“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#452604 Aug 18, 2012
PrabhSingh wrote:
<quoted text>Have you tried at least a single time to aware their Lost mind? I'm waiting for your reply..
Many people have tried, PrabhSingh, over 7 years or so (this is not our first forum) and more trolls come and more trolls leave. We have made some wonderful connections and we have spread the love of JESUS in the four directions of the world, as we can, via the internet. We will try and keep on keeping on, and hope that there are new members to this forum who would like to join our growing family.
Cristy Jollee

United States

#452605 Aug 18, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not american?
rather you flush yourself like toilet s...
piece of crap without of descency,own honor,shame, dognity and own a...respect
pfuj
whr t hell u r little twerp you cant post more here.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#452606 Aug 18, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes D it is his Christian opinion that I believe was obtained through his relationship with God/Jesus/The Holey Spirit.
HFN
So what makes his opinion better than yours, mine or anyone else on the planet. Does he talk to God personaly ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#452607 Aug 18, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
... I mean if you do use what others write then you are as bad as you think Christians are D.....
You folk don;t bother listening to anythign that goes against anything you already convinced yourselves is perfect truth, usually what your church tells you to believe.

I, on the other hand, listen to all POVs and come to my own conclusions based on intelligence and reason.

I am educated, you are brainwashed.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#452608 Aug 18, 2012
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 10:18
New King James Version (NKJV)
18 Whoever hides hatred has lying lips,
And whoever spreads slander is a fool.
OK.

You are a lying fool.

#452609 Aug 18, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I read your post correctly..You are asking If Truths has ever shared the Word and Truth of God with others...
Yes Sir....She has....Many....Many...Many times!
In DEED she has, Dear EPI and so have you :)
lil whispers

Albuquerque, NM

#452610 Aug 18, 2012
later I headed for my front porch for the rest of the night.loveya lil whispers.

#452611 Aug 18, 2012
Truths wrote:
REPOST-
There are a few of you men that can't seem to see that your negative biting posts push people out of here-
I like and do love many of the posters here that misbehave that way- but choose not to witness it in my daily walk- as each of you has to ask God Himself- if you are really benefitting His kingdom.
We all expect Mike and the non believers to take our advice and correct THEIR ways...and they do NOT even have the Holy SPirit as THEIR guide!!
BUT CHRISTIANS CLAIM to HAVE HIM,
and then BITE WORSE than the non believer when asked to repair their ways.
No WONDER non Christians don't want we we got~
YES......I know what you mean!!

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#452612 Aug 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You folk don;t bother listening to anythign that goes against anything you already convinced yourselves is perfect truth, usually what your church tells you to believe.
I, on the other hand, listen to all POVs and come to my own conclusions based on intelligence and reason.
1 Corinthians 1:19-21

19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”[a]

20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
Footnotes:

1 Corinthians 1:19 Isaiah 29:14

Location hidden

#452613 Aug 18, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 1:22-24

22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; 23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks[a] foolishness, 24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
Footnotes:

1 Corinthians 1:23 NU-Text reads Gentiles.
if A equals B then C TRUE

Oroville, CA

#452614 Aug 18, 2012
Absolute truth, that is...

#452615 Aug 18, 2012
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 1:19-21
19 For it is written:
“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”[a]
20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe.
Footnotes:
1 Corinthians 1:19 Isaiah 29:14
This must be why we laugh so much ~ GOD in DEED has a grand sense of humour! HE encourages us to laugh :)

To hear the wise preach their wisdom can be quite hilarious; LOL..... and those who know nothing know it all!!

#452616 Aug 18, 2012
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 1:22-24
22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; 23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks[a] foolishness, 24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.
Footnotes:
1 Corinthians 1:23 NU-Text reads Gentiles.
I think the JEWS cannot admit they Killed their Messiah; their long awaited HOLY ONE! If they are meant to hear JESUS, they will (IMO)

#452617 Aug 18, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
later I headed for my front porch for the rest of the night.loveya lil whispers.
Sweet dreams of Jacob laying in the desert :)

#452618 Aug 18, 2012
I went back to June 23, one year, to see what was being posted then, and was going to copy and paste something and bring it forward, hoping to soothe our hearts. Decided I can't do it, but just wanted to let you all know that I am glad I read what I did....

Location hidden

#452619 Aug 18, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think the JEWS cannot admit they Killed their Messiah; their long awaited HOLY ONE! If they are meant to hear JESUS, they will (IMO)
They will hear and see, when He returns.

