Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#457261 Sep 13, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right Tim. We athiest, agnostic, gay, liberal, entertainers, etc, etc, etc are the cesspool of humanity. We never do anything for anyone else. We show no kindness...no compassion...no generosity to others. We do not care about our fellow man...we care nothing for the children of this world...we shed no tears over the tragedies of others.
Now...I hope this validates your opinion of us athiest, agnostic, gay, liberal, entertainers, etc, etc, etc.
you right,
you don'care about anything,without of pay,or bank checks,none of you is able to donate own time voluntarly for community,
even fix those houses,croocked chritians,atheists contractors suck milions dollars from insurances,and goverments to their own pockets,
SO?HOW YOU WORK AND LIVE ON THE DAILY BASIS IN THIS COUNTRY,WITHOUT DOLLARS EXIST NO HELP,
you are not different.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#457262 Sep 13, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Me...I have just decided to let them believe what they want.
That's it...just nothing else to say about it! LOL
Thats how I am too.......... For the most part it doesnt affect me. I admit though I get a little worried when a President says 'God told me"..........Uh Oh..........
;0)

Have a good evening Annie. You may want to skip my posts for awhile I'm here to give skombo a hard time and Probably Red Apples will join in with him..........

It probably wont be pretty..........Sorry......... .

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#457263 Sep 13, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say 'not even me'?
Simple questions Peace Warrior. If you think I'm intruding on your space I would question your ability to read hearts..........
Not looking for a fight just answers........
Have a good evening! or afternoon! or morning wherever you are..........Friend(?)
There was a time we shared looking at that same bright moon Storm Rider! So even you I consider STILL a friend. If you don't want that, or that's how I read your heart then, where to now... between us ???
And it's 10-45 am Fri now.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#457264 Sep 13, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing well now my brother. Unfortunately being a PW calls for standing up for the Truth, and maybe I turned the other cheek too many times, as my ears/head was bashed too many times also. But! By the Grace of God, it is HIS joy that keeps me smiling, and all boils down to 'know the truth and we are FREE'! Doesn't mean we do not suffer. All who have stood up to this have, but the price of following where Jesus leads us, is a most unforgettable journey when it IS our Life! For now, I have put aside the wheel-chair, and they made me a stick from my own child-hood jungle wood, and when I have to, I use that. THAT... is called progress!
It would be GREAT to see you. I do believe 'that day' is not too far away now... Mmmmmmmm But was in NYC last June? VERY hot - I think ? Tried to speak with HU, you, and got Little Whispers on phone while there. We had a great talk and laugh. She's a warm-hearted soul. We stayed at motel in Florida during their stormy/rain also!
Always good to catch you my friend. Don't care what others say or think. I read a heart not a post! Standing in the Light such things are visible.
Always in His Love and Peace we carry on... PW
skombolis is not your brother,
if you are seating by the table of God,you can not join table of demons and his children,skombolis is child of devil-father and master deceiver posess him,

anyway I don't know,if you for real belong to the table of Gods Kingdom,

if you claim adolotrous wicked churches unite childrn of God to gods Family,your claim horibly stinks with false beliefs,and fake hope

God doesn't act in all worldiwde churches,and does't bless them.rev 17.18
2 corr 11;13-15.2 Thess 1;3-12
if God doesn't exist in those churches,it doesn't exist also UNITY OF CHRIST BRIDE SPREADED LIKE ADULTOURES OVER WHOLE WICKED CHRISTIANITY

God Spirit is Spirit of Order,not confussion created by man made Lies,and devil spirit

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#457265 Sep 13, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Chocolate???
DON'T get in the van!

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#457266 Sep 13, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you were our thread "Umpire"....I know of a few right now that might be banned.....
LOL
Thank God JESUS is our only "Umpire"
Come on...You gotta say "Brag on God"
Brag on God!!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#457267 Sep 13, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a time we shared looking at that same bright moon Storm Rider! So even you I consider STILL a friend. If you don't want that, or that's how I read your heart then, where to now... between us ???
I've got no arguement with you PW..........They were simple questions. Sorry I asked. Patricia is far more polite and considerate then many christians on here you consider 'in the light', yet you tell her she's in darkness. I think your wrong on that one..........JMO..........

Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#457268 Sep 13, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
so says the and wicked dr.shrink.
Dr. Shrink if you really knew Jesus you would know he has also changed the hearts of many convists.
May Jesus give you a new heart too one day!
there is not f....your business,if I know Jesus or not?

you are servant of fake jesus-devil alone,angel of light,and your s..RCC full of phedofile,children molestors,and f....nuns

get a f.... away from my face,you devil,child of abomination and desolation,
Your wishes can only be flown in the sewer system, nobody listen you,you blind fanatic,brother os child of devil skombolis=you and him are one team,belonging to same table,table of devil
Pfuj
Doctor REALITY

United States

#457269 Sep 13, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,Ree Ree.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#457270 Sep 13, 2012
<quoted text>
I've got no arguement with you PW..........They were simple questions. Sorry I asked. Patricia is far more polite and considerate then many christians on here you consider 'in the light', yet you tell her she's in darkness. I think your wrong on that one..........JMO..........
God only knows who is in darkness,
but contradictions of Bible by PW clearly point her blind eyes- also complete darkness
Doctor REALITY

