaaaaa fart fart fart,o my my my
big boys skombolis!!!!he he heeee
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#459404 Sep 23, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be cool! I wish I was fluent in other languages. I took a few years of Spanish but that is about it. I learned enough basically to get food, find out where the buses were, and to instruct the taxi-cab drivers when I was in Cancun, that was about it! LOL
And I had to start every sentence with "Como se dice" (how do you say)
It is funny how people tend to look at others that can't speak the same language like they are idiots. The people could be geniuses for all anyone knows. But communication barriers are probably the worst as far as ignorantly pre-judging someone.
(T) Peace
take 10 days foreign curses on line- because you are genius ha ha ahaaaaaaaaaa
10 days you can only learn word nada papina
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#459405 Sep 23, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
And another sock is found on the floor.
ROFLMAO
it is good to be sock on the floor
and dry s**t around the all floors-it is you
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#459406 Sep 23, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a song from my music box. It is not good for you to get so excited. Relax and enjoy
"Don't Worry Be Happy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yHFDa9efCQUXX
fart,skiny fart on your song and your music box
prrrrrrt

repent and bend knees before your pope John Jaws from Birmingham
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#459407 Sep 23, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see if you can practice what you preach here.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#459408 Sep 23, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Skom.
The Lions game wasn't on down here (Fox had the Bears vs. the Rams) so I watched part of the first game of the Tigers doubleheader (until that one got out of hand). Bad news all around so far today for Detroit sports fans.
But it could still turn out to be a pretty good day if the Tigers win tonight's game. The White Sox lost to the Angels again today so a win by the Tigers tonight puts them in a tie with Chicago for first in the Central Division. And it's looking like winning the Division is the only way the Tigers are going to make the play-offs. The two Wild Card spots look out of reach. To many teams ahead of them in that race.
So far so good. Watching the night cap game now and the Tigers just took the lead (1-0 after 1) on a double by Cabrera. I'll probably check in here from time to time between innings.
Go Tigers!!!
hell with your Lions,tigers and with you,poor old hipocrite

Location hidden

#459409 Sep 23, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see if you can practice what you preach here.
I have for over a year. I never initiate any posts to you. I make sure to point it out EVERY TIME that it is YOU is starts it back up because it is true. You normally do it when you think you can ride the tails of sock-puppet or another poster. In fact the only time I initiated a post to you was a positive one that you ignored.

Despite what you may think, other people aren't stupid. Trying to twist things into lies or emotionally manipulate people isn't going blind people to the fact it is you that initiates the posts to me. If anything it just reinforces what I have been saying all along.

Don't post to me or about me and I will do the same. YOU are the one who can't stop. It has been a year. Just because I call you on your games some people want to feel sorry for you when you lose the fights you keep starting. But even that is coming to an end IMO. The ball is in your court, not mine.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#459412 Sep 23, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I have for over a year. I never initiate any posts to you. I make sure to point it out EVERY TIME that it is YOU is starts it back up because it is true. You normally do it when you think you can ride the tails of sock-puppet or another poster. In fact the only time I initiated a post to you was a positive one that you ignored.
Despite what you may think, other people aren't stupid. Trying to twist things into lies or emotionally manipulate people isn't going blind people to the fact it is you that initiates the posts to me. If anything it just reinforces what I have been saying all along.
Don't post to me or about me and I will do the same. YOU are the one who can't stop. It has been a year. Just because I call you on your games some people want to feel sorry for you when you lose the fights you keep starting. But even that is coming to an end IMO. The ball is in your court, not mine.
dr Shrink and John Jaws your pope,are going to post all the time about you maestro SCUMBAG
Becuase dr Shrink own you, and occupy your poor deceived brain,
and masetro John Jaws from Birmingham is your Pope and your redeemer,
Also accept all time all posts from both of MOST SMART PEOPLE ON THIS TOPIC,PLUS FEMALE ENRIGUE FROM CANADA,

so?be patient and alway wait for our posts ,revealing the truth about you

very poor,poor poor poor, very poor skombolis 'big boy"hit man of mafia moretti from chicago
sesh

Location hidden

#459413 Sep 23, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the love you say? Alright!
Who is Steve777 in relation to us?
Who is Christine in relation to me?
Who is Rose?
While a vile fantasy figure rents your head for free you will deceive yourself.
While you deceive youraself and post peceptions regarding other posters I don't want to know you!
I'll denounce you as a teacher of sin on the Internet. It's what you are.
Show the love you say? You don't even love yourself. Your sins wound you. Now isn't that an insane thing to do?
Jesus Christ forgave even those who put him to death. He did not base his forgiveness on what others did but forgave from his heart. What I do has nothing to do with you. You need to take responsibility for your own actions. How can you call on others to show love when your posts are filled with hate? How can you move forward when your mind is trapped in the past?

Try to calm your thoughts. This is just the Internet.

Here is another song from my music-box. It is almost impossible to be in a bad mood after listening to this:

Yolanda Adams - I Believe I Can Fly

dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#459414 Sep 23, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Show the love you say? Alright!
Who is Steve777 in relation to us?
Who is Christine in relation to me?
Who is Rose?
While a vile fantasy figure rents your head for free you will deceive yourself.
While you deceive youraself and post peceptions regarding other posters I don't want to know you!
I'll denounce you as a teacher of sin on the Internet. It's what you are.
Show the love you say? You don't even love yourself. Your sins wound you. Now isn't that an insane thing to do?
you are doping good job ,mister pope John XXXIX from Birmingham,
very soon you bring misetr Scumbag to extreme depression,and repentance
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#459416 Sep 23, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
The ball is in your court, not mine.
now
i formed ball from camel dung,and throw to you,
THE BALL IS NOW IN YOUR COURT SPLASHED WHOLE YOUR FACE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 min Annaleigh 106,091
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 4 min Johnny 24
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 650,723
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min Half a twin 445,934
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min X Pendable 182,980
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min It aint necessari... 56,330
Why did God allow sin into His universe? 13 min Doctor REALITY 27
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 50 min RiccardoFire 45,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web