Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Skom. Thanks for the welcome back and well wishes, it's good to be back. As I told Annie earlier I'm feeling better everyday and am slowly but surely getting stronger as time goes by.
The Doctors have been amazed at my recovery considering while I was at my worst and on a respirator (which I was on for 10 days of which I have no memory of) they were telling my family that it didn't look good and that I might not make it. And if I did I may be bed ridden for the rest of my life.
But as you know we have a merciful Heavenly Father who's love and grace saw me through this and got me to where I am now. I had so many people praying for me that it would take a long time to mention them all. I'm so thankful for them and for all that have been and continue to lift me in prayer.
Having been through what I have makes me realize just how true what you've been saying about obsessed Jaws and vile shrink/pipek is. That life is way to short to worry about people like them that are clearly mentally sick and in need of much help.
It's mind boggling to think that after over a year of people telling the two of them to knock it off, grow up, let it go and move on they're still at it and are still obsessing over the same things they were a year ago. What a pitiful way to live they're lives. I truly feel sorry for them and their obvious mental problems.
Well I've written enough for now. Time to make some dinner and get some rest. If I'm not to tired I'll post more later this evening.
God bless.
That is some scary stuff John. I am really happy to hear you defied the odds and God saw you through.

I have come to appreciate all the more the regulars in this room that and are here for fellowship and friendship. People can fake just about anything these days from what location shows to what number they want to pop up on caller ID or a text. Each day it seems as a society we find more ways to deceive people and more ways to substitute online for real life, social media for news, and text messaging for real conversation. And Topix has become a feeding frenzy for those seeking fantasy over reality. That isn't going to change. But as long as there are still some regulars that are honest, that share from the heart, and come here to share their faith then it is worth the effort.

Keep on getting stronger in body brother, it would appear God has a lot of plans left for you.

(T) Peace

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

I apologize if I have missed any posts. I read a little from today and don't have the time to try to catch up from Wednesday

HFN, see you are on. Hope you had a great weekend.

Have another busy week. Will drop in when I can. Have a good week everyone.

(T) Peace
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
I know that was a horrible moment,but that broad's gonna' wish that 'Jesus' comment wasn't on her Judgement Day record(But,from what I understand,there's a lot of people in New York with that same mentality towards the Lord's Name): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lyqo4oh-AzUXX&feature=rel ated
Man I'd hate to be that broad on Judgement Day...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
I apologize if I have missed any posts. I read a little from today and don't have the time to try to catch up from Wednesday
(T) Peace
Well,according to a few folks around here,you ain't had time to 'play' with us because you been too busy spending yo' three hundred million in lottery winnings. Uh....you gotta' a FRIEND in me,BRO....
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
(T) Peace
Hey Skombolis,
Iím glad you have/had some time to be here. My weekend was good but Thursday was better. We went to the Mountains and enjoyed the beauty and peace of it all. I especially love the streams when there is white water from it running over the rocks or it becomes a water fall or cascade. Itís so pretty.

I hope you find more free time when you are not too tired, from work, to come back in!

Take care of yourself and remember to drink plenty of water. I think you said it was hot where you work.
HFN

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Well,according to a few folks around here,you ain't had time to 'play' with us because you been too busy spending yo' three hundred million in lottery winnings. Uh....you gotta' a FRIEND in me,BRO....
Dang why did nobody tell me I won?! I definitely would not have worked a 60 hour week!

You offering to help me spend my millions doc? LOL

Hey if i had that kind of cash, I would spread it around. First things first though. Gotta get around to buying a ticket one of these days. What are the odds anyway. It is like 1 in 10 right?

:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

If Topix ever had an advertiser tailor-made it would be this product!

Spook App

"The number one mobile app to help protect your privacy on the phone. Disguise your Caller ID and be anyone.

