Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Isaiah 43:25 I am He who blots”

Since: Apr 11

out your transgressions

#444775 Jul 11, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>Paul was able to receive Gods revelation and was transformed.
He became a servant to God and learned to love others unconditionally. "The one who loves others has fulfilled the law."
"Love thy neighbor as thyself." Romans:13-8~ Paul is also proof that though we are sinners, if we repent, God will forgive us.(:
Yes, and the only way we can truly have that kind of Love is when God's love is revealed to us.. That's why Saul repented and became Paul.. Then he was able to be an Apostle because he had God's love for others... God calls us all to the same.

out your transgressions

#444776 Jul 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the lies of Paul, not the words of Jesus.
Dang you are cluess moron.
You still think Paul is God!
Paul is not God and neither are the rest of us who were sinners but now saved by grace.. Are you saying that any of the rest of us are proclaiming to be God when we share the Good News?.. Paul is just like the rest of us.. We have ALL sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.. Now whoever is in Christ Jesus is pure and blameless.. Paul and all the rest of us alike.

“"Look deep into my eye"”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#444777 Jul 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Charles Manson, David Koresh, Hitler, ad infinitum made the same claim.
Never found an evil liar who admits it, but always have millions ready to believe their lies.
They were insane! >>>smile...

out your transgressions

#444778 Jul 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Jesus say we are saved by 'grace'?
Jesus said we are forgiven when we repent.
Is that not grace?

Location hidden

#444779 Jul 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another Abrahamic sect. You have about 100,000 of them... all calling each other heretics.
There are many'religions', some are heretics, but the Muslims believe in the Quran, not the Bible.

Location hidden

#444780 Jul 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry for the sarcasm.
The Hebrew and Greek words for 'Angel' is messenger.
That would make Apostle and Angel the same thing. Think there might be a difference ?
Then again, I do not believe in 'Angels' in the supernatural/theological sense.
No problem...messengers were also people who spread the word of Christ. Some may have been angels, but most were people who were
called to spread the Good News...I do believe in Angels and I also believe in Demons, they are running the world now that is why everything is so crazy. >>>>smile
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#444781 Jul 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Charles Manson, David Koresh, Hitler, ad infinitum made the same claim.
Never found an evil liar who admits it, but always have millions ready to believe their lies.
You live one pathetically sorry life.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#444782 Jul 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply take Paul at his own words. Read the Bible, he admits he is a murderer, liar and a theif.
Dang. I swear I know more about the Bible than most people here.
How can you claim to believe in something you don't even read, study or understand ?
I find it sad that you all love Paul more than Jesus and God.
Duane....

I do read the Bible....I go to Bible study and understand (to the best of my ability)....what I read (with Gods help). In the Bible there are many murderers...liars and theives that God uses....He uses broken people....not Prideful people. Jesus' lineage had a prostitute in it....We are all flawed.
I didn't say "I love Paul more than Jesus"...did I? I said "I love Paul"(because he was the Apostle that ministered to the Gentiles and the Early Church.)

What I was trying to say in the other post was I understand you believe differently...But IMO we should respect each others beliefs and not talk "down" to others....example...."How can you claim to believe in something you don't even read, study or understand"......How do you know what I do Duane?

Location hidden

#444783 Jul 11, 2012
chill out pls wrote:
<quoted text>Is that not grace?
Yes it is Grace, and only by Grace are we saved...(:
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#444784 Jul 11, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't accept that 'Jesus is the Son of God' stuff,but my life is so miserable and pathetic that I like coming to christian forums every day to try to convince believers to turn against Jesus,and to help my lord and master,Satan the devil,keep all unbelievers from ever accepting Him,so that they can end up in hell with me.
Well,at least you finally told the truth for a change.

out your transgressions

#444785 Jul 11, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is Grace, and only by Grace are we saved...(:
That's right sister!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#444786 Jul 11, 2012
chill out pls wrote:
<quoted text>So, Disciples yes and Apostles yes.. I am a disciple now, a disciple and Apostle later.. Right?
I think your whole life you'll be a "disciple of Christ"....

out your transgressions

#444787 Jul 11, 2012
http://www.gotquestions.org/five-fold-ministr...

