Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#457233 Sep 13, 2012
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Ridiculous and you know it skom. If I wanted to say anything to you I would do and say it as Rider. I'm beginning to wonder how many personas you have on topix.
You know what they say about liars dont you? Typically when someone lies they have a hard time believing others are telling the truth. Its because they believe they are no different then anyone else. and if they are lying everyone else must be to.
I think you've proven to anyone reading along how insecure you are which typically would suggest other personality disorders.
I have to agree with Patricia about you otherr christians on here letting him get away with his shit for so long. I could hardly believe some of you didnt say anything when he drove BMONTM out of here.
But if I recall thats pretty typical of christians. The only time you really have to act like one is at church..........Maybe I should even refine that to IN church, as the parking lots are like nascar pit stops after church and courtesy in the parking lot before church goes out the window for that premo spot or the best spot available. JMO.
I think you are being a bit harsh here Larry; I don't see how you can't know about all of the Christian Missionaries at work all over the world as we 'speak' and how many Christians come to the aid when needed. We are human of course, hence the bickering, but most of us have commented about the IDs and don't give a hoot, but it is a bug bear for those that keep on dragging it on, day after day after day. We just stay out of it, and I would assume that most posters, like myself, scroll past all of the postings that start off in the same old derogative fashion.

I have only commented here because of your accusation against Christians typically not caring unless they are in Church because I totally disagree with you there, not because I want to get dragged in to some never ending argument :)

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#457234 Sep 13, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hey ((( TIMBO )))!
Before I close down between everything on the go, just gotta shout a BIG thank you my friend !
Howz dear Namcy ? And yourself sounds r-e-a-l fine >>>grin<<<
Love and miss you stacks. We WILL catch up!
Peace and Love to you all there Brother - PW
Nice one for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AgM4kNS-HGYXX
How can I say there is no God
Nancy is as sweet as sweet tea! I like this lil quote. Kinda plays with the finite properties! Hope all is well with you!!

Humanism or atheism is a wonderful philosophy of life as long as you are big, strong, and between the ages of eighteen and thirty-five. But watch out if you are in a lifeboat and there are others who are younger, bigger, or smarter.
William Murray

“Bacon Bacon ”

Since: Dec 06

SW Burbs Chicago

#457235 Sep 13, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are being a bit harsh here Larry; I don't see how you can't know about all of the Christian Missionaries at work all over the world as we 'speak' and how many Christians come to the aid when needed. We are human of course, hence the bickering, but most of us have commented about the IDs and don't give a hoot, but it is a bug bear for those that keep on dragging it on, day after day after day. We just stay out of it, and I would assume that most posters, like myself, scroll past all of the postings that start off in the same old derogative fashion.
I have only commented here because of your accusation against Christians typically not caring unless they are in Church because I totally disagree with you there, not because I want to get dragged in to some never ending argument :)
Hi Serah
I went to Pasgagula, MS in March 2006 to work on damaged homes from that massive hurricane that happened in August 2005. I did not see any athiest, agnostic, gay, liberal, entertainers, etc, etc, etc! Just humble salt of the earth types who had some time and some talent to help out. We went under the direction and support of Masters University who raised over 5 million dollars to help and their organization helped get over 60 homes livable and safe once again. And this was just one of many church organizations that were there with money and real help. hmmmm
Patricia

Atlanta, GA

#457236 Sep 13, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Did you contact Peace Warrior prior to posting this?
I stand corrected on that. I don't know whether or not you have tried to correct him. But then again, I have not read the whole thread. I just have not read where you have. But you do post as a peaceful person. I'm sorry.
Patricia

