Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#433557 May 10, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I was created the wrong gender ...put in the wrong skin ...provided the wrong organs. I would not be able to find the humor in that at all.
you dumb atheist,
nobody created you,
you are missing embrio of monkey from 8000000 bilions years ago, after big bang,rest of radiation spread on your monkey embrio and preserved till today as world internet joke emrio named hick up-after eating old hod dogs with ketchup from mac donalds

embrio from monkey does,nt have any gender,
take out your filthy pants,and look what gender you are ,you idiot wrong embrio-not gender

ponimajesz ruskij?
or maybe I write to you chinese pijng pong pung he he heeeee

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#433558 May 10, 2012
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good argument.
However, as a single male I have a problem with two males or two females enjoying rights that singles are denied ...such as health care, insurance benefits, and taxation.
But that is the crux of it. They are a couple, not two individuals. Being recognized by the faith as a couple can't be a requirement. What if another religion became the majority and didn't recognize many Christian marriages for whatever religious reason, should they be disallowed and denied secular rights?
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
And on the issue of choice or born this way; personally I would be a very angry individual ...unable to know love, give love or receive love if I had to go thru life believing that I was created the wrong gender ...put in the wrong skin ...provided the wrong organs. I would not be able to find the humor in that at all.
I'd imagine gay people don't think they were born the wrong gender. I mean some may but I'd suspect that is more because of the difficulties it caused them living in a society that doesn't accept it. I mean we all have things about ourselves we are insecure about or don't like but I would think if society completely accepted homosexuality people that were would not feel bad about being that way. Think if it were reversed and 90% of the population was gay., Would you feel bad about being straight?

Location hidden

#433559 May 10, 2012
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
YUP YUP YUP!
Yep Yep

:)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#433560 May 10, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
G
Respectfully i don't want to be in the middle of this any more than you want to take sides when it concerns B-man. I never initiate a post to you when he and I have had issues and only have involved you in a conversation in a reply to a post you have made to me. If i posted to you supporting John's position on something you guys have an issue on then you would have every right to question why I feel as I do. But if I choose the sideline I don't want either side asking me to come off it.
(T) Peace
do,nt lie,
you always stick your red from alcohol nose in the middle of two 'genuises of this topic,
my friend g_o_d and bmb
you are nr 3 my friend,only your top is not in the right order,

How are you my dear friend and my mentaly unbalanced client?
do you need healthy advice from me,before shut down by world goverments all churches????

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#433561 May 10, 2012
Note that the Bible only refers to sex between two men. There is nothing against lesbianism.

Actually the verse is quite ambiguous regarding the matter. How does one "lie with a man as with a woman"?

Is this saying that anal and oral sex between a man and woman are mandatory commandments ?

Are "abominations" actually "sins" ?

If so then Jesus' crucifiction was a sinful abomination to God and no sacrifice at all.

"You must not worship the Lord your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the Lord hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods" - Deuteronomy 12:30-31
mike

AOL

#433562 May 10, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are attracted to the same sex you are homosexual whether you act on it or not.
One can not choose who they are attracted to.
Back up,

Attraction is part of the "emotion family", an attraction can change.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#433563 May 10, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
G
Respectfully i don't want to be in the middle of this any more than you want to take sides when it concerns B-man. I never initiate a post to you when he and I have had issues and only have involved you in a conversation in a reply to a post you have made to me. If i posted to you supporting John's position on something you guys have an issue on then you would have every right to question why I feel as I do. But if I choose the sideline I don't want either side asking me to come off it.
(T) Peace
I didn't think you would get into it. I respect you for that.

I simply wanted to point out that people will attack people they don't like with arguements that they would never apply to themselves or people they like.

You happened to be a perfect example. I post while on the clock and am a liar and a thief. You or any 'believer' does it and it is a 'glorification of Christ'.

