To "cheeky monkey" AJ

I know you like these....

http://youtu.be/R04qSHi8hyY

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#456584 Sep 8, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words....
“I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!”
Isaiah 65:24
K-Love
Those days are almost here.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#456585 Sep 8, 2012
http://news.yahoo.com/ex-prosecutor-claims-o-... Oh for crying out loud,Chris Darden!!!! You gotta' be kiddin' me!!! You're bringing this crap up after all these years?!!! What's wrong,Chris Darden??! Is your life 'out of the O.J. spotlight' so boring now that you feel the only way for you to make yourself feel 'relevant' again in the media is to bing up this crap about that glove??!! Just face REALITY,dude!: Ya'll had to sit there looking like a bunch of keystone cops as a double murderer walked out of Lance Ito's courtroom because people like Phillip Van Vanatter and Mark Fuhrman tampered with and planted 'EDTA-laced' evidence on Simpson because they felt that it was the only way to get a conviction against a rich and famous murder suspect. Following police procedure and moral conviction went 'out the window',especially this time,because 'the Juice' was involved! And because the police knew that 'the Juice' would be 'loaded for bear' with a fancy,high-priced legal team. And,again,there was the 'cool',cocky,arrogant,racist Mark Fuhrman.. So 'cool'.....he was such a 'smooth operator'! He had been planting and manufacturing evidence against against suspects,especially minorities,for years and years. And now he was getting ready to retire. And look who comes along near the very end of Fuhrman's police career in Los Angeles: A big fish...named O.J. And he's accused of killing a young,female blond...the mother of his two young children....and he's accused of leaving her right there on a darkened sidewalk where the babies could come out and see what had happened to mommy. No one could imagine the hate and the rage that was burning in the mind of Mark Fuhrman for Orenthal James Simpson at that moment. And Mark Fuhrman was going to make SURE that 'the Juice' lost EVERYTHING,even if it meant planting gloves,smearing blood,and planting EDTA-laced blood on socks. If only the few 'rotten apples' in the prosecution of the inmate currently known as 'Prune Juice' Simpson had accepted the REALITY that it was still wrong to try to cheat to get a conviction,they wouldn't,to this day,look like a bunch of bungling keystone cops. Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.

“Romans 8:1.”

Location hidden

#456586 Sep 8, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Red Apples,
you have never really had the stomach for the war against us that you started. That's your typical reply when you are defeated. You know that what I have been posting is true. We can all post: "Get help "Psycho"
Red Apples Get help psycho. Too funny if you got angry at you computer. Hilarious.
Words so easy that a little child can say them even. Anger can cause a heart attack! Have you learned? has God taught you a lesson you needed to learn when you stated my posts are wicked? God is watching this topic. He sees every post that we make. He sees you and he sees us.
Your buddy attacked Christine when Senecus had his heart attack. Now you have had a attack.
Jesus gave his life for his friends. We have cause to want to be his friends! So why are you at war with us if you want to listed among his friends as well?
Your obsession with your war against us continues. I was kind to you. I gave you a chance put your part behind you, in view of your heart attack.
You are reduced to being a weak kneed wimp without your buddy. You are content to have CM fight his battles for him. Of course that's what you buddy wants. As long as the trouble continues in this topic.
You are a filthy piece of non repentant garbage. Why did you join in with Mr. Beads and slander us as posting in Adam in Germany? You saw a chance for a laugh at playing your "multi personalty disorder" game. God knows our hearts and knows we would never do that!
What was your buddy's motive? To try and force that web Cam he has been demanding. Promises to sin if he doesn't get it. How could make such a promise if his heart were truly with Christ our Saviour? He has lost the bottle for one now though. Hasn't he? Reduced to being a wreck of rattling bones hoping others will fight for him.
Lil Whispers
Cherianne.
Blindman n the Bleachers
Rider on the storm.
The sinister and heavily deceitful Skombolis' victims from this year alone.
It true. Isn't it?
Not good is it?
Look what sin did to Christ our friend! The message and plea from God to mankind to stop it!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#456587 Sep 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/ex-prose cutor-claims-o-j-simpson-attor ney-tampered-060643680.html Oh for crying out loud,Chris Darden!!!! You gotta' be kiddin' me!!! You're bringing this crap up after all these years?!!! What's wrong,Chris Darden??! Is your life 'out of the O.J. spotlight' so boring now that you feel the only way for you to make yourself feel 'relevant' again in the media is to bing up this crap about that glove??!! Just face REALITY,dude!: Ya'll had to sit there looking like a bunch of keystone cops as a double murderer walked out of Lance Ito's courtroom because people like Phillip Van Vanatter and Mark Fuhrman tampered with and planted 'EDTA-laced' evidence on Simpson because they felt that it was the only way to get a conviction against a rich and famous murder suspect. Following police procedure and moral conviction went 'out the window',especially this time,because 'the Juice' was involved! And because the police knew that 'the Juice' would be 'loaded for bear' with a fancy,high-priced legal team. And,again,there was the 'cool',cocky,arrogant,racist Mark Fuhrman.. So 'cool'.....he was such a 'smooth operator'! He had been planting and manufacturing evidence against against suspects,especially minorities,for years and years. And now he was getting ready to retire. And look who comes along near the very end of Fuhrman's police career in Los Angeles: A big fish...named O.J. And he's accused of killing a young,female blond...the mother of his two young children....and he's accused of leaving her right there on a darkened sidewalk where the babies could come out and see what had happened to mommy. No one could imagine the hate and the rage that was burning in the mind of Mark Fuhrman for Orenthal James Simpson at that moment. And Mark Fuhrman was going to make SURE that 'the Juice' lost EVERYTHING,even if it meant planting gloves,smearing blood,and planting EDTA-laced blood on socks. If only the few 'rotten apples' in the prosecution of the inmate currently known as 'Prune Juice' Simpson had accepted the REALITY that it was still wrong to try to cheat to get a conviction,they wouldn't,to this day,look like a bunch of bungling keystone cops. Just keepin' it R-E-A-L.
THIS is the REAL reason Prune Juice attacked Nicole Brown: http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-60781767.html

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#456588 Sep 8, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
You cheeky monkey Annie!
You have read Skombolis' muck just as I and everyone else has have done.
Be wise Annie. Stay out of it.
Have a nice day.
Cheeky monkey??? John I called you no names...just voiced my opinion on your actions.