What is the five fold ministry???

Pastor, teacher, prophet apostle, evangelist

Come on DUANE.. Explain this!!

out your transgressions

#444788 Jul 11, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your whole life you'll be a "disciple of Christ"....
Yes, isn't there a difference in just a disciple and when we go further into the five fold ministry?.. Yes, we are all always going to be disciples because we never cease learning but there comes a point of going to a higher level into ministry and not only a disciple anymore.. We become part of the five fold ministry.. Do you see what I'm saying?
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#444789 Jul 11, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Message to Mitt Romney: Even though many African American folks would view Condoleeza Rice as being a traitor to black folks for accepting your VP proposal,the truth of the matter is that picking someone like Condoleeeza is going to be your best chance at beatin' Massa' Bama'. Just keepin' it REAL.
What kind of president waits THREE AND A HALF YEARS after he's been in office to show his purported birth certificate?? What kind of president says that his healthcare law ISN'T a 'tax',and then let's the U.S. Supreme Court rule that it IS a TAX?? What kind of REAL American president says 'People should be able to build on private property if they want to' even if the 'private property' site is somewhere where it's existence will be an grave offence to most Americans who see it as being disrepectful to the thousands of innocent people who were murdered in cold blood by jetliner-hijacking wahabi terrorists??
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#444790 Jul 11, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Message to Mitt Romney: Even though many African American folks would view Condoleeza Rice as being a traitor to black folks for accepting your VP proposal,the truth of the matter is that picking someone like Condoleeeza is going to be your best chance at beatin' Massa' Bama'. Just keepin' it REAL.
Black folks will never accept you,Mitt Romney. Not most of them,anyway.'Massa' done mesmerized them,and you ain't neva' gone be able to change that. But choosing Condoleeza Rice is gonna' be your best chance to beat Massa'.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#444791 Jul 11, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of president waits THREE AND A HALF YEARS after he's been in office to show his purported birth certificate?? What kind of president says that his healthcare law ISN'T a 'tax',and then let's the U.S. Supreme Court rule that it IS a TAX?? What kind of REAL American president says 'People should be able to build on private property if they want to' even if the 'private property' site is somewhere where it's existence will be an grave offence to most Americans who see it as being disrepectful to the thousands of innocent people who were murdered in cold blood by jetliner-hijacking wahabi terrorists??

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#444792 Jul 11, 2012
chill out pls wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, isn't there a difference in just a disciple and when we go further into the five fold ministry?.. Yes, we are all always going to be disciples because we never cease learning but there comes a point of going to a higher level into ministry and not only a disciple anymore.. We become part of the five fold ministry.. Do you see what I'm saying?
Oh I believe people move up in their ministry and relationship with Jesus....But IMO they are always a "disciple of Christ". I think Senecus brought up it means "follower of Christ". Like you are a Christian....But we change from within with help from the Holy Spirit and grow into our "calling" or Purpose.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#444793 Jul 11, 2012
chill out pls wrote:
<quoted text>...Paul is just like the rest of us....
Agreed.

Paul has no more authority or truth or righteousness than me or you or anyone else.

Yet... Christians constantly put Paul on a pedestal higher than God and Jesus.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#444794 Jul 11, 2012
mimi57 wrote:
<quoted text>
They were insane! >>>smile...
Hitler (and most others like him) was not insane. He was evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Mr Wiggley 30,993
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Gods View 987,332
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Robert F 687,239
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr David S Pumpkins 286,549
skype usernames for dirty skyping;) and usernam... (Aug '14) 4 hr Jack Pitan 9
Topix is run by a bunch of GAY LOSERS 9 hr Doctor REALITY 1
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 9 hr Doctor REALIUTY 6
More from around the web