My sincerest apologies.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#433564 May 10, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing that (among other things) without a helmet on got shrink/pipek where he is today.
do,nt be more smart from your own old stinking shoes,
for sure you are not more smart from poster G_o_D
HIS ONE POST HAVE MORE KNOWLEDGE,FROM YOUR SATANIC BULCRAP POSTS AGAINST OWN BROTHERES

HE HE HEE THIS IS ALL WHAT YOU KNOW,YOU POSESSED BY DEVIL CREATURE SUPPORTING ATHEISTIC HATES AND THEIR MOCKERIES OF GOD

SHAME? YOU ARE SHAME ON THIS THREAD?
ALL WHAT YOU KNOW?
pipek-shrink shrink pipek,John obesession continue,fun,popcorn basball won wil win will not,pipek dr shrink shrink pipek,irony meter, god poster is not educated spell not right words,again pipek shrink,obsession John Wet Socks, babe ball gaems skom mouse etc.......JUST ALL THE TIME YOU SOUND LIKE CLOWN TROLL,AND INFLUENCED BY DEVIL SPIRIT

hush hush hush satan from those poor christians and from poster named g_o_d
hush hush hush ugly troll

Location hidden

#433565 May 10, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think you would get into it. I respect you for that.
I simply wanted to point out that people will attack people they don't like with arguements that they would never apply to themselves or people they like.
You happened to be a perfect example. I post while on the clock and am a liar and a thief. You or any 'believer' does it and it is a 'glorification of Christ'.
My sincerest apologies.
No apologies needed my friend.

I respect you both and I'm sure you both know why and what goes with that.

(T) Peace
mike

AOL

#433566 May 10, 2012
Epiphany2 wrote:
Does God love me? The answer is in the Bible, God’s Word:
“I have loved you with an everlasting love.”— Jeremiah 31:3
God loves you, and He loves you with a love that you don’t know anything about, because there is no human love comparable to divine love. God loves you. He wants to forgive you. He wants to have fellowship with you.
“God is love.”— 1 John 4:16
It doesn’t make any difference how far you try to run from God. He loves you. His eye is on you. He sees you. God loves you, and the Bible says that God sent His Son from heaven to this earth for you. Jesus Christ came to this earth to take your sins upon a cross. God has a plan for your life.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord.“Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.”
— Jeremiah 29:11
God created us in His image, and you are important to God.
“Indeed the very hairs of your head are numbered.”— Luke 12:7
From Peace with God
Nothing but jibberish!
The bible states, "not all will be saved", so your generic statement needs to be more precise. You can't flipantly make claims, it puts your mental stability into question.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#433567 May 10, 2012
G_O_D wrote:
Note that the Bible only refers to sex between two men. There is nothing against lesbianism.
Actually the verse is quite ambiguous regarding the matter. How does one "lie with a man as with a woman"?
Is this saying that anal and oral sex between a man and woman are mandatory commandments ?
Are "abominations" actually "sins" ?
If so then Jesus' crucifiction was a sinful abomination to God and no sacrifice at all.
"You must not worship the Lord your God in their way, because in worshiping their gods, they do all kinds of detestable things the Lord hates. They even burn their sons and daughters in the fire as sacrifices to their gods" - Deuteronomy 12:30-31
sir
you realy does,nt know the ancient torah laws,and role of women in ancient Societies as full responsibility to their acts and sins failed always on the human crated according to Gods image- first human containing on the beginning 2 essences of creation,

I do,nt want to post loud overhere,what a women are according to the torah ancient meanings, but you are smart enough to know or to learn this?
homosexuality does,nt have gender male or female-also gays and lesbians fall under one sin(homsexuality)

please?do,nt respect me,
just try to understand women role,and who she was and is according to the torah law
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#433568 May 10, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Yep
:)
yep yuep yeup yuep
Serah

Australia

#433569 May 10, 2012
Phaerae wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a friend who was raised by lesbian parents, she turned out amazing and there were no issues in school regarding teasing or anything like that.
That's good to hear

