Why Should Jesus Love Me?
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#439791 Jun 9, 2012
I am the light of the world;he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness but shall have the light of life.
John 8:12
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#439792 Jun 9, 2012
As ye have therefore received Chris Jesus the Lord so walk ye in Him.
Colossians 2:6
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#439793 Jun 9, 2012
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
Psalms 119:105
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#439794 Jun 9, 2012
The entrance of Thy words giveth light;it giveth understanding unto the simple.
Psalms 119:130
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#439795 Jun 9, 2012
Blessed is he that readeth and they that hear the words of this prophecy and keep those things which are written therein.
Revelation 1:3
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#439796 Jun 9, 2012
But the path of the just is as the shining light that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
Proverb 4:18
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#439797 Jun 9, 2012
Light is sown for the righteous and gladness for the upright in heart.
Psalms 97:11
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#439798 Jun 9, 2012
The light of the body is the eye;therefore when thine eye is single thy whole body is full of light but when thine eye is evil thy body is full of darkness.Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.
Luke 11:34&35
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#439799 Jun 9, 2012
Jesus said unto them,If ye were blind ye should have no sin;but now ye say We see therefore your sin remaineth.
John 9:41

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#439800 Jun 9, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
~~Ta....Ta~~
Your unwaivering faithfullness Epi still amazes me -- This room is but an empty shell of it's original intent but with your morning greeting the light keeps shining with invitation --

You truly touch my heart Sister -- TLC - Judy
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#439801 Jun 9, 2012
And this is the condemnation that light is come into the world and men loved darkness rather than light,because their deeds were evil.
John 3:19

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#439802 Jun 9, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh ~ indeed they are... and also yours are flowing freely and received with love :)
My heart and prayers are with you my loving Sister from across the ocean. TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#439803 Jun 9, 2012
Here For Now wrote:
Experiencing God Day By Day:
Repentance
Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel." (Mark 1:14-15)
Repentance is one of the most positive of all words. John the Baptist centered his preaching on repentance (Matt. 3:2, Mark 1:4, Luke 3:3). Jesus also preached repentance, commanding His disciples to do likewise (Mark 1:14–15; Luke 24:47). The angel predicted that_the Messiah would save His people from their sins (Matt. 1:21). The requirement for this salvation would_be repentance.
To repent means to stop going one direction, to turn around completely, and to go the opposite way. Repentance involves a dramatic and decisive change of course. God urges us to repent when the path we are taking leads to destruction. Repentance will save us from disastrous consequences! What a wonderful word! How comforting that the Creator loves us enough to warn us of impending danger!
Our problem is that we think of repentance as something negative. When we recognize our sin, we prefer to “rededicate” our lives to God. We may even tell others we have resolved to be more faithful to God than we were before we failed Him. Yet the Bible does not speak of rededicating oneself. It speaks of repentance! Repentance indicates a decisive change, not merely a wishful resolution. We have not repented if we continue in our sin!
Repentance involves a radical change of heart and mind in which we agree with God’s evaluation of our sin and then take specific action to align ourselves with His will. A desire to change is not repentance. Repentance is always an active response to God’s word. The evidence of repentance is not words of resolve, but a changed life.
What a pleasant surprise to run across your endearing post -- Miss you my friend -- TLC - OSG
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#439804 Jun 9, 2012
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light that his deeds may be made manifest that they are wrought in God.
John 3:21

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#439805 Jun 9, 2012
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh ~ will go and have a look now :)
She was told yesterday that she would loose her hair within days of the first treatment which will probably start late next week. I've been busy today making her some hats to wear --I'm not used to sewing by hand and my fingers are sore, but so much love went into every stitch -- as soon as they are all done I will post the pictures of them --

Again sweet Sister my heart is so full of love and hoping to pass on a touch of comfort for you during your loss.

I love you dearly -- TLC - Judy
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#439806 Jun 9, 2012
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion that they should beieve a lie;that they all might be damned who believed not the truth,but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
2 Thessalonians 2:11&12
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#439807 Jun 9, 2012
I therefore put you in remembrance though ye once knew this,how that the Lord having saved the people of the land of Egypt afterward destroyed them that believed not.
Jude 5
lil whispers

Santa Fe, NM

#439808 Jun 9, 2012
For we are made partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end. Hebrews 3:14

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

And thank you JESUS for caring

#439809 Jun 9, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart and prayers are with you my loving Sister from across the ocean. TLC - Judy
Thank you darling ~ it is times like this when indeed I thank GOD for giving me my Special Family... We have been through much together, one way or another, and perhaps we can put some stuffing back in the empty shell :)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

And thank you JESUS for caring

#439810 Jun 9, 2012
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
She was told yesterday that she would loose her hair within days of the first treatment which will probably start late next week. I've been busy today making her some hats to wear --I'm not used to sewing by hand and my fingers are sore, but so much love went into every stitch -- as soon as they are all done I will post the pictures of them --
Again sweet Sister my heart is so full of love and hoping to pass on a touch of comfort for you during your loss.
I love you dearly -- TLC - Judy
Ahhhh; your love is sent back twofold and I can hold and treasure you via the gifts of love I have from you in my home. Of course, I have a couple of Angel Dolls from Kay, and her tidbits of love to hold and to cherish, and these are in my special places I hold for treasures.

Perhaps now is an appropriate time to thank all of those who have Prayed for my Mother during her times of illness recently, and last night GOD called her home and she has left our Earthly Realm.

If anyone in particular thinks I am stupid for posting such personal issues in my life on this Topix about love and JESUS, so be it, it is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

I am entitled to thank those who have been supportive with their thoughts and Prayers, and in deed and in need, I just have :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Catcher1 70,515
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusions ... 658,522
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min Internet Reality 45,603
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 13 min USA-1 39,177
Who won the debate 2016 ? 16 min Truthiness 8
crossdressing on skype. (Apr '15) 53 min RoyalKitten 7
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lisw 183,452
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr The Hangman 974,679
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Blink 282,934
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 6 hr Hilary 93
More from around the web