Atlanta, GA

#457237 Sep 13, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Did you contact Peace Warrior prior to posting this?
Sorry Serah. I thought I was responding to PW.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#457238 Sep 13, 2012
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Serah
I went to Pasgagula, MS in March 2006 to work on damaged homes from that massive hurricane that happened in August 2005. I did not see any athiest, agnostic, gay, liberal, entertainers, etc, etc, etc! Just humble salt of the earth types who had some time and some talent to help out. We went under the direction and support of Masters University who raised over 5 million dollars to help and their organization helped get over 60 homes livable and safe once again. And this was just one of many church organizations that were there with money and real help. hmmmm
You are right Tim. We athiest, agnostic, gay, liberal, entertainers, etc, etc, etc are the cesspool of humanity. We never do anything for anyone else. We show no kindness...no compassion...no generosity to others. We do not care about our fellow man...we care nothing for the children of this world...we shed no tears over the tragedies of others.

Now...I hope this validates your opinion of us athiest, agnostic, gay, liberal, entertainers, etc, etc, etc.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#457239 Sep 13, 2012
Patricia wrote:
<quoted text>I stand corrected on that. I don't know whether or not you have tried to correct him. But then again, I have not read the whole thread. I just have not read where you have. But you do post as a peaceful person. I'm sorry.
Most of us here have tried on more than one occasion to convince them ALL to let it drop. It has done no good.

I would like to add though...it also doesn't help for people to come here and keep it going...adding fuel to the fire.

I personally...seldom post here any more...I just find that it is a waste of my time.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#457241 Sep 13, 2012
Patricia wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember this: he has no friends, only allies. Even though you may consider him as a friend. He only sees you as his ally. Whether or not you choose to to help him in his attacks or not.
But in all respect, I can honestly say that you have not joined him in his attacks of others at least not overtly as some of his allies do like John Coffee. Neither have you tried to discourage him from attacking posters. I fault you for that. If you were a true friend, you would at least privately first, and if he continues then publicly rebuke him for his malfeasance in here. That's what true friends do.
You had a buzy time in here. Why don't you stand in the Light when speaking to me...??? What have 'you' got to hide ???
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Did you contact Peace Warrior prior to posting this?
Now you pull Serah in ???
Patricia wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been reading this thread for a while. That's how I know him so well. I've also gone back to the beginning >>> edited for space <<<
Read the next...'from beginning to end'??? Why contradict yourself ???
Patricia wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Serah. I thought I was responding to PW.

Like I said... Stand in the Light so we can speak. I don't talk in the dark. I have nothing to hide. My profile is wide open to anyone. I... am an open book in the Light! Who are you ???

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#457242 Sep 13, 2012
TIM958 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy is as sweet as sweet tea! I like this lil quote. Kinda plays with the finite properties! Hope all is well with you!!
Humanism or atheism is a wonderful philosophy of life as long as you are big, strong, and between the ages of eighteen and thirty-five. But watch out if you are in a lifeboat and there are others who are younger, bigger, or smarter.
William Murray
Ja... I know how much you love her Timbo! Nice analogy. Blessings come in all kinds of ways hey ?
Good to see you again and William Murray must have had a few experiences to write that one! Take care and God Bless. Remembering you always in Love and Peace.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#457243 Sep 13, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right Tim. We athiest, agnostic, gay, liberal, entertainers, etc, etc, etc are the cesspool of humanity. We never do anything for anyone else. We show no kindness...no compassion...no generosity to others. We do not care about our fellow man...we care nothing for the children of this world...we shed no tears over the tragedies of others.
Now...I hope this validates your opinion of us athiest, agnostic, gay, liberal, entertainers, etc, etc, etc.
((( Annie J )))!!!
Whatzu talkin' bout here sister ??? Some folks need to put their eyes back in their hearts and their ears also, as they're missin' out on a whole lot-o-good ones if this is what they believe.
LOVE you friend! >>>Hugs<<< til we catch up.

Remember this ???