You can't control who responds to your posts John. I don't take threats very well if that is what you were implying. I once had someone threaten me with a gun...it didn't go over too well with me...I am just that way.

You have a great day too John.

“Romans 8:1.”

Location hidden

#456589 Sep 8, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. This is a bit of a different post from me to you. That is because of something I stated in a post to Gary Higgins. I hope that you read this post.
I have had a question answered today! It's a question I have had about this "JAWS" family. Why have I been blessed with this wife and with the children that I have? A family I always felt I don't deserve. Why?
We stand there in front of the alter and we openly declare in front of witnesses that we love each other. A two way declaration of love.
A two way commitment of love.
When Jill gave birth to Robert, I felt so honoured that she had chosen me to be his Father. That little fragile bundle that is treasured and precious. The first one is a sort of knock in to reality. We become responsible for delicate little life for the first time. It changes our way of thinking. We have to take second place to a certain degree. It's something we do together. Something we can do together with love.
Love begins with the parents. Children need to see that love and be able to recognise it. Then they can love too.
Do parents who truly love one another tear each others hair out? Do they call each other nasty names? Do parents who truly love their children tear out their hair and call them nasty names? Of course not! Given and shown love, children can love too.
I have a confession to make. last Christmas day I left the computer on all day. Every now and again I would come over and refresh the page. I needed it confirmed what I already knew. You confirmed it.
You have admitted that you aren't married, but why aren't you? Why aren't you married? Why did you spend all day online instead of choosing to enjoy the company of loved ones in your presence?
I understand that at some stage in your life you became a criminal. How did that happen? Help me to understand you! If I make a wrong assessments of you then that is your own doing. So help me understand you so that I can correctly assess you.
I am going to post in this topic! Do you want the war to end? Then you have your part to play in helping to bring that about.
Have a nice day!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#456590 Sep 8, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
To "cheeky monkey" AJ
I know you like these....
http://youtu.be/R04qSHi8hyY
LOL

Do you know what would happen if I did only one of those moves???

I am laughing...

CM AJ!

LOL

PS I am trying to decide between "Cheeky Monkey" and "Ms. Hoover"!

LOL
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#456591 Sep 8, 2012
http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/marcus-... Prune Juice ain't the only 'rich brotha'' that had a voracious appetite for dems white gals!...Ain't that RIGHT,Marky-Marc??!! Nic would still be here,if it hadn't been for YOU,ain't that right?! You knew O.J. was CRAZY!!!!! What was you thinkun',BOWY?!! You can 'splain it to tha' Lawd Jesus Christ when you face Him of Judgement Day! Ain't that right,Mr.USC Heisman Trophy winner?!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#456592 Sep 8, 2012
This Doctor REALITY. I gats to roll. Just keepin' it R-E-A-L. PEACE:
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#456593 Sep 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#456594 Sep 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#456595 Sep 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#456596 Sep 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#456598 Sep 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#456599 Sep 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#456600 Sep 8, 2012
Later.
mike

AOL

#456601 Sep 8, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike,
I am afraid that I don't agree with you. I am going through a period of my life now that is frightening, and the thought of people taking time to out of their busy day to have a kind word for me is comforting as I don't have family who care. Knowing that even one person or two cares enough to pray and send good wishes takes my mind off my cares enough to make it through another day.
Most of us here who communicate with each other have done so for years, and even though one may not know the other in real life, it still helps and comforts when another has a kind word.
To me it's simple, I care even if the person is a stranger, I think you ridicule because you don't care, and only want to ridicule.
I agree, the internet is a distraction for some, a place to share like minded interests, a place where one can research, etc. For me, it's a luxury that I only have a few days more that I can access it as I have to give it up.
It's obvious that you don't care enough to say something nice when you are treated nice, but not all are like you. Some are isolated and some are facing circumstances when kind words written mean the world to them.
I hope some day that you have a little compassion for us little people that you look down on, I really do.
Thanks for the reply
I understand hard times,...why won't your good buddies on the internet pay for your internet service? Your internet friends are only able to say nice things, where is your GOD at a time like this?
mike

AOL

#456602 Sep 8, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
In the past you have accused not only WN but others of making stuff up.
It doesn't take much to entertain you does it? Just sitting there and posting the same thing day after day...complaining that others share a bit of their lives on here...and wait...those morning prayers of Epi's...seems to be all it takes to entertain yourself.
What is your point here?
mike

AOL

#456603 Sep 8, 2012
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what you said...
"that type of personal business does not belong on the internet unless of course, it's make-believe and meant for entertainment purposes."
Where in the rules of the internet does it say that comments have to be make-believe or for entertainment purposes?
If you just made that up yourself...maybe the mental unstableness is your problem...since you seem to be the only one here that has a problem with people sharing personal information.
Just play by topix rules!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min LoblahBobLoblah 950,044
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Lbj 14,072
sex (May '13) 1 hr ashwin kumar xxx 255
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Sheilaa 17,759
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr Al Capone 647
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 42,205
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Anthony MN 626,824
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 hr who 278,306
More from around the web