Includes free call recording and a free male and female voice changer."

http://spoofapp.com/
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang why did nobody tell me I won?! I definitely would not have worked a 60 hour week!
You offering to help me spend my millions doc? LOL
Hey if i had that kind of cash, I would spread it around. First things first though. Gotta get around to buying a ticket one of these days. What are the odds anyway. It is like 1 in 10 right?
Yeah....one in ten....MILION

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Skombolis,
Iím glad you have/had some time to be here. My weekend was good but Thursday was better. We went to the Mountains and enjoyed the beauty and peace of it all. I especially love the streams when there is white water from it running over the rocks or it becomes a water fall or cascade. Itís so pretty.
I hope you find more free time when you are not too tired, from work, to come back in!
Take care of yourself and remember to drink plenty of water. I think you said it was hot where you work.
HFN
Sounds beautiful. Makes me nostalgic for my trip to Colorado and going up to Pike's Peak or going or the Redwood Forests in California. It has been a looong time since I have had the opportunity to just get away from it all and get somewhere just calm and beautiful out in nature. It is on the agenda though, that is for sure.

I am staying hydrated. Thanks for the concern my friend. Talk to you soon.

(T) Peace
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

I'm sleepy. Night Skom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Doctor REALITY wrote:
I'm sleepy. Night Skom.
I am too. Night Doc
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
Spook App
"The number one mobile app to help protect your privacy on the phone. Disguise your Caller ID and be anyone.
LOL, I agree.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds beautiful. Makes me nostalgic for my trip to Colorado and going up to Pike's Peak or going or the Redwood Forests in California. It has been a looong time since I have had the opportunity to just get away from it all and get somewhere just calm and beautiful out in nature. It is on the agenda though, that is for sure.
I am staying hydrated. Thanks for the concern my friend. Talk to you soon.
(T) Peace
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
Spook App
go to hell BoBB Aka
you faken deceiver and lair pretending chriatian
BoBB AkA dissapear, and now you show up your snake drank ratten face, with stinking skunks posts.

what a heck is going on in this country full of cretins,and without of own descency clowns and liars,
make normal people sick and viomit,to see all the time same sick trolls insulting and mocking others

o God?when you will intervene and remove those haters,alcoholics,drug addicts and immoral american perverts from this world Society
I AM SURE O GOD, YOU WILL COME TO TAKE CARE PROPRLY THOSE WITHOUT OF FACE CYBER CREATURES DISGUIST AND SHAME OF YOUR CREATION
AMEN

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Hi All,

Want to say thank you to the ones who are offering prayers and thoughts to Mercy
Carol. The surgical procedure will be this Tuesday and I know all who offered are sincere.

My health has kept me pretty much homebound and I know I appreciated the thoughts and well wishes from all of you who thought of me and it was helpful to know and feel that I wasn't alone.

Thanks again for the well wishes, I'm sure that she will appreciate the kindness offered at this time.

Peace and prayers,

JW

Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
I'm sleepy. Night Skom.
Goodnight DR.
HFN
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Doctor REALITY wrote:
I'm sleepy. Night Skom.
PICK UP COVER OF TOILET
and flush your'sweet"snake toungue pagan feces
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Goodnight you all.

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Yo Skom ...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Judged:

Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
go to hell BoBB Aka
you faken deceiver and lair pretending chriatian
BoBB AkA dissapear, and now you show up your snake drank ratten face, with stinking skunks posts.
what a heck is going on in this country full of cretins,and without of own descency clowns and liars,
make normal people sick and viomit,to see all the time same sick trolls insulting and mocking others
o God?when you will intervene and remove those haters,alcoholics,drug addicts and immoral american perverts from this world Society
I AM SURE O GOD, YOU WILL COME TO TAKE CARE PROPRLY THOSE WITHOUT OF FACE CYBER CREATURES DISGUIST AND SHAME OF YOUR CREATION
AMEN
Hit a nerve did it,Cindy ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min USA Born 537,067
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Just Think 117,801
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min River Tam 730,068
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Charlie Sheen 259,261
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min CunningLinguist 225,640
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min NEWS-FLASH 172,931
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 15 min BenAdam 441,091

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••