Nobody's Child

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#457244 Sep 13, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Greetings and "g'day" ~ nice posting; I wish too that there was no bickering in here, and we are all using avatar names that are not our own, so I don't really see what the big deal is about anyway. Oh well, each to there own, I think I must have more important things to worry about because I don't even give it a glance. What does annoy me though is when people change the avatar name in a posting to suit their own thoughts, or when they change the words of the posting to suit their own ways.
I find that deceitful, but others don't seem to mind this at all, but call other things deceitful? We are a weird mob, aren't we? Love and Peace to you, Sister, from just me also :)
>>>grin<<< G'day mate!
Seems like you were mis-identified as me. Sorry bout that. Wow! WHO would want to walk in my shoes ???

Getting away from what looks like - 7 hrs ago - a war zone - I saw yesterday your old favourite' What a friend we have in Jesus'. Have always loved this too, and when travelling Oz in a Camper, we stopped off at some way out little country church to look inside, and found a few folk at their humble choir practice, singing this. It made me cry.
[ Even Peace Warrior's cry!]
His Love and Peace be always with you my sister - PW

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#457245 Sep 13, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
This thread is just another Topix Troll playground for the last few months.
Sad that... How are YOU, anyway ? Have left you a few posts between in the past week or 2.
GOD'S Love and Peace ALL ways my friend. PW

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#457246 Sep 13, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
PART 6
Autonomous churches
Ukrainian Orthodox Church (Moscow Patriarchate)- 7.2 million[141]
Moldovan Orthodox Church - 3.2 million
Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia - 1.25 million
Metropolitan Church of Bessarabia - 0.62 million
Orthodox Ohrid Archbishopric - 0.34 million
Estonian Orthodox Church - 0.3 million
Patriarchal Exarchate in Western Europe - 0.15 million
Finnish Orthodox Church - 0.08 million
Chinese Orthodox Church - 0.03 million
Japanese Orthodox Church - 0.02 million
Latvian Orthodox Church - 0.02 million
Non-universally recognized churches
Ukrainian Orthodox Church (Kyiv Patriarchate)- 5.5 million[141]
Ukrainian Autocephalous Orthodox Church - 3.8 million
Belarusian Autocephalous Orthodox Church - 2.4 million
Macedonian Orthodox Church - 2 million
Orthodox Church of Greece (Holy Synod in Resistance)- 0.75 million
Old Calendar Romanian Orthodox Church - 0.50 million
Old Calendar Bulgarian Orthodox Church - 0.45 million
Croatian Orthodox Church - 0.36 million
Orthodox Church in Italy - 0.12 million
Montenegrin Orthodox Church - 0.05 million
Other separated Orthodox groups
Old Believers - 5.5 million
Greek Old Calendarists - 0.86 million
True Orthodox Church - 0.85 million
[edit]Oriental Orthodoxy - 82 million
Autocephalous churches in communion
Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church - 48 million[142]
Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria - 15.5 million
Armenian Orthodox Church - 8 million
Eritrean Orthodox Tewahedo Church - 2.5 million
Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church - 2 million[143]
Armenian Orthodox Church of Cilicia - 1.5 million
Syriac Orthodox Church - 1.05 million
Autonomous churches in communion
Jacobite Syrian Christian Church - 1.2 million[144]
Armenian Patriarchate of Constantinople - 0.42 million
Armenian Patriarchate of Jerusalem - 0.34 million
French Coptic Orthodox Church - 0.01 million
British Orthodox Church - 0.01 million
Churches not in communion
Mar Thoma Syrian Church - 1.1 million
Malabar Independent Syrian Church - 0.06 million
[edit]
Restorationism - 45 million
Latter Day Saint movement - 14.7 million
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormonism)- 14.4 million[145]
Community of Christ - 0.2 million[146]
Members Church of God International - 7 million[citation needed]
New Apostolic Church - 10 million[147]
Jehovah's Witnesses - 7.65 million [148][149]
Iglesia ni Cristo - 6 million[150]
Church of Christ, Scientist - 0.4 million
Friends of Man - 0.07 million
Christadelphians - 0.06 million
[edit]Unitarian Universalism - 0.6 million[151]
Unitarian Universalist Association - 0.2 million[152]
Nestorianism - 0.6 million
Assyrian Church of the East - 0.5 million
Ancient Church of the East - 0.1 million
[edit]See also
**********
All I can add is thank God for the bride who UNITES
through the Spiritual Marriage to the Lamb of God.
Revelation 19
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
>>>>>
The Marriage Supper of the Lamb
9 ¶ And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper Mt. 22.2,
3 of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
******
Revelation 22 KJV
3 And there shall be no more curse: Zech. 14.11 but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 and they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
>>>>
17 ¶ And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
*****
So let it be!
To God be the Glory.
GO BACK TO PART 1 IF YOU WANT TO KNOW~
All this proves is Christianity is so fragmented, it can not possibly be based on any single thread representing truth.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#457247 Sep 13, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way the Scriptures were written; so much depth in so few words :)
Hey SeRaH,
:)

