Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#449481 Aug 3, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
All Gods were made by man, stupid!
you made own god- own diagested s.... and brown diahrahea flows from you front in the middle of skull a......(called Mouth)
there is old arabic proverb
"from own mouth you make own arsh"-also you does,t talk or write,only fart, and spread stinks from your mouth(arsh)
imbecil
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#449482 Aug 3, 2012
mitspa wrote:
any of you devil loving sissys still on this post?
what about you?
look like you too?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#449483 Aug 3, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You stink. Go get some soap-n-water.
bcause I see your posts talking to yourselves,
muriatic acid is good for you to wash up your a.... and stinking mouth without of natural teeths(look like female part)

“MADE RIGHTEOUS”

Since: Jul 12

JAMESTOWN

#449484 Aug 3, 2012
how can you guys serve a weak god like satan? he cant even get you drop-outs through hi-school? you dont have a girlfriend! a job! you probably live with your mom? and drive her car to get your video games? you and your weak god are losers!
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#449485 Aug 3, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes.... the gnashing of teeth comes to mind!! Ah well, we do indeed have the choice of the path we choose to follow and we hopefully find that which we seek. I have seen Ooogah post for some time now, and I don't know why the need to continue on in Forums you have no belief for and I certainly don't understand why people mock that which they have no understanding on!!
I believe in the very first moments that a lost human soul enters the realm of hell,they may,at first,find themselves in denial. But,then,they will notice two things that are different from what they were used to: They're no longer in the human body that they lived in,IN THIS CURRENT WORLD,and the world around them is MUCH different from this current world that we see before us. There won't be any lights,there won't be any happiness,they may even hear the souls of others screaming in disbelief that they are actually there,in that dreaded place of no hope that the Lord Jesus Christ the King WARNED them about! They may find themselves calling,and screaming out to,the Lord Jesus Christ!! The terrifyingly numb feeling of knowing that their rejection of the Holy Cross of Calvary is to blame for the horror of knowing that they are doomed for having rejected the Holy,Innocent Blood of the Saviour of the world!!!! YES,my friends....HELL is R-E-A-L!!(This song is so powerful,and it was playing in my mind as I typed this post,because I want the world to know that the sands of God's hourglass of mercy and patience are running...):
&fe ature=relmfu
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#449486 Aug 3, 2012
Prince Poo Poo Monsta wrote:
<quoted text>
you suppose to take s.... on the table,wear around flowers,perfumes,and worship this s.... because only what you are able to worship,
idiots like you eat ants, and worship of s..
You're alone and you're getting drunk tonight,aren't you??

“MADE RIGHTEOUS”

JAMESTOWN

#449487 Aug 3, 2012
Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
what about you?
look like you too?
you a devil loving sissy?

“MADE RIGHTEOUS”

JAMESTOWN

#449488 Aug 3, 2012
why you losers get on a post to offend a God you dont believe is real? thats dumb! maybe you do believe or else why would you be spending so much time saying you dont?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#449489 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
you made own god- own diagested s.... and brown diahrahea flows from you front in the middle of skull a......(called Mouth)
there is old arabic proverb
"from own mouth you make own arsh"-also you does,t talk or write,only fart, and spread stinks from your mouth(arsh)
imbecil
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#449490 Aug 3, 2012
mitspa wrote:
how can you guys serve a weak god like satan? he cant even get you drop-outs through hi-school? you dont have a girlfriend! a job! you probably live with your mom? and drive her car to get your video games? you and your weak god are losers!
you are to nousy, and sniffer of others affairs

your weakness is not weakness at all, because you are dead rug,gossiper,and worry to much about others,
just stick your nose into own toliet and get some frish smells
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#449491 Aug 3, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.
I don,t use alcohol or crack pipe,or LSD

kiss elefant a.... and smell his loud farts

who made you? goat from hillibily greek mountains?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#449492 Aug 3, 2012
mitspa wrote:
<quoted text>
you a devil loving sissy?
projection
why those christains always Lie?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#449493 Aug 3, 2012
mitspa wrote:
why you losers get on a post to offend a God you dont believe is real? thats dumb! maybe you do believe or else why would you be spending so much time saying you dont?
why you don't stick your stinking alcoholic nose into own a...
instead comments full of Lies about strange posters?

devil ate your soul,heart and brain
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#449494 Aug 3, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're alone and you're getting drunk tonight,aren't you??
projection?
why alwys fake christains like you Lie,and Lie and Lie?
tell sometimes a little truth, or maybe your pope is skombolis and he teach you his"truth" idiot
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#449495 Aug 3, 2012
Kenya's native son in Wshington,D.C. is glad these structures are gone,and are being replaced by a structure that will symbolize the global CHANGE that he hopes to catapult: http://beta.trekearth.com/gallery/photo366785...
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#449496 Aug 3, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Kenya's native son in Wshington,D.C. is glad these structures are gone,and are being replaced by a structure that will symbolize the global CHANGE that he hopes to catapult: http://beta.trekearth.com/gallery/photo366785...
go sleep you old unbeliver atheist Prick

#449497 Aug 3, 2012
mitspa wrote:
Blasphemy is a victimless crime and therefore, not a crime at all. Plus seeing the likes of yourself get all knotted up about nothing is a real hoot!!

#449498 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
I don,t use alcohol or crack pipe,or LSD
kiss elefant a.... and smell his loud farts
who made you? goat from hillibily greek mountains?
I can't decide which is lesser, your command of the English language, or your ability to think.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#449499 Aug 3, 2012
BoBB AKA BoBB wrote:
<quoted text>
Just had the weirdest dream. I dreamt a redback spider set up a nest in my hair and my friend was like oh you’ll have to leave it there or it’ll bite you when you try to get it out. and of course I was like NO WAY, so I brushed it out with a hairbrush and squashed it into the carpet and killed it. But it had obviously bitten me because my neck started stinging and feeling numb so I called 000 but they wouldn’t take my call because the number had changed to 132221
which is phone banking. So I called them and they finally sent an ambulance. Which came and my sisters were there but we were all suddenly much younger.
And then the ambulance got stuck in traffic and I realised I didn’t want to die but, I was never going to make it to the hospital because of the traffic so I was very sad.
And then Bill Compton made me a vampire. So we all walked out of traffic and then went and bought lots of brownies and people looked at us funny but we said that the traffic was what the apocalypse would be like and we wanted to stock up on brownies. And then our car was parked in the shop carpark so we found it and loaded it up with brownies and went home. I don’t know why a vampire needs brownies.
Now I can’t sleep because I think there are spiders in my hair.
Damnit man ...where can I get me some of them brownies?

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#449500 Aug 3, 2012
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Blasphemy is a victimless crime and therefore, not a crime at all. Plus seeing the likes of yourself get all knotted up about nothing is a real hoot!!
Were you a bully or bullied at school? I have heard that we are influenced at a young age and some don't have the ability to live with a positive attitude towards others. Statistics say those that pull wings off of flies, or break little baby animals bones for pleasure (for a couple of examples) often get a self gratification feeling of greatness and importance bullying others, whether on cyber space or not. You remind me of one of those children sneakily pulling out the wings.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 72,659
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Big Al 995,150
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min Johnny 447,495
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min Goddamd Atheistsc... 699,595
Ex-girlfriend is asking to talk after months 51 min alonzo36 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,840
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 7 hr Johnny 148