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#433570 May 10, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is the crux of it. They are a couple, not two individuals.
Not by my defination.
Being recognized by the faith as a couple can't be a requirement.
We're not discussing a start-up club. These "clubs or religious bodies" have been around for generations. I agree with you;if someone dislikes the rules of a certain club, let them find a different club.
What if another religion became the majority and didn't recognize many Christian marriages for whatever religious reason, should they be disallowed and denied secular rights?
When the "if's" become an issue I'll consider them then.
<quoted text>
I'd imagine gay people don't think they were born the wrong gender. I mean some may but I'd suspect that is more because of the difficulties it caused them living in a society that doesn't accept it.
I would disagree. What I see tells me they attempt to mimick traditional lifestyles.
I mean we all have things about ourselves we are insecure about or don't like but I would think if society completely accepted homosexuality people that were would not feel bad about being that way.
Why do you think society has continually chastised that lifestyle?
Think if it were reversed and 90% of the population was gay., Would you feel bad about being straight?
Again, I'll consider the "if's" when they become an issue.

I cannot allow myself to consider that their choice has been removed from the equation. I simply believe in freedom of choice too intensely to allow that.

Lets consider Lil' Avery. She was born without a choice. If I remove choice from the equation when considering the gay lifestyle, then I must consider that gays were born less. I do not consider them less. And for that reaqson I simply cannot understand why anyone would make such a choice.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#433571 May 10, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
Edit HU:
Your situation meaning your sexual orientation. Just want to know if you decided to be straight and if not why you think someone would decide to be gay. Especially in light of the backlash that comes with it.
And do you think ALL gay people chose to be gay, that all gay men and lesbian women were rebelling or experimenting or being different for the sake of being different as an adolescent and then kept up this choice throughout their life or if you think some people are born gay just like everybody else is thought to be straight.
at end
YOU ARE GAY? IS IT?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#433572 May 10, 2012
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
No apologies needed my friend.
I respect you both and I'm sure you both know why and what goes with that.
(T) Peace
Understood.

No problem at all.
mike

AOL

#433573 May 10, 2012
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to have a degree in "anthropology" yet you can't even spell the word "anthropology". Just like you claimed to be a "professor" yet couldn't even spell the word "professor".
_______
<<<Rolls eyes while rolling on the floor laughing.
This is all you ever do: say "bogus" nice things, or try to point out error's in others.

You sound just like me,...worthless!

The nerve of you claiming christianity.
Serah

Australia

#433574 May 10, 2012
Counter_Strike wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Serah, I agree with you on this. It's funny how society behaves and treat each other. I don't believe in homosexuality, worse, gay marriage, BUT, we would behave differently if someone gay saved our life, or who knows, maybe a gay built your phone, care or even the respirator that saved your mom's life, or the vaccine that will cure cancer.
At the end of the day, we all sin and fall short of God's glory. What position of perfection and sinlessness would I be in for me to stone the gay? If I were a thief, why would I complain about how much of a liar you are? At teh end of teh day, each of us will answer to God, but before then we can only hope that every person is convicted enough in their spirit to make it right with Creator YHWH. We can kill each other, but we cannot destroy the soul.
I believe whole heartedly (and for those who don't believe, see if you can pick some sense out of this) that there will be people making it into God's Kingdom that we will be surprised are there and some won't be there who we will be shocked didn't make it. Saying this to say, we all fall short, but God's grace is the greatest. No matter how religious or righteous we believe we are, God must approve us getting in at the end of the day. I like you attitude Serah, continue praising the Most High.
Peace & Love.
Andrew (CS).
Thanks Andrew ~ indeed we are Works In Progress :)
mike

AOL

#433575 May 10, 2012
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Was it I, I'd apologize, and everybody moves on.
Works for me,...thanks.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#433576 May 10, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>This is all you ever do: say "bogus" nice things, or try to point out error's in others.
You sound just like me,...worthless!
The nerve of you claiming christianity.
Hello,Michael. Did you hear the latest news? Barack Obama says he fully supports your lifestyle? What do you think about that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enslaving Americans....October 27, 2014 26 min FudgePacker 14
Twenty-one century prison! What do you think??? 26 min hkaia tube 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 28 min Student 38,895
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 35 min BL88IN 1,097
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min truth 550,784
CONPLAN 3502 replaced GARDEN PLOT. Check out th... 49 min Flabber Gasted 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min Commander Bunny 262,067
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr dirty white boy- 753,498
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr bacon hater 96,408
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr Chris Clearwater 174,524

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE