Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#450077 Aug 7, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
It is fruitless trying to have a conversation with you. You twist everything to your point of view, which it seems in your eyes to be infallible. So much for that.
May God truly reveal the truth to you by His grace and mercy.
I am not twisting anything. You are just constantly lying.

I quote the Bible and when it doesn't say what you want it too you tell me only "real Christians" can read it correctly. You hate the Bible and constantly lie about it.

You are either completely insane or a pathological liar.

Seems most of your "real christians" are the biggest liars and frauds on the planet.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#450078 Aug 7, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another link:
http://www.kjv-only.com/isa14_12.html
Hope you have a great afternoon and evening.
That link is a bunch of aplogetic lies.

Morning Star IS Morning Star. IE: Venus IE: Lucifer.

You are a god damned liar like most of your ilk.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#450079 Aug 7, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
... whenever anyone exposes you for who and what you really are.
Yep, I am a folower of Jesus.

Feel fre to continue lying about Him.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#450080 Aug 7, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
Just cruising by.....Hope everyone has a great day today!!
Morning sweet Sister ~ hope things are still going well and that your cousin is well and truly on the mend!! Was thinking of you this morning as I lay in bed waiting to get up and they were lovely thoughts :)

#450081 Aug 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Bright Morning Star is translated as Lucifer in the Latin Bible.
So according to Revelation, Jesus IS Lucifer.
It is not surprising that you have worked this out LOL......
Blast From The Past

Markle, IN

#450082 Aug 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you deny He's the Messiah. Do you really think anyone believes you are a follower of Jesus when you deny what and who He said He is?

You're not fooling anybody!!!

#450083 Aug 7, 2012
JohnJaws wrote:
<quoted text>
I can remember explaining that to you twice. Ignorence isn't bliss and it is no excuse. G when you try to make out God's holy writings are of the devil as you do, you place yourself in the direst of positions with God.
I concur ~ and have also mentioned this to ole Darwin..... it is the bitterness of the apple that makes it bitter (generally speaking that is) not the fact that it is an apple!

#450084 Aug 7, 2012
Drew H wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this one of your mistakes or is it a lie.
You wrote, "We are all children of God."
Chapter and verse, please.
Hi Drew ~ I love Matthew and thought to share these with you this morning;

***45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?

47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...

But as we know, we have earthling as fathers, and JESUS had GOD as HIS FATHER, and is sitting on the right side of GOD in HEAVEN, so there is no real comparison .... but some love to toss innuendos around as if they will make us stumble. They actually give me strength :)

Hope all is well with you and with yours as all is heading in the well direction down here!!

#450085 Aug 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted the verses that prove it several times. You didn;t explain anything, you just babbled like most Christians do when they they about the Bible.
"Oh Morning Star(Lucifer,)how you have fallen " Isaiah 14:12
"I am .... the bright Morning Star (Lucifer)." Revelation 22:16
oooh, convenient for you to leave out the most important part of that scripture ~ donchathink we know what it is? You have chosen one of my favourite scriptures that support our DNA and us being the root and offspring of Earth and tried to make it prove that JESUS is lucifer.

"16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

And JESUS also tells HIS followers that HE will give them the Morning Star (my book's name if you recall).........

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#450086 Aug 7, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Drew ~ I love Matthew and thought to share these with you this morning;
***45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
But as we know, we have earthling as fathers, and JESUS had GOD as HIS FATHER, and is sitting on the right side of GOD in HEAVEN, so there is no real comparison .... but some love to toss innuendos around as if they will make us stumble. They actually give me strength :)
Hope all is well with you and with yours as all is heading in the well direction down here!!
Hi Serah,

Thanks for your response. I like Matthew's Gospel, too. And in context, we can see that in chapter 5, Jesus leaves the multitude, and His disciples follow Him up the mountain to be taught by Him. And there He teaches them as he tells them some things about being a true child of God. He also emphasizes that God does allow rain to fall on the just (His children) and the unjust (not His children).

I like Matthew Henry's commentary on this passage and have included it in the link below.

Yes, the ones that "toss around the innuendos" don't realize that, for those grounded in the faith, all they are doing is fortifying our stand.

We are standing of the promises of God! Hope you have a wonderful day.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#450089 Aug 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not twisting anything. You are just constantly lying.
I quote the Bible and when it doesn't say what you want it too you tell me only "real Christians" can read it correctly. You hate the Bible and constantly lie about it.
You are either completely insane or a pathological liar.
Seems most of your "real christians" are the biggest liars and frauds on the planet.
Anyone who is literate can quote the Bible. And it is not only you that the real Christians tell that only those who are indwelt by the Holy Spirit can understand the Bible. In fact, the Bible says it.

Real Christians do appear to be insane or liars to the natural man. It is the false Christians, and there are many, that are the "liars and frauds on the planet" as you said. All of that is written in the Bible as well.

Hey, I'm not mad at you. We are merely attempting to spread the Gospel in the hope that the Holy Spirit will enlighten those who have not yet been enlightened. That's what Jesus said we are to do.

“Messenger w/ a Message”

planet earth, for now

#450090 Aug 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That link is a bunch of aplogetic lies.
Morning Star IS Morning Star. IE: Venus IE: Lucifer.
You are a god damned liar like most of your ilk.
Actually it is a very good and very deep word study.

“YO BOO”

land of BOO

#450091 Aug 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I quote it. If I am a liar then the Bibkle and Jesus are liars.
Feel free to continue kissing Satan's ass.
you're also vulgar... nasty mouth. satan owns your soul
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#450092 Aug 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
they are 2
1/TRUE JESUS AND HIS WORD BIBLE- ALL INSPIRED SCRIPTURE BY GOD 2 TIM 3;12
2./and pseudo jesus-angel of light,master deceiver on this earth-satan pretending jesus 2 Cor 11;13-15.2Thess 1;3-12.isaiah 14;13.Ezek 28;2.1Cor 8;5

your posts and denials of Christ apostles foundation of CHRIST CHURCH,signify,and clearly proff that you are follower of 2nd jesus-devil
you half head idiot, you doesn't know what Bible say about this second jesus and followers like you
You better start learn Bible, and get some basic infant spiritual biblical knowledge,
because now you are LIAR, AND SERVANT OF your father devil
never forget,this pseudo jesus of yours,never die for you,or reeedem your dead wicked soul

“"None shall pass"”

There

#450093 Aug 7, 2012
Blast From The Past wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you deny He's the Messiah. Do you really think anyone believes you are a follower of Jesus when you deny what and who He said He is?
You're not fooling anybody!!!
I don't deny He is the Messiah. I deny he is "christ".

"christ" is a pagan invention and is nothing like the Messiah of Judaism.

He may be the Messih, however, the mission of the Messiah has yet to be accomplished according to most Jews and Christians. I, on the other hand, believe the role of Messiah has been fulfilled at least three times. Solomon, Herod the Great and Moshe Dayan.

Yet, Jesus can be seen as a spriritual Messiah bringing the Kingdom of God to anyone who wishes to find it inside them.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#450094 Aug 7, 2012
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I have the holy word of God...
no
you don't?
if you claim that dove is person
trinity,
you are dumb butt,and not knowing basics of Bible, and metaforic meanings,
just plain spiritual stupid following blindly behind those with long robes and wolfes in sheep clothes

“"None shall pass"”

There

#450095 Aug 7, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It is not surprising that you have worked this out LOL......
It is not suprising to nyone who has studied the Bible, Christianity and Judaism as well Greek, Latin and Hebrew.

The ignorant always call the educated liars.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#450096 Aug 7, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Bright Morning Star is translated as Lucifer in the Latin Bible.
So according to Revelation, Jesus IS Lucifer.
right,
fully agree?
who told you this?your cat?,
because you don't know Bible at all?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#450097 Aug 7, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
... That ye may be the children of your Father...
But Drew just said that is a lie !

<face palm>

You idiots babble like pagans! Must be because you ARE pagans.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#450098 Aug 7, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
... scriptures that support our DNA ...
No such thing, you moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Doctor Justice_ 879,102
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 603,249
Middle aged man prefers wearing women's PANTIES 6 min Johno 5
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... (Feb '15) 8 min MUQ2 997
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min MUQ2 41,143
White Lives MATTER 16 min Doctor Justice_ 156
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min who 272,884
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 53 min dollarsbill 8,061
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 3,849
More from around the web