Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#452977 Aug 20, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>The Lord Jesus Christ talked about hell more than any other subject,you LYING DORK.
You are the liar.

Please cite verses from the Gospels.

The word Hell is not in any original Greek ir Hebrew book of the Bible.

Hell is an English word and is the Pagan Germanic place of the dead and also the name of its ruling goddess.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#452978 Aug 20, 2012
In classical antiquity, the "liberal arts" denoted those subjects of study that were considered essential for a free person (Latin: liber, "free")[5] to master in order to acquire those qualities that distinguished a free person from slaves[citation needed]- the latter of whom formed the greater number of the population in the classical world. Contrary to popular belief, freeborn girls were as likely to receive formal education as boys, especially during the Roman Empire—unlike the lack of education, or purely manual/technical skills, proper to a slave.[6] The "liberal arts" or "liberal pursuits" (Latin liberalia studia) were already so called in formal education during the Roman Empire; for example, Seneca the Younger discusses liberal arts in education from a critical Stoic point of view in Moral Epistle 88.[7] The subjects that would become the standard "Liberal Arts" in Roman and Medieval times already comprised the basic curriculum in the enkuklios paideia or "education in a circle" of late Classical and Hellenistic Greece.

San Francisco journalist Bret Harte first wrote as "The Bohemian" in The Golden Era in 1861, with this persona taking part in many satirical doings, the lot published in his book Bohemian Papers in 1867. Harte wrote, "Bohemia has never been located geographically, but any clear day when the sun is going down, if you mount Telegraph Hill, you shall see its pleasant valleys and cloud-capped hills glittering in the West..."[8] Mark Twain included himself and Charles Warren Stoddard in the Bohemian category in 1867.[6] By 1872, when a group of journalists and artists who gathered regularly for cultural pursuits in San Francisco were casting about for a name, the term Bohemian became the main choice, and the Bohemian Club was born.[9] Club members who were established and successful, pillars of their community, respectable family men, redefined their own form of bohemianism to include people like themselves who were bons vivants, sportsmen, and appreciators of the fine arts. Bohemian Grove - Cremation of Care
We also see a similar visual concept at KKK ceremonies - incidentally the KKK
was set up by a ... The guys at the Bohemian Grove are just blowing of steam.

http://www.cremationofcare.com/illu_bohemian_ ...- 40k - Masters of the Universe Go to Camp: Inside the Bohemian Grove
This has been especially true in the last ten years as Bohemia's stunning roster
has waxed ever ..... The sexism and racism of the Jinks were of a peculiar sort.

http://www2.ucsc.edu/whorulesamerica/power/bo... - 72k -
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#452979 Aug 20, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
Hi All,
Want to say thank you to the ones who are offering prayers and thoughts to Mercy
Carol. The surgical procedure will be this Tuesday and I know all who offered are sincere.
My health has kept me pretty much homebound and I know I appreciated the thoughts and well wishes from all of you who thought of me and it was helpful to know and feel that I wasn't alone.
Thanks again for the well wishes, I'm sure that she will appreciate the kindness offered at this time.
Peace and prayers,
JW
Keep us up on how she is doing JW.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#452980 Aug 20, 2012
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
G-Night HFN.
:)
Have a good day BAB.
HFN
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#452981 Aug 20, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are ignorant and jealous of those who have an education.
You are the fox, I have the grapes. End of lesson.
I’m not impressed D.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#452982 Aug 20, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Nite nite,HFN! Morning,too!
Good morning, day, DR.:)
HFN
Doctor REALITY

United States

#452983 Aug 20, 2012
This little girl's mom is just plain STOOPID! Apparently,she needs to read about Jon Bonet Ramsey: http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/custody-...

“Smokin' Hot'n'Feelin' Groovy”

Since: Apr 12

Here, There, and Everywhere,..

