Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#444180 Jul 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Wow,that got you all worked up,huh?! I wasn't funnin' on your son,Annie. I was just telling you that,just like yourself,I 'defend' here what is 'dear' to me. And that would be the Lord Jesus Christ. Oh,sure,He could strike all of the blasphemers who disrepect Him here with lightning,or something, but the Lord ain't like some angry 'brotha' from tha' hood who can't control himself every somebody says something he don't like. That's why He watches and sees who will defend His Holy Name here. And that's why I spend most of my time here going after the posters who are anti-Christ in their attitudes. Topix forums reach people all over the world,and they want to know what christians have to say in response to the unbelievers who mock their faith.
Just keepin' it REAL.

“God Bless America”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#444181 Jul 8, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
I was so proud of my sister as last Thurs her hair was beginning to come out - so she took control and had her husband shave her head -- I admire that kind of strength. She will be glad to hear that maybe no more shaving the legs LOL --
This is still the Golden Thread and adversity will still walk thru the door side by side since it's an open forum. I love how Denie would put it -- wear the rubber meets the road LOL each poster shows what their made of.
I love Epi's warning signs -- And I think everyone reaches there fork in the road and walks the path they have chosen. There is room for all and a wonderful scroll button LOL TLC - Judy
I think your sister was wise to shave her head. I went to the guy who does my hair and had him buzz it all off. Please tell her I am thinking and praying for her.
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#444182 Jul 8, 2012
Stewie wrote:
<quoted text> You keep pushing family radio. Isn't that Harold Camping? You remember he is the man who predicted the return of Christ on a certain day, three times I believe. Well it didn't happen, did it? During this period I subscribed to the Family Radio Network's news letter. I have not received any for a few months, but I did get a letter signed by Mr. Camping last week. In this letter he stated,"Now, how long will the door to salvation be open? We don't know-this knowledge belongs to God alone-We don't know. We've learned that, that's not our business."
This is a far cry from what was preached last year. No thanks Family Radio is full of false teachers. I don't need you Camp;ing or any of your fellow believers to help me with my salvation. Have a good evening.
madam
let me add to my previous respond

YOU ARE RIGHT,WE DOES'NT NEED ANY MAN MADE SERMONS,OR ANY HELP TO BE SAVED OR TO BE UNDER GODS GRACE EPH 1;3-12.
be careful church faken teaching,campings radios around,or fake cyber pastors,preachers,and demented LIARS

may God bless you in this lonely without of earthly man JOURNEY/
Never forget psalm 107;1-15.......directed to each single ones and help given only from the Lord

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#444183 Jul 8, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>My best wishes to you and your sister, Gran.
And I'll try not to clog up the thread too much...
Thank you Mac on behalf of my sister -- a tough road ahead for sure.

As for clogging LOL we have brooms, pooper scoopers and waders over in the hall closet we got hoses for the fires started, and lots of TLC to share so clog away my friend -- your fun to have amongst us.

TLC - Judy
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#444184 Jul 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,bless your heart,child. Well I hope everything is much better now. You know,that's one of the things that unbelievers need to understand about us being 'christians',and all of us being 'human': Just because WE believe in Him,that doesn't mean that we're immune to many of the things that affect millions and billions of people. The biggest difference between us and them is that we've already got our 'ticket to paradise',and the Lord Jesus Christ is still waiting for THEM to ask for theirs.
Just keepin' it REAL.

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#444185 Jul 8, 2012
OYE I finally have high speed. What a world of difference. Dish network came up with Exceed kinda for us country folk and it has bugs to work out but for the most part so great to have.

When you were last here I couldn't get to your beautiful music - now I can -- TLC - Judy
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#444186 Jul 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one who's living a miserable life running from the Lord. If you're so 'happy' without the Lord Jesus Christ,then why do you keep coming here with your narrow-minded,atheist views?
Just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#444187 Jul 8, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is keeping it real -- GOoD afternoon Doc -- great post
TLC - Grann
Hi,Sweetie.
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#444188 Jul 8, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Daddy Bubba says he misses your toothless mouth and hairy ass.
An old coward with a different moniker. That's all you are around here.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#444189 Jul 8, 2012
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
I don't care what person is brought to say I am wrong. A believer should share the gosopel of Jesus Christ. And a believer should feed those who are hungry when they are able. And when a believer is trying to do those two things. I will say they are doing what the bible says they should be doing, when doing those two things.
Sharing is not the same thing as forcing.
Bernie....Who are the "people" bringing people to say you are wrong....?
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#444190 Jul 8, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed Dr ~ getting towards half way through Winter now but we have had a couple of Spring days, with a touch of sun in them as a reminder that Summer is not too far down the track!! Hope you are managing to keep cool up there :)
Oh,guess I forgot that ya'll having winter 'bout now. Have you seen my old friend,Mr.Rufus P. Mudbone Junior?? He said he sleeps about four,or five,months at a time,but I haven't seen him in a while.