Location hidden

#452620 Aug 18, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I think the JEWS cannot admit they Killed their Messiah; their long awaited HOLY ONE! If they are meant to hear JESUS, they will (IMO)
Isaiah 29:17-21

Future Recovery of Wisdom

17 Is it not yet a very little while
Till Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field,
And the fruitful field be esteemed as a forest?
18 In that day the deaf shall hear the words of the book,
And the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness.
19 The humble also shall increase their joy in the Lord,
And the poor among men shall rejoice
In the Holy One of Israel.
20 For the terrible one is brought to nothing,
The scornful one is consumed,
And all who watch for iniquity are cut off—
21 Who make a man an offender by a word,
And lay a snare for him who reproves in the gate,
And turn aside the just by empty words.

#452621 Aug 18, 2012
Posting 25793 ~ July 17, 2007 and taken from Topix; What do you think of Jeus(God) forum. This is where most of us that are old familiars in this forum met, and how we formed our bonds. I had no avatar at this time, a grey box known as Serah, Adelaide Australia.

Mrgas wrote:
It amazes me how hard people will try not to beleive in God.
Yeah, you can say that again!'XXXXX' is a perfect example of that; compares Christ to Barbie and Ken if you don't mind? How confused could their siblings be?

This posting is a good one too, and I thought Gun Show might like the way Old Salter has worded his feelings! Blessings to you!
Old_Salter wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings & Blessings to you again Serah !
Yes this has perplexed me as well throughout my years. Certainly the Creator would not need man to do anything to His creation. Least of all destroy it. This just proves man's puffed up image of himself has always been distorted and ego, tantrum child, driven.
The mind never grew up to even give the heart a chance.
I do find it even more perplexing that this latest evil bunch follows a man that began his "pilgrimage" as a murderer and was killed himself as revenge for his killing anothers husband. Evil begets evil. It is logical, if they follow the teachings of a life long murderer, they will lead a life of murder, as they reject all other thought.
Yet they reject & refuse to follow the Lord Jesus even though He never murdered anyone, never oppressed anyone, was the greatest giver of all time (yet classified as poor even though He had a treasurer?), and was crucified for His Word. Nothing else --
just His Word.
That in and of itself is a testament to the selfishness and greed of man when the gift of free will has gone completely astray.
It is a shame the pinnacle of love shall never be reached but His promised return gave us knowledge of that as well.
Still believe we all could have put forth much more effort (sigh) but unfortunately we failed miserably & the end times gallop towards us now.
Science has given man the weapons to destroy all creation without remorse and we have seen the evidence of man's usage of that free will. Tis not a pretty picture.
So for the sake of all his children, I shall be watching & expecting with fervent anticipation & great joy at His return...Prayerfully very soon. Blessings & the Peace of Our Lord Jesus Christ upon you Serah and all those who chose His simple request of believing in His sacrifice.
Blessings to you again, Old Salter; and thank you so much for that beautifully written Posting! I will post it in a couple of other forums of war, that they too may read your lovely words of Peace.

And how well you wrote that they killed Lord Jesus for no other reason than His word; it is the first time I have seen it quite so simply stated, and yet with the impact it deserves.

Luckily for us, there are much more lovely people than awful, and GOD is working miracles with His Angels in Force, and it is the miracles of GOD that I pray for, Serah Orphan of Asher

I know they will not mind me re-posting this on their behalf, perhaps we can raise this forum back if we keep on keeping on, hey Mike?

#452622 Aug 18, 2012
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
They will hear and see, when He returns.
Funny how I went back down memory lane BoBB and found that old posting about the Jews killing JESUS for no other reason than HIS word!! Quite appropriate bringing it forth :)

#452623 Aug 18, 2012
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah 29:17-21
Future Recovery of Wisdom
17 Is it not yet a very little while
Till Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field,
And the fruitful field be esteemed as a forest?
18 In that day the deaf shall hear the words of the book,
And the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness.
19 The humble also shall increase their joy in the Lord,
And the poor among men shall rejoice
In the Holy One of Israel.
20 For the terrible one is brought to nothing,
The scornful one is consumed,
And all who watch for iniquity are cut off—
21 Who make a man an offender by a word,
And lay a snare for him who reproves in the gate,
And turn aside the just by empty words.
I have a new respect for the meaning of iniquity :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Thinking 230,010
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Oxbow 548,695
i am waiting for u 27 min Aakash Ahmedabad 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 39 min Al Capone 4,779
Word association game (Aug '08) 47 min andet1987 53,432
African-Americans Are Figuring Obama Out! 50 min andet1987 2
Do you know the best black and white dating sit... (Dec '12) 1 hr katy 14
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 261,678
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr BobbyB1990 750,700
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 5 hr chevyguy 127
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 12 hr MeHere 388

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE