Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#452667 Aug 19, 2012
Truths wrote:
Just read this elsewhere-
"SIGNS OF LUKEWARMNESS:
6. Feeling of resentments against your brethren in Christ.(Hebrews 12:15) Resentment means bitterness against someone because you think he or she mistreated you.
5. Unwillingness to spend money for evangelism, mission works and other Church activities.(Malachi 3:8-10)
4. Lack of enthusiasm in singing worship songs, praying and evangelism.
(Ecclesiastes 9:10)
3. Irregular Bible reading.(Joshua 1:8) Christians ought to read their Bibles every single day. If you find yourself skipping this important duty, there's a big possibility that you are lukewarm.
2. Disrespecting your spiritual leader.(Hebrews 13:17) Spiritual leaders are responsible for your soul's welfare. It's their duty to encourage, rebuke and remind you of your weaknesses and negative characters for your own good. If you feel like they're personally harming you, this is a big sign you're lukewarm. Fervent Christians respect their leaders knowing they're God's messengers.
1. Doubting God's promises.(Romans 14:23) You were saved and transformed. You have seen how powerful God is when He changed your life from sinner to saint. Complete deliverance from sin is the greatest miracle you have ever EXPERIENCED. With all these things, why should you doubt The One who saved you? Why should you doubt His power and grace? God said through apostle Paul that "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." (1 Corinthians 10:13) If you're starting to doubt God's power specially in times of trials and temptations, take heed, you might be neither cold nor hot. "
Deb my friend…I know that you are trying to make some see. I am afraid that you are fighting a losing battle. Despite what some may think here I do not and have never wanted Christianity to fail. I was raised in that faith…my parents died in that faith. It still is and will always be a part of my life.

However…it is hard not to see the hypocrisy of some that adhere to that faith. Such as seen in these following posts…

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

I am making no excuses for the behavior of the non-Christians on that thread. I think that they are foolish to keep responding day in and day out to those that only come to harass. I am disillusioned by both sides. At this point…I feel like an orphan…no place to call home! LOL

I don’t know Deb…I don’t know what is wrong with either side.

BTW…thank you for my greetings the other day. I am sorry that I have not responded. I have been sick again for part of the week and just kind of lost myself for the rest of it.

I do appreciate you and a few others…we can be different yet still find what we have in common and build on that. For that today…I am very grateful.

:-)

I love you my friend!
mike

AOL

#452668 Aug 19, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Mike; no-one is worthless and good for nothing.... We are here for a reason, and we hold within us the DNA of our Ancestors. They were proud of their future generations, in years gone by, and you are one of them. Work with GOD, let your heart link with HIS and you might be amazed at the results.... I wouldn't be amazed though,'cause I already know what HE can do :)
Thanks for the reply

Sounds like "drugs" are needed?
mike

AOL

#452670 Aug 19, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Try listening to a few old romantic love songs (Elvis springs to mind here ~ "Love me Tender") and see if you can kick start your heart into gear and then you can try singing the Great Pretender and act halfway human!!
Hope that is some helpful information, old love songs have a way of hitting the heart.... if one is human, that is :)
So you admit it is all an act on this entertainment site?
mike

AOL

#452672 Aug 19, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think I hate Jews, you flipnut?
This is how I know it is just pretend, go back just a few post of your's where you try to sound like a christian, then look at this one.

How is it, the human spirit is stronger than some "holy" spirit?
mike

AOL

#452673 Aug 19, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Prayer for today....
Almighty Father and holy Majesty on high, rekindle in our lands a passion to seek you in truth so that the world may know your grace, so the people will honor your character, and the nations know your peace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Funny thing!

Strange you don't understand you must apply what you think you know.

To continue to say what you know to do, yet fail to do it makes you:..crazy, nuts, a mental patient,lazy, scared, lost, a parrot?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#452674 Aug 19, 2012
While looking for "struggles when leaving the faith" this morning I ran across this article. Had nothing to do with what I was looking for but found it enlightening and IMO worth reading. Thought some of you might be interested since it has been discussed on here recently about the "church".

The Hurting Church: Why we get hurt and hurt others

http://powertochange.com/experience/spiritual...
mike

AOL

#452675 Aug 19, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Pain and suffering teaches us hard lessons in understanding so we may have compassion. Do we leave the suffering to suffer or do we reach out to help them?
Where is the love? If we can love God in the hard times, then how easier is it to say we love God in easy times?
You look about you. Look within you.
A GOD has nothing to do with it.

It is all about the effort of people, a GOD doesn't give you strength to do the right thing.
mike

AOL

#452676 Aug 19, 2012
It is written!

When two or more are gathered in the name/power/mind-set, of a GOD, that GOD is present.

So tell me, what is a GOD doing while present on this entertainment site?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#452677 Aug 19, 2012
mike wrote:
It is written!
When two or more are gathered in the name/power/mind-set, of a GOD, that GOD is present.
So tell me, what is a GOD doing while present on this entertainment site?
Forgive me but...

He's makin' a list
Checkin' it twice
Gonna find out
Who's naughty or nice...

I couldn't help myself...
Now that song will be going through my head all day...
Sigh..........
Doctor REALITY

United States

#452678 Aug 19, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the reply
Modern day wanna-be christians like to "name it and claim it".
With those who lack understanding, they will always say a GOD is doing this or that.
There are no rewards in this life from a GOD, otherwise explain tragedy, pain and suffering.
It would be so nice if you and your 'Bad Luck Schleprock' attitude would just shut up and go away.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#452679 Aug 19, 2012
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Doc;
No sir was not ignoring you at all but get myself some powerful feeling and I get moved to do something about those feeling and writting scripture helps.I call it God talking to me.Please forgive me doc truely was not ignoring you at all,Have a good evening loveya lil whispers.
I understand. I'm the same way. When I feel that God wants me to finish a certain post before I respond to others,I just,well...'ignore' them until I'm done.:)
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#452680 Aug 19, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Epiphany2
forgiveness is of course important. I repeatedly see forgiveness being spoken about in this topic. Yet little to nothing has been said about the importance of being sorry. There needs to be more said about being sorry. The sorry heart does not need to ask for forgivess when it has learned.
The key to freedom is in being sorry.
2 Corinthians 7:10
Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death.
No regret.
God bless you. Have a nice day.
you are sick and adicted from this topic,you think hat this topic is your RCC Chapel? and you are appointed preacher by pope-he he heeee

never forget
dr shrink mastermind to print by his toungue,only moisture overflooded print board like 21 century flood of noah(al gore propoganda)-melting ice on north pole

he he heeeee false preacher on the topic
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#452681 Aug 19, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>I understand. I'm the same way. When I feel that God wants me to finish a certain post before I respond to others,I just,well...'ignore' them until I'm done.:)
ha ha haaaaa
God want to to post and finsih your crap, insults,sending most of them to hell
this is your fake imaginary god- devil

you piece of blasphemous pagan

Your Lies make sick and tired normal people around

yuan g ciunghua pung ho from village hou ghue,province heg tue tu tu
Your god is Mao tse tung-past comunistic leader

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#452682 Aug 19, 2012
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah said the same thing.
Isaiah 29:14
New King James Version (NKJV)
14 Therefore, behold, I will again do a marvelous work
Among this people,
A marvelous work and a wonder;
For the wisdom of their wise men shall perish,
And the understanding of their prudent men shall be hidden.”
Isaiah is describing the degeneration of Israel. You seem to miss the previous verse:

"These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught."

YOU are the ones Isaiah and Jesus are referring to.

Isaiah supports my point quite nicely.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452683 Aug 19, 2012
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one with all the hatred, Duane. It comes through loud and clear in all your post.
You are the Nazi lover, not me.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#452684 Aug 19, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>It would be so nice if you and your 'Bad Luck Schleprock' attitude would just shut up and go away.
it would be more nicer,
if you would give example,and just flush your feces and yourself from here,and sleacky"sweet"insutl ive attitude take with you,just shut up your rat face(schnauze voll) and go away to your kitchen rat hole,behind own sink

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452685 Aug 19, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you think I hate Jews, you flipnut?
You just condemned all Jews as murders a few posts ago. Why would you lie about them like that if you didn't hate them ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#452686 Aug 19, 2012
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW know-it-all, Romans were forbidden to be soldiers.....
You just can't stop lying can you ?

You just make sh!t up and call it truth.

“Destruction”

Since: Aug 12

Destruction

#452687 Aug 19, 2012
Truths wrote:
Just read this elsewhere-
"SIGNS OF LUKEWARMNESS:
6. Feeling of resentments against your brethren in Christ.(Hebrews 12:15) Resentment means bitterness against someone because you think he or she mistreated you.
5. Unwillingness to spend money for evangelism, mission works and other Church activities.(Malachi 3:8-10)
4. Lack of enthusiasm in singing worship songs, praying and evangelism.
(Ecclesiastes 9:10)
3. Irregular Bible reading.(Joshua 1:8) Christians ought to read their Bibles every single day. If you find yourself skipping this important duty, there's a big possibility that you are lukewarm.
2. Disrespecting your spiritual leader.(Hebrews 13:17) Spiritual leaders are responsible for your soul's welfare. It's their duty to encourage, rebuke and remind you of your weaknesses and negative characters for your own good. If you feel like they're personally harming you, this is a big sign you're lukewarm. Fervent Christians respect their leaders knowing they're God's messengers.
1. Doubting God's promises.(Romans 14:23) You were saved and transformed. You have seen how powerful God is when He changed your life from sinner to saint. Complete deliverance from sin is the greatest miracle you have ever EXPERIENCED. With all these things, why should you doubt The One who saved you? Why should you doubt His power and grace? God said through apostle Paul that "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." (1 Corinthians 10:13) If you're starting to doubt God's power specially in times of trials and temptations, take heed, you might be neither cold nor hot. "
this is a Truth.
Christians ought to read their Bibles every single day.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#452688 Aug 19, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaiah is describing the degeneration of Israel. You seem to miss the previous verse:
"These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me.
Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught."
YOU are the ones Isaiah and Jesus are referring to.
Isaiah supports my point quite nicely.
isaiah as universal prophet of YAHVEH
Also describing today spiritual condition of worldwide churches(wicked figural israel)
his wors fits excelently today all Spiritual churches full of Lies,
"These people come near to me with their mouth and honor with their lips,but their hearts are far from me.

you are also one of those lip worshipers Liars,like all those man made salavtions from the man dung churches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min marge 670,428
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min lightbeamrider 4,034
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Johnnys girl 100,755
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr another viewer 980,229
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Shiralee 445,659
___*Antichrist, Global SIGNS, Forewarnings___ 2 hr YTube2017News 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Sky Writer 31 184,294
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web