“...so I can see you.”

Love Conquers All

#444191 Jul 8, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome OYE, I've been asking about you and so glad to see that you are still here. Your avatar is definetly heartwarming to see --
TLC - Judy
Thanks, Judy.
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#444192 Jul 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh,guess I forgot that ya'll having winter 'bout now. Have you seen my old friend,Mr.Rufus P. Mudbone Junior?? He said he sleeps about four,or five,months at a time,but I haven't seen him in a while.
HE died- in deep winter comma
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#444193 Jul 8, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc, ya thick as a brick...here we go again...look , it's an "Open Forum"...like the agoras of old, a 'market place' of ideas and discussion. The title just happens to have "Jesus" in it and the question within it solicits thought of Him and His ministry, but it's still in Top Stories opened to all to join in.
Hope that helps;)
We're talking 'titles'. Would you chime in about the planet Pluto on a forum talking about zebras?? Well that's how ya'll look coming here with all of your anti-Christ talk. A person has to be living a really pathethic,lonely life to come to a christian forum every day talking about Jesus ain't REAL. Get a life.
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#444194 Jul 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Hi,Sweetie.
hi sugar?mixed with destiled water,fermented ingredints, and moon shine
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#444195 Jul 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>An old coward with a different moniker. That's all you are around here.
not all,be sure.
maybe you and this idiot g_o_d, but not all?

and don't LIE around you baka-bulka dzy bdze lek
Doctor REALITY

Cabot, AR

#444196 Jul 8, 2012
pipek wrote:
<quoted text>
not all,be sure.
maybe you and this idiot g_o_d, but not all?
and don't LIE around you baka-bulka dzy bdze lek
Don't talk to me,you loser.
mike

AOL

#444197 Jul 8, 2012
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
I am neither. I would say it is for the spiritual dead. But that's my oppinion.
Personal use? So is toilet paper. But I don't see anything wrong with discussing it. I don't like the soft cushiony kind. It doesn't do what it is supposed to for me. I also recomend looking at store brands. Family Dolar has some that is exactly the same as Scott. But it's a couple of dollars cheaper.
Discussion would be nice, and I've seen some of your attempts to start a discussion. However, I think you play a lot with discussions.

"Spiritual"?...simpl y the thought process.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#444198 Jul 8, 2012
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>We're talking 'titles'. Would you chime in about the planet Pluto on a forum talking about zebras?? Well that's how ya'll look coming here with all of your anti-Christ talk. A person has to be living a really pathethic,lonely life to come to a christian forum every day talking about Jesus ain't REAL. Get a life.
LOL! Doc, you haven't been paying much attention in the 3 + yrs. I've been here, are you one of those "Professional Navel Gazers" I wrote to OYE about? You gotta stop talking to yourself on thread and read others posts.

Show me a post I deny Jesus is real, show me one.
You should be happy this is an OPEN FORUM and others come that might be exposed to the Gospel who haven't been(though odds any haven't are slim here).

The best part for you I guess is you get to tell them they're going to hell, that they will suffer excruciating pain in flames and writhe on the ground as the Torture Worm™ drills and burrows into their stinking rotting flesh.

Turned on yet? Ok then, see ya later..
mike

AOL

#444199 Jul 8, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well stated Bernie -- It just amazes me how some peoples minds steadily seek to dampen inspiration and encouragement on any level. To live with constant bitterness in the heart and just showing up day after day to discourage and knock anything and everything that remotely stands for GOoD.
But ya know what!!!! God is able my friend -- Ready and waiting He brings in His few GOoD men and women and His light shines forth and covers the darkness.
Glory to God ---------- TLC - Judy
Hello Old S G
Anything that stands for a GOD should be able to stand for itself.
If it is being knocked around, then it ain't standing for a GOD.
Do you think a GOD is here on this thread?...if so, what is a GOD doing on this thread?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 min ChristineM 445,894
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min confrinting with ... 650,028
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min Clearwater 55,957
bambam 47 min brandy trujillo 1
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 1 hr Nikkiwhite98 726
Microsoft MCSA 070-697 deutsch it-pruefungen 1 hr itpruefungende 1
Windows Server 2012 70-410 deutsche Schulungsfr... 1 hr itpruefungende 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 hr brandy trujillo 971,739
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) Mon Jesus 47
More from around the web