Doctor REALITY

United States

#455691 Sep 3, 2012
bimbo farfocel wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT A F....
business is yours to enter here,insult others,giving them fricking primitive advises,and post crap to yourself,
what a jerk are you,
this is even difficult to imagine,you old twisted by cholesterol cell brain vains

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#455692 Sep 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Great posting Drew :)
Thank you Sister from Down Under.

All the glory goes to God. He is the one who sustains us.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#455693 Sep 3, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Doc
Hello,Forrest.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#455694 Sep 3, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Doc
Michael....I WUV you,Michael. You WUV ME???
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#455695 Sep 3, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,HFN.
Hey back at ya DR.:)
HFN
Doctor REALITY

United States

#455697 Sep 3, 2012
bimbo farfocel wrote:
<quoted text>
why you listen Mike,and insult him,instead giving witness of Gods love? you paganic clown
if mike doesn't accept all idiots and sefrighteoue trolls like you,
IT DOESN'T MEAN,HE DOESN'T ACCEPT LORD JESUS CHRIST,
You are sick hateful pagan
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#455698 Sep 3, 2012
bimbo farfocel wrote:
<quoted text>
why you listen Mike,and insult him,instead giving witness of Gods love? you paganic clown
if mike doesn't accept all idiots and sefrighteoue trolls like you,
IT DOESN'T MEAN,HE DOESN'T ACCEPT LORD JESUS CHRIST,
You are sick hateful pagan
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#455699 Sep 3, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Sis. Good to see you. Happy Labor Day. I'm fixing to do some grilling.
Glory to God.
Happy Labor Day to you.
That sounds good, now Iím hungry.
HFN
Doctor REALITY

United States

#455700 Sep 3, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey back at ya DR.:)
HFN
:)
Doctor REALITY

United States

#455701 Sep 3, 2012
Later. Gotta' get back to my Word program. Word?!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#455702 Sep 3, 2012
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning E2, prayer has been sent up for your safe journey to and fro as well as for all people traveling the highways and airways of the land and and air today.
Peace and Blessings!
Hey Lawest.....

Thank you Brother in Christ....I am home in beautiful Carolina again.....Hope you are doing good....

God Bless

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#455703 Sep 3, 2012
mike wrote:
Epi pretends to be taking a flight and ask for prayer. Then a group of "nuts" pretend to pray for epi. Looks like all is "well" in the mental ward.
Living life is very tough, people do all sorts of things to get thru this life, thankfully the "mind" provides an enormous help.
You would be wise in keeping a positive attitude, however, "make-believe" is not necessarily being positive.
My "pretend" flights went well....650 miles of "pretend" sky and land.

Hope you were ENTERTAINED.....Thats what I was looking for

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#455704 Sep 3, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are your arms tired from pretending to fly that far Epi?

{:>)

Glad you're back home safe and sound. Hope it didn't rain to much in Ohio from the remnants of the pretend hurricane that hit the Gulf coast than made it's way through the Midwest.

The county just to the southwest of the county I live in got 5 inches of rain in just over an hour on Saturday night from one of the rain bands that went through there. Most places from Indianapolis south got over 6 inches of rain from Friday through last night.

We probably got around 2 inches total here. Today has been sunny for most of the day with the rain long gone.

Have a great evening. God bless you my Sister in Christ.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#455705 Sep 3, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
When taken out of context, any scripture strip-mined from the Bible can be twisted into anything by anyone.
The Bible actually teaches the exact opposite of what you have stated.
Man was originally created in God's image, but through man's disobedience, fellowship was broken with God. Thus every person born by biological human parents is born in this depraved state. And it is only through God's work as outlined in the Bible that man can be restored to that fellowship.
He completed that task on the cross when Jesus said, "It is finished." And through His resurrection, salvation is available to all who receive His gift of grace by having faith and trusting in Him alone.
Ha, and THAT is at the heart of any "good" con artist's con, to lie and convince people that what they already know, is not true, and their lies are. Which is what the evil Christinsanity does, lie to convince perfectly good people/souls that their goodness is "not good" and the Christian lie of "original sin" is "good". From there they lay on the Satan/Hell/eternal burning lake of fire/torture, FEAR mongering, and it becomes easy to lead these poop souls astray with the evil do nothing spiritually clueless Christinsanity.

Location hidden

#455706 Sep 3, 2012
Actor Michael Clarke Duncan, known for a number of roles, including the Academy Award-nominated John Coffey in The Green Mile, has died.

www.wmctv.com/story/19445348/ap-green-&#8... ...

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#455707 Sep 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all ~ more like lame choice :)
Oh, those who chose to submit to the Christian brainwashing are far worse off than just being lame.

Location hidden

#455708 Sep 3, 2012
Sorry that link doesn't work. But it's all over the Internet if anyone wants to check it out. He was great in The Green Mile.

He loved that corn bread boss.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#455709 Sep 3, 2012
Lifeloser wrote:
HUH????? OH?????? What in Sam Hill is going ON?????[[not GOOD!!!]],,,,,Im not welcomed in here[[my name is tarnished...]],,,but i found my HOME in OFFBEAT[[Ohhhh the FUN!!!]],,,,,I made a name for myself [[added 20,000 posts since I ventured there!!!]],,,,,Hallelujah Jebus!!!!!! Im known to be the cyber Wh*re [[sending SEXUAL PMs to Men and Begging]],,,,,Many Negative polls about ME[[[just DUG up a few for MYSELF]],,,, cant let that die!!!... I have time on my side,,,,,No doubt in my Mind,,,,HUH?????
Thanks for the flashback, I kind of miss that dingbat poster.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#455710 Sep 3, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get pretend jet lag?

If only you could convince the credit card company it was a pretend flight! Maybe Mike tries that with his bills?

:)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#455711 Sep 3, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
Sorry that link doesn't work. But it's all over the Internet if anyone wants to check it out. He was great in The Green Mile.
He loved that corn bread boss.
Man that ending today was brutal. Turn a great double play to get to the bottom of the 9th and start with a lead-off double and can't get him in. I hate when we sweep the White Sox only to lose to a crappy team. This happened before with Cleveland. Don't know why they match up so well against us.

Great scene btw from Green Mile

Green Mile - I'm Tired/I'm In Heaven Scenes.
&fe ature=related

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 560,179
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Lumajuice 777,506
Can REAL PEACE be REALIZED without Jesus Christ?? 14 min Clarence688 4
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 36 min Ed Teach 97
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 48 min lovewithin 39,366
a dramatis false eye eook ? reviewing macís fal... 49 min mohamed sh 1
Gay snapchat names 1 hr lifeofsinx93 165
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr hpcaban 441,809
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr YellowPissreality 265,393
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web