You can’t go wrong with the Bible, Gods’ word.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#457248 Sep 13, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are being a bit harsh here Larry; I don't see how you can't know about all of the Christian Missionaries at work all over the world as we 'speak' and how many Christians come to the aid when needed. We are human of course, hence the bickering, but most of us have commented about the IDs and don't give a hoot, but it is a bug bear for those that keep on dragging it on, day after day after day. We just stay out of it, and I would assume that most posters, like myself, scroll past all of the postings that start off in the same old derogative fashion.
I have only commented here because of your accusation against Christians typically not caring unless they are in Church because I totally disagree with you there, not because I want to get dragged in to some never ending argument :)
Obviously its not 100% Serah but I think its a majority. I was a christian for 40 + years, so i know a thing or two about them.

I once told a story on topix of a christian I worked with who was going to do missionary work in Africa. I doubt topix would let me repeat what he told me he was going over there to do, and if I would write it I'm sure it would be offensive to some. I really couldn't believe the words he chose to describe his mission.

There are good christians right here on topix as far as I'm concerned. I've mentioned it before and dont feel the need to mention names again. Skom would probably put them on his hit list anyway and I wouldn't want that.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#457249 Sep 13, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right Tim. We athiest, agnostic, gay, liberal, entertainers, etc, etc, etc are the cesspool of humanity. We never do anything for anyone else. We show no kindness...no compassion...no generosity to others. We do not care about our fellow man...we care nothing for the children of this world...we shed no tears over the tragedies of others.
Now...I hope this validates your opinion of us athiest, agnostic, gay, liberal, entertainers, etc, etc, etc.
I'm sure they were all represented there, they just didnt feel the need to stress what they are or their belief systems. I meet alot of people who feel the need to tell me they are christians and what they do for society. I have no desire to let them no that i disagree with their beliefs and i also am a good citizen..........Maybe i should though, start trying to get the word out.
;0)

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#457250 Sep 13, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You had a buzy time in here. Why don't you stand in the Light when speaking to me...??? What have 'you' got to hide ???
<quoted text>
Now you pull Serah in ???
<quoted text>
Read the next...'from beginning to end'??? Why contradict yourself ???
<quoted text>
Like I said... Stand in the Light so we can speak. I don't talk in the dark. I have nothing to hide. My profile is wide open to anyone. I... am an open book in the Light! Who are you ???
Really? Do you think Skom stands in the light?

Does JUST believing in the christian God mean your standing in the light? Skoms posts are far worse then Patricia's yet you seem to put him on a pedestal.

Thats your right to do that but its exactly what Patricia is talking about. You folks seem to let him run people right off this thread with nary a word. JMO..........

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#457251 Sep 13, 2012
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
((( Annie J )))!!!
Whatzu talkin' bout here sister ??? Some folks need to put their eyes back in their hearts and their ears also, as they're missin' out on a whole lot-o-good ones if this is what they believe.
LOVE you friend! >>>Hugs<<< til we catch up.
Remember this ???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gczR_Q18YPAXX
Nobody's Child
Hello my friend!

Beatles Nobody's Child Lyrics
Songwriters: FOREE, MEL / COBEN, CY
As i was slowly passing
An orphan's home one day,
I stopped for just a little while
To watch the children play.
Alone a boy was standing
And when i asked him why,
He turned with eyes that could not see
And he began to cry.

I'm nobody's child,
I'm nobody's child.
Just like the flowers
I'm growing wild.
I got no mummy's kisses
I got no daddy's smile.
Nobody wants me,
I'm nobody's child.

No mummy's arms to hold me
Or sue me when i cry,
'cos sometimes i feel so lonesome
I wish that i could die.
I'll walk the streets of heaven
Where all blinds can see.

And just like for the other kids
It will be a home for me.

I'm nobody's child,
I'm nobody's child.
Just like the flowers
I'm growing wild.
I got no mummy's kisses
I got no daddy's smile.
Nobody wants me,
I'm nobody's child

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#457253 Sep 13, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello my friend!
Beatles Nobody's Child Lyrics
Songwriters: FOREE, MEL / COBEN, CY
As i was slowly passing
An orphan's home one day,
I stopped for just a little while
To watch the children play.
Alone a boy was standing
And when i asked him why,
He turned with eyes that could not see
And he began to cry.
I'm nobody's child,
I'm nobody's child.
Just like the flowers
I'm growing wild.
I got no mummy's kisses
I got no daddy's smile.
Nobody wants me,
I'm nobody's child.
No mummy's arms to hold me
Or sue me when i cry,
'cos sometimes i feel so lonesome
I wish that i could die.
I'll walk the streets of heaven
Where all blinds can see.
And just like for the other kids
It will be a home for me.
I'm nobody's child,
I'm nobody's child.
Just like the flowers
I'm growing wild.
I got no mummy's kisses
I got no daddy's smile.
Nobody wants me,
I'm nobody's child
Hey, little girl!! Would you like some candy??

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#457254 Sep 13, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You take care too my friend. It would be nice some day to meet you as well. For someone whose condition keeps their body restricted to a bed one would never know it from reading your posts as your spirit flies free. Where do you stay when in the States? One of my best friends from college is in New York but we are not in touch as much as we used to be. Will you ever have cause to be in any of the mid-Western states? Well wherever you go you know i am just an email away. Peace
I'm doing well now my brother. Unfortunately being a PW calls for standing up for the Truth, and maybe I turned the other cheek too many times, as my ears/head was bashed too many times also. But! By the Grace of God, it is HIS joy that keeps me smiling, and all boils down to 'know the truth and we are FREE'! Doesn't mean we do not suffer. All who have stood up to this have, but the price of following where Jesus leads us, is a most unforgettable journey when it IS our Life! For now, I have put aside the wheel-chair, and they made me a stick from my own child-hood jungle wood, and when I have to, I use that. THAT... is called progress!

It would be GREAT to see you. I do believe 'that day' is not too far away now... Mmmmmmmm But was in NYC last June? VERY hot - I think ? Tried to speak with HU, you, and got Little Whispers on phone while there. We had a great talk and laugh. She's a warm-hearted soul. We stayed at motel in Florida during their stormy/rain also!

Always good to catch you my friend. Don't care what others say or think. I read a heart not a post! Standing in the Light such things are visible.
Always in His Love and Peace we carry on... PW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Bear Claw 80,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min Sammy 995,831
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min URineIdiot 701,750
should male cheerleaders wear cheerleading skir... (Mar '14) 1 hr waaasssuuup 20
Not havin" 'Iggy' ain't gone be NO EXCUSE 4 War... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Tronald Dump's Fascist NAZI Coup d'Etat 4 hr Johnny 6
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 4 hr Johnny 45