#452985 Aug 20, 2012
I am Loved, By Someone, Somewhere in the World,...
Doctor REALITY

United States

#452986 Aug 20, 2012
I saw this on ABC last night. This is an absolutely incredible story of heart,determination,courage,an d perseverence!: http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/extreme-...
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#452987 Aug 20, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the liar.
Please cite verses from the Gospels.
The word Hell is not in any original Greek ir Hebrew book of the Bible.
Hell is an English word and is the Pagan Germanic place of the dead and also the name of its ruling goddess.
agree
this sick Liar dr reality, blaspheming everyday God Father who loves His own Creation,and never loving Father is able to create tormental suffering milions years-
this guy is just stupid, and fake christian,number 1 Liar,and blasphemer

hell,in german language is Hoehle- place of deep destruction-and complete inhalation- just erazements of life stories by fire, like burnt paper-left only ashes, or dust.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#452989 Aug 20, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ther are over 100 early Christian texts besides the Bible. I don't accept a small biased collection of books by an Emperor to be the word of God.
Jesus never had a Bible and neither did Paul or any Apostle. The Bible didn't exist until 300 years after Jesus was crucified.
Jesus used LXX Septuagint the torah and rest of prophets translated before His life time over 100 years before His earthly birth

NT was completed only for Gentiles, by Gods inspiration,using as His living Pen, apostle Paul,John,Mark,Matheus, Lukas

also in some sense you are fully right, but other way,
you don't know.that letters to all Gentiles was inspired by God directly,not earthly early disciples like Paul

I never worshiped paul,or John,or others
But supreme spiritual moral lessons inspired by God,are beneficial to grow and be mature in spiritual understanding of Gods basics
2 tym 3;16.2 peter 1;20.John 14;16-7....this is what help me to be tough and without of any support of all LIARS-esspecialy faken christians

it is same like you use web pages of others,to support your biblical view,
same true christian use OT or NT to support own spiritual claims.
2 tym 3;16.2peter 1;20.John 14;26-27.15;26-27

only idots like BoBB call this plagarazing or spaming,

but plagarazing word only is aplicable for personal examination to pass bu University Students,

Quoting others is not sign of stupidity,rather research, and wisdom of this man,who support own claims

also your personal wisdom is supported by web pages quoted around_NOT PLAGARAZING

MY PERSONAL SPIRITUAL WISDOM IS SUPPORTED BY OT,NT,AND QUOTES IN PAST FROM SMART AND WISE HUMANS,OR WEB PAGES-ALSO NOT PLAGARAZING

Have nice day g_O_d
just don't fell injured because my negative opinions,
healthy man in his mind ,never is upset of offended by any opinions of others
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#452990 Aug 20, 2012
Crazy Jae wrote:
I am Loved, By Someone, Somewhere in the World,...
loved by siberian convict,sentenced by russian court for murder of 200 goats

“Squirrel Shelter”

Since: Dec 06

Smalltown, USA

#452991 Aug 20, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep us up on how she is doing JW.
I surely will. It's something you're familiar with.

God Bless,

JW

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452992 Aug 20, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m not impressed D.
I am not out to impress idiots and liars like you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452993 Aug 20, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus used LXX Septuagint ...
Why would a Hebrew and Aramaic speaking Jew in Judea use a flawed and unauthorised copy of the Hebrew scriptures from Alexandria Egypt ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452994 Aug 20, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
This little girl's mom is just plain STOOPID! Apparently,she needs to read about Jon Bonet Ramsey: http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/custody-...
$1,000 says she is a Christian.
Phil Gray

Thailand

#452996 Aug 20, 2012
fart fart

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#452998 Aug 20, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
Hi All,
Want to say thank you to the ones who are offering prayers and thoughts to Mercy
Carol. The surgical procedure will be this Tuesday and I know all who offered are sincere.
My health has kept me pretty much homebound and I know I appreciated the thoughts and well wishes from all of you who thought of me and it was helpful to know and feel that I wasn't alone.
Thanks again for the well wishes, I'm sure that she will appreciate the kindness offered at this time.
Peace and prayers,
JW
Hey J0Dub

Thinking of you both. Always available by T-mail if you ever want an ear. Stay strong my friend.

(T) Peace

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#452999 Aug 20, 2012
Edit: Sorry

J-Dub
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#453000 Aug 20, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not out to impress idiots and liars like you.
D you are so immature. Oh well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Truth Buster 48,093
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min bad bob 182,622
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Steve III 646,368
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min The Hangman 971,582
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 31 min Yellow Star 281,226
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 52 min DireWolf69 8
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr DebraE 105,549
More from around the web