United States

#457271 Sep 13, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
This thread is just another Topix Troll playground for the last few months.
We know. And that won't change until demons like you and that weirdo Shrink leave.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#457272 Sep 13, 2012
Cyber Spacemonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
God only knows who is in darkness,
but contradictions of Bible by PW clearly point her blind eyes- also complete darkness
Go away. You're worse than flies.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#457273 Sep 13, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us here have tried on more than one occasion to convince them ALL to let it drop. It has done no good.
I would like to add though...it also doesn't help for people to come here and keep it going...adding fuel to the fire.
I personally...seldom post here any more...I just find that it is a waste of my time.
you don't have to post here anyway,
nobody have desire to listen your atheistic bamblings,
rather take care to clean your kitchen,closet,make up each morning your bed,vacum whole house,clean back yard,read books,and learn Bible, or spend of prayers without of ceasing
maybe common sense enter your empty atheistic brain,and God will save you in HIS GREAT MERCY,

also good buy, don't come anymore,
just accept my sweet FAREWELL
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#457274 Sep 13, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>We know. And that won't change until demons like you and that weirdo Shrink leave.
After your dead pagan bones
hugr guy hyghu wek hum BOO HOO
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#457275 Sep 13, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Go away. You're worse than flies.
FLUSH your s... and put back cover,because you and your pagan posts,stinks like fermented diagested moon shine

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#457276 Sep 13, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>

Mark has nothing about a resurrection. That was a a story adde decades later by Matthew and Luke.
Well, let me say this. Every Bible I have says differently.

Mark 16:1-7 "Now when the Sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices, that they might come and anoint Him. 2 Very early in the morning, on the first day of the week, they came to the tomb when the sun had risen. 3 And they said among themselves,“Who will roll away the stone from the door of the tomb for us?” 4 But when they looked up, they saw that the stone had been rolled away—for it was very large. 5 And entering the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a long white robe sitting on the right side; and they were alarmed.

6 But he said to them,“Do not be alarmed. You seek Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He is risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid Him. 7 But go, tell His disciples—and Peter—that He is going before you into Galilee; there you will see Him, as He said to you.”

Your sources fail you. As all can see, "It is written."

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#457278 Sep 13, 2012
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
skombolis is not your brother,
if you are seating by the table of God,you can not join table of demons and his children,skombolis is child of devil-father and master deceiver posess him,
anyway I don't know,if you for real belong to the table of Gods Kingdom,
if you claim adolotrous wicked churches unite childrn of God to gods Family,your claim horibly stinks with false beliefs,and fake hope
God doesn't act in all worldiwde churches,and does't bless them.rev 17.18
2 corr 11;13-15.2 Thess 1;3-12
if God doesn't exist in those churches,it doesn't exist also UNITY OF CHRIST BRIDE SPREADED LIKE ADULTOURES OVER WHOLE WICKED CHRISTIANITY
God Spirit is Spirit of Order,not confussion created by man made Lies,and devil spirit
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Luke 12 - words of Jesus KJV
A Warning against Hypocrisy
1 In the mean time, when there were gathered together an innumerable multitude of people, insomuch that they trode one upon another, he began to say unto his disciples first of all, Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.
2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
3 Therefore, whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
EXCELENT pasage,
but question is?
Does anybody pay attention to those passages?
I know, I am able to be in spiritual agreement with you sweet PW.
May God always bless you
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You did Dr Shrink.
Maybe... Jesus words here need 'intelligence' Ja ?
You have short memory dr shrink...

Plus you AND 'someone' like exact your words also say same thing exactly same time as this post from you. But! Now that post PLUS my answer to you about this is GONE from topix. I find that very 'strange' as there was no offence at all. Do you work under cover with topix when I ask are you 2 people ?

I have also told you before if I choose to write what and to who I do, then there is always a GOOD reason... so do not waste my time if you cannot be civil.

There is REASON and more ORDER than you can see. I do not interfere with yours.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#457279 Sep 13, 2012
hello hello hello dr Reality'where are you my frenny,pagan and godless troll?
WHERE ARE YOU MY DARLING?

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#457280 Sep 13, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not since all four gospels were written after Paul was dead.
What you have said is not true. Matthew, Mark and Luke were most likely written before Paul completed his epistles, and he was very much alive. The only Gospel account written after Paul's death was John.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#457281 Sep 13, 2012
<quoted text>
I will agree 'loraine' was polite, and certainly far more than some Christians SR... I just will not be drawn into fighting over members, unless I have a direct question to ask also about a problem between me and them. Not 'via' some-one else. Thus only asked 'her' to stand up and be seen in the Light of where I am in all this. ie Besides not becoming embroiled with them... because because because.

I am direct and honest, and if I use terms misunderstood, I'm sorry. Let it be there for now. I come in here to share, not fight via mud-slings. I always like to see your Avitar, and know you're here, and tho for a few more posts in the past 2 weeks have been away for 6 months +-. So missed ALOT of what has gone before!

Peace and Love always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 7 min old_moose 7,132
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min Aura Mytha 123,309
america needs more TRUTH AND JUSTICE 28 min hacksaw 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min onemale 286,524
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min Born Again Holy C... 681,739
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 4 hr Brice N Livingston 2
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 7 hr Har Har Har 152
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Har Har Har 